Pinch Hitting for my Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Frank, her offspring would not be conceived in love, but at least by two people who understood and respected the nature and the value of what they were doing.

"My God you're special. So young, so beautiful," Frank gushed.

Frank kissed the erect nipple he had coaxed to full hardness. Then he latched on to it and sucked . Connie sighed. Frank fondled her other breast. It had been 20 years since he had held a breast this firm. Laura had nice tits but time and gravity had taken their toll. It made Frank feel young to caress this young flesh.

Frank spent a few minutes enjoying Connie's boobs. Connie grew aroused from the attention. Her pussy was getting damp. She yearned for him to explore her sex.

Frank stepped back and ran his hands down Connie's waist. She was fit her stomach flat. His eyes were drawn to her shaven sex. She just had a tuff of black fur above her vagina. Frank ran his hand through her sparse pubic hair and down to her bare sex. Connie moaned in pleasure again. She drove her hip into his hand increasing their contact and her pleasure.

"Wow! This is something I have never experience," Frank said in awe.

Frank unabashedly dropped to one knee and stuck his face in her hairless vagina.

"Darling, this is special. You shave."

"Yes," Connie said breathlessly.

"Thank you. Bless you. Praise God!"

Frank was running his hand all over her sex.

"It's so smooth, so soft and so beautiful."

Frank leaned in and kissed her gash.

"Oh and it tastes so good."

Frank again pressed his lips to her cunt and lapped up her juices. Connie spread her legs to give him better access to her honey pot. Frank had to force himself to stop. He wanted to complete his examination of her youthful body. It had been six long years since he had had sex and although he enjoyed making love to Laura she was a woman in her mid-fifties then. Her body couldn't compare to this ripe thirty-two year old.

Frank drew back from her pussy. Connie moaned her disapproval. Frank place his hands on her hips and spun her around. It was time to check out her caboose. Frank indeed was an assman and her ass was worthy of study. It was round, firm and lovely. Frank pushed gently on the small of Connie's back.

"Bend over sweetheart."

Connie complied. Her shaved pussy popped back into view as did her butthole. Frank reverently ran a finger down her butt crack and across her anus. He told himself "Oh yes I will be tapping that."

"Thank you. You can stand up now."

Frank's heart was pounding in his chest. He was also breathing harder. He kissed a butt cheek and sat back on his heels. He completed his inspection by running his hands down her legs. She had soft thighs, firm calves and slender ankles.

"Perfection. Connie you are beautiful, wonderful . . . perfect."

Frank sat on the edge of the bed. Connie stood in front of him and beamed.

"I'm so happy you insisted we slow down. This is a wonderful way to begin our baby making process. You have taken away all my jitters. I feel great. You have made me feel beautiful. I am totally aroused and ready for you."

Connie leaned in and kissed Frank passionately on the lips. He returned the kiss with equal fervor. As they kissed Connie crawled onto his lap. The kissing continued and progressed to open mouth kisses. Heartbeats and respiration rates increased as did the temperature and passion of the participants.

Connie pulled back and smiled broadly at Frank. She had notice that his erection no longer pressed firmly into her body. She slipped to her knees and enveloped his dick.

"Oh my!. Oh Connie," Frank called out as the young woman worked her mouth on his penis. She polished his crown, stiffened his shaft and soon had him flying at full staff.

Connie released his turgid member and gently pushed him into the middle on the back. She crawled on the bed and soon straddled him. She thought it might be best if she was on top. She wasn't sure due to his age how well he would perform. She grabbed his erection and guided it home. Slowly she sank on it impaling herself on his thick hardness and loving every second.

"OH yea. That feels good. So thick, so hard. Fill me Dad. Fill me up."

Frank response was a gasp and a sigh. "Oh . . .Ahhh! It has been so long," he lamented.

Connie moaned again as she bottomed out. She sat there a moment enjoying the feeling of fullness. Frank too enjoyed their union. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight. Everything a man could hope for. Connie rocked her hips driving her clit against his shaft and pubic bone. She sighed unashamedly . She was enjoying Frank's cock.

Frank move in rhythm with Connie. They started out slowly and built up to some rather fierce fucking. Frank reached up and pulled on her pink nipples. Connie hissed in returned loving his rough treatment of her stiff nips.

"Oh Frank. Oh yes. I cumming," Connie said on the verge of ecstasy.

"OH . . .Ugh...God!" was Frank's guttural utterance announcing his orgasm.

Frank came with a gush sending his semen into her womb. Connie felt the warm wetness spreading inside her. She increased her tempo and achieved release as well.

"Oh . . . Oh God . . . OH GOD Yes!"

Connie spasmed and her pussy clamped down on Frank's cock. They were locked together sharing their orgasmic bliss. Eventually Connie tumbled off him and lay gasping, sweating beside him.

Frank too struggled for air. It took him a moment before he could say,

"Ready for round two?"

They both broke up and laughed loudly.

When they had calmed down, Frank pulled Connie to him and held her. He played with her breasts as he confessed,

"Sorry about my sub-standard sexual performance. I'm not what I once was, but I'm still great at cuddling. I don't have the blood flow I did as a younger man. I can fuck, but my erections are shorter and not as firm, bad news for you. I don't have the mind blowing, explosive orgasm I did in the past. Bad news for me. My doc says that's just the way it is."

Connie listened without judgment. She kissed and then spooned her body against his. "It's okay Dad. I enjoyed the sex. We women don't orgasm every time. Tonight I had a big orgasm. But most important, you were there for me. I asked you to try to help me and you did."

Frank felt better after the conversation. Connie was understanding, kind and grateful.

"Sleep with me," Frank requested.

Connie sighed contentedly and snuggled up against his lean body.

"I'd love to."

"I don't snore too bad, but watch out for morning wood. If I wake up with a big one, I'm going to spread that tight little pussy of yours."

Frank punctuated his sentence by humping her ass with his flaccid penis. Connie laughed and said,

"You can call me a slut, but right now I want to get pregnant. I'll take all the cock you can give me."

Frank joined her in laughing at her crude comment.

^^^

Frank woke bright and earlier as he did every morning. He broke out in a smile seeing the naked back of a nude young woman in his bed. He also had a raging hard-on. Frank pulled the covers down exposing her ass. It was a fine ass -- big, round and most importantly in his bed.

Frank licked his fingers and rubbed the tip of his prick. He licked them again and rubbed her pretty shaven sex. Then he slide over to her and proceeded to slip a hard one into her. Connie woke, groaned and spread her legs.

"Mmm . . . Morning Dad. You really know how to start a girl's day off right. That's a nice hard cock."

Connie rubbed her clit to increase her lubrication level and she rolled her hips into his burying Frank's morning erection into her vagina. Frank grabbed a titty and slowly, methodically screwed his daughter-in-law. Three minutes later he came inside her. Connie milked his cock and then waited letting him enjoy his orgasm.

Connie turned to face him and kissed him.

"Thank you for your contribution. I'll try to put it to good use. That was a nice way to wake up. I enjoy a leisurely morning screw, but for some reason I rarely climax so don't take it personal. How about we say you owe me one and I'll collect after lunch."

"You bet. Connie, not only are you beautiful and a great fuck, but you're a real sweetheart."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Connie, please start calling me Frank. I feel like a dirty old man already for having sex with you. When you call me Dad it makes what we are doing seem especially sordid, like incest."

Connie laughed, "Now that you mention it, it does seem creepy having sex with DAD. Frank it is. Frank, I'm going to lie in bed and marinate in your sperm for 15 minutes. Go clean up and get dressed. Go fishing or whatever you normally do. How about we have lunch at 12:30 and do it again."

"I can have sex , go fishing and then have more sex? You are the best woman in the world!"

Frank kissed her and headed to the bathroom.

^^^

Connie had a pleasant easy morning. She was in such a good mood because of the prospect of getting pregnant. She called Tom and got no answer. That wasn't unusual. When he was on a case he often was unavailable.

Connie talked to herself as she puttered about, "I've had two good screws. If I'm lucky I can get a couple more before Tom returns or the rest of the family shows up."

Connie went searching for Laura's stash. She had a feeling Frank had not thrown out all her stuff. She found Laura's enema bag. "Laura, I knew you had to have one of these."

She filled it with warm water and added two drops of Ivory dishwashing detergent. She put a beach towel on the bathroom floor and hung the enema solution on the shower rod. Connie stripped naked and lay on her side on the towel. She coated a finger with Vaseline and shoved it into her butt.

Connie lubed her ass and stretched her sphincter muscle. Then she inserted the enema nozzle in her behind. She released the clip and let a quart of warm soapy water flow into her colon. Her plan was to endure the bloating feeling for fifteen minutes and then expel the fluid. Her ass would be clean and ready for Frank's cock.

Tom opened the bathroom door to find has wife naked lying on the floor.

"TOM!" Connie cried out in surprise and embarrassment.

"Sorry to barge in on you, honey. What are you doing?" He looked at her and then up at the enema bag.

"Ah . . .Ah . . " Connie stuttered struggling to come up with a suitable answer for her husband.

Tom saw the bag and the hose. He asked,

"Where does that hose go?"

"It's in my butt," a thoroughly embarrassed Connie confessed.

"Why?" Tom asked. Before his wife could think of a reasonable answer, he said, "Oh . . . you're constipated. "

Tom had unknowingly thrown her a lifeline. Connie grasped it and said,

"Ah . . .Yeah. Sweetheart, I'm so embarrassed you found me like this. Please let me finish this. I'll join you on the sundeck in a bit."

"Sure thing."

As Tom closed the bathroom door Connie lied again and called out, "Honey, I am so glad you're here."

Tom grabbed his bag and took it to their room. He changed into some shorts and headed out to the sundeck. He saw his father returning to the dock and went out to meet his boat.

"Hi Dad. How was the fishing?"

"Hey Tom. You made it back. Great," Frank lied convincingly. He told himself "Damm. Looks like I will be missing out on my afternoon romp with Connie".

Frank pulled the boat into the dock and threw his son a rope to tie it up. He hoisted up a string of three lake trout.

"I had a great morning son," Frank said being complete honesty this time.

The men cleaned the fish and headed up to the house. Connie had completed her cleanse and met them in the kitchen. She kissed her husband and said,

"Boys, give me those fish. I'll fry them up for lunch. Grab a beer. I'll call you went lunch is ready."

"That's a mighty fine wife you have there, Tom," Frank said. He winked at Connie and added. "She's perfect."

The trio had a pleasant lunch. Afterwards, Connie grabbed her husband and dragged him to her bedroom. She fucked the shit out of him. "Might as well add your contribution to this effort" Connie though as she orgasmed on his dick.

As they dressed, Tom said, "I don't know what got into you, but that was great."

"I love you Tom. I really, really love you," Connie said earnestly.

"I love you too," Tom replied and they kissed passionately again.

They came out to the sundeck and found Frank reading a copy of "Outdoors Man" magazine. He looked up at them and said in a deadpan manner,

"Would you two mind straightening the pictures on the living room wall? There was a terrible racket, for some reason the whole house was shaking and all the pictures are askew."

Connie and Tom laughed. Their faces reddened. The held hands and went for a hike in the woods.

^^^

Before dinner time Tom's phone rang.

"Sergeant Strong here."

He listened for a bit and then hung up.

"Fuck! The God Damm idiots at the county jail mistakenly let out the bastard that I just arrested. I have to go back to town and catch him again before he skips town. Damn it all!"

Tom stood and addressed his family.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go again."

"We understand," Connie said. She walked him to the car and kissed him good-bye. When she returned, she said,

"Frank, I have never been more embarrassed in my life."

She had his interest. Frank turned towards her and listened.

"Tom surprised me by coming back unannounced."

"Me too."

"Frank, he found me naked on the bathroom floor getting an enema. I was washing my ass out for you and Tom walked in."

"Woah!"

"Yes. Woah. Lucky for me the big lug thought I was constipated and not ramping up for anal sex."

Frank listened and stared at her. They had indeed dodged a bullet. Connie stood and said,

"Let's not waste a perfectly prepared ass. You have been doing your part. I'm ready to live up to my end of the bargain. Get off your ass old man and get into mine."

Frank was on his feet in half a second. He grasped her hand and pulled her to his bedroom. He softly shoved her in and said,

"Strip. I'll go get the KY jelly."

Connie giggled. Frank was so a 'man on a mission'. She pulled her clothes off and sat on his bed wearing only her underwear. Frank hurried into the room. He has kicking a shoe off, pulling his shirt over his head and clutching the K-Y.

"Look at you, the ultimate multi-tasked," Connie said laughing. She helped him remove his clothes. His erection was hard and firm. It was bigger than yesterday's.

"You look to be up for this job."

"You were right calling me an assman. I love ass. Today is a special day. First, It's been a long time since I had a piece. Second, this is the first time I will have you and third, you are an anal virgin. So get those panties off now!"

Frank yanked on her panties. Connie laughed. She held them up with both hands and ran away from him.

"Come here you little minx," Frank said pretending to be angry.

Connie squealed and cried out as she hopped away. Frank dove on the bed and grabbed her. They rolled about on the bed. Frank attempted to pull down her panties. Connie playfully thwarted his efforts.

"Ahh! No. No . No!" Connie playfully screamed.

"Yes.Yes. Yes!" Frank answered.

Finally Frank pinned her down. He said,

"Connie. Connie look at me."

Connie was caught under him, but she still twisted about trying to get away.

"Connie, "Frank said softly like he was reasoning with a six year who had been caught red handed stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. "Sweetie, are you going to take this ass fucking like a good girl?"

"Yes, Dad."

Frank said, "Good. Good girl. Now take your panties off and roll onto your stomach."

"Yes Daddy."

Connie took off her underwear and kicked them across the room. The she rolled over. She put her head on the pillow and slid her knees under her chest. She presented her ass to Frank. She was completely submissive and totally exposed.

Frank stared at the object of his affection, the object of his obsession. He let out a loud wolf whistle.

"Zeeet zeere. That is Grade A. Yep, that is one mighty fine keister."

Frank reached out and touched it reverently. He light caressed her ass cheeks and then softly ran a finger down her crack.

Connie giggled, "That tickles."

"Let me make all better."

Frank kissed and caressed her butt. He took his time. One hand touched every inch of her plump, round behind while the other dipped down into her sex. He masturbated her while he adored and worshiped her tush. He dipped a finger into her honey pot and spread the fragrant lubricant all over her pussy. She moaned. She jumped when Frank's wondering finger bumped her clitoris.

Frank kissed her anus over and over again. His lips lingered on the puckered area and his tongue penetrated her anal opening. It was difficult to get in and at first he only got the tip in, but perseverance paid off. Of course, there was no rush on Frank's part. This was part of the game he loved to play so why not drag it out?

"Mmm that feels good," Connie cooed. She was moving. Trying to get more of his tongue in her backside and more of his hand in her twat. The occasionally finger dipping into her vagina was driving her crazy. It felt good, but it did not satisfy.

"More Frank give me more. Sink a finger into each hole. I need more."

Frank lick both his index fingers and then he slid them inside her.

"Like this?"

"Oh God. Yeah! That's more like it."

Frank sawed his fingers in and out of her orifices. Connie's body sagged. She groaned and concentrated on the good feelings Frank's actions were generating.

"Ohhhhh."

Frank dribbled the K-Y jelly on her ass. She flinched. It was cold. He rubbed it around her rosebud and then into her butt. One finger became two fingers in her ass. Connie was breathing through her mouth now. Frank could hear her panting.

Frank put the K-Y on his cunt hand and slid two fingers inside her pussy and ran his thumb across her clit.

"Oh yea. That's the ticket," Connie said encouragingly.

Frank stopped the in and out movement in her butt. He used the two fingers to tug on her sphincter. He pulled against the taunt circular muscle stretching it, loosen her up for a bigger object.

Frank was always a gentleman. Before he would take his fun, he made sure his partner got hers. He dropped his mouth to her cunt . Between the use of his tongue, fingers and thumb, he soon had Connie quaking. She could feel the spring-like tension building up inside her. Instead of welcoming it, she fought it. Experience had taught her that an orgasm delayed was a bigger, better, soul searing climax. She fought to hold off. Frank was methodically and determined to please. His assault finally overwhelmed her.

"No. no. Oh god. OH My GOD!"

Connie came. She came hard. Her body froze. Every muscle in her body clenched. Her breathing ceased. She rode a wave of orgasmic pleasure the likes of which she could not recall. Mercifully, Frank disengaged his tongue and fingers and let the poor girl enjoy and recover.

Time stood still for Connie. She said nothing. Heard nothing. She felt everything. Every pleasure producing nerve in her body was firing off at the same time. Frank held her tight.

Suddenly Connie took a large intake of air. She had realized it had been a while since she had drawn a breath. Air allowed speech.

"Frank . . .that was wonderful. I don't think words exist to say how great that was. . . But I think I know how to thank you."

Connie laughed and shook her pretty derriere signally to him it was his turn for pleasure. Frank got the K-Y and lubed his iron rod of a prick. He rubbed a generous amount on and in her anus. He slowly worked a finger from each hand into her and gently pulled, stretching the muscle guarding the object of his desire.

"I'll take it nice and slow. Let me stretch you out some more. Try to relax. This is not meant to hurt so holler if you feel any pain."