All Comments on 'Pineapple Rings'

by CanberraLad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is Lit not paying attention anymore?

There is no loving wife in this sad tale. Why is it posted here? Moronic tale that was neither cleverly told, sexy or entertaining.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
No wife

1* for not having a wife in the story. The story wasn't very good but I would have given it 3 stars if the girlfriend had been his wife. Wrong category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't think I'd brag....

Given how small the hole is in a canned pineapple ring, I don't think I'd brag about one fitting over my erect cock!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ma!

Don't tell such tales on yer MA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story!!!!

My girlfriend and I have had many adventures over the years.

Threesomes & moresomes have always been on the list to do. Never able to accomplish them yet. She just moved here and don't have enough close girlfriends here yet. I don't have ex's that would be willing. But we also want to try to pick up a perfect stranger or two at a bar or someplace like that. So we can experiment , no strings attached. Maybe on vacation.

We have played with one being dominant and the other nude for a whole weekend doing what ever the dominant one wants!!!

My girlfriend also gave me a special birthday. After get together with family. After work I was to report to her house. She removed my shoes & socks at the door, had me set down on the couch. Put my feet in one of those bath massage things the girls soak their feet in. Manucured my toes, foot rubs, lotioned. She walked around in only her baseball jersey, covered but uncovered as you can imagine. Made dinner, bathed me, candle light massage table in bedroom, with a happy ending!!! The rest of the weekend in bed with her just in stockings, garter belt, & lacey bra.

I made her a chocolate doll, with Hersheys dark chocolate syrup, Magic Shell, full cup bra filled with chocolate pudding etc. Her being a choclolaholic it was perfect for her special day!!!!

So if we have these kind of imaginations and adventures it is perfectly reasonable that this story is true & believable.

Don't be so negative!

My only complaint would be editing, proof reading before posting.

Also the Australianisms!

What the fuck are cossies and sorongs ! Some type of men's underwear???

Beats, pineapples etc. on Burgers Crazy!!

Fannys !!!??? A fanny is the cute curvy behind Butt on a woman!! You spank her fanny when she is a "Bad Girl". Usually before passionate, slightly kinky SEX.

You are describing her fanny being her sex, her pussy mound, etc.

You spank that would be really kinky, more like S&M. If You triedthat you would probably be slapped in the face and kicked out!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous