Pimping My Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My whores don't rub their clit. You'll make your John think he's not fucking you good." He admonished slapping her hand away.

Brandi laid there helplessly breathing heavily her big firm tits sexily heaving with each breath she took as her "pimp" starred down at her angrily. Finally she mustered enough breath "I'm sorry sir. I'll be your good whore, just please fuck me, I need to cum." She begged in desperation.

"Damn you're one horny white bitch. Too much for one man." he decreed as he violently shoved his cock into her desperate needy pussy with one mighty thrust.

Brandi screamed out in orgasm as he held his cock buried menacingly deep in her pussy. "Arghhhhhhhhhh, arghhhhhhhh." My wife screamed uncontrollably as her toes clinched and she gripped the sheets with a vengeance. Her ass lifted off the bed as she tried to get as much of her "pimps" cock inside her. She continued to scream loudly as the orgasm she been desperately seeking all night washed over her again and again. "Oh God, that feels soooo good. I love your big black cock in my tight married pussy." She gasped uncontrollably.

I had been frantically beating my meat at my wife's private interracial porno show happening right in front of me. I love watching her getting fucked and her enthusiasm was intoxicating and when she came it was too much for me and I exploded all over the inside of the closet door. My knees buckled and I was glad she was making so much noise because it drowned out any I may have made.

Her "pimp" to his credit just kept aggressively burying his cock into her while watching her convulse underneath him.

When she was done cumming she laid there panting desperately trying to catch her breath still shimmying around on his cock.

"Goddamn you are a black cock whore aren't you? You almost squeezed my dick off. Oh, we could make so much money when word gets out about you honey." He assured her. "Whenever you want I'll set you up in a penthouse suite, you'd only have to fuck once a day. If that."

"Where's the fun in that?" Brandi said smiling seductively up at him still panting heavily.

"An insatiable whore as hot as you don't come along very often." He lamented giving her tit a slap. "My turn finish me off so I can get back to work." He ordered as he pulled his still hard cock out of my wife's well fucked pussy with a pop. Grabbing her by her hair he pushed her face to his cock dripping with her juices. "Suck me dry."

Brandi in an alcohol induced horny frenzy devoured his cock really going to town on it. She purred and moaned as she worked her magic on his member.

He rubbed her ass as she sucked his cock when he noticed the hands prints on her ass.

"I heard you fucked the Ammuit brothers. They wouldn't do that if you were my girl." He boasted. "They tried that once with one of my girls and I dangled them by their ankles over the side of their penthouse until they paid more. How much you get from them?"

"$1,500." Brandi stopped sucking his cock long enough to answer.

"Shit, you did get screwed." He laughed. "They pay me a minimum of $5000. Hitting extra. And, they always hit." Keep going babe you can suck while I talk."

My wife wrapped her gorgeous full lips around her "pimps" fat cock and sucked away really giving his cock a good going over. With his black cock buried in her mouth she looked over at me and winked. She told me later she wanted to give me a good show to reward me for being so cool with her night plus she wanted to suck him off better than its ever been done.

I think she succeeded.

"Oh yea, suck that cock. Suck it off you little white slut. Really pull on it. Make me cum like never before. That's it suck that cock my new little black cock whore. Don't forget the balls baby. I'm gonna bust a nut in that mouth of yours. You like the taste of a black man's cum baby?"

My wife with her mouth full of black cock just looked cravenly up at him and nodded and moaned a lustful "Yes."

She looked so fucking awesome sucking on that big black cock that I realized I was hard again and pounding my meat like it owed me money. I stopped wanting to make sure I had something left to fuck her with later.

My hot slutty wife continued bobbing up and down on her "pimps" cock as she squeezed and played with his balls.

"I'm cumming baby." He bellowed pushing her mouth off his cock. He began jacking himself off pushing her head back with his free hand ordering her to suck his balls.

My wife didn't have to be told twice she eagerly sucked his balls into her mouth.

"Look at me." He commanded lightly slapping her face.

My wife readily obeyed and looked up at her "pimp" lustfully with her mouth full of his balls.

Her "pimp" jacked himself for about thirty seconds before he grabbed her hair and pulled her into position. "Open your mouth." He commanded.

Brandi submissively opened her mouth wide. "Cum for me baby. Shoot your big load all over your new whores face. Cum for me, cum for me master. Give it to me, give it to me." My hot wife beseeched.

He let out a loud guttural groan as he exploded a rope across my wife's pretty face and eyes. The second rope went into her eager mouth and the third he aimed at her tits. He really had a load built up inside him and he decorated my wife good. She looked like a freshly glazed donut when he was done cumming.

She had cum dripping from her tits and chin and she could barely see. She purred with satisfaction on what she had accomplished.

He stuck his cock back into her mouth and ordered her to clean him up.

She readily obliged sucking him good and clean. Just when she had him almost ready to go again he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Damn it's tempting but I gotta get back to work." He lamented. "You're one fine piece of ass, I hope you'll consider my offer."

Brandi laid down on the bed spread eagle her pussy agape her tits heaving as she panted quite satisfied with what she'd done. She looked at me lovingly and blew me a kiss.

It took all my restraint not to jump on her and chow down on her freshly fucked pussy.

Having dressed her "pimp" walked up to her and wiped some cum off her tit with his finger and feed it to her.

Brandi enthusiastically sucked his finger clean.

He laughed as he threw his card on her cum soaked tit and left. "An insatiable whore, gotta love it. Call me, you won't regret it, I'll make you rich"

When I heard the door close I came out of the closet and whipped off my clothes. "Goddamn that was amazing." I proclaimed jumping on top of her.

Brandi smiled up at me lovingly. "Really? I really wanted to put on a show for you. I wanted to make you proud. "

"You succeeded" I reassured as I wiped my cock around in her "pimps" load on her tits and feed it to her.

Brandi eagerly cleaned up my rock hard cock and I repeated the process several times.

With my cock in her mouth I looked lovingly into her eyes and told her how proud of her I was. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and began kissing her passionately wantonly tonging her just fucked mouth. I love how she tastes after she's sucked a man dry and this time it was exceptionally intoxicating. We kissed for a long time before she instructed me it was my turn to clean her up.

I went to town eagerly licking her tits and body clean.

"Eat my just fucked pussy." She ordered pushing my head off her tit and down to her well fucked gapping pussy. "You love to taste my freshly fucked pussy, don't you?" She tormented as I began lapping up her juices from her abused clit. "Theres no cum in it for you to clean out but imaging the how many cocks that fucked it tonight should be enough for you."

She was right. Imagining what she'd done was as big an aphrodisiac as actually seeing it. I eagerly lapped her freshly fucked pussy. Even without the cum her juices were exhilarating. Her "pimp" had fucked her to a froth. I flicked her clit before sticking my tongue as far into her love canal as I could and fucking her with it.

Brandi moaned pushing my face roughly into her gapping pussy coating my face with her juices. "That's it lick your wife's freshly fucked pussy like a good boy." She bullied sexily.

I licked her clean and sucked her clit into my mouth as I worked my fingers into her loose canal.

She must have been numb from the pounding she'd taken all night because it took me a while to get her to cum but when she did it was a mighty explosion. She squeezed my head between her legs so hard I felt like I was trapped in a vice.

When her orgasm subsided she beckoned me to her. "Thats a good boy. I love it when you eat my just fucked pussy. It makes me feel everything's alright. Come and get your reward."

I slid up kneeling beside her feeding my cock to her and she started expertly sucking on it making sure to get me good and hard before ordering me to fuck her.

I slid my cock gently into her waiting pussy and when I hit bottom she exploded in another powerful orgasm. We fucked for a half hour until I pulled out and feed my cock into her mouth.

My wife sucked on my cock with a vengeance and as I imagined her with the various cocks in her mouth over the night I exploded deep down her throat. I held her head firmly on my cock causing her squirm until I stopped cumming making her swallow every drop.

"Fuck, what was that for?" She panted between gasps for air cum dripping from her pouty lips when I finally released her.

"I wanted to see what it felt like to treat you like my whore."

We curled up and went to sleep until mid afternoon. We had tickets for a show that night so we spent the evening at a different casino so we wouldn't run into her "pimp." We talked about his offer even considering doing it. Brandi teases me about being my personal whore each time she wants to get me good and horny. She'll tell me what she did with the guys she took up to their room when she wants to really get me going. It's taken our relationship to a new level.

Her "pimp" gave a hundred dollars to a desk clerk for our number and called the other day with an offer that might be too good to pass up. He even said he may have a job for me doing security so maybe I could even watch. We'll see a new story may be coming soon.

THE END.