All Comments on 'Pilot Cove'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Emotional.

Totally awesome! I loved it. Beautiful story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Extremely well written story, free of the cliches in many stories of this genre.

Keep it up!

calamitiecalamitieabout 19 years ago
and again

There have been a few stories I've read in my life that have had this effect on me - that they almost seem like they become MY memory - and this is one of them. I found myself thinking one day, "Remember that summer that I went on the cross-country trip with my best friend and we stayed in that little cove with the hammock and... oh! that wasn't me..." Anyhow, I came back for another re-read, and just wanted to say again how much this story made an impression on me. Thanks, Bob Clark, Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

thanks for the memories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Plausible

Well written, sounds like a true story.

One of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

I am quite the critic when it comes to these stories and i have to tell you i was truly moved by this story. i hope to see more work of this caliber in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A WORK OF ART

I THINK IT WAS TOTALY GENIOUS.I HOPE U CONTUNE THIS STORY

CALLED PIOLOT COVE INTO A SERIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

I found it very passionate and true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story, writing

I pressed the wrong star on the rating. Loved it, didn't hate it thought I had to fill in all the stars. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Very, very, very, VERY good! Where's Pt 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very good...

Many of us have lived through our own "Pilot Cove," struggled with that first time and then come to enjoy a mature relation. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely Done!

I would love to read more of this, about them, their adventures as they cross the country; perhaps you could write more chapters. You are officially my favorite writer on this site.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Wonderful...and so love women with petite boobs....

5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Almost can’t believe this story is going on 20 years old, or that the author didn’t follow it up with another story of how the couple fell hopelessly in love with each other. It’ a sweet story of first love it left me wanting to hear more about how both the story and characters developed into a believable couple. The emotions Amy experienced reminded me of my first time. I remember some of those same feelings of doubt that my then boyfriend was disappointed with our first try. He didn’t have the perfect words like Jerry did for Amy, but he had enough reassurance that I knew he really love me the same way I loved him and still do years later. It’s a five plus story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous