Pinch Hitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB_Galt
JB_Galt
92 Followers

My only stipulation was that this be anonymous. She scrunched her face up in confusion at this one. I told her, I wanted to take the credit and would handle the anonymous part. She was unconvinced, but based on what I was asking thought it may work. It was my dime as she stated.

With the plan set, I had to wait a little less than 48 hours for Sunday afternoon.

*************************************************************************************

I didn't really expect Laney to dress up for the occasion, but her casualness considering the reason for her visit was entertaining. I answered the door to see her in flip flops and a white T-shirt coupled with the shortest cutoff jean shorts I'd ever seen. Her blond hair was pulled back in a scrunchy and her eyes were covered with large sunglasses. She also carried an impossibly large knit bag over her shoulder.

As I greeted her she strode past with a finger shushing me held in the air. "Let's do this shit" she said with her top lip pulled up in a sneer. I genuinely laughed at her audaciousness. It put me more at ease that we may actually pull this off.

I asked Laney to follow me quietly. I felt ridiculous as I snuck up the stairs of my own home. My husband knew I was home; it was silly to creep up on him. We passed the guest bath and I waved her to wait in there while I checked out the situation in my bedroom. My husband had finished a work out and was puttering around in the bathroom before taking his shower.

"Who was that at the door?" Jack asked as I entered the bedroom. I casually answered him that it was just a package for me. He was stripped down to his boxer briefs with his hair slicked back with sweat. I lost focus for a minute as I enjoyed the view of his large quads straining the fabric.

"Are you ever going to take your shower?" I asked. "Make sure you are nice and clean when you come out" I followed up suggestively.

"That sounds like an invitation. Are you sure you don't want me all hot and sweaty" he said as he suggestively flexed his pecs. I answered with a scrunched up face and a quick shake of the head. He laughed and did a quick step into the bathroom.

As soon as I heard the shower door slide shut, I ran down the hall way to snag Laney from the guest bathroom. To my surprise, she was standing in the hallway starting at family pictures. "What are you doing out here" I sharply whispered. "You're going to blow this thing!!!"

"Relax, "Laney said with a dismissive move of her hand. "I'm too quick to get caught. That guy isn't going to know what hit him." She placed her hand on her chin pensively as she looked at a picture of my husband and I from our second honeymoon in Mexico. "This the guy?" she asked. I nodded nervously, fully aware of how exposed we were in the hallway. "I can work with this" she said sounding more like an auto mechanic than a surrogate sex partner.

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and guided her towards the bedroom. After a quick pause to ensure I could hear the water falling off of Jack in the shower, I drug her into the bedroom and stowed Laney in the her side of this his and hers closets. Without meaning to, I found myself tip toeing on every step. My heart was in full on hummingbird mode.

I stood near our bed shifting from foot to foot waiting for Jack to finish his shower. It seemed to take hours. Every time I looked over my shoulder towards the closet, I had to wave Laney back in. Each time she responded by sticking out her lounge and derisively mimicking my wave.

I was having a bad feeling about Laney's impatience blowing this thing. At the same time, I was trying to calm myself that we were all consenting adults and worst thing that could happen was my husband thinking I was a nutcase for bringing this girl into our bedroom. Still, not a situation I wanted to address. I also wanted the credit for this.

Finally, Jack strode into the room with a towel around his waist and another draped across his shoulders. I took him in my arms and gave him a deep kiss. I could feel his hardness pressing against me through the towel. He started to slide his hands up my blouse, but I stopped him with a light shove. I needed this to start before I lost my nerve.

"Lie down on the bed" I directed. He smiled and plopped himself down leaning back on his elbows. "No, lie down on your stomach" I said with a little more confidence. He raised an eyebrow, but complied.

"Ooh, I get a massage first?" Jack asked.

"Something like that" I replied. Once he was lying down sideways on the bed, I gently tugged on his ankles to get him to scoot closer to me bringing his knees closer to the edge of the bed. Satisfied, I moved around to the other side and leaned close to his face.

"Here's the deal, you need to follow my instructions to the letter, or this stops." He made a sound of interest and a grunt of compliance so I moved forward. I grabbed the towel he'd discarded from his shoulders and placed it over his head. "This stays on no matter what. I'm getting up the courage for something and I don't need you turning around and making me self-conscious."

This was the toughest part as I didn't know if he'd find the demand suspicious. However, I knew he was turned on and interested in the mystery so I doubt he was thinking straight. He made another louder sound of interest and an additional compliance grunt. I relaxed a notch, but felt like I was still turned up to eleven.

I walked to the other side of the bed where his feet were hanging. Laney was poking her head out of the closet waiting for her queue. I wanted to get Jack comfortable and in position first. Less likely to get curious and blow this thing that way.

I ran my hands up Jack's thighs and squeezed his thick ass. He sighed in appreciation. I placed my hand underneath his hip and instructed him to lift up a bit. He pushed his ass up into the air giving me a great view of his freshly shaven balls and semi hard cock hanging down. I couldn't resist reaching out and caressing his smooth balls. Both Jack and I sighed. I let the back of my hand trail down his length and enjoyed his cock bounce and harden.

I placed a couple of pillows underneath his abdomen and gave him a couple of gentle smacks on his ass to indicate he could go back down. He shifted a bit to get comfy and ended up resting some of his weight on his knees. His hard cock was now pressed beneath him, but his ass and balls were still on full display. I judged this to be the perfect position for what I'd requested from Laney.

I waved Laney out of the closet. Her hurried, juvenile attitude from earlier had been replaced by a deliberate, sultry disposition. Princess Laney strode across the bedroom more like Queen Laney. I was taken aback at how much her raw sexuality affected me. My breath was caught in my throat and my already moistened pussy felt like it was now soaking my panties.

With a pointed finger and flick of her wrist she motioned me out of the way. She kneeled on the thick wood of the bed frame. The height wasn't quite perfect, but with a little stretch it seemed she would be able to get to where she needed.

I cringed in wait when I saw her reach both hands out towards Jack's legs. It wasn't bothering me that another woman was going to touch my husband for the first time in our marriage. I was more worried Jack would sense some difference and allow his surprise to ruin this. I couldn't see him being angry that I'd brought a beautiful young girl into our bedroom, but I wanted the credit and didn't want him to know I'd needed a pinch hitter to satisfy him.

My concerns melted as soon as she touched him. She ran her fingernails down the backs of both of Jack's thighs. I could hear him utter a long, drawn out "Whoa" through the towel he kept draped over his head. He was far from focused at this point. I don't think anything short of a meteor would have distracted him enough to stop this.

Laney had a devilish grin and focused look in her eyes indicating she too would be difficult to divert. She placed her hands on either ass check and massaged roughly. She slid bother hands to the center of his ass crack and rubbed them up and down. Gentle, muffled moans came from Jack. She made her hands into a steeple leaving the sides of her fingers pressed into his ass while her thumbs slid up and down his balls. It was like watching an artist stroke a brush on canvas.

Laney and I both were breathing more heavily now. She continued to glide her small hands up and down Jack's inner thighs, balls, and ass. She would punctuate each lap of her fingers with a tug on his balls or a gentle rub of his asshole. Laney leaned forward and kissed the hard flesh of Jack's ass. She playfully bit him a few times before moving towards his taint. A long lick from the base of his balls towards his perfect little hole provoked an even longer moan from Jack.

I kneeled down on the floor next to Laney to get a better look. I was exactly the same height as her kneeling on the squared bedframe. I trailed my hand down to the crotch of the shorts I was wearing. I pressed my fingers and felt the slippery moist fabric of my panties shift. I was so wet I could hear my panties squish as I rubbed side to side.

Laney tapped Jack on the inner thigh, indicating he should rise up. He lifted his hips slightly allowing Laney to reach underneath him and pull his cock out of hiding. Jack groaned as she wrapped her hand around his hardness. She pulled his cock back towards her at what I thought would be an uncomfortable angle. Jack made a noise when his cock was pulled back to the point of pointing at Laney, but it was more of surprise than pain.

Jack settled his hips back down with his hard cock now freed with the sensitive underside now pointing towards the ceiling. I was amazed at how far Laney could pull him back without any protest from Jack. She held him tightly in her hand making short strokes at the base of his cock. Jack was as thick as I had ever seen him. He was clearly over the moon with this attention as each stroke she made increased the amount of clear precum leaking out of his purplish tip.

