Pixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ew. Who invited Cardboard?" She stood up and sauntered towards them. The scrap of fabric acting as shorts were white and the stringy bikini top barely concealed her areolas. When she got to Raphel she rubbed against him almost like a cat in heat. "Hey babe"

Blessed gagged. Ginger whipped her head towards her red hair swinging hard. "Jealous? It must be hard to see other people in a couple. Considering how you've never been in one."

Blessed cocked her head and studied them "Jealous? Of what? The fact that only thing you have to offer is a body that's more than likely gonna peak in five years?no honey, you be happy being the piece of ass because in ten years I assure you that the one who's going to be jealous isn't me." The redhead made a shrieking noise and made an attempt to reach for her with claws luckily for Ginger Raphel held her back.

Making her face blank and adding a little yawn Blessed showed her she was definitely unafraid.

"Stop Ginger." Raphel looked annoyed. Aww poor boy couldn't handle his stupid girlfriend. He shook her a bit and she settled down. "Look me and her have some business to discuss. I'll be out to find you in a minute."

"What business could you have with that skank bitch?" He glared at her and she went quiet.

"As I said i'll come get you later. This way Cardboard."

Winking at the dumb girl Blessed followed Raphel into the enclosed gazebo they had on their lawn. She wasn't stupid. Blessed knew it was a trap, but this time she had a little firepower to work with. Inside the gazebo was a white bench and what looked like a small water fountain. Potted plants hung from the ceiling and the placed smelled like freshly planted flowers. Once Raphel shut the door he flipped a switch to light three electric lanterns. He then turned and faced her. Showtime Blessed thought.

"So...you blackmail me into coming only to show me your flowers?"

He smirked at her "Always so damn clever aren't you?"

"Only when everyone else is so stupid. What. Do. You. Want. Raphel?"

He stepped forward until he was right in front of her. "What I want is simple. You."

Blessed's heart began to thump "What?" She began to feel uncomfortable. This wasn't what she was expecting. She thought his goons were going to jump out and scare her or take pictures like when they were little. She didn't account for this. And shit here she was alone with him.

His eyes were gazing directly into hers and for a moment Blessed was speechless "I want to fuck you."

"B-but Ginger."

"What about Ginger? Unless you're into that?"

She tried to back up some more but her knees ran into the bench. "No, I was..."

Raphel began to laugh, because Little miss sarcastic was speechless. He didn't think it was possible. All the years of wet dreams about her were about to end. He wanted her so he would have her. And once he had fucked her until she screamed his stupid obsession with her would finally be over. He knew Blessed hated him. It oozed off her and she would never let him have her easily. That was one of the things he liked best about her. How she always fought back feebly unaware that she couldn't win against him. He was tired of being ruled by her, and if he was going to have her it was going to be on his own terms and after he was done he was going to throw her away. Finally finishing any hold she had on him. Raphel knew he had to take advantage of her confusion so he stepped closer and grabbed her chin with his left hand and wrapped his right arm around her waist. Her eyes widened at him and she immediately began to struggle. Using the strength in his arms he held her in place.

What the hell was happening? Blessed asked herself as she tried to escape his arms. The cords of his muscles were hard and he smelled like axe body spray. Raphel had made plenty of sexual comments in the past but Blessed always thought it was to rattle her. She had no idea he meant it. "Let go of me."

His thumb slid across her lower lip. "These lips are going around my dick."

Blessed grew angry "Fuck you!" she tried to bite his finger but he moved it .His damned hand tightened around her waist and she grew aware of his dick that was hard against her thigh.

Raphel slid his hand up her spine and reached for her bra. "Oh, I plan to. But I like foreplay first." Being experienced with a bra he began to undo the snaps.

"Stop! Raphel fuck...Stop!" Her hands pushed against his shoulders as he tilted her head and kissed her neck.

Shit she was sensitive there "Ahn! No Raphel!" Teeth grazed her skin and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. No. She didn't want this. Not this way. He wasn't going to force her. Blessed remembered her trump card. Now was the time to use it.

"If you don't stop...I'll send the pictures I took of your Mother to your father."

Raphel froze. What about his mother? Blessed shoved him away from her and he stumbled back.

"What about my mom?"

Fixing her clothes Blessed looked at her enemy. Of course the mother thing worked. Raphel was a mama's boy after all. Rosa Redrigrez was the only woman he didn't disrespect. "Earlier today my mother took me to the mall over in Sedroah. And guess what I saw there? Your mother was making out and holding hands with a guy."

"You're lying!" He seemed angry.

"Am I?" She chuckled nastily at him "Imagine how surprised I was when I looked and saw that Mommy dearest isn't as pure as you say huh?"

Raphel grabbed her shoulders roughly and shook her "Shut up!"

She pushed him away from her laughing, "Your mom likes them young too."

"I won't let you slander my mother"

"And I won't let you touch me. So it seems we are at a stalemate."

Blessed could literally feel the tides changing in their little relationship. She was in control for the first time and damn it felt great. The smile that spread across her face was a downright grin.

Raphel paced the gazebo liked a caged animal. He swung in her direction and glared "Let's say I believe this absurd notion that you have some pictures of my mom. Are you ready for the consciences if you use them? If you hurt my mother I will destroy you"

"Well I think your mother hurt herself. Tell me what will dear old daddy do if he finds his sweet Rosa has been letting herself get plucked by another man? And do really think you're in the position to be giving threats?" He was trapped and Blessed knew it. She walked to him like a huntress stalking her prey. Her boots clumping against the floor as she closed in on him. When she was but few inches from him she gazed directly into his furious green eyes. "I hold the power now. Piss me off and I will have those pictures emailed faster than you can say mummy." Suddenly Raphel pushed her into the wall so hard the hanging flower pots began to sway. Hand closed around her wrists like steel manacles and they too were slammed against the wall.

"I get you for this. Understand me? One day you're going to slip up and when you do I'll be there to gain control." Blessed let out a whimper of pain as he tightened his grip even more and voice became velvet soft. "And then I'm going to make you regret ever challenging me. You think my father is scary? What I'm going to do to you will make anything you heard about him look like fucking childs play."

Her blood froze in her veins and Blessed knew she was terrified. However she'd be damned if she let this prick know it. She smoothed her face into her expressionless mask. "Yawn. So scary. Now you better let me go before things get ugly." One by one his fingers released her once she was free Blessed rubbed her sore wrists. Now that Douchebag Supreme was powerless she was going to make him pay. He would answer for all the years her terrorized her. She stood there and crossed her arms "This has been swell but I'm going to leaving this hipster nightmare now." Raphel stood motionless as she crossed the gazebo to get to the door. When her hand was on the gold handle she paused "Oh on Monday I expect you to meet me at the school library during 7th period study hall. I'll be giving you your instructions then."

"Instructions? You really think I'm going to do what the fuck you say?"

She smiled at him "Oh I know you will. You see your mother is your biggest weakness and I intend to exploit that weakness for all its worth." Blessed couldn't help but laugh "So you better do everything I say. Otherwise Daddy is going find a very interesting photo. And don't think for a second you and your idiots can ransack my house either, because I uploaded it to the cloud and I can always make copies. Enjoy your party Raphie. I got a feeling you won't be on top for long." With that last little bit Blessed sashayed out of the gazebo leaving Raphel looking like he had swallowed something. Her mother was right parties were fun.

Raphel watched Blessed all but skip away. He was so damned angry he could barely see. She really thought she was in control? Not for long. He would get her and after he made her pay he was going to fuck her. Fuck her so hard she would realize where she belonged, under him. What was the easiest way to ground a smart ass little pixie? Break her fucking wings. His smile was all teeth.

12