All Comments on 'Pink Ch. 02'

by daddysbabygirl72

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pink is a bitch

She a bitch and i don't like her, she rude and erghh I just don't like the bitch.... I wish she learn some manners, and not treat baby girl that way... If I was baby girl, I would slap pink and walk out and wait till daddy to get me and stop playing game...

amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
total BS

True your a decent writer....However...this is total bs...This stuff he is doing is mentally cruel , U have to be sick to do this to anyone...there is no love in this relationship...she needs to say fuck u master and pink and walk out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I thought you were told not to continue? Trash just like the first one, I just had to skim through to be sure. What a horrible man.

DustylilacDustylilacabout 9 years ago
Loved it

This kind of "emotional abuse" is a fetish that I loved reading and if anyone has a problem with it they can read some other shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Seriously, don't read what you don't enjoy and don't criticize others for enjoying things you don't. The purpose of porn (both making and consuming) is to enjoy it. If something isn't to your taste then just find something else.

For the record, it went a little far for MY taste, but I still enjoyed it and think you should write what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your tags are conflicting. Is this boyfriend or husband? Your writing quality is good. I do not care for the content. Will there be anything positive for her in this or is it just an exercise in emotional torture? I don't know whether or not to wait it out or move along.

daddysbabygirl72daddysbabygirl72about 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you all again for your feedback. I am especially grateful for those defending my right to write. :)

Regarding the confusing tags. I simply used the key words that I would use in the past when looking for stories like this. To me, it didn’t matter if it was a husband or a boyfriend. A betrayal is a betrayal and that’s what makes it hot for me.

I am currently writing the third and final chapter in this story. I understand that the story is harsh. It is a fantasy. It is amazing to write something that explores things way past my limits but things that come to mind nonetheless. There are elements of self-exploration that I did not know would exist until I started writing and posting these stories.

I would love to tell everyone what happens. I cannot do that. Even though I am a brand new writer, I realize that doing that would not make me much of a writer. So, while I hope you all hang in there to learn more about Daddy and babygirl and their relationship ups and downs before and after Pink, I understand if this is simply too upsetting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Leave

Leave his sorry ass. He wouldn't know what to do by himself. Maybe pink will be the whore exactly what the bitch deserves. Nothing. Plus most of your tags are wrong. You can pretend all you want this is BDSM but it's abuse emotional abuse is still abuse. Is this happening to you dear writer and you're in denial? I'm sorry to have to tell you it's abuse. Leave him and go find a good Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow loved it, it was perfect for me write more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
emotions

Dear writer I had to read the story twice to get my head around it. I felt like throwing Pink out on her but and giving that Daddy a well deserved slap.

Reading through the comments I can't help but smile. You got so many people upset and emotional. 😊 in the end that is what writers do they touch their readers So I would say job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue

I'm a baby girl and I love your story... Please continue pleaseeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worried

You think this is BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why the hate?

Anyone that truly practices BDSM and the cuckquean fetish knows that there are no rigid rules other than having consenting adults. This story is HOT!!!! I wouldn't personally do something like this but it's sure as hell fun to read. Who the fuck are all these people that think they are the kinky sex police? You would think it's the only one group in the world where people wouldn't be walking around with sticks up their asses! Well, you know, except for all the people that like having a stick up there. You know what I mean!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

No Daddy ever would do this -

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idk why so many people are up in arms. It's a fantasy good God. Grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaddysbabygirl72@daddysbabygirl72
I am just a woman evolving through a healing process in my life. Pink was written when I was at one of my darkest times. I am trying to wrap up the story in a way that will make sense to me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pink Ch. 03 Next Part
Pink Ch. 01 Previous Part
Pink Series Info