Pilot Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her shirt off and dropped her skirt.

"You sure about this?"

"I want to remember this place as something special," she said. She lifted his shirt over his head and undid his shorts. When both stood naked, she grabbed him in her hands and held him until he was hard. She knelt down on the wood floor of the balcony and with just a moment's hesitation, she put her lips to him. He had to grab the railing as she sucked and licked his cock. He thought he was going to cum right there, when suddenly she stopped. She got to her feet, wiped her mouth with her hand, and pulled him to the huge hammock. She laid him down and then climbed on top.

"Let me try it this way. Just lay back," she said to him. He barely heard her through the rushing sound in his ears.

With her hands on his hips to steady her on the swinging hammock, she rose up on her knees, and then with a little bit of maneuvering, she slowly slid down his dick. Her breath caught in little gasps, but she seemed more relaxed than their first time.


His hands came up to rest on her slim hips. She lowered her body down to his. Her small breasts pushed flat against his chest. Her torso slid up and down his as she rocked back and forth. He reached down and put his hands on her ass. As she rode forward, he would pull her, his fingers digging into her cheeks, making her suck in her breath through her teeth. They did this for a while and then she sat up. He followed her until she was back, lying on the gently swaying hammock. Now Jerry was on top of her. She looked right at him this time. There wasn't a bit of uncertainty in her eyes.

She raised her arm past her head and held onto the long crossbar at the top of the hammock, her breasts pulled flat against her chest, the modest mounds disappearing into her body. Her little nipples stood up and the skin around them tensed whenever he leaned down to kiss and to lick them. He kept his pace steady. When he was sure she was truly starting to enjoy it, he increased his effort. Her legs jostled in the air as their bodies slapped together. Her breathing increased and she began to make small noises. However, she was still very quiet.

Jerry could hear people on the beach down below. He could hear the water roll in on the surf and splash against the rocks; but he focused completely on Amy. Her lightly tanned skin and her long bright hair were all he saw. Her blue eyes were so pale that they were almost white. Her sharp lips parted just enough to let out her breath.

She pulled her legs up and put her feet at his chest. Doing that made her already tight pussy even tighter. She wrapped her arms around her legs and pulled them tight to herself. She folded in on herself and it was making Jerry nuts. He could go deeper into her than he thought possible. He felt her cum as she did that first night when it rained. Her mouth opened as she arched her back and her feet pointed straight out as her toenails scraped at his chest when the toes curled down.

Her legs relaxed as her arms slackened their hold. He pulled out and came, lacing her from stomach to breast. He almost fell on top of her as they panted and sucked in air. He kissed her sweaty face. She laughed at the shear difference from her 'first' time.

That night they were sitting in the back of a bus and moving west. The ocean was 100 miles behind them and the whole country was looming ahead of them. They sat in the back and swooned over each other like lovesick teenagers. Of course, they were, but it was still something staggering. When Amy fell asleep with her head in his lap and her legs tucked up on the seat, he finally laid his head back and let his eyes close.

END

* * * *

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed this story, and I would invite you to read my other stories. Any voting would be appreciated, as would feedback. Thanks for your time.

12