Pimping My Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sir. Please don't hit me again. Just fuck me please, fuck your whore hard sir." Brandi pleaded looking back at him desperately.

"Too bad, I'm gonna get my moneys worth." he barked smacking her ass again causing Brandi to plead for mercy.

"Please no, I won't be able to work the rest of the night. I'll go back to the original price. Just use me like the whore I am and let me go."

The guys clearly pleased having tamed their whore high five'd each other as one shoved his cock back in her mouth while the other went back to fucking her. After a bit they announced they were about to cum so they pushed my wife to her knees standing over her offering up their cocks. "Suck 'em whore, this is the money shot. This is what you get paid for."

Brandi submissively sucked their cocks jacking off the cock that wasn't in her mouth. Soon one guy whipped her head around and ordered her to open her mouth as he feverishly beat his cock. Soon he erupted in a big explosion shooting thick streams of cum into her mouth and across her eyes and tits. "Thats how we decorate an American whore." he laughed.

Before she could wipe the cum out of her eyes the other guy announced it was his turn and whipping her head towards him he shot his load all over her face and tits too. The guys laughed menacingly as she struggled to clean herself off so she could see.

"American women are such sluts" they laughed grabbing her by the arms and roughly hoisting her to her feet then shoving some money into her hands they pushed her naked into the hallway. "Heres what we agreed on plus a little bonus for being such as good whore" they laughed. "Maybe next time we're in town if you're lucky we'll fuck you again."

Brandi stood naked in the hallway wiping the cum from her eyes so she could count the money. $1,500 the renegotiated price. The guys opened the door and threw her dress on her as they walked by. "Glad you're still here whore, heres your dress." As they walked to the elevator she heard them say they were gonna go fuck one of the black whores they had their eyes on. Brandi slid on her dress and went to our room to shower again.

My dick was bursting at the seams imagining what she'd been doing to all her Johns. Remember she didn't tell me what she'd done until afterwards, way afterwards and only in dribs and drabs when she wanted to torment me and get me good and horny. She teased me for many months before I got all the stories out of her. Now I was looking at my hot wife in another slut dress that was only meant for my personal viewing.

My wife's pretty amazing and has very little inhibition which I love about her. Sitting there in a strapless black keyhole mini-dress which exposed her navel ring and a thin strip across the front that barely covered her nipples she looked amazing.

It had slowed down and my wife was talking to the bartender. After a bit she stood up nervously looked around before going behind the bar then hesitantly disappearing.

The bartender tried to look as indiscreetly as possible but it was pretty obvious to me my hot wife was sucking his cock. I don't know if the security camera could pick that up but if they did I'm sure they got a hell of a show. Pretty soon he came and my wife re-appeared wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She sat back down seductively crossing her legs as the bartender brought her a Tequila shot.

She later told me that the bartender warned her she was being to brazen and he was gonna have to call the cops if it continued. She said she was sorry that this was her first time doing this and she'd tone it down and knowing the answer before she even asked it she offered up if there was anything she could do to make it right.

The bartender said he hadn't had a good blow job in awhile and by what he's heard about her and judging by those lips he wouldn't mind a little bribe.

Thats when she got up and slid behind the bar. He had his cock out by the time she got to her knees and she slurped it up into her mouth and began sucking on it while massaging his balls. She bobbed up and down on his cock giving him a class A blow job before he exploded down her throat. Not wanting to get any on her outfit she swallowed his entire load to his amazement.

The grateful bartender handed her a shot of Tequila saying "That'll get the taste out of your mouth. They weren't lying you sure can suck a cock. I'll be sure to steer my regulars to you."

He was true to his word because in a while my hot wife was relishing in the attention she was getting. She had several gentlemen around her vying for her services. I lost track of how much alcohol she consumed but she was clearly to the point she gets when she looses all inhibitions and gets extremely horny.

There was a loud groan from the guys surrounding her and she got up being eagerly dragged by another middle aged man in a suit past me. She later told me there was a bidding war for her and several men tied for the highest price and he won the coin toss.

After a half hour he came back down with his hand under my wife's dress gripping her bare ass. She indiscreetly dropped $2000 in my lap. A moment later she came back being lead by an other horny man.

I learned later he lost the coin toss and got "sloppy seconds." She told me nothing was exceptional about those two. She sucked their cocks, they fucked her missionary style then came over her tits. They both wiped her off with a wet rag playing with her tits while she sucked their cocks clean.

The second guy returned about fifteen minutes before my wife.

Brandi came back wearing another smoking hot revealing dress I didn't know she had. A blue micro net mini that barely covered anything. The V barely covered her nipples exposing her ample cleavage and more side boob than before. It went all the way down to a band of cloth that barely covered her ass. "Enjoying the show?" She teased not stopping strolling right past me back her spot at the bar.

The bartender quickly brought her another drink.

I figured she was getting tired of fucking so I approached her. "How ya doing?" I inquired.

"Discouraged" she responded a bit frustrated. "Still haven't cum yet."

"I'll make you cum lets go. You look so hot I really need to fuck you right now. You've paid for the trip and then some. Lets go so I can eat that freshly fucked pussy of yours" I beseeched her.

She adoringly touched my arm "I love you so much, what did I do to deserve such a secure man that'll let his wife fuck anyone she wants and still be there for her? Okay lets go I need to feel that big cock of yours inside me."

Just as the words left her mouth a neatly dressed menacing black man grabbed her by the arm and jerked her towards him. "You the whore thats been taking money out of my pocket?" He barked.

"Excuse me?" My shocked wife gasp.

"My girls say you've had a busy night fucking, taking clients away from them. That means you're taking money out of my pocket."

"Now just a minute." I intoned.

"White boy better shut up if he knows whats good for him. You wanna fuck something go fuck one if my girls over there. They're lonely tonight thanks to this freelancing whore."

"It's okay mister, let me talk to this handsome but obviously angry man." Brandi consoled me assuredly.

Giving him the once over I went to his girls just within ear shot. They welcomed me like a returning hero but I kept listening to the angry black man castigate my wife as the girls rubbed all over me.

Brandi elucidated to him that she didn't mean to cut into his business and that she had lost a lot of money on her girls weekend get away and how pissed her husband will be if he found out. So she did the only thing she knew how to get the money back, fuck.

"From what I hear you're pretty good at it too. How's your old man gonna feel when he finds out his wife's a whore?" He snapped.

"He already knows that. We're swingers only difference now is I'm getting paid."

Confused by this revelation he thought on it while checking my wife out intensely eyeing her up and down. Clearly pleased with what he was seeing he brazenly ran his hand up her bare leg to the hem of her dress.

Brandi looked him defiantly in the eyes almost daring him to do something.

He chuckled at her boldness then slid her dress up exposing her shaved pussy to himself. "Damn fine pussy you got there, not torn up at all." He complimented.

"Thank-you, I've had no complaints" Brandi boldly replied staring him directly in the eye not flinching when he ran his finger over her clit and rubbed it.

"You like that don't you white girl?" he quizzed.

"I'm not leaving am I?" she boldly asserted not breaking eye contact.

He smiled broadly at my wife's brazenness. "Bet you're wondering what my big black dick would do to that tight white pussy of yours aren't you?" he asserted.

"I've had my share of big black cocks. Size don't matter if you don't know what to do with it." Brandi boldly challenged.

"I like you. You got spunk." He smiled taking his hand off her clit then gripping the fabric of her top he pushed it to the sides exposing my wife's sweet big tits to him. "Good fake tits. Might be the best I've ever seen" he confessed giving them a good squeeze. "Feel real too."

Brandi never broke eye contact with him as she audaciously let him grope her.

Clearly pleased with what he was examining he continued to roll her nipple between his big fingers as he talked to her. "How much you make tonight?" he inquired.

"About $7000" she proudly acknowledged.

"Shit bitch you're giving it away, if you were with me I could get you $10,000 to $20,000 a night easy. Come work for me." he proposed.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?" You already said you swing so why give it away for free when you can make some money fucking?"

"I never thought of it before tonight, I just enjoy it and my husband enjoys watching."

"So he's a cuck?" he apprized laughing in disbelief. "Gets off on watching his hot white wife fuck big black cocks does he?"

"It's not cuckolding if he's joining in, only if its against his will." Brandi informed him sternly.

"Well I've got a lot of fine hot wives that come to Vegas and fuck for me on weekends to pick up some extra money. Husbands don't suspect a thing, why don't you think about it?" He challenged.

"I will." Brandi replied pushing his hand off her tit and adjusting her top to cover her exposed nipples as she got up to leave.

"Ah, ah, ahhh" he said grabbing her arm and pulling her into him. "There's still the little matter of the money I'm out. What are you gonna do about that whore wife?" He scolded gripping her by her arms.

"Please I need it. I'll truly consider working for you if you'll let me keep it." My wife pleaded trying to weigh on his sympathies as she looked desperately up at him.

He leeringly thought about it for a minute. "Tell you what, I'll let you keep it but I want a taste of the goods." He admonished.

"What?" Brandi said aghast.

"I wanna get a taste of what I'm gonna sell, see if its any good." He snidely voiced.

"Oh, its good," Brandi proudly assured him.

I could tell Brandi was toying with him and it wouldn't be long before she was savoring his big black cock. The pimps bold actions examining my wife's goods had got me good and horny and desperate to see her in action more than ever now I announced to the girls I was tired and going back to my room alone hoping Brandi would take the hint. As I peeled myself away from the girls Brandi gave me a knowing smile. "Sorry. Some other time, Sir." She apologized squeezing my arm as I passed.

I headed to our room and put away all my stuff then hid in the closet making sure I had a good vantage point for what was about to happen.

It wasn't long before I heard the door open and Brandi entered with her black "pimp." She leaned up to kiss him and he pushed her away and held her at bay.

"Don't be kissing me after you've been sucking dick all night bitch. Go brush your teeth and gargle some mouthwash." He asserted.

"Yes sir" Brandi obediently did what she was told and as she busied herself in the bathroom her new "pimp" looked around the room. He smiled assuredly as he examined her slut dresses. "Bitch knows how to dress." He mumbled to himself.

Brandi seductively returned naked except for her stilettos and approached her "pimp." She stood there proudly as her "pimp" examined her toned firm body.

"Damn, you're one fine piece of white ass" he professed spinning her around examining her like he was buying a horse not a whore. He cupped her ass and slapped her tit making it bounce. "Nice."

Pleased with herself Brandi smacked her lips. "As clean as can be." She proudly proclaimed before wrapping her arms around his neck and reaching up she kissed him long and hard while he shoved his tongue down her throat.

I saw the red hand prints on her ass from earlier for a second before he began kneading it with both his large black hands. "Nice ass." They continued to kiss until one of his hands slid between her legs and gripping her like a bowling bowl he began fingering her pussy.

My wife brazenly ground into his hand as she moaned the best she could still kissing him.

"You're one horny little bitch aren't you. You pass the test so far now if you suck dick as well I'll make us both rich" he said breaking the kiss and unbuttoning his pants.

Brandi looked down sexily biting her lower lip in nervous anticipation as he slid his pants off and stepped out of them.

He pulled his shirt off revealing a bit of a belly as he stood in front of her pitching a tent in his boxers.

Brandi smiled approvingly down at his covered cock.

"Well bitch don't just stand there earn your money. Put those pretty cock sucker lips of your to work."

Smiling sinfully Brandi knelt obediently in front of her new "pimp."

He reached out and smacked her tit lightly then laughed when it bounced "Just like a fucking ball, what are those D's?" he inquired.

"36DD" she proudly replied shaking them at him.

"I can sell big tits on a little white girl" he boasted. "A brother would pay top dollar to stick a dick between those dick smugglers." He rubbed and pulled her tits for a bit longer before ordering her to suck his cock.

Smiling ever so mischievously as she released his cock from it's confines she retorted. "You won't be disappointed."

It wasn't the biggest cock she's ever seen hell he wasn't even as big as mine but it was thick with a bulbous head.

Purring approvingly and gripping it she lowered herself down to it and gave it a lustful lick. "Now thats what I call a cock. All I've gotten tonight was minnows." My wife lamented.

"Thats cause all you fucked tonight was white boys. I'll turn you out to some big dicked black motherfuckers with money." He boasted stepping out of his underwear.

