Pinar Ch. 03: Richard Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That meant eating Pinar's pussy while she was sucking my cock, and licking her asshole clean after I came in it. She should also try to think of other ways to keep Pinar happy, like licking her to sleep or something. As for keeping me happy, she just needed to give me her asshole at least once a week, and suck my cock afterwards. Although, she might want to give it to me more often, because Pinar wasn't going to lick her, and I'd only do it when I was getting her ready for an ass fucking. If you think she balked at any of those things I said, you'd be dead wrong. Because, she hungrily gobbled my cock into her mouth as soon as I presented it to her. And, she was begging Pinar to let her eat her pussy again, before she even finished swallowing my sperm.

Pinar moved in a week later, although she'd spent 5 of those 7 nights in our bed anyway. She'd just waited a week to make sure my wife really wanted her to, which my wife repeated every night she spent with us. It was that night, after all the boxes were in the house, that I confessed that Pinar and I had been lovers for the last 6 months, and were already in love. My wife showed how much she'd changed though, by not getting mad in the least. Instead, she slowly started moving down Pinar's body, saying she didn't mind us saying that to each other, as long as Pinar didn't mind if she said it to her too.

Because, she did love her, and was going to show her how much, by licking her all night long. Pinar said she didn't mind at all, because she loved her back and had a way to show it as well. She was going to let my wife get her asshole ready for my cock, then kneel over my wife's face while I fucked her ass doggie style. That way my wife would get to keep licking her, and she'd even let me stick my cock in her mouth every now and then so she could taste the inside of her asshole too. And the biggest proof of how much my wife had changed, in just one week, was how obviously happy hearing that made her.

As you can guess, Pinar did most of the dominating when we were in bed, since she seemed to know exactly what my wife wanted and needed. Outside of the bedroom though, they were on an equal footing, sharing all the household chores, and taking turns on the ones neither one liked. They never brought their arguments to bed, of course they had arguments, and Pinar never used her sexual control of my wife anywhere except in bed. Naturally, some of the romance and playfulness carried into our daily lives, we were a happy loving family after all.

And, some of what was said in the bedroom carried over, like Pinar telling my wife she needed to get rid of her cellulite, so I'd enjoy fucking her asshole even more. But, with only a few exceptions, our family life and our sex life were totally separate. Family life had definitely improved, and not just because my wife and I no longer fought about sex. As I mentioned before, the girls shared the housework, so no one was bitching about not having time to do things. Because I was a happier person, I joined in more family activities, which pleased everyone. And the kids loved having two mothers, and an active father again, because they no longer had to fight to get attention.

We were definitely much happier in bed, especially my wife once she fully committed herself to being our sex slave. As she told Pinar on our one year anniversary as lovers, this had always been what she wanted. She just hadn't been able to tell me, because I hadn't wanted to dominate her and I had to want it before it would work. All the hell she'd put me through had been to get me angry enough to do it. And it had only been when I fell in love with Pinar that I finally took control like she wanted me to. But, while she was sad that she'd had to hurt me for so long to get here, she was glad she had because Pinar was the only one she'd ever want as her mistress.

That was one of the first things that changed after Pinar moved in, and we both started dominating her, my wife's insistence that she call us Master and Mistress, because that's how it should be. As a matter of fact, most of the changes of this type were her own idea, because they fit the place she wanted to be in our lives. Like getting her tongue pierced to please us better when she used it on us. Or the sexy little collar she wore in bed, and when we were out with friends, that had "Property of Pinar and Richard"  written on it. And that last one again, that she wanted our close friends to know that she was proud of the fact that she was our sex slave.

That was where we made the decisions, the how, what, where, when, and every month or so who, of her sex life. For example, Pinar needing to be woken up every morning with at least one orgasm from my wife's tongue, and wanting my wife to softly lick her while we're watching TV. Or her learning to deep throat my cock without me holding her head, and give me long slow blow jobs that might last an hour or more. And, her new favorite, something we just started having her do, wear a vibrating butt plug in her ass whenever we went out. That's because she either has to be ready for me to shove my cock in that ass as soon as we got home.

Or, ready to please one or more of our friends if we decide to give her to them for the night. The funny thing about loaning her to others, is that we never join in and we don't have sex with anyone else either, because we are happy with what we've got together. But, as my wife's collar says, she's our property to do with as we please, and that includes letting others use her. She always goes willingly, whether it's a man, woman or couple, and whether she knows them or not. All that's important is that we tell her to please them, by doing whatever they want, and she does it. That's because it's her only chance to maybe get a cock in her pussy, since we decided fucking her cunt would be unfair to Pinar. And she knows that if she doesn't make our friends happy, we'll stop giving her to them.

Last year we fixed the final thing that was in the way of our happiness, the one thing all of us wanted, even my wife. It took almost 3 years of bureaucratic red tape to get their socialized medicine to pay the bulk of the cost, and all our joint savings to pay the rest. But, we eventually found a doctor who could fix Pinar's problem, at least enough for her to feel like a real woman. The operation was a success, and when  Pinar got the doctor's clearance to have sex, the girls planned a special celebration. It was a symbolic marriage ceremony, because Pinar had always wanted to lose her virginity on her wedding night.

And, my wife felt that it was about time I married her anyway, since she just wanted to be our slave and I needed a real wife. So, Pinar wore my wife's old wedding dress, and I placed a ring that matched ours, on her finger. Then after vowing to love one another forever, as husband and wife, I carried her to our bed and made love to her for the first time. My other wife waited patiently for us to finish, so she could make one of her biggest fantasies come true. That was to finally get to lick her master's sperm out of her mistress' pussy, while Pinar licked herself off my cock. Then we repeated it over and over again, until the sun came up in the morning.

When we all woke up, while my other wife was licking Pinar, and her and I were kissing, Pinar told me she had a new fantasy. She loved tasting her own pussy on my cock so much, that she wanted to try bringing another girl to our bed for us to make love to together. My other wife immediately spoke up and said she hoped she wasn't thinking about her because mistresses don't lick their slaves. The same went for me making love to her, now that fucking her pussy wouldn't hurt Pinar anymore. I mean, if we told her to, she'd let us do those things, because she was our slave.

But, she'd rather we didn't try to make love to her, because she'd rather be our slave than our lover. Pinar patted her head, and pushed it back down to tell her to keep licking. Then she told her not to worry, because if she'd intended to use her, she would have done so last night. She had some other girls in mind, and would make sure we found someone to give her to on those nights. She would like to talk to her later about two of them though, since we'd already given her to them before and she'd know how they were in bed.

Then she turned to me and said that her bringing other girls to our bed didn't mean we'd bring other guys too. She only liked soft romantic love making, and we both knew most men liked hard fast fucking. She didn't want some guy grabbing her head to force his cock down her throat, or trying to pound her new pussy into the bed. And since I was the only man who knew how to make love to her, mine was the only cock she'd ever want inside her. So, if I wanted to see someone fuck one of my wives, we could watch some guys gang bang our slave some night.

I smiled and told her I didn't have a problem with only having girls in our bed. However, I did want to see what my other wife saw when she watched us make love. But, we could do that by having our slave film us one night, from start to finish. Her eyes lit up at that, and said she'd like it too, to see if she really looked as beautiful with my cock in her mouth as I said she did. Then she told our slave she could stop licking, to go get the camera, because she wanted to start right away. And for her to put her butt plug in on the way back, because she was going to be in the movies too.

That started the latest chapter in our lives, and we now have well over a hundred home movies in our collection. Pinar now agrees that she looks more beautiful with my cock in her mouth than without it. She thinks it's because my cock is so perfect though, because she says all the girls we've had in our bed look prettier that way. All of them except our slave that is, because she looks her best when she's being fucked hard from both ends at the same time. I tell her that proves my point, that what makes a girl beautiful is that she's happy doing what she's doing.

That's why our slave looks better when she's got one cock in her ass, and one down her throat at the same time. And that's why she looks almost as beautiful licking my cum out of some girl's pussy, as she does sucking my cock. They're things she loves doing, and it showing in her face and in her eyes is what really makes her beautiful. But, she's only willing to agree with half of that, because it's not what she's doing that she loves, it's who she's doing it with. I can't argue with that because it's her love that keeps us all happy.