Pinch Hitting for my Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't worry about me buster. I'll sing out loud and clear if it hurts."

Frank rested the tip of his cock on her crinkled opening and pressed forward.

"Okay baby. Nice and easy just like when my finger went in."

Frank pushed the head of his cock inside her. Connie was huffing and puffing. Through gritted teeth she said, "That's no finger."

"Hum for me, Connie. "

"What?"

Frank spoke calmly and quietly trying to re-assure the nervous woman. "Hum any sound. Humming can be a form of meditation. Humming reduces the number of thoughts that can fill your head. When you are humming there is no room for over thinking. You won't be able to worry about me tearing up your ass or splitting you in two. Humming combined with deep breathing is a good way to relax and let go of tension."

"What the hell," Connie said. "Hummm ...hum."

Connie thought it was silly, but she gave it a try. She was surprised to discover that it worked. She concentrated on the sound and the vibration she was making and her body relaxed. Frank could tell.

"Good. Good girl."

He slowly stuffed a few inches in her. When she noticed and tensed up, he stopped. They hummed together. A calmness settle over Connie. Frank slid his whole swollen penis inside her without inflicting any pain. He held himself still and let his partner get use to the intruder in her back door.

"Connie, I'm all in," he announced.

"That didn't hurt. It was not what I expect. I felt pressure. I feel stuffed. But no pain."

"Let's fuck," frank said.

He reached down and diddled her clit. He began making slight movements with his cock, short in-and-out movements.

"Mmm." Connie moaned appreciating his efforts on her button.

Frank continued to increase his range on movement. Pretty soon he had both hands on her hips and he was almost completely pulling his dick out of her poop chute.

"Ohhh." Connie called out. She was beginning to enjoy his cock in her butt.

"Rub you clit. Connie, where is my dick?"

"My ass. Your big dick is in my ass."

Frank fucked her as he talked to her.

"Do you like my big dick in your ass?'

"Yes. Fuck my ass."

Connie was now an active participant. She was shoving her butt into Frank as he forcefully drove into her. The collisions were powerful. His dangling testicles slapped up against her slit. They rutted fiercely. Two hungry sexually aroused sweaty beasts concentrating on the pleasure derived from their point of union.

"Connie, I wish you could see my thick dick spreading your magnificent ass!"

"I can't see it, but I can feel it. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me with your big dick."

The view, the pleasure, the tightness of her rosebud when added to her dirty talk was too much for Frank. He fired off coating her colon with blasts of jism.

"Oh dear Lord!. OH!" He cried out.

Connie felt his dick pulsate inside her ass. She enjoyed his last thrust. It was so hard, so deep. Her finger became a blur as she frigged herself over the finish line.

"Ah ... Ah . . . Oh! . . .Yes!"

Frank slumped onto Connie's sweat-covered back. He gasped for air and enjoyed his climax. Connie's body spasmed, She shot her legs out and the pair tumbled onto their sides. Connie pushed his hot body off her over-heated body. She focused on breathing and pleasure. The pure pleasure that pulsate from her head to her toes. His dick deflated and slipped out of her butt.

The lovers fell asleep in a heap. Cum oozed out of Connie's abused ass.

^^^

Frank woke and found himself tangled in a sheet and in Connie's extremities. His hand was wet and sticky. It had been in a puddle of their combined fluids. Frank said, "Yuck," then chuckled. "One of the hazards of wild sex. "

He removed himself from the bed. He used the toilet and took a quick shower. He walked back into the room towel drying his hair.

Connie said, "Hello lover. That . . .That was intense. I'm sore, but I loved it. We will have to do that again."

Frank leaned down kissed her and copped a feel. He said, "Yes ma'am. That was great. You were great. Just don't expect anything more from me today. We missed dinner. Why don't you hop in the shower. I will rustle up some grub."

^^^

Frank dressed in boxers put together a steak salad. He figured they both needed some protein. Connie sauntered in with a towel wrapped around her head. She was wearing her see-though swim cover-all. It covered nothing.

Frank smiled in appreciation of her nudity. He arched his eyebrows acknowledging her risqué outfit.

"I just don't feel like wearing clothes. All my nerves are still so sensitive."

"Now you understand why Laura and I had the 'no kids downstairs after 10:00 pm rule'."

They ate dinner and snuggled on the sofa watching television. They went to bed when the movie ended and slept together nude. This time there was no hot and steamy sex.

^^^

Connie woke first. She slipped out of bed to pee and brush her teeth. When she returned, she crawled under the covers and took Frank's penis into her mouth. It was partial erect.

"Mmm . . . What a lovely way to start the day," Frank murmured

Frank groped Connie's bare ass as she gave him head. Connie pulled off him when he was sufficiently hard. Then she straddled him and stabbed her cunt with his little sword.

"Ahhh . . . Morning sir. I'm afraid my intentions are completely self-serving. Abby and Charlotte are arriving today around noon. I want to make sure I get at least one shot of baby-making juice today so let's get to it."

Frank drove into her hard bucking her off his thighs.

"Oh!" Connie called out in surprise. She cried out again, "Oh my!" when gravity caused her to plunge down hard on Frank's big cock.

"Is that what you had in mind?" he asked kidding.

"Ah actual no. I think I want to be like the tortoise today, you know slow and steady wins the race. Let's have lots of this."

She leaned down and kissed Frank. Her tongue danced in his mouth. They fucked leisurely, sometimes not even moving at all. All the while, they kissed passionately. Both enjoyed the skin-to-skin contact, the breathy kisses and the heat of their partner. . Twenty minutes later Connie sat up.

"Come here," she said. Frank sat up and she pulled his face to her breasts. "Suck," she commanded.

Frank worked her tits over thoroughly. They were kissed, caressed, tweaked and sucked. He concentrated 100% on her boobs. His cock was inside her , but he didn't move it. Connie was in charge of activities below the waist. She rocked her hips, moved them in circles and at times bounced on his prick bringing pleasure to both of them.

Connie was so wet fluid ran down her thighs. She was completely aroused. She had had a couple of mini orgasms. She was now ready for the big one.

"Frank," Connie said hungrily, "I am close. Oh . . . it feels like a big one. Let's cum together."

She started riding him hard and fast. Through clinched teeth she hissed,

"Pull on my nipples. PULL them hard."

Frank dropped back on his back. Connie put her hands on his chest to support herself as she bucked hard into him. He reached up and pulled on her nipples. He pulled them as far as they would stretch and then let them snap back. Her breasts were jiggling and bouncing about. Her nipples were dark red showing the signs of the level of abuse Frank was dishing out.

Connie's eyes rolled back into her head. She was like a woman possessed frantically humping his cock. Frank continued to pull and pinch her nipples hard. She cried out. At first Frank thought it was in pain,

"AHH owwlll."

Then he felt her pussy grab his cock. He fought hard to jam it into her a couple more times. The heat and friction was incredible. He came. She came. Her face contorted. Her eyes were shut tightly. Her mouth was wide open and moving, yet no sound escaped. Then she slumped on him limp as a wet dishrag.

They held on to each other. Two over-heated bodies wet from sweat lay in a heap. Their hearts pounded away as fast as the heart of a little hummingbird.

Later when Connie was able to speak she said,

"Oh my God Frank that was a good one. I bet that one does the job. You came so hard and in such volume. I think I could swim to the bathroom."

"Connie you are one good fuck. I thought you were going to kill me."

"You're welcome," She said with a big smile. Connie gave him a loud smooch.

"Shower?" Frank inquired.

"Definitely."

The two lovers staggered into the hall bathroom and got into the shower. They were washing one another and doing a very thorough job. Frank was currently working on her boobs. He enjoyed the slickness and slippery feel the soap and water imparted to her breasts. He currently had them coated with a fine layer of bubbles. He was tweaking her nipples building them up to form perfect points. Connie was focused on his cock. She was polishing his rod to a rock solid hardness. She had him fully erect.

Then they heard Abby calling, "Hello? Dad? Anybody?"

They also heard the sounds of footsteps. Abby, her husband and kids had arrived earlier than expected.

Frank and Connie clutched one another in the shower. Frank shut off the water. They were terrorized by the possibility, the probability that soon they will be discovered naked and together in the shower. They heard one of the kids say,

"Mommy I have to go to the bathroom real bad."

"Honey, it's just down the hall."

Connie pushed Frank out of the tub. She whispered,

"Hurry. The door's unlock."

She pulled the shower curtain back and hid.

The door started to open. Frank grabbed a towel and held it in front of his body.

"Oh . . . Hey Andrew. You're here already."

"Grandpa, I have to go. It hurts."

Abby and the rest of the crew came following the sound of Frank's voice. Frank stood in the doorway and leaned his head out into the hall and said,

"Hi everyone. Ah . . . You caught me in the shower. I'll be out in a few minutes."

While Frank was speaking the five year old wiggled past him.

Abby said, "Sorry Pops. The kids were so excited about coming here today. They were driving me crazy so I threw them all in the car and we got here earlier than we had originally planned. "

Frank could hear Andrew peeing in the toilet. Frank now held the towel in one hand in front of his privates and used his other hand to wipe the dripping water and nervous sweat out of his eyes.

"Abby, I understand completely. When children get excited they can be a handful. "

The kid flushed and again snuck around Frank. As Andrew dashed past his grandfather, his movement pushed Frank's towel aside. Frank's hard-on was now exposed to his daughter.

Abby announced to her clan, "Everyone outside on the sundeck."

She tapped the swollen head of her father's cock and said in a quiet voice, "We'll get out of way. I see you have some unfinished business to attend to. Honestly, can guys take a shower without masturbating?"

Abby left the question hanging in the air as she walked away. Frank just stood there. He was awakened from his stupor by Connie whispering,

"Are they all gone?"

Frank stepped out into the hall and looked around.

"Yes, the coast is clear."

Connie wrapped herself in a towel and fled down the hall.

^^^

Charlotte and her brood showed up just before noon. Her son and daughter hopped out of the car and instantly were playing with their cousins.

The rest of the afternoon was a kaleidoscope of activities. The kids ran about, explored the woods, fished off the dock or swam. The air was filled with the smell of grilling hot dogs and a constant cacophony of sound. Frank was in the middle of all the activity.

Around three o'clock all the grown- ups were sitting on the sundeck drinking adult beverages. The alcohol helped them deal with the kids' constant screaming and squealing. It required at least two drinks to completely immunize your brain. Connie downed her second drink and said,

"Frank, is now a good time to go to the studio?"

"Huh? What .. ."

"You know, so we can work on my project."

"Ah ... oh sure."

Charlotte asked, "What are you making?"

Connie giggled and said, "A present for Tom."

Frank could not believe her boldness. He guffawed and then tried to cover up his laughter by coughing. He pounded on his chest trying to sell the coughing fit.

Abby asked with concern, "Did something go in the wrong place?

That made Connie think about her recent anal experience and she said, "Is there such a thing as the wrong place?"

Frank's coughing/laughing fit got much worse. He knew exactly what she was hinting at. The rest of the adults were confused by her comment. They wrote off the odd comment to the alcohol.

Connie and Frank went into the studio.

"Wow! You are out of control with what you are saying."

"I am a playful little minx."

She pulled the door's shade down and locked the deadbolt. Then she pushed Frank up against the door and kissed him hard on the lips. Her hand went to his genitals. She breathily whispered in his ear,

"How about a quick fuck, baby-maker?"

"Here? Now?"

"Yes."

She ran to the large window over-looking the sundeck. She waved at her relatives and closed the curtain.

"There. We have a few minutes of privacy. Do me," she demanded.

Connie removed her clothes. She looked around for a suitable spot to have sex. She decided upon the circular model stand. It was a large version of a 'Lazy Susan'. It was a 4 foot wide circular table a foot off the ground that could spin around. She climbed up on it and got on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me doggie style."

Frank hesitated. He could hear adults talking and children playing outside. He looked at Connie. She was naked and so inviting. Her tits hung away from her chest enhancing their size. She spun the table until her ass face him. She wet a finger and slid it inside her pussy. In a voice dripping with sex she said,

"This is where you stick it in case you've forgotten."

She looked hot. Frank said, "We should have time for a quick one."

Frank walked over to her. He groped her tits pulling hard on her hard nipples.

"Ahhh," she sighed. Then adding, "Drop those shorts and bring your cock to my mouth."

Frank had always been pretty good at following orders. He executed these quickly.

"Mmmm," he moaned when her warm mouth enveloped his manhood.

Frank pawed at her swing tits while Connie sucked him to full hardness. When he was ready, he spun the table until her ass face him. He playfully tapped his dick against her anus.

"I'd like to, but time is short. Fuck me," Connie demanded.

"Oh yea, "Connie cried out as Frank sunk his cock into her willing vagina.

Frank drilled her cunt. The sex was rushed and fierce. Frank came quickly, but that was not a problem. That was the plan. Connie dropped down on her elbows and rested her forehead on the table after the intense encounter. Frank stood watching his cock pump the last of his load inside Connie. He lingered enjoying the view and his orgasm.

Their respite was broken by the sound of a door opening. Abby and Charlotte entered through the boathouse door.

"We want to see this present you are working on, "Charlotte called out. In another second they would turn a corner and be in the studio.

At first, Connie and Frank froze hearing the intruders behind them. Connie's head flew up and she was once again on her hands and knees. Frank grabbed a near-by sculpting smock and tossed it on. He tied it as quickly as possible. The apron-like piece of apparel covered his front from his knees to high on his chest. Only if you were beside him or behind him would you realize he was naked underneath.

Frank didn't have time to cover Connie. He did turn the table so her ass and just fucked twat did not face his daughters.

"Oh high guys," Frank tried to sound causal.

Connie was frozen in place like a deer caught in the headlights. Her eyes were huge. She was scared speechless.

"I told you so," said Abby. "Connie's present is a naughty statue of herself."

Charlotte said, "Connie, Tom will love it. Your boobs look huge and fabulous. "

The women walked up to Connie. As they moved so did Frank. He kept them directly in front of him hiding his bare ass. He pleaded with them,

"Abby, Charlotte, we are working. Please give my model some privacy."

Frank's daughters were now right next to Connie. Abby stroked Connie's face and brushed a lock of black hair out of her eyes. Abby said , "She doesn't look embarrassed. She is positively glowing. Her skin is flush. I think she enjoys being on display."

Charlotte stood beside Connie. She stroked her like she was a cat. Charlotte's hand started on Connie's head ran down the back of her neck then to her shoulder then around her side to her breast which she followed to Connie's tightly peaked nipple. Charlotte said, "Yes glowing. Her skin is so smooth and soft.

Abby and Charlotte continued to move. They were circling the recently fucked woman who was sporty a large creampie. Frank moved the table so his daughters could not see Connie's just fucked pussy. Frank was worried that they soon would discover the sordid secret.

Frank decided to go on the offensive. He rushed his girls with his arms spread wide. He shouted,

"Out. Out." Frank herded them to the door. He undid the deadbolt.

As Abby and Charlotte were sweep out the door. Abby said, "Connie you look beautiful. Tom will love your present."

Charlotte echoed her sister's statement. "Yes Connie. Very sexy. Dad, if I wanted something like this..."

Frank interrupted her, "Out. We will talk later."

Frank pushed his daughters out the door. Exhausted by the tension of the situation, Frank slumped against the door and slid down to the floor. Connie, who a second ago was about to burst into tears, laughed. Her body shook as she was racked with laughter.

^^^

Frank and Connie laid low until dinnertime avoiding everyone. The Strong clan had a chaotic and noisy dinner. After dessert, the kids went inside to watch a Disney film. The grown-ups drank wine under the stars on the deck.

Connie had finally recovered from the stressful ordeal of almost being found out in the studio. The wine helped, a lot. The guys were on one side of the deck talking sports. The women were gathered together and were talking about kids.

Connie was not very involved in this conversation. She hummed and sipped her wine.

Abby turned to her and said, "Connie, are you a big hummer?"

"Pardon?"

Abby said, "I heard you humming. Charlotte is a big hummer sometimes twice a week. I wondered if you are a big hummer too."

Charlotte blushed and complained, "Abby! You stop right now!"

Connie was confused. Abby was teasing her sister. It was an inside joke between the two sisters.

Connie said, "I'm sorry. What are we talking about?"

"Nothing," Charlotte said definitively.

Abby knew she was getting under her sister's skin. She was having fun teasing her younger sister. She decided to keep going. Abby said,

"Some people use humming as a form of mediation to calm the mind and to relax the body."

"ABBY!" Charlotte shouted in a threatening manner.

Connie cautiously said, "Ah . . . I think I've heard something about that."

Abby had had enough to drink that she was ready to spill family secrets. She said, "You know my mom and dad married young and had two kids within two years. Mom was afraid she would end up with a dozen kids if she didn't do something. She went on the pill. That solved her family planning issue, but it caused her problems with blood clots so her doctor took her off the pill."

Charlotte was fuming. She sat there with her arms crossed and stared daggers at her sister. Abby took a drink of wine and continued.

"As Mom tells the story, she was not going to deny herself or her man good sex. She embraced anal sex as the answer. You've heard my Mom. She was a big believe that a solid sex life was the key to a solid marriage. "