Pinch Hitting for my Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie said, "Yes. Your mom mentioned her 'good sex theory' to me more than a few times." Connie laughed and added, "I was beginning to wonder if Tom was putting her up to it."

Abby laughed. Charlotte's face registered a slight smile. Connie asked, "Why didn't they just use condoms?"

Abby answered, "Oh Dad has a terrible allergy to the material condoms are made of .. . actually life threatening. The first time he wore one, he went into anaphylaxis shock and lost consciousness. In Mom's version of the story, she says that she thought she had fucked him to death. "

Abby continued, "So instead of abstinence or following the rhythm method, Mom embraced anal. Do you have anal sex?"

Connie lied and said, "No. Well, I tried once and it hurt. I don't know if Tom is too big or I am too chicken."

"Mom said any woman can take any cock if she uses lubricant and learns to relax. For her the key to relaxing was humming. See I finally got around to humming. The goal is to clear you mind and relax your body. You can't think about two things at once. Mom found that if she hummed and focused on the humming, she couldn't worry about all the stuff that scared her - how big the dick is? how small her asshole is? did she use enough lubricant? how bad it is going to hurt? and on and on . . ."

Connie didn't want to open up to Frank's daughters about her anal sex experiences so she lied again.

"Yea that sounds like my list," Connie said. "My ass was as tight as a drum."

Abby nodded in agreement. Then she continued the story.

"So here is the part that Charlotte was trying to suppress. She inherited Mom's problem with taking the pill and Dad's allergy problem about using condoms SO like Mom she takes it up the ass A LOT.

Abby paused for effect. Everyone looked at Charlotte whose face was so red with embarrassment it practically glowed. Abby ended her story with one more line.

"So my little sister is a big HUMMER and hearing you humming tonight reminded me."

Connie felt bad for Charlotte. What Abby did was wrong and hurtful. She said, "Charlotte sex is sex. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I suck Tom off all the time. Well, I did until we started trying to have a baby. Now I get fucked a lot. Whatever works for you and your husband should be your own business."

Charlotte was grateful Connie did not look down on her because of her proclivity. She also though it was nice of Connie to confess that she was a big cock-sucker. The women shared a smile.

Connie was curious about how effective Laura's anal sex regimen really was. "Abby, so was anal sex the only type of birth control your mother used?"

"For many years yes. She had a difficult delivery with Charlotte and her doctor told her under no circumstances was she to have another child. To be absolutely sure that Mom never got pregnant again, Dad had a vasectomy,"

"WHAT?" Connie's mind shouted. She was shock by that bit of information. Her jawed dropped she was so surprised. Then her blood began to boil. Her mind screamed "That bastard! Frank was been fucking me supposedly to get me pregnant and he's firing blanks!"

Frank had looked over and saw that Abby and Connie were having a long conversation. He was curious about the topic. He had slid away from his sons-in-law so he could hear what Abby was saying. He learned that Connie had discovered his secret. He was uneasy and wondered how she would react. He walked to the far side on the deck, leaned against the rail and looked out on the lake.

Connie felt like running over to Frank and yelling, cursing and pummeling him -- better yet castrating him. However, she took a breath and thought it through. She could make a big scene, but then what? Everyone would want to know what brought on the attack. The news that she and Frank had been having sex might get out. Tom would be upset not withstanding her good intentions of trying to get him a baby.

Connie calmly said," I think I'll refill my glass. Can I get anyone anything?"

Charlotte and Abby declined. Connie walked over to where Frank was. She said nothing and stared daggers -- no it was more like the Death Star's planet destroying super laser. She stood there and stared. Finally she hissed,

"I just learned about your vasectomy. I asked you to help me get pregnant and you've don't tell me?"

"I did. I told you "I can't do it" many, many times. You begged me to try, remember?"

Connie did remember. Flustered she said, "Yes, but .. ."

"But nothing. I was honest with you from the start. You wouldn't accept 'I can't" as an answer."

"I didn't know you were unable to father a child. . ."

Frank said,"You didn't think I meant "I can't" when I said "I can't"?"

Connie stared up at him. He was right. It killed her to admit it, but he had been honest with her. She had begged him to have sex with her and yes, she had agreed that there was no guarantee that having sex with Frank would get her pregnant. Still she fumed. She was mad at him and angry with herself.

Frank smiled seeing a look of recognition and resignation come over her face. He said gently , "Connie, be careful what you ask for."