Pink Fuzzy Slippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers

We survived. We adjusted. Two dressers, two laundry baskets, a light powder blue bathrobe for me and a dark blue for him. I wasn't ready to wear the pink fuzzy slippers my mom sneaked in my stuff for me even though Mark thinks they are cute. I don't know if we are ready for that yet, so I got myself a pair of blue fuzzy slippers as a compromise.

It is boxers for him and very brief briefs for me. Fruit of the Loom t shirts for him, thin Calvin Klein t shirts for me (because I like my girly little breasts to show and I know he likes to peek, even if he won't admit it! )

I was happy about the way things were between us. I finally began to feel safe about relaxing and being myself.

So far there was nothing I did that bothered him enough for him to get mad at me, so I continued the long crawl out of my shell and let the real "me" develop.

I think the most liberating thing was Mark accepting my feminine vocalizations during sex. I've always been that way when I was single and masturbating, and no matter how hard I tried, they happened. I'm so happy Mark understood and accepted it.

I knew Mark loved to suckle at my breasts, but having him tell me in his own words that he really wanted to be my "breast baby" and that he loved to suck my nipples was really a special moment for me.

"Oh, you are so sweet. I love when we do that." I responded.

So not being one to deny my husband a pleasure, the first chance I got I put a pillow on my lap where he could rest his head. We both agreed that it was best that he kept his eyes closed when we played baby games. He could then nuzzle at my breast and search for my nipple just like a baby. Then he would take as much breast as he could gather up into his mouth and I would coo to him how wonderful he was as I stroked his hair and fed him my breast.

It was a turn on for both of us. It made my nipples a little tender and very sensitive for a day or two, but was a sweet reminder of our lovemaking. I'm grateful that he seemed to instinctively know how to suckle so as to not hurt my nipples.

I loved to baby him and let him suck on me as long as he wanted. Even if it got uncomfortable, I didn't have it in me to stop him other than move him to the other breast as a mother would do. It was nice to know we did it because it was important to both of us.

Always looking to improve our lives, I asked him if I could buy a breast pump to help stretch the tissue out more so I would have more breast tissue.

He loved the idea, and I was thrilled to try it!

After I got the breast pump, I was eager for Mark to leave for work so I could use it. I ordered one that had large cups and was designed for breast enlargement so if it worked at all, it would stretch the whole breast.

If I must enhance my breasts, I want them to look natural.

Shortly after I started pumping, I started wearing my pink fuzzy slippers my mom gave me. And for when we were lounging around and watching TV, Mark bought me a short pink bathrobe and more sexy panties,

"To match your slippers." he said.

I was very pleased that he was so intuitive, and grateful he didn't ask me to use my pump in front of him.

My "pumping" time became somewhat ritualized. As soon as Mark left for work, I would put on my mom's fuzzy slippers because they were feminine and pink, and it added to the way I felt when I was in my pink bathrobe and panties "pumping".

I bought an "B" cup bra to wear when I was alone to measure my progress and to "keep my eye on the prize", so to speak. As an afterthought, I bought a nursing bra hoping to surprise Mark with it sometime.

I changed my hair style to a "Pixie" cut with the help of my hair stylist. He was pretty feminine too, so I didn't feel shy telling him what I wanted. He intuitively knew what I had hoped to achieve.

Mark gravitated toward becoming a much more confident man of the house, and I accommodated him and accepted it as the natural way of things in our world. We shared many things about each other we hadn't shared before including my feeling guilty about him not breeding me yet, even though I was ready.

"Some day, my love, when we are ready." was his cryptic response.

Since I was on his insurance now I cut back to part time at work, and evolved into taking on the more nurturing role. My "wife role" as I called it came naturally to me and I did it without complaint. I did our laundry, made the beds, did the shopping, and did most of the cooking and cleaning, and did the bills.

I loved to have the table set and dinner ready when he came home. I always made sure I was fresh out of the shower and smelling nice - sometimes with a dash of perfume, and maybe short shorts and a thin shirt. Something to remind him I was sexual and here for him.

I loved that no matter how his day went, he made time to notice me and comment approvingly.

All in all I enjoyed pretending to be a housewife and of course, taking time to watch "Sex in the City" and use my breast pumper upper. And sometimes after I was done pumping I'd put on a house dress and a bra and panties and go about my housework. If he found out he probably wouldn't mind, but I'd be embarrassed as hell and probably in trouble for not sharing with him that I wore a bra and panties and a dress when he was gone.

One night we were watching TV in our bathrobes and joking around during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and he commented:

"I'll bet you would look gorgeous in that!" he said factually.

"Oh, really? You must be joking. That's Taylor Swift, your favorite hottie!" I replied in a surprise sarcastic sort of way.

"Baby, you are my favorite hottie!" he said.

"Awww. That's very sweet of you, Baby." I replied honestly.

"Besides, you are more feminine and a have a better body than she has! " he said, then added,

"And besides, we know who wears the panties around here, don't we?"

"True enough." I guffawed with a giggle, blushing.

"I'm disappointed you only wear them for me on special occasions." he said teasingly.

"Really?" I replied, stung by the word "disappointed".

"So, you want me to fem up a little more for you, is that what you are saying?" I replied, acting coy.

"I've been wondering how to go about asking you about it. What do you say?" he asked.

I smiled and put my legs under me, sneakily letting my pink bathrobe slip down off my shoulders, showing my bare chest. I leaned forward on my arms to bunch up my fleshy chest to emphasize my growing breasts, and leaned toward him like a little girl and replied,

"Yes Daddy."

He looked at my breasts then into my eyes and said, "For real?"

"Of course I will. I will wear anything you buy me, my dear husband." I said.

"OK. I shall keep that in mind!" he said, obviously very pleased.

He pulled me close and kissed me and began gently playing with both of my nipples, making me really hot. I couldn't wait for bedtime! My hard on let him know my true feelings! I was liking the attention!

"I think our little gadget is working, isn't it?" he asked

"I think it is. Are you still OK with it?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah. Keep doing it. I like them!" he said.

"Could hormones could be in my future someday?" I asked, hopefully.

"Maybe someday." he replied.

We kind of let the conversation drop. I was wishing we didn't. I was on a roll, and it was turning me on!

I had played around with wearing nighties at home in the past for a turn on when I was single, and I wouldn't mind getting back to that now that we are married. I'm thrilled that he is cool with it, especially because I was too shy to bring it up.

He had to suspect that I'd like it or he wouldn't have brought it up. Clumsy, he is not. Besides, discovery and fulfillment is a big part of what being married is all about.

When we went to bed I tried not to overdo it, but I was all over him. He must have been pretty excited too. We did a sixty nine, and I had him blasting in my throat in what seemed like a minute with me only seconds behind!

Chapter Six

The next weekend, Friday night after dinner, he called me into the bedroom.

"Honey, please come here. I need you." he called out.

I was thinking what could possibly be wrong. Broken pipe? Broken window? What?

I came in and I saw a bright red box sitting on my pillow. It was professionally wrapped in red paper with white lace ribbon and a pink bow. I removed the card, and it was from Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, Sweetheart, what is this?" I asked in disbelief as I opened the card.

The card said: "To my sweet husband, who can be the sweetest wife in the world. I could never ask for a better partner to spend my life with.".

I was off guard and speechless, blushing and smiling, and not really knowing how to act other than holding back my tears.

"Aren't you going to open it?"

I opened it carefully, with appropriate drama given the quality of the wrapping. I was trying not to look too excited, as I gently and carefully lifted the lid off and folded the tissue paper back sheet by sheet.

My hands were shaking as I realized it was a white chiffon baby-doll nighty, with matching sheer, nearly transparent white panties, certainly appropriate for this wife who was soon to lose his virginity.

"Oh, wow! That is really sexy. I can't wait to try it on!" I exclaimed knowing now was time to go "all in".

Attached to the top lace was a jewelry box."Hmmm... What's this?" I asked.

"Open it."

The little box had a tiny card attached that read, "Just for You".

I slowly opened up the little box and inside was the woman's engagement ring that went with my wedding ring. It had a diamond solitaire setting flanked by two smaller diamonds.

I practically gasped and looked at him quizzically.

Inside, the ring was engraved, "To my loving wife, from your loving husband".

"Hummm... It's beautiful, how did you know I was in two closets?" I said laughingly.

"I think that was a lot of what attracted me to you in the first place!"

Then he got on his knees again, and removed the wedding ring and slipped my new diamond ring on my finger, then followed it with my wedding ring.

"There, now that's the way it is supposed to be." he said.

"It's beautiful. I never want to take it off." I said.

"Well sometimes, some places, we may have to." he said, adding:

"Tomorrow is Saturday, and we will have been married for six months. That would be a wonderful day to finish consummating our marriage. How do you feel about that?"

"Awwww..." I said as I came up to him and kissed him on the cheek, then on the lips.

"Yes. I want to, Sweetie. It's all I've been thinking about lately!" I said.

"Maybe we could go somewhere special."

"I think right here in our home is special and would make me the happiest." I replied.

"Oh, one more thing." he said

He handed me a little bag, not nearly so fancy but from Macy's.

I peeked into the bag and shut it real quick and my eyes went from side to side and I was smirking with a funny face. It was bottle of reddish pink nail polish and a bottle of remover.

"Are you sure?" I asked, beaming with a stupid grin.

I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven! I've always wanted to put on nail polish but never did since I left childhood.

"I'd like you to do it to see if you like it. You don't have to do your fingernails if you don't feel comfortable doing that, but if you do your toes and no one will know but you and me." he said hopefully.

I gave him a big hug, hoping he didn't see the moisture in my eyes.

"I think it will be fun."

"I can't wait to see you in it." he replied, simply.

After Mark went off to work on Our Big Day, I went to the drug store and bought a douche bag and some silicon lube and an eyedropper. Thank God for the internet!

Saturday morning after a leisurely breakfast, Mark decided to take off and get my car serviced giving me the morning to myself.

I cleaned myself out several times with the enema kit allowing myself plenty of time to dry out so nothing would leak. I put a little silicon lube in the eyedropper and squirted it into my hole just for insurance.

I took a leisurely shower and for the first time in my life, I shaved my legs and underarms! I used a depilatory to remove any hair from my feet. Then I re-shaved my balls and my pubic hair and tidied up my little landing strip. Next, I took my loofah soaked in my favorite smelling body wash and gave myself a good scrub, especially between my cheeks. Lastly, I washed the depilatory off my feet, pleased to see they were nice and pretty.

After I dried off, I sat down in a towel and filed and shaped my toenails, then took my time carefully painting each toenail. I wanted them to look especially nice for Mark tonight.

When my toenails were done, I was surprised how pretty my feet looked. They were quite a sight and I couldn't stop peeking at them. I liked it. I liked me!

I decided to go ahead and paint my fingernails, too!

I kept peeking in the mirror and was very happy with what I saw, and I was hoping Mark would be, too.

I combed my hair forward so my Pixie cut would spill down on to my forehead, creating some bangs to give me a more feminine look. Then a quick shot of hair spray to nail it down.

Lastly a tiny finger tap of women's perfume (Oscar de la renta) behind my neck to be as subtle as possible with my fragrance.

Finally my body was done and I could finally put on my nightie!

I gave myself a once over in the mirror.

My fingernails and toenails looked really cute. My legs were smooth and shiny, and my landing strip was neat and clearly defined. My wedding rings sparkled brightly. My boobs finally had a crease under them. I felt pretty good about myself!

I eased the top on and as it cascaded down my body, I felt like a different person! It was loose and flouncy, and there were snaps at the bodice seam below the underarm, and floating modesty panels that covered my breasts but were loose for easy access.

There were two other snaps, one at the mid waist and one at the bottom so they could be opened completely allowing him total access to my body. My sweetie knows how turned on I get when he rubs his hands along the sides of my naked body!

I checked out the skimpy string panties for size and the tag said size 6, which was perfect. Then I noticed the brand was "Just for him". I wondered how he got Victoria's Secret to swap out the women's panties for these. Hmmm... they do understand!

They were a perfect match for the nighty and after I put them on, I was happy that they were a little wider and had a little more roomy in the bottom of the crotch for modesty, but weren't tacky like a G-string. The sides had two thin bands with just enough material to be sexy. Thoughtfully, they put snaps on the bands for easy removal. Someone has been paying attention in class!

I posed in front of the mirror.

I saw that my landing strip showed clearly and ended just before the top of my panties. My breasts have gotten big enough to be called breasts and pushed up the panel on my nightie like they are supposed to. I lifted it and my breasts were perfectly presented, with my puffy pink nipples proudly erect and nicely centered on my pink areolas.

My fingernails and toenails looked great and made me feel sexy and hot!

I turned around to look at my rear and was pleased that the panties were plainly visible below my nighty, and my butt cheeks showed enough to make my girly butt look extra sexy.

For such little preparation, I looked pretty good!

I could hear him in the bedroom, so I came in cautiously.

I entered a room dimly lit with candles, and a turned down bed.

He was leaning back propped up on some pillows.

"Oh, Honey. You are beautiful!" he said smiling.

"Are you sure I look OK?" I replied cautiously.

"Without a doubt. Come here, Honey." he said.

I slipped into bed and put my head on his shoulder. He began kissing me lovingly, then brought my new diamond ring up to his lips to kiss it.

We chatted a bit about nothing and other things and he ran his hands over my nighty.

He he made me feel as if I were a most fragile and feminine lover as he began to move to my bosom. He moved onto his back and I was going to lean over to give him my breast. Instead, I decided we should play baby games today. It has become a secret bond we share.

"Here, Baby. Lets get you comfortable." I said.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard, and then put a pillow over the top of my legs.

"Come here, Sweetie." I said as I patted the pillow on my lap.

On que, Mark closed his eyes and lay his head on my lap, and began nuzzling at the modesty panel in my lingerie until my breast was exposed and he could search for my nipple.

It was very erotic fun for both of us.

After he nuzzled my breast out all the way, I was big enough now that I could use my hand to lift my breast so I could rub my nipple on Mark's nose and tickle his upper lip where he could feel it.

Then as he searched for my nipple, I would move it around his open mouth playfully until it was touching his lower lip where he could latch on properly. Then he would open his mouth all the way and take in as much of my breast as possible while pulling my nipple and areola into his mouth.

I'd gently rub his stomach and nipples as he gently sucked at my breast. I loved to watch him suckle as the motion of his mouth and my breast worked together. The rhythmic tugging on my nipple was a real turn on for me!

I'd let him suckle until he was content or my nipple got too tender, then I moved him to the other until they were both singing with ecstasy.

When he was finished, he suggested that he give me a back massage to help me relax.

I rolled over and he began to give me a most erotic massage, starting at my feet. As he kissed his way up my legs he gently pushed up my nighty little by little. When he reached my bottom he massaged my globes sensually, and gave them gentle tickling kisses. I gyrated my hips sensually, unashamed to show my heat.

As he continued the massage of my butt cheeks, he gradually unsnapped my panties one snap at a time, letting them fall away leaving my virgin hole naked and exposed as I let out a cute little purr of encouragement. My hips instinctively rose to present him my gift.

He added more lube, then began massaging my globes and sliding his thumb over my hole. He gently began massaging my tight little sphincter in a circular motion, encouraging me to relax as I purred softly. Ever so gently, his thumbs were replaced by his fingers as he worked in one, then another as my hips rocked in anticipation as he put one finger on top of the other. Finally he squeezed in a third finger on top of the other two, then gently and carefully worked in and out to widen up my tight passage.

I could feel myself loosening and pushed back against his fingers lustfully.

After a few minutes of kisses and loving encouragement he moved up and straddled my hips, then ran his hands gently along my neck and over my arms and along my naked sides. He slipped his hands underneath me to massage my sensitive nipples, as his cock traveled up and down along my slippery crack as if to tease me as to it's ultimate mission.

I instinctively rose to meet him to try to get in sync to catch his cock. He teased me with near misses as his cock probed my boygina. After a few tries, he finally allowed me to catch the tip of his cock in my soft entrance.

He paused and adjusted the angle as I opened and closed my tight boypussy giving slippery little kisses to the head of his cock. As he pushed in slightly I let out a high pitched gasp of pain.

To minimize my discomfort he very gently rocked ever so slightly, in and out carefully, pausing to let my virgin tissues adjust each time I showed any distress.

I could feel his cock head testing the outer gateway of my canal as he began his first shallow penetrations in and out. I started to get panicky as I began to feel some pain as he began to gain depth with each attempt.

Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers