Pinch Hitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped the door a couple of times and entered to an awe inspiring sight. Laney had stripped herself bare and was kneeling on the floor with her back to me. She was leaning on the tub edge furiously rubbing her pussy while she bounced up and down. She spun on her knees when she noticed I was standing there. "Get over here" she said breathlessly.

I closed the door behind me and kneeled down in front of her. Instantly she pushed herself into me. I felt her amazing little body press into me. I had to lean down to kiss her. As I tasted the saltiness still on her mouth she frantically slid her hands on my hips to push my shorts down.

Wordlessly she pushed me to the floor. The cool tiles of the bathroom floor made me jump, but I was worked up enough that it barely registered in my mind. Laney's small frame climbed on top of me to continue the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her small ass into me. She lifted herself up and grabbed my breasts in her hands. Leaning back down she sucked hard on my nipples causing my hips to rise up into her even harder. I could feel the heat of her center on my own, but the pressure was frustratingly out of reach of my clit. "Oh god, please" was all I could get out in my desperation.

Laney's devious smile returned. She stood up over me and smiled down. I could see her completely bare, small lipped little cunt glistening in the light. I was worried she would leave me like that as a last bit of dominance, but she turned around and sat on top of me. For a brief moment, her pussy was close enough to my face I could smell the warm sweet fragrance. Her inner thighs were shiny from the wetness oozing out of her.

She pulled herself further down my body. I felt her hands reach out to grab my inner thighs and pull them upwards. I rested me feet on the edge of the tub as her fingers squeezed my outer lips and pushed them together. I gasped at the pressure finally being put in the right place. Laney's hands moved up and down as if she was stroking off my clit.

Laney leaned further forward causing her breasts to push against my abdomen. I could feel those tiny nipples slide further down. Then her lips and tongue were on me. She lapped and sucked at my clit hungrily causing my body to tingle everywhere. She clamped her small hands to my ass and pulled me hard against her mouth. I don't know if I was moaning or crying in joy at that point but I didn't care.

Due to the height difference, I couldn't reciprocate with my mouth. I grabbed her ass as it bounced on my chest. I heard Laney coo in delight. I used one thumb to rub her clit while I slide two fingers from my other hand into her. I had never had my fingers inside another woman, but the differences were fascinating. Her hardened clit seemed smaller than mine, but feeling around with my fingers it seemed her g-spot was much larger than my own.

Laney turned up the heat with a long hard suck of my clit causing me to tense hard against her. I raised my hips up the air frantically trying to push my clit harder against her face. She maintained the pressure on my clit, but started moving her mouth ever so slightly up and down. My toes curled and I finally exploded. I grabbed her ass with the hand not inside her and hung on for the ride. Laney giggled in satisfaction.

When I could finally breathe again, I redoubled my efforts to rub her gspot. I did the come hither motion which always worked on me, burying my fingers deep within her tiny pussy. She leaned her head against my knee and rubbed my clit. I could hear her soft moans as she planted light kisses on my knee and thigh. Her own thighs rocked up and down against my breasts. She had a perfect cadence of rubbing downwards until her finger tips just barely entered me before making their way back up to the top of my clit. Laney was driving me to second orgasm quickly.

I dove my fingers a little deeper into Laney trying to find that perfect spot and rhythm. I must have hit the right spot as she stopped moving and grabbed my leg with the hand not on my clit. She squeezed my leg and I could hear her repeat "That's it, that's it" over and over again like a mantra. I did my best to maintain the same pace but her words, the squeezing of my thigh, and her expert hands stroking my clit were driving me so close.

Laney's ass flexed repeatedly as she continued the mantra. I grabbed her ass with my freehand and that seemed to be the final push she needed. She moaned loudly and tensed her whole body at such an angle I was afraid my fingers would break. She relaxed just a bit and a small amount of clear fluid shot out of her and onto my breasts. I had no idea a real women could squirt.

The low grunt of pleasure coming from Laney after the squirt pushed me over the edge as well. I came with my feet raised high in the air and my fingers buried deep inside Laney. I was out of breath coming down from the orgasm but heard myself laughing. The intensity of the past hour had been amazing and the relief almost equally so.

Laney turned herself around so that she laid on top of me using my breasts as a pillow. I'm not sure how long we cuddled there on the floor, but it seemed like a nice long time. She placed small kisses on my breasts as we sat there and I gently caressed her back.

Eventually Laney got up and dressed. I walked her down the steps to the front door wondering what to say. I couldn't come up with the words to express to her how amazing of an experience this was. I didn't want to ruin the moment, but I also didn't want her to go without knowing if I'd see her again.

The Princess was way ahead of me though. Before she stepped out the door she turned with a tired, yet still devious look on her face. "You know...." she trailed off. "I'll bet there are all kinds of things you could need help with in the future. I'm sure your husband's internet history grows all the time."

I smiled and gave her a hug. Even if Jack's history didn't grow looking for new excitement, I knew mine would.