Pink Fuzzy Slippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Honey, Just relax and let it happen." he said.

He continued to take his time skillfully keeping me on the edge until I could stand no more. My knees drew themselves up and my toes clenched into tiny little fists, as I cried out softly trying to control my high pitched moans.

I began breathing raggedly until my climax came and began pulsing in his mouth. He continued to work his mouth up and down on my cock to milk the last of my cum out of me as I made subtle squeals of passion.

He held me in his mouth until I stopped twitching and began to soften, then he moved up and kissed me sharing the scant remnants of my cum as lovers should.

There was no after cum downer or feeling of apathy or anything like that. I was still aroused, and I was content to keep kissing him as long as he would let me, as I returned his sticky kisses with renewed passion for him.

"That was wonderful, Sweetheart." I said, wondering if it was OK to call him Sweetheart.

"I enjoyed that too." he said.

"Would you like to spend the night?" I asked him.

"If you will call me Sweetheart again." he asked teasingly.

"Would you like to spend the night, Sweetheart?" I teased.

"You bet!" he said.

We both got up naked and went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth. Happily, I had an extra toothbrush.

As is often my habit when I'm happy, I lean forward toward the mirror with my legs close together when I brush and gyrate my hips to stupid tunes in my head. Unbeknownst to me, I apparently make some very sexy gyrations as I brush my teeth!

I noticed in the mirror that he was staring at my butt.

"You have a wonderfully sexy body, Sweetheart" he said.

Not knowing what to say, I just beamed a bright smile at him and went to the toilet, undulating my girly hips as seductively as I could.

It felt strangely normal to take our turns peeing without any privacy. After I was done, I wiped the toilet and squeezed out any pee into some tissue. I was surprised to catch him looking at me strangely.

I found myself thinking, "Don't all men do that?"

Then he got in my bed and I followed him, and we shared a couple of brief kisses, then fell asleep together in the nude.

I woke up with my face very close to his open underarm while he slept quietly beside me. His manly scent was tangy and sweet. Rather than move away, I closed my eyes again and appreciated how familiar he smelled now. It was totally masculine and created a deep feeling of tranquility inside of me.

Pretending to be asleep, I snuggled in a little closer to his underarm hoping not to wake him up.

Smiling to myself, I wondered if nature was programming me to find him in a crowd of male strangers with my eyes closed. Knowing I might be able to do that felt special and excited me, not to mention getting to sniff all of those horny men!

I woke him up with a kiss, and began my journey downward and immediately began sucking his cock. I was determined to get it right and not embarrass myself again.

I worked up and down on his hard cock, and began playing with his nipples like he did to mine. In a very short time I had him convulsing on the bed with lust. As suddenly as he did last night he began pumping his cum in my mouth. Without him knowing it, this time I controlled the force of his spurts by compressing his urethra just a little, allowing me to gradually swallow it all!

When he was spent, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me deeply.

"That was wonderful, Honey." he said.

"See, I didn't spill a drop. My sweetheart deserves nothing less." I said childishly.

Chapter Three

After that first date, we were pretty much together all the time, and it seemed that we saw each other as soul mates and were heading to true love.

I got plenty of practice in being his partner when we were out and about and learning about "gay etiquette" in public like when and how it was OK to show affection.

I got accustomed to him opening doors for me, and paying for meals, and generally making the decisions.

We never engaged in "guy talk", and he never burped or farted that I know of. He even ends his texts with <3 just to let me know he cares.

Much to his pleasure, I shaved my balls like he did, and sculpted and groomed my bush to make a little landing strip above my cock. Later I learned that most gay guys really didn't do landing strips since it was more of a girl thing, but Mark liked it so I was happy to keep doing it.

After we had dated for about three months, I had mostly moved past trying to act manly. I was content to be sweet and lovable, and submissively compliant in our relationship.

I worked subtly on practicing my feminine mannerisms around him more and more, he seemed to be OK with it. I could swish if I wanted, I could kiss him at will, and I could gently adjust his tie and touch his face as a woman might and he never objected. And he let me know he loved it when I'd make my girly hips undulate when I walked.

Most importantly to me is that I finally learned to let my muscle tone vanish when he hugged me, so I could be as soft and as vulnerable as a most obliging woman should be in the arms of her lover.

We both seemed to have found our comfort zones. It was important for him to be manly, and I was relieved that I didn't need to be.

One time at his apartment, we had gotten stoned on weed and been drinking a bit. We were playing around on the couch and he asked me if I would like to try something different. I agreed without any hesitation.

"I'll be right back." he said.

He left and came back into the living room with a pair of pink lacy bikini panties and asked me if I'd get naked put them on for him. I blushed a little as I felt my self begin to get aroused, but we both knew I would do nearly anything he asked me to!

I took my clothes off and put them on a chair, but before I could even get the panties all the way on I was totally hard.

I began to blush with embarrassment.

"I'm glad they turn you on. I was afraid you wouldn't like them." he said, smiling.

"I feel a little "busted" right now." I replied, flatly.

"It's OK. You know I adore your feminine side. It's almost like you are female sometimes. It really gets me hot." he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, Hon. But sometimes you act really feminine and I want to encourage you to do it more often because I really like it. I'm hoping that just this once, for me, you won't hold back. Will you try?"

"OK. I'll try." I replied, warming to being called "Hon".

I was intrigued.

I hadn't totally reached my comfort zone with sex yet. I was OK with the physical part, but mentally I was still holding back. I was totally chagrined at how girly my behavior often becomes when we're having sex and I begin to climax. I forced myself to stay in control so I wouldn't feel embarrassed.

He had me to sit with him in just my pink panties while he remained fully clothed. I attempted to unbutton his shirt, but he removed my hand and put it on his crotch.

He was very hard so I began to unzip him, but he stopped me, saying,

"That's OK, Honey. I'm fine like this."

"Are you sure?" I asked, confused.

"Don't worry about me. I want you to concentrate on your 'inner woman' tonight."

"For real?" I asked.

"Yes. One hundred percent for real."

He put his arm around me and began kissing my neck and face lightly, as he rubbed me though my panties. The situation had me so turned on, I was quivering with lust as if I were hypnotized. I felt like I was a female character in a movie love scene.

I was more than ready to take advantage of the moment, and being stoned was definitely helping!

I turned up my face and kissed his lips tenderly.

"I love you, Sweetheart." I said with my most gay and feminine inflection.

"Humm...that's my good little girl. I love you too, Honey." he whispered happily.

He ran his hands gently all over my exposed skin, causing me to become so turned on I began to tingle. I let out many quiet, girly sounding moans that he answered with his own masculine moans and kisses.

"I love the sweet softness of your voice, Honey." he said, softly.

"I'm so glad you like it, Sweetheart. It's how you make me feel." I purred.

He gently touched me between my sensitive thighs, and I immediately opened them wider for him.

He looked into my eyes as his fingers traced along the sensitive flesh on the inside of my thighs and then traced along the crease between my thigh and my balls causing me to close my eyes and quiver with lust.

He slid his fingers gently and sensuously over my hard chiffon covered cock.

"Humm. My little girl likes her panties, doesn't she?"

"Oh, I love them, Honey." I replied, breathlessly.

He began kissing my lips and neck very softly, as he rubbed my cock though the thin material.

He continued to move his hands all around on my body making me feel wonderfully loved as I let out little girly squeaks and purrs.

"That's my girl." he whispered.

He took his time alternating between kissing my neck and ears, then touching his lips to mine. He moved his lips down and gave my closest nipple a little sucking kiss, causing me let out a high pitched gasp.

As he returned his lips to mine, he moved his hand down again and rubbed me lightly over my panties.

"Oh, Sweetheart!" I exclaimed in a breathless exhale as I felt myself climbing the precipice.

As he sensed I was getting close, he stopped and began rolling a nipple gently between his fingers as I squirmed with heat. I felt like I was hovering at the edge of a cliff while being tickled with feathers.

His dancing fingers went back down to massage my cock through my panties.

"You are the only girl I love, Honey. Don't hold back. Please?" he whispered gently.

He kept me suspended in lust with my mouth open in a silent scream until I could hold back no more, and then kissing my neck gently as he nudged me over the brink.

"That's my sweet girl, Honey." he whispered as my powerful orgasm washed over me.

I held him tightly as I shook with orgasmic trembles and squealed like a teenage girl as I spurted into my panties.

"That's it, Honey. Let it out." he said, coaxing me to sound as girly as I wanted to be!

He kept milking me until I finally had enough.

"You are so sweet, Honey." he said as he kissed me again.

A wave of relief washed over me as I realized he had liberated me from the guilt of my uncontrollably feminine voice during sex.

As I held him tightly with tears of emotion, he gave me his approval by saying,

"Honey, I'm so proud of you!" he said sweetly.

Having him tell me he was proud of me was the nicest thing he could ever say to me!

I held him tightly and buried my face in his chest and let my tears flow, knowing that whatever pride or dignity I had tried to keep hidden had now been purged from our relationship.

"I love you Honey, and thank you." he said.

"I love that side of you a lot!" he added for reassurance.

I didn't think it would be possible for me to feel more submissive to him than I did right then, having just had an explosive orgasm in my panties with my fully clothed lover.

"I'm sorry." I said absently.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm proud of you." he said.

"And you can stop being embarrassed. I love it when you get all girly!" he added.

"Sweetie, can I do you now?" I asked submissively, in an almost infantile voice.

"Of course you can, Honey."

I got down on my knees in front of him and undid his belt and unfastened his pants. I pulled them down to his ankles, and removed them, trying not to show my desperation.

Although I was more in love with him than ever, I was feeling very fragile and vulnerable, and very insecure.

I proceeded to give him a most sensual blow job as much for his pleasure as for my reassurance.

I took my time to try to make it last until finally, he climaxed and I gleefully swallowed every loving drop.

"Oh, Honey. That was wonderful!" he said.

"I needed that." I replied.

"Let's relax a bit before dinner, shall we?" he said.

I wanted to take off my panties because they were soaked with cum and I was very self conscious.

"I should change." I blurted.

"I bought you an extra pair, Honey. Will you wear them out to dinner tonight?" he asked.

"Of course I will, Sweetheart." I replied happily with a big smile.

Chapter Four

Much to my disappointment, Mark and I never really played around with panties after that, but our sex life was stellar and I got to make any noises I wanted!

If I have learned anything about myself is that I don't see our relationship as man-man. I don't even see it as dominant - submissive. I'm really too into being feminine for him and I enjoy the balance his masculinity brings into my life.

We were having a lot of fun being together considering that I was balancing a job and paying for my apartment. And in the mix of all of that was finding enough time for us as a couple, too. So to mitigate the problems, I have clothes and toiletries in both places.

Little by little, I was moving in!

One night we were in bed watching TV and sipping some wine.

"Honey, what would you think if I told you I'd like to inseminate you some day?" he asked.

"Do you mean in my butt?" I asked stupidly.

I prefer the term "boygina." he said.

"Boygina?" I chirped up, quizzically.

"It sounds nicer than other terms I've heard, I guess." he said hopefully.

"This is true. OK. Boygina it is." I said, giggling.

"And?" he added, waiting for me to continue.

"And I haven't really thought much about it. I don't know if I'm up for that yet." I lied, coyly.

"I'm not interested in you doing me, but I hope you would be open to me doing you." he said.

"I can relate to that." I replied, innocently.

"I'm thinking you might like it, too. What are your feelings toward it?" he asked,

"I think I would be OK with it someday." I answered.

"Just OK with it?" he asked.

"Actually, I am more than OK with it and I'm relieved that you won't want me to do you. I would feel funny about it anyway." I said, thoughtfully.

"How so?" he asked.

"I feel that the feminine niche in our partnership has been filled, don't you?" I asked, trying to put putting him on the spot for once.

"Yes. But I like it that way." he said.

"And so do I, and I don't want to change it. " I replied, adding:

"And someday when the time is right I would love it if you were to be my first."

"That's very sweet of you to share that with me." he said.

"See? I do remember what you said once about being your wife, and I can't think of anything more wifely than carrying your sperm." I answered with a smile, knowing I said too much as usual.

But including the word "wifely" was smart, I guess. I later realized it would buy me some time and not make me look too eager to give it up. I felt as if giving up my virginity was an unnecessary complication that should wait.

And fishing for a marriage proposal was not off of my radar, either.

"When will the time be right?" he asked as he reached under the table and felt my hardening cock.

"Someday soon, I hope." I replied impatiently, blushing.

"I'm pleased to hear that." he said, as he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

The idea was a bit scary, so I quietly filed it way and we went on loving each other.

Each time his cum gushed down my throat, I was thrilled that I could once again validate myself as his dutiful sweetheart in the most intimate and personal way.

My needs matched his wants, and he never denied me.

He was my world, and before I met him, I could never have dreamed I'd admit to such a thing!

After thinking more and more about our conversation, I finally decided that I want him to put the cock to me so I can carry his seed as a good wife should. Since men like Mark need this breeding activity to feel masculine, it is my "wifely" duty to accommodate him before someone else does.

I hopped to stall him off, but maybe that wasn't the wisest course of action for me to take.

The idea of me being naked and vulnerable, knowing that the time is at hand for Mark to sweep me off my feet and breed me as a man would his woman, makes me long for that special day. The whole concept of Mark breeding me and me carrying his seed throughout my day makes me squirm with passion every time I think about it.

But he didn't seem interested any more. He never brought it up again.

After we had dated for around six months my lease was up and I had to decide whether or not to renew for six more months. I had been spending my free nights at his house anyway, so I made a point to bring it up casually one night.

I was crushed that he didn't say anything at all. Nothing. Nada. I began thinking that maybe our storybook romance was over.

One afternoon, we were on his secluded back deck sunbathing nude.

"Honey, I have something to ask you." he said.

"Oh?" I said.

Suddenly, he got off the lounge chair and got down on one knee and said,

"Will you marry me?"

Nearly speechless, I manged to blurt out,

"Oh, yes!" Afraid he would change his mind.

He produced a box from under his towel and presented me with a ring. It had six little diamonds on a stylized band of woven gold and white gold. Inside the band it said:

"To my loving husband, 2015."

"Oh Sweetheart, it's beautiful!" I said, tearing up with happiness.

He took my left hand and slid it on my finger and kissed me. I was truly in tears with his thoughtfulness.

He showed me his band. It was the same design as mine but wider with seven diamonds, discreetly acknowledging my lack of parity with him in our relationship.

I'm thinking to myself..."Hell, it all works for me!"

Instead of a long engagement, we gathered the families and made the announcement. Our parents knew we were lovers and were very "modern" about it, and gave us their blessing.

The wedding was simple and uncomplicated, and we exchanged our rings with each other at the wedding ceremony. Both of our parents attended, and all went well. The most embarrassing part for me was my new husband kissing me in a full on lip lock in front of my parents and friends!

Finally we were officially moved in together, married and getting down to the business of learning how to be married.

His apartment was a two bedroom with one bedroom as an office. We had to learn to share everything. Toilet schedules, shower times, chores, the works. True to my nature, I stood aside and found time for myself and made myself fit.

Chapter Five

Being married really is special. It is a journey of discovery and compromise, where you sometimes have to force yourself to give it your all and not hold back. You must love unconditionally, and be strong when exposing your intimate secrets. Anything short of that cheats you out of a fully fulfilling relationship, and the longer you wait the harder it is. You want your husband to know your kinks so he can help you experience them.

It had it's strange moments. I had never seen a guy take a crap before. I didn't ask him to close the door, instead I closed it when I went hoping he'd get the hint. I always did a once over with toilet paper around the rim after I peed. He never did and I never said anything even though he saw me wipe it often.

Little yellow drops should not be what an argument makes. I also squeezed and dried off the end of my cock after peeing to keep it out of my undies. He didn't seem do that for some reason.

And of course, he didn't like my flavor of toothpaste, so I adjusted to his, along with the gasoline he called mouthwash.

Soap? He used bar soap, probably Lava. I prefer scented body gel and a loofah. His shampoo was not getting near my hair. I used women's shampoos and conditioners. They worked better and I liked the way they smelled, and that was that.