Brandi began to suck his cock and her cheeks puffed out when the bulbous head was completely engulfed. She expertly massaged his balls with her hands as she continued to bob up and down on the head of his cock. She released his cock from her mouth then holding it against his body she licked her way down the underside of his shaft to his balls. She flicked them with her tongue several times before engulfing them into her mouth. She swished them around even pulling roughly on them as she slowly jacked his cock with her hand. When she's super horny she does this thing with her tongue while your balls are in her mouth. She runs her tongue in between both balls while sucking on them that is this incredible feeling I can't even describe. She must have been doing that because it got a response.

"Goddamn, what the hell was that? I've never felt anything like that before. Jesus you're gonna make me bust a nut all over that pretty face of yours before I get a chance to sample that married white pussy of yours."

My hot wife smiled confidently "We don't want that do we?" She teased as she licked her way up his shaft and began sucking his cock again. She looked longingly up at him as more and more of his cock disappeared down her throat. Soon she had him completely engulfed deep throating him.

"I love it when a pretty white girl looks up at me with my big black dick buried in her mouth" he boasted before grabbing the back of her head and pushed her farther down onto his cock causing her to gag. "Thats a good whore, brother likes to hear a white girl gag on his cock. If you ain't gagging it ain't big enough." He laughed pulling her off his cock and hastily throwing her down on the bed. "You passed the cock sucking test now lets see how that pussy feels. I hope those little white boys you've been fucking got you good and loose." He warned as he boorishly pushed my wife's legs apart and slid between them.

Brandi starred up at him lustfully as he worked the head of his cock around the entrance to her pussy.

"Ever have a cock this big?" He taunted.

Fervidly looking up at him my wife pleaded wantonly."No, never. You have the biggest cock I've ever seen. Please fuck me with your big black cock, take me, own me."

He burst out laughing. "Easy bitch don't over do it. It's good to be an eager whore but keep it believable."

"Oh please, fuck me with your big black cock. I need it. Stretch my white married pussy. Make me your black cock whore. Please fuck me I need to feel you inside me, stretching me. Fuck me, fuck me." My hot wife begged with lustful moans.

"Damn, you're good. I actually believe you." He voiced as the head of his cock disappeared into my lustfully moaning wife's waiting pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes, God you feel so good. Fill me with your big black cock. Stretch my married white pussy with your big black cock." She unashamedly moaned as she bucked desperately tried to get more of him inside her. My wife spread her legs wide as she tried desperately to get as much of his cock inside her as she could. "Yes, yes, make me your black cock whore." She pleaded.

"You do have a tight pussy for someone who's been fucked a bunch already tonight." He complimented as he slid more of his cock into my grateful moaning wife. Once his cock was completely buried in her pussy he looked down at my panting desperate wife with amusement.

"Oh God yes. I love the way your big black cock fills my white married pussy. Please fuck me." she caterwauled as she bucked wildly on his cock pleading to be fucked.

He started fucking her slowly at first but picked up the pace hammering her pretty hard much to the delight of my cock hungry wife.

Moaning lustfully my hot wife's tits bounced sexily with each thrust he threw into her until he began rubbing and squeezing them and using them for leverage.

"Oh yes, God yes. You feel so good. I love the way your big black cock feels in my tight married pussy. Please fuck me. Harder, hmph, hmph, hmph." Brandi desperately moaned as he roughly pistoned his cock in and out of her. My horny wife started thrusting back into him really giving him a ride.

He stopped fucking her long enough to look down amused at my lustful wife breathing heavily under him. "Goddamn you're one fine piece of ass." He said in amazement. "Never had a girl so into getting fucked before. This pussy is too fine to be giving away." He exulted grabbing her legs and placing them up on his shoulder one on each side of his head.

Her ass lifted in the air in this position giving me a perfect view of his black cock violating my hot wife's pussy.

He'd shove his black monster all the way to the hilt making her scream madly before pulling it out except for the head teasing her with it making her beg for more.

When he'd stop my wife would squirm and buck desperately under him trying to get him to fuck her. "Please fuck me, please don't stop. I'm almost there, please I need to cum. Please fuck me with your big black cock. I'll be your whore, just make me cum." She desperately begged as she frantically began rubbing her clit.