I watched mesmerized as Laney leaned forward again still making the short strokes, and touched her tongue to Jack's smooth balls. The touch of her tongue became a hard press when she flattened it against him. She varied between pressing her tongue against his taint and placing gentle, sucking kisses against his balls. Jack made grunting sounds from somewhere deep within. His hips swayed up and down with Laney's movements uncontrollably.

Laney's eyes closed as she leaned back far enough for me to see her face. She was clearly enjoying this. She was pressing her hips into the side of the bed and quietly rocked herself up and down. Laney made a low growl and plunged her mouth back to Jack's member. She made a long lick from the tip of his hardness all the way to the smooth skin just below his puckered hole. Even through the towel I could hear Jack let loose a series of very clear expletives. He was too far gone to notice the growl had come from anyone other than me.

Laney continued to lick, slurp, and spit all over Jack's cock. When she hit the sensitive underside of his tip or his balls he made guttural animalistic noises. I pressed my hand between my legs harder as his noises were driving me wild. And then Laney went in for the kill.

Laney leaned farther forward while licking his taint and stroking his thick member with both hands. She went higher than before and placed her tongue squarely on his asshole. Jack's whole body seemed to lock up as he made a filthy prayer to the heavens. She held his cock tight as she pushed her face further into his ass and wiggled her tongue against him.

His loud moans continued interspersed with unintelligible words. Laney rocked back again with a look of pleasure on her face. Unfortunately, she lost her balance when she tried to grind herself against the bed this time. I instinctively reached out to steady her and ended up pressed up against her back. I could feel her warmth pressing against my breasts.

She held onto Jack with one hand as she used the other to pull her shirt up over her head. Her tanned, braless B cups were unveiled allowing me to see small brownish nipples. Laney leaned fully against me and turned her head to face me. I could see the shine of drool covering the lower half of her face. She mouthed the words "shirt off" to me. Without hesitation I pulled my own blouse up over my head and unhooked my bra. Within seconds my much larger breasts were pressed against Laney's warm skin. My eyes rolled as I mashed myself against her.

Jack seemed nearly unhinged as his rocked his hips back and forth fucking Laney's hands while she held them still. Laney leaned back in and took his upside down cock into her mouth. I reached me hands around Laney to keep her from leaning too far forward. If she pressed those beautifully small breasts against him Jack would surely know there were not mine. He often referred to how much he loved my large "fluffy" breasts.

It may not have been much of a concern as Jack seemed pretty far gone. Grunts and pleas for more came from under the towel. Laney fucked him with her mouth. I held her hips tight as she violently pressed herself closer to him occasionally choking herself with Jack's cock. I was moaning from the feel of her against me and the animalistic noises coming from my husband. I pressed my own hips into Laney as she had pressed against the bed. It was frustratingly pleasurable, but I needed more soon.

Laney leaned back into me again resting her head on my shoulder. Her mouth was open and her face strained in ecstasy, but she maintained a disciplined silence. I allowed the steadying hands I'd placed on her hips to drift upwards until they were touching the undersides of her breasts. Her body rocked against me as she continued to pull and stroke Jack's slippery cock. When I let my hands drift a little more, she nodded, silently asking me to go further.

As soon as I cupped her breasts in my hands, she bent forward in pleasure. I had to grip more firmly to keep her from falling into Jack. It was difficult as the harder I gripped, the more challenging it was for Laney to upright herself. She finally straightened when Jack started to tense.

Laney stopped all movement and grabbed the base of Jack's cock. He had nearly gone off and I don't think she was done yet. I could hear Jack inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly trying to control himself and ensure this lasted as long as possible. I was taking stock of how far I'd gone and thinking of pulling back from Laney, but she had other plans.

Laney reached up and pulled one of my hands down from her breasts to her shorts. She put her hand over mine and pressed against her crotch. Even through the shorts I could feel the heat. They were so short my hand was engulfed by her bare thighs. Before she leaned back in to Jack, she rolled her hand in the air and mouthed the word "talk".

"Oh baby, you like that don't you" I said and cringed. I was so bad at this. Laney didn't seem to care as she buried her face in Jack's ass again. I leaned forward into Laney and rubbed my hand over her mound. She nodded her approval while pushing her tongue back into Jack's little hole.

I continued to attempt to talk dirty while timing my outbursts to when Laney pulled back for air. Laney started stroking Jack again slowly with her hands and she pushed her tongue into him. I timed my stroking of her pussy with her stokes of Jack's cock. She pulled back several times to silently moan with her mouth open or biting her lower lip to remain quiet.

Jack tightened up as if he were close again. Laney immediately stopped and grabbed the base of his cock as she did before. I, however, did not stop. I continued to rub her clit harshly through the fabric of her shorts. Laney pushed back against me a final time and came hard. Her mouth opened widely in a silent scream as she convulsed with my husband's cock in her hands.

Laney recovered quickly and went back to stroking Jack's cock with a two handed pulling motion. She tiredly looked back to me and mouthed the word "face". I had forgotten about part two of the plan. "Jack baby, you want to come now?" I asked with as much sultriness as I could muster. A mumbled "uh huh" accompanied slight movement under the towel on his head.

"Do you want to come on my face?" I asked. I expected an energetic affirmative to this question, but I got the same exhausted mumble and slight head movement. Jack had been taken to the limit. Laney had more than held up her end of the bargain.

I reached up to steady Laney again by holding her breasts in my hands. It wasn't necessary this time, but the soft warmth was nice to hold. "Here we go baby" I said giving Laney the green light. Again her head plunged towards Jack's ass. Jack grunted over and over again as she tongue fucked his hole and stroked his cock with both hands.

At this point, Jack would have no idea where he was cumming so I wasn't sure what to expect. Laney turned out to be a true professional. Jack tensed again for the last time. Laney pulled back from his ass and held the awkwardly pointed cock right at her face while continuing to stroke.

Jack growled loudly and started to spurt epic ropes towards Laney's face. The first and second shots splattered the sides of her mouth as she fought to control the spray. Jack surprised me with three more solid shots which splashed on her chin and lips. A final shot dribbled onto my hands as I squeezed Laney's breasts.

All three of us were breathing heavily. Laney was doing her best to do so quietly, but I would bte Jack could hear her if he wasn't so spent. Her pony tail tickled my face as I debated the next step. Jack was spent. Laney was eyeing me hungrily with cum dripping from her chin. I was not yet satisfied myself.

Jack mumbled something sleepily. "What was that?" I asked.

"I wanna see it" he said more loudly, but it still sounded like a drunken mumble. "I wanna see that cum on your pretty face, baby."

Laney and I looked at each other wide eyed in panic. It was the only time I've seen hear break from her cool, sexy persona. Later, I would think this was a moment right out of an X rated sitcom with the two of us caught in a trap of our own doing. Luckily, Laney was a quicker thinker.

Laney grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth allowing me to taste the saltiness of Jack on her lips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth loving the sensation of her rolling over it with her won. She pulled back slightly and started dragging her chin over my face. To my surprise, I loved the feeling of Jack's warm cum sticking to my face. Laney kissed me again, but this time pushed a large amount of drool onto my lips and chin to complete my filthy look.

Laney pulled back and jumped to her feet. She made the arm motion for me to get over to the other side of the bed. With that, she grabbed her top and quietly jogged toward the door. Before exiting, she made my heart skip a beat by mouthing the words "hurry up" and waving me to follow her.

I jumped to the other sides of the bed and lifted the towel off of Jack's head. His eyes were nearly closed, but he gave me a tired smile. "You're so hot", he said lazily. "That was amazing and you look so freakin' hot all filthy like that."

I leaned down to kiss Jack, but he recoiled a bit from my cum covered face. I settled for pressing my forehead to his. He said he loved me and promptly dropped his head to the bed fast asleep. I used the towel to wipe of my face and danced out of the bedroom into the hallway.

*************************************************************************************

The door to the guest bathroom was closed. After what we'd experienced, I assumed it was ok to head on in, but I wasn't sure what I would find. I was hoping to find that same hungry look I'd seen on Laney just a few minutes before, but I was afraid the moment had passed. Everyone in the room had orgasmed but me and I needed something soon.

JB_Galt
JB_Galt
92 Followers