All Comments on 'Pixie Ch. 02'

by kpopforever

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
OK

Better than the intro. but still kind of hard to believe several elements of the story.

You seem to be leading to a chapter 3 where I hope this gets resolved so Goth can head off to Ohio State.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 8 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you so much for coming back and continuing this! What a awesome story so far, although I wasn't expecting her will to fight back lol I just expected him to be completely dominate. But we'll see, Im definitely looking forward to them together, hot reluctant sex (; CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 8 years ago
2 years

to next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought I was going to see some action in this one.

"I feel I should warn there is no sex in this chapter because I intended it to be an introduction but I promise next Chapter lots of sex." - What you wrote in the beginning of the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
next installment

god i love the way she turned the tables on that asshole! if you have them fuck i hope its on her terms and that in the end hes left humiliated and has lost everyones respect/fear or w/e control he has over people. i hate seeing assholes like that win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3

I love how twisted both characters are, it is anyones game now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3

When will I get chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So promising!

I loved this chapter. Can’t wait for the next installment- hope there is one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous