Pinar Ch. 03: Richard Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, she'd jumped to an unfair conclusion and accused us of doing something we weren't doing. Like she said, she was sorry, especially after learning about her problem, and needed to do something to make up for it. But, while she was trying to figure out how to make it up to us, she kept asking herself the same question. What would she have done if I had publicly accused her and one of her friends of having sex, the way she'd accused us? And the answer was always the same; she would probably have had sex with him just to teach me a lesson. I mean, if everyone already thought she was cheating on me, she might as well go ahead and do it, right?

Well, if she thought it was fair for her to cheat under those circumstances, then she should think it was fair that I did the same. More than fair actually, because her not giving me anywhere near enough sex, was already a reason for me to cheat. But, while she would think it was only fair, we would never do it with each other. I wouldn't do it, because I didn't want to risk our friendship, and because I didn't think she wanted me that way. Pinar wouldn't do it, because she thought I wouldn't be happy with the only things she could do, and because she didn't want it to be a onetime thing.

On the other hand, my wife wouldn't feel like she'd made up for accusing us in public, until we did do it. That's why she was writing this letter, because she had an answer that would make everyone happy. She'd be happy because she wouldn't feel guilty about what she did, and about not being able to give me what I needed. Pinar would be happy, because she knew I'd love the things she had to offer, and wouldn't care about her problem. And I'd be happy because I would be getting the sex I needed to make me that way. Yes, that meant what she thought it did, that my wife wanted her and I to become lovers.

Now, before she thought my wife was crazy, she needed to explain how she'd decided all this. First, she knew she would never like sex enough to give me what I needed, and as she'd said, I would eventually cheat on her anyway. When I did though, I might cheat with someone who would trick me into getting them pregnant, and maybe ruin our marriage. It might sound cruel, but Pınar's problem made her the only girl she would trust to have sex with me. Second, if she waited until I cheated on my own, I might hate her so much by then, that there'd be no way to save our marriage.

If she did this now, gave permission for us to be with each other while I still loved her somewhat, she might have a chance to keep that love. Third, if I had to cheat, there would be no more reasons for me to make love to her the times she did want it. By having her share our bed though, she would be a part of what we had. And, seeing us make love to each other might help her learn to want it more often herself.

So, what she was offering, was to let Pinar and I share what we could with each other. Not only that, she would also help Pinar and I get things started between us. And, I would definitely be interested, if that's what she was worried about. Because, the only sex I was getting now was just one of the things we could do together, and I was constantly begging her for the other one. Now, if Pinar was interested, and she was sure she was, my wife only wanted a few small promises in return.

One was that we not cheat, since Pinar would be welcome to spend the night with us, any time she wanted to make love to me. Two was that Pinar give me all of the things I would want from her, because she wanted me to be happy. And three, that if she started making love to me, she finish what she started, because she didn't want me to be left unsatisfied. If these terms were agreeable, and Pinar wanted me as much as she thought she did, she only needed to do two things. Tell me that the answer was yes, so I could tell my wife, and come to our house for dinner on Friday, with plans to stay all night. 

When I finished reading, Pinar asked me if I'd known what was in the letter before I gave it to her. I told I'd known my wife would make the offer, although I didn't know the rest of what she'd write. Then I told her about the things my wife had said and done over the weekend, and what I'd said in response. That's how I knew about the invitation, and my wife's "conditions" for letting us get together. What I hadn't known was that my wife would confess to only giving me one blow job a month. Then again, maybe she thought Pinar wouldn't believe her unless she gave that explanation. I didn't believe it though, because our sex life had been fucked up for the last 9 years, and she'd never tried to fix it.

Also, there was what happened the last time we brought someone to our bed, which I quickly explained to her. So, I had some serious doubts that she was doing this for the reasons she'd written. I could only think of two other reasons though, that she'd figured out she was a lesbian, or she was planning to play the jealousy card again, right after me made love. We had to stop our conversation there, because lunch was over. But, we both knew we'd pick it up again, right after work.

Naturally, we skipped exercising to continue our discussion, and to make love, since talking about it made us horny. She'd already decided she was going to tell my wife yes, because she didn't like sneaking around any more than I did. And, if what my wife had written was the truth, she would obviously have no problem with the conditions my wife wanted to set. It was the other two possibilities she wanted to talk about because she wanted to know how I felt about them. For example, she didn't want to kiss my wife, or make love to her in any way. But, she didn't think she'd have a problem letting my wife be the one to lick her asshole clean, if that's what she wanted.

That left the question of what we were going to do, if my wife did try to play the jealousy card. I told her that my wife had promised we'd still get to be together one night a week, no matter what, and I intended to hold her to that promise. But, if she did play that card, I was sure she'd try to back out on that promise too. And then I spent the next hour or so explaining what I thought about doing if she did do that. I won't go into the details of that here though, because we ended up having to actually do it. So, I'll give you those details when we get to the part of the story where it happened.

After I told my wife that Pinar had agreed to her terms, she surprised me again by wanting to have sex on Wednesday as well. Of course, she kept up a steady stream of dirty talk the whole time, about what she thought would happen on Friday. And, I guess I should have taken the things she said as a warning of the trouble we were going to have later. Because the kind of sex she was talking about was the kind that Pinar had never enjoyed.

You know, how hot it would be when I grabbed Pınar's head and forced my cock down her throat. How Pinar would love it when I started pounding her asshole hard and fast. And how she wanted me to shove my cock into Pınar's mouth again as soon as I finished cumming in her ass. That definitely wasn't how Pinar and I were going to make love, but I sure couldn't tell her that, could I? I had to let her have her fantasies for now, because trying to correct her would be telling her that Pinar and I were already lovers. So, I just did my best to play along, knowing she'd see the truth on Friday.

Thursday night, while we didn't have sex again, my wife did talk about it when she was doing my grooming. She wanted me to look my best for my first night with Pinar, so I let her trim my eyebrows and nose hair, and let her use her blackhead tape on my face. She also had me take my razor to work so I could shave there, since Pinar would be riding with me, and I wouldn't be able to shower when I got home. Dinner was pleasant, and because the kids were at a friend's house, we started drinking right away. That made it easier for me to open the subject once the eating part was over.

As Pinar and I had planned, and yes, we planned this part of the conversation, I asked if she was sure she wanted to do those things with me. She said that she'd agreed to my wife's conditions, or else she wouldn't be here. But, she had sort of a condition of her own, because she wasn't exactly a virgin to these things. She just hadn't liked it the couple of times she'd tried it before, because the guys had always been too rough with her. So, the only reason she was interested in doing them with me was that as an older man, I might be more gentle with her. And that's what she was hoping, that she'd actually enjoy doing them if I did them soft and slow.

My wife's jealousy started as soon as I began undressing Pinar, because her body put my wife's to shame. No stretch marks, no cellulite, perfect tits, and that beautiful ass of hers. As we had planned, and like she'd done our first time, Pinar stopped me when she was down to her panties, and said she wanted to go first. She did everything the same way she'd done it that night, including rubbing my cock through my underwear before she took it in her mouth. After about 5 minutes of sucking me though, we did something else we had planned.

That was for me to reach down to grab her head, and for her to pull away and ask me not to do that. Then she showed my wife that she knew exactly what I liked, by taking me quickly to the edge, and telling me she couldn't wait to taste my sperm. When I came, we had decided I wasn't going to kiss her afterwards, like I usually did, because my wife might think it was disgusting. But, I pulled Pinar up and kissed her anyway, which made her initial shock before melting into the kiss, even more realistic.

Looking back, I realize it was things like that kiss, since my wife refused to let me kiss her after I came in her mouth, that fanned the flames of her jealousy. As was me telling Pinar that her unshaven pussy was sexier to me than shaven ones, like I'd told her our first night. It was like showing my wife that I enjoyed making love to Pinar more than I did her. Then again, she should have known from the start that I would, because even the conditions she'd set herself were for Pinar to give me better sex than she did. And she had been more enthusiastic with the guy during our swing attempt, so she should have expected me to act similarly.

The final straw came when Pinar insisted that we do our ass fucking face to face, and commented that it would be more like really making love if we did it that way. Of course, we did make love, the way we always do, with lots of kissing and moaning in each other's mouths. So, it really shouldn't have come as a surprise that as soon as I finished cumming in Pınar's ass, my wife wanted to talk to me in the kitchen. And, the first words out of her mouth were that she was sorry, but we had to stop right now because she couldn't watch us do this anymore.

Naturally, I said it was no problem, and that we'd just get together one night a week like she promised. And, just as I suspected, she said she couldn't allow that either, because even that would make her too jealous. When I told her I was keeping that part of the bargain anyway, she said I lost that right when I broke the rules. I asked what the fuck she was talking about and she said I'd done the same thing this time that I did last time. Bringing Pinar to our bed was supposed to be about sex, not about love, yet here I was making romantic love to Pinar.

I obviously hadn't learned my lesson when she ended things back then, because I was still behaving the same way. So, this was over, since I couldn't control myself, and there wasn't going to be any more talk of bringing someone to our bed. Now, she wanted me to go back into the bedroom, tell that slut to get dressed, and get her out of our house. And, if she found out that I was having lunch with her again, I'd be in divorce court the next day. I pretended to be devastated, and like always, without the guts to fight back. And I told her fine, but she would have to go with me, because I at least wanted Pinar to know it had been her decision, not mine.

She followed me, gloating all the way because she thought she was getting what she wanted again, as usual. She was in for a big surprise though, because after I meekly told Pinar she needed to get up, I turned around, grabbed her and threw her on the bed. Then, holding her down with my knees on her arms, I told Pinar that my wife had done exactly what I'd told her she would, so we were going to do what we'd talked about on Monday.

My wife was yelling by then, so I told Pinar to give me her dirty panties, and threatened to stuff them in her mouth if she didn't shut up. Of course she didn't, so I had to follow through on that threat, by holding her nose to force her to open her mouth. Once we had a little quiet, I told Pinar where my neckties were, and had her tie my wife's hands to the bed. Then, I  moved down so that I was sitting on her legs, and had Pinar do the same to her feet. Pinar laughed when we were done, saying we should have taken my wife's panties off before we tied her legs. And I said I left them on for a reason, because I planned on softening her up a little before I fucked her in the ass.

The look of fear in her eyes when I said that, and her struggles to break free, we're priceless. Especially when I got two of her vibrators from the drawer and moved down to start using them on her. The larger of the two was for her pussy, and the smaller for her asshole, although I could easily have switched them and even joked about doing that. The one went into her pussy pretty easily, since neither of them was that big. And while the other one went in a little harder, I don't think it caused any real pain, because it was actually fairly thin.

But the fear she'd had at the beginning was nothing compared to the sheer panic once I got both of them inside her. That's because I turned them to their highest settings, slid the crotch of her panties back in place to hold them, then got off the bed. And, turning to Pinar, asked if she'd like to watch something on TV while my wife was getting in the mood for what came next. Because, being tortured and humiliated was one thing, and she could easily have suffered through it. Being left alone and helpless though, with two vibrators driving her crazy, was something else altogether.

While we did turn on the TV, it wasn't so we could watch something; it was so my wife couldn't hear what we were talking about. And the first thing Pinar asked was if I was sure we were doing the right thing here. I told her I was sure, because my wife had set this whole thing up just to split us up. Then I told her what my wife had said in the kitchen, and yet she'd pushed for me to bring her to the house, already knowing I only made love one way, romantically. That meant she'd been afraid we'd end up in bed eventually, and had planned this whole thing to make sure it only happened once.

The worst she could do was threaten to divorce me, because she had too much to lose to actually go through with it. Even if she did really want one, it didn't scare me anymore, because I was tired of her playing games like this. And if divorcing her was the only way to get them to stop, then so be it. She said it still didn't justify raping her, and I said she was right, but that part of it was personal. Then I explained how my wife had willingly let the guy we tried swinging with fuck her ass on three separate occasions, yet had never let me do it. So, even if this did end up in divorce, it was about time she made up for giving someone else something she should have been giving me.

We let my wife cook for a little over half an hour, to make sure she'd stopped fighting the vibrators, and they'd done their work. Then we went back in there, and after asking her if she promised not to yell again, I pulled the panty gag out of her mouth. The first thing she asked was why we were doing this to her, and I told her she knew why, before repeating what I told Pinar. It wasn't me who'd wanted to bring Pinar to our bed, and I'd told her I didn't want to ruin our friendship by doing that. Still, she'd kept pushing until I finally agreed; based on her promises that no matter what, Pinar and I would get to keep seeing each other.

She'd already known exactly how I would make love to Pinar, so saying it was because I'd broken the rules was bullshit. Her whole plan, right from the beginning had been to ruin our friendship. And, even if I had done things the way she said, she would have found some other excuse to end things. She looked away for a whole minute, without saying anything, which was an admission of her guilt. Then she said it still didn't justify tying her up like this, or me raping her like I was planning on doing. I told her she was right, it didn't, but she did need to be punished in some way for what she'd tried to do. And, what better way to do that, than to make love to her the way she told me I should make love to Pinar.

With that, I slid a pillow under her ass, then moved the crotch of her panties to the side just enough to pull the dido out of her asshole. But the angle was still wrong, and I told Pinar I'd have to untie my wife's legs and would need her to help me hold them up. She said it would be difficult to do from the side like this, and I said she could just sit on my wife's face to do it. That got a reaction from my wife, telling me I could keep seeing Pinar all I wanted, and even fuck her in our bed from now on. She'd let me do anything I wanted, just please, not this. I told her that I was already planning to do that, including the part about Pinar sharing our bed.

I was even thinking about asking Pinar to move in with us, so she could share our bed every night. Pinar's face lit up when I said that, meaning she probably wouldn't say no, and I smiled back meaning I was probably serious about the offer. Then I turned back to my wife, and told her that even if she agreed that Pinar should move in, it still wouldn't change what was about to happen. She needed to learn that I wasn't going to put up with her games anymore. And, if she wanted to keep being my wife, she needed to fix the things she'd broken, starting with the thing she'd given someone else that she'd never given me. So, if I was her, I wouldn't fight too hard against this, because she'd only make it hurt more than it had to.

After I untied her legs, and handed them to Pinar, I only had to warn her once, not to fight this, before she settled down. And, when I started working my cock into her asshole, it went in almost as easily as it did to Pinar's ass, which showed she'd given up completely. A few minutes later, after she had her first orgasm, Pinar got a shock, although I wasn't really shocked at all. That's when Pinar squealed and said my wife had started licking her asshole, something I suspected she'd do eventually. When I heard that though, I asked my wife if she wanted to taste Pinar's pussy too.

And when she moaned while nodding her head, I told Pinar to let go of her legs, and untie her hands. Then, sure enough, those hands moved up to Pinar's hips, to shift her ass so my wife could get at her cunt. That's when I started even more dirty talk to my wife, telling her how life was going to be from now on. And the more I talked, the more my wife moaned, and the faster she licked Pinar. Because, it was now obvious that what she'd always wanted was for me to dominate her in bed. That's what I was offering with my dirty talk this time, and even more, because she would be dominated by both of us.

First I told her that I was going to do what she wanted, and shove my cock in her mouth as soon as I finished cumming in her ass. Not only was she going to lick it clean, she was going to keep sucking it until I came in her mouth as well. Then, I wanted her to get on her knees between Pinar's legs and show her how badly she wanted her to move in with us. When she did move in, they would both be like my wives out of bed, sharing the cooking and cleaning, and taking care of the kids together. But, when we were in bed, it would be her job to make sure Pinar was happy there.