All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 03'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot chapter!!!

But please give Josh a real boyfriend before he gets himself in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Thanks for another chapter. I am looking forward to the next chapter of the story and Josh's wanting to date his buddy Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I LIKED IT

I am way behind on reading these. However i find them to be very nice and hot. I really enjoyed Josh with his old high school friend.

xrawsugarxxrawsugarxabout 8 years ago
female

Don't want to invade anyone's space, but just in case any readers are still closeted and with women - figured I'd share that this story alone got me into the whole idea of gay sex. Now if I hadn't come across it myself, it might be different (don't know how I'd react if a partner sent it to me) but it'd be interesting to see if you can find a way for your girl to come across it 'accidentally.' Being as passionate as I am for a certain someone - I would definitely let him do anything he wanted with another male - and do my part too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I am really enjoying your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES