Pink Fuzzy Slippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing what was coming, I grasped the sheets tightly and bit down on my pillow, determined not cry out and make a fool of myself.

Slowly with each gentle prod he worked in a tiny bit deeper, millimeter by millimeter. As he worked past the outer gate, he kept up his gentle but resolute pressure until finally, with a dull stab of albeit delicious pain, the tip of his hard cock finally pushed aside the final guardian of my virginity.

We rested there for a few long seconds. Then he rocked in and out with shallow thrusts and then pulled all the way out.

He added more lube, and then worked himself in and out again until the discomfort of his cock head entering and retreating from my canal entrance abated as my boygina got accustomed to it's new role.

Slowly, the pain increased slightly as he kept rocking in and out, squeezing himself bigger in the tight spots then pausing, then relaxing as the meaty center of his shaft continued to widen my entry as he sought his full depth.

Finally at last, the steady pain from my being stretched to accommodate him stopped and I could feel his balls touching me below my hole, leaving me no doubt that daddy was finally home deep inside me!

He held himself there for a few minutes, then slowly and gently moving in and out, I could feel him expanding himself to prepare me for the breeding to come. After a few slow and gentle thrusts I began to get more comfortable and confident and began meeting his rythm.

After a bit, he stopped and helped me get on my back and put a pillow under my bottom, so we could be face to face.

As he faced me on his knees, my legs instinctively opened up for him. I presented my "boygina" to him as he mounted me and pushed my legs back along my sides leaving my gaping hole wide open for him.

He placed his cock at my entrance, and I eagerly rocked my hips to welcome him as he slowly and gently worked in and out, deeper and deeper as we danced our lovers waltz.

He slipped in slowly and paused again when he was in as deep as he could go before he began to thrust with more power and urgency. He was usually tender and gentle with me when we made love, but this this time he was startlingly aggressive.

Though our act of mating was timeless, my kind and loving husband became driven by his masculine demons as he urgently drove his cock into me.

Thankfully, sensing my fear, he changed pace for a bit and slowed down and kissed me all over my face telling me how much he loved me. Thankfully, that calmed me down so I could appreciate the wonderful sexual and erotic feeling of his hard cock driving in and out of me.

I put my arms around him and pulled my hips to him with my legs. I was in awe at my husband breeding me with that special masculine power that only true men possess, leaving me to wonder why I waited so long!

Instinctively, I knew that his display of masculine dominance was sending a bigger symbolic message to me as to how my breeding tonight is as much about my husband and my feminine submission to him as it is about sex.

I was delighted to hold on for dear life and appreciate that my first breeding will be one I'll never forget as he pounded his cock into me, thrust after thrust as nature has programmed him to do.

He slowed down again and stopped to kiss me, and reassure me that he loved me, then he began to ramp up and start hammering my boygina again as my feminine emotions took over and I let out little girly pants of glee as he pounded his cock into me!

Once again, he began to grunt and thrust harder as his balls slapped audibly on my butt cheeks. I tightened my arms around him and pushed myself as far onto his cock as I could possibly go, as he worked himself in and out of me. We went slow for a bit, then fast for a bit, each working for the others pleasure as my feminine cries egged him on.

He'd take his cock almost all the way out, and plunge back in as I worked to squeeze my boygina muscles tight on each stroke, causing me to elicit a soft, pleasantly feminine gasp for air with each thrust.

Gradually, his pace changed back to his more powerful and assertive rhythm. It seemed his cock was getting harder and bigger as he pushed all the way in as far as possible and began to shudder as he made small in and out thrusts so as to not lose any precious depth.

The deeper he held his cock in me the tighter he held me. I was unable to move and could barely breathe.

He let out a truly intimidating masculine growl followed by a moan of pure primal passion. I gripped his shoulders as tight as I could and held him in as deeply as possible as my boypussy muscles squeezed his cock tightly creating tingling sensations within me.

He give me several more tiny thrusts as if to search out the perfect target, before he froze and his cock began to throb in powerful rhythmic pulses, as he grunted and shook with passion. I could feel each of his jets of sperm drive deep inside of me. As the pulses tapered off he began rocking slowly again. He kissed me deeply as he kept thrusting slowly freeing the last droplets of sperm into my slippery canal.

A few seconds later, he began pounding me again but with more determination. I squeezed my boypussy muscles as tight as I could to help him, causing a climax to slowly rise up within me. I kept squeezing as he kept thrusting and for the first time ever, I had a dry orgasm more intense that any wet orgasm I have ever felt, causing me to cry out lustfully as if I were a teenage bride having her first climax!

I squeezed my boypussy muscles tighter as my own orgasm rocked me until he stiffened again, spurting another throbbing cascade of pulses in order to lay in more of his feminizing liquid.

When he finally began to soften, we changed positions so he could remain in me for as long as possible. As he began so withdraw, I squeezed my boypussy muscles again to milk the rest of his sperm into me as he slowly slipped out.

I lay face down in the bed in a bit of a haze while he rested quietly beside. I wanted to make sure I didn't let any of his sperm leak out.

My thoughts turned to the hope that now that I was finally bred and carrying his seed, he would be beaming with pride, knowing that this breeding was only the first of many, and his sexual future was secure.

Having him so thoroughly dominate my sexuality the way he did was a little unnerving since I didn't know what to expect. But, I am at peace with his masculine dominance over me and I am eager to do it again!

I let out a sigh thinking most virgins probably feel this way afterward. Having sex strips us of our civilized patina and allows us to become the sexual animals we are. How could I not have expected him to act like a man? Silly me!

"Here, Honey. Come over closer to me. " he asked.

He had me roll over so we could still cuddle. I moved awkwardly as I was mindful not to let any juice sneak out of me, causing me to let out a little expression of discomfort.

"Oh. Are you OK, Honey?" he asked.

"I'm OK, Sweetheart. She's a little sore down there right now." I said quietly,

"I'm sorry, Honey, let me see if I can help you feel better." he said

He had me roll face down and put a pillow under my hips. Then he lay down between my legs and began kissing my globes and then licking my freshly deflowered boypussy causing me to open my legs wider.

He licked up and down my hole for many long glorious minutes. It was the most loving, sexually stimulating and relaxing experience I've ever had. He licked up and down slowly, sometimes spreading my cheeks to dip his tongue in deeper to lick my inner tissues causing my boypussy and stomach muscles to twitch.

It truly did seem to magically make my tender boypussy feel better. He ended my therapy by concentrating on licking the outside lips of my hole almost as if he were helping my body seal his sperm inside me.

I felt more cared for and loved than I ever had, and I really needed that after my tempestuous breeding.

This must be his way of making it right and reassuring me that my ordeal is over now that his sperm is safe, and knowing that each flutter and tremble he creates in me, helps his sperm move deeper inside of me.

As he moved up to kiss me and let us go to sleep, he was still nude and I was in only the top of my nighty, having lost my panties somewhere in the bed. Being my usual modest self, I re snapped the nighty together, not caring to look for my panties. I smiled to myself as I caught a glimmer from my diamond on my finger.

I never felt more right with my femininity as I did just then, as I dozed off in the arms of my loving husband, knowing all was right with the world.

Chapter Seven

I woke up way too early, snuggled into his underarm where I usually found myself after sex. I was joyful and beaming with pride as I lustfully inhaled the wonderful scent of my satiated husband, as he slept peacefully beside me.

In this moment of reflection after a nights sleep, I realize I have undergone a sea change in my attitude after having intercourse. I experienced emotions that ran the gamut. In one minute I experienced primal fear and intimidation, yet in the next I was experiencing heartfelt waves of feminine joy and screaming it to the rooftops.

I have come to terms with my husbands carnal authority over me after my turbulent breeding. I will never feel the same around him, or any other man for that matter. This what I have become, and it is a role I was born to play now that my feminine spirit has freed herself.

Finally, I dozed off again and we woke up to a bright morning. We both got up and did our things in the bathroom and went back to bed.

He he began to rub and kiss me gently all over. After suckling at my breast for a bit, he had us turn around to a 69 position and gave each other a wonderful suck. He played with my titties slowly until I nearly came off the bed when I climaxed, and within seconds he was pumping his cum in to my waiting mouth.

Unlike straights, after sex there is nothing to clean up so we immediately snuggled again. He pulled me in close and put his left arm over me and was caressing my finger with my new ring on it.

"Honey. Will you lay over my legs so I can rub your bottom again?" he asked.

"I think she needs it. Did you have to be so rough, Sweetie? " I said, trying not to sound bitchy.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." he said contritely.

I remained silent and didn't answer him, but like a good girl, I crawled over his legs like he asked.

I was a bit self conscious about him seeing my hole, but I lay my hips over his knees anyway. After all, he is my husband but I felt funny about being "inspected" so soon after losing my virginity. But I guess it's a guy thing so I didn't protest.

He began rubbing my butt cheeks, occasionally kissing them causing me to get turned on again.

He spread my cheeks a bit and remarked,

"You have a cute little hole, Honey." he said as he got some saliva and began to rub it like he did last night.

I relaxed as he began massaging the ring protecting my ravaged little hole. It felt wonderful. I was finally at peace again, as I moved my hips with approval.

"Honey, I want you to keep shaving your legs and underarms, OK? The feel of them drives me wild!" he said.

"I've been wanting to ask you if I could keep doing it. I'm not getting too girly for you am I?" I asked.

"No way! I like it."

"What do you like the best?" I asked, fishing.

"I like that you've got more boobies for me to play with since we got your 'gadget'."

"I like that too. I have a surprise for you." I added.

I went into my closet and got out my nursing bra and put it on, then put on my my bathrobe.

I got into bed and propped myself up with some pillows and smiled at Mark.

"Come here, Sweetie." I said, patting my lap.

He laid on my lap knowing he was going to get my breast but he looked at me quizzically when I opened up my bathrobe, and he saw my nursing bra.

"I've never seen you in a bra before. That's cool." he said.

I preferred to sit up and lean forward to accentuate just how big my breasts were getting now that I've been pumping twice daily for six months. I'm a full "B" cup! Maybe even a "B+"!

I don't think he really knew what it was, until his head was on my lap, and I unfastened the clasp and released my breast for him.

"Oh, how wonderfully sexy you are, Honey." he said,

As always, he immediately closed his eyes and I lifted my breast and began to touch my nipple to his nose, then move it to his upper lip. He nuzzled around until he found it and latched on.

As a treat, I took some lube and slowly rubbed his cock up and down, as he suckled at my breast.

He was really loving that!

When he began to get close, I changed positions and got on top and facing him, lowered myself on his cock. I leaned forward and presented him both breasts.

He took his time and was very gentle, and slipped in very easily. In just a few minutes, he released his sperm into me as he suckled at my breast.

It was a wonderful way to cap our experience, and I went on to devote myself to becoming a better and a more submissively genuine manwife.

He seeded me often after that first experience. It became an every now and then thing, usually reserved for weekends, but I grew to like him to aggressively fuck me. Hard. Like a man does his woman!