Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He planted another soft kiss on my face before replying. "Probably as long as you have, Josh. At least since we were sophomores and I watched you jack off in the woods on that one camping trip."

I pulled him back to me and pressed my crotch against his still hard tool as I whispered in his ear "We have a whole bunch of time to make up in one weekend then, stud. Ready for round two?"

* * * * *

The rest of the weekend was filled with physical fun and some limited emotional confessions. It turned out that this was the first time Rob had let himself live out the fantasy he had of being with another guy and he admitted that he probably couldn't have ever done some things with anyone else but me. While I certainly didn't have any big resume of experience, I was a little worried about the feelings I was having and where Rob was at the same point. Even though we had limited things to oral sex and making out, he was totally into the physical acts each time we played. But the more we talked that weekend, the more it became apparent to me that I was much more interested in a relationship...and with him. That wasn't going to be possible; at least not until he transfers next year; if even then.

* * * * * * * * * *

It had been an uneventful evening at work. We had been semi busy because of the football game on television, but it suddenly died right after half time. Cody was already off and the other delivery guys just weren't as much fun as him. Tips had been good, but nothing exceptional to talk about. The eye candy on campus hadn't even been that good tonight. The shift manager finally told me to take one more run and then I could go home. I started to bag up the single extra large pizza, double order of wings, and cinnamon sticks...but stopped to smile wide when I saw the address...my pool buddy, Chris, on Caddyshack. I was out the door quickly and with extra icing for the dessert and double the normal amount of dipping sauces for the wings. This was a customer that got taken care of extra good and it wasn't just because of the size of the money tips either.

My enthusiasm dropped a little when I noticed a Town Car and a Beemer inside the open garage doors as I pulled in the driveway. The 'rents must be home I thought, but I still had hope since Chris's Miata was also parked off to the side. I was quickly standing at the double glass doors with my best 'Hi! How are you tonight?' customer service smile on my face. I rang the door bell and quickly adjusted my box to hide the half hard bulge I had developed on the ride over while remembering the hot time we shared in his pool a week earlier...just in case his mother answered instead of the hunky 18 year old. My smile (and bulge) grew when the door opened with Chris standing there in a pair of nylon running shorts and a tee tight enough to show off his swimming pool workouts, hard pecs.

"Hi there. Can I interest you in some dinner?" came from my lips and then I pasted the biggest smile I could on my face.

Chris grinned back even wider and replied "The dinner is actually for my dad and the guy from next door. They are watching the game back in the family room." Then after a quick glance over his shoulder, he added "Well, the cinno sticks are mine. I wanted something sweet to put in my mouth...but you weren't here." The wink he gave me as he asked the total made my knees quiver.

"It's gonna cost you $38.30 tonight buddy." Deciding to tease him back some, I offered "I can take the tip out in trade if you can manage to escape in about 15 minutes, since I am getting off."

"And I know how much you like getting off," was the crack he threw right back at me. "If you are serious, Josh, I would love to bug out and go somewhere with you." I couldn't help but notice the huge lump that was now showing in his shorts. He reached down and slid the leg up just enough to tease me with the giant head that poked out.. We were both smiling as our eyes met again. Handing me a fifty, he said "Keep the change and I'll meet you at the pizza shop in about 20 minutes...if it's cool with you?"

"Hell yes, it's cool with me dude!" I told him to thank his dad for the great tip. I also promised to give him an even better personal one later by meeting me in the parking lot at the shop.

He looked over his shoulder again, just before flipping off the porch light and leaning in to press his full lips to mine. "Hope that puts you in the mood, stud. Get the door for me and I'll see you soon," was all he said as he spun and walked away. I stood there with a raging hard on and reached to pull the door shut while watching his rock solid ass cheeks bounce in the tight shorts as he moved down the large entry hall.

I was far more excited at the prospect of time alone with Chris again, than I was with the huge tip he had given me and drove back to the shop as fast as I could. The manager had me checked out within five minutes and I was out the door before anyone could side track me. I bumped a Winston out of the pack and smoked it as I sat on the hood of my car waiting for him. True to his word, his Miata pulled in beside my old beater Accord before I had finished my cigarette. I flicked the butt away and leaned down to his door.

"Tell ya what Chris," I started, "We won't get any real privacy at my dorm tonight. How about we run up to the railroad bridge instead? I know a spot that would be great on a near moonless might like this."

A big toothy grin flashed at me along with "That sounds really great. You wanna take my car? You can even drive if you want...since you know where we are going. Plus that way I can pack us a bowl to smoke on the way too."

"Well slide your cute ass over that gear shift to the bitch seat and let's go," was about all I could say to that offer. Chris grinned again, and moved over without a word. I slipped into the driver's seat and dropped the convertible into first and let the clutch out as he pulled a nice sized bag of weed and an onyx smoke bowl from the glove compartment. By the time we hit Capital Highway, we were sharing hits on the pipe. Chris had killer pot because I was buzzing by the time I pulled into the secluded parking area Cody had taken me too a few weeks earlier. I parked in the same spot he had then...near the almost hidden path that led to the rock over look. Chris handed me the bowl again and said "One more hit to keep the mood flowing." His hand dropped to my crotch and squeezed as I pulled on the pipe. This mood is only getting started, my friend, was what went thru my mind. Chris took a final draw also before we exited the car. I looked at him and laughingly said "Stay close...I don't want to lose you," as I headed into the dense tree line

Following the lightly worn path with Chris close behind, we covered the hundred yards quickly and were soon standing at the edge of the outcrop. "Fuckin' cool" spilled from Chris's lips as he looked at the river from above. "What an awesome spot dude." Even in the near total darkness, I could still see his beautiful form packed in the same running shorts & tight tee he was wearing when he answered the door earlier. I had just reached down to rub myself as Chris turned and pulled me tight to him while shoving his hot young tongue in my willing mouth. Our hands were all over each other as we kissed deeply...his massaging my ass cheeks thru my jeans as I ran mine up under his tee in search of his sensitive nipples. Various moans escaped in between our spit trading and soon I was pinned against the large rock with him fumbling at the snap on my pants. I almost popped out of them without his help as he chewed on my ear lobe and whispered "I want that thick college boy dick in my throat." He whimpered with pleasure as I found his erect nips and pinched them at the same time.

I simultaneously used my thumbs to playfully tease the hard nubs, while my palms were rubbing his hard swimmer's pecs. Chris was so horny that he almost ripped the zipper out of my cutoffs as he pulled it down and roughly shoved his hand inside. "Dressed commando tonight, eh?" came from him with a grin when his hand immediately met my silky rod...followed by going straight down on his knees and pulling the shorts to my ankles. He wrapped a hand around my cock and pulled a few times to milk those first drops of pre and then took me whole in one swift swallow. I leaned back against the rock wall and watched as Chris worked me with his lips. He was either a natural born cocksucker or had far more experience than he let on. I had beat off in the shower before going to work, so I knew I could last for a while and kept enjoying the working over his 18 year old high school mouth was giving me.

After a good five minutes of seriously fantastic head, Chris stood up, kissed me passionately again, and then begged me to suck him too. I slipped my tongue between his lips one more time and then dropped to my knees in the dirt. I started at his knee and licked the length of his fuzzy thigh before shoving it inside the leg of his packed nylon shorts. It quickly found its target and lapped up the oozing pre that was leaking from Chris's slit. I sucked the head into my moist mouth and used my free hand to gently squeeze his large ball sac after pulling it out the other leg hole. Chris was wiggling and moaning "Oh fuck yes Josh!" as I ate his cock one slow inch at a time. By the time my nose was buried in his thick pubes and my throat muscles were working his tool, he was almost delirious. I squeezed the base of his shaft tight wanting to make sure he lasted as long as I wanted him to and let my tongue slurp up and down the silkiness that was in me. It was the ultimate tease...pinching off the flow while doing everything possible to bring him to the edge at the same time. Not wanting to risk taking him too far too quickly, I pulled my face back and stood up while still keeping a tight grip on his base. My busy mouth returned to his, and I let his dick drop free as he pulled me tight and inhaled my tongue.

Chris's hands were running up and down my back from my shoulders to my ass as he breathlessly moaned in my ear "I love the way you suck cock Josh. You get me so fucking hard when you do me. Your mouth is motherfuckin' amazing!"

"You aren't any slouch with those talented cute lips of yours either buddy," was my reply when I stood up. I pressed my body against his and began to pull his tee over his head. Just as I watched his face pop free of the shirt, I realized that his hands were above his head, still inside the sleeves, and yet I felt hands cupping my bare ass cheeks at the same time.

I nearly shit myself as a voice came from behind me and said, "You both are great cocksuckers if you ask me!"

My head snapped around and my eyes focused in the dark to see the wide grin of my co-worker Cody standing right behind me...his hands working my own nipples now as he pushed my body back tight against Chris's with his. His arms moved to wrap around both me and Chris, and I felt his huge hard tool press against the small of my back. I wasn't sure about this sudden twist at first, but being half naked and sandwiched between two hot guys made me quickly lose any apprehension or thoughts I might have had about wanting it to stop.

After kissing my neck, Cody began rolling my tee off me as Chris helped him. Once I was completely nude, they pulled me to the side. Chris stepped in front of Cody and slowly began undressing him as I watched. Cody's shirt went first and Chris licked his pecs before sucking on each of his large nipples. A moan escaped from Cody's lips as Chris chewed on one while undoing his belt and unsnapping his jeans. My hand began working myself as I watched Chris slowly unzip Cody and pull his faded jeans down his long legs. Cody had been wearing no underwear either and was now as naked as I was. Since he was kneeling in front of Cody, Chris slipped his long dick between his lips and tried to swallow it...but Cody reached under his armpits and pulled him to his feet. "Not so fast. You aren't getting any man dick until your cute boy ass is naked too," and pushed him against the rock next to me. Cody went to his knees and roughly yanked Chris's running shorts down and pasted his face in his crotch as he pulled them free of his feet.

Chris moaned deep as Cody took him in his mouth and used his hand to pull me to him. Our mouths meshed once again and each of our tongues twisted around the other. Just as Cody's hand found its way up my thigh and tightened around my throbbing tool, he released Chris from his mouth long enough to say "Pinch his nipples...he loves having his boy nipples pinched while getting blown...don't you high school boy?"

Chris nodded and looked at me with pleading eyes. I began twisting and pinching them at the