All Comments on 'Pinned, Smothered and Bound - Dana'

by DarkTodd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Oh Yes

This brought back a great memory I experienced in Detroit so many years ago. Tne barkeep was a late Greek woman about five years my senior. She plied me with Oozo then (and I don’t remember this part at all) took me to her place. It was an attic apartment with a queen bed in the center of the room. I woke up naked and cuffed and her straddling my chest. I met her demands but was held by her for several sessions. Yes, I ate my own cum. I had no choice in tne matter, I was her captive.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow!

Great story. Had me squirming in my chair!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow what a bunch of idiotic crap!!!

A women I dont want to fuck who is repulsive to me makes me puke and not horny! But it seems that author is only a hormone-driven idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a really good story; it could be improved if you drew out the seduction for longer, created a more substantial backstory, and had the guy slowly open himself up to her after she takes advantage of him a couple more times.

I hope that you continue writing

frankjohnson2448frankjohnson2448about 1 year ago

Delicious! I do hope you continue this story and writing in general. I agree with Anonymous about a longer seduction and more backstory. A more careful job of editing would increase this reader's pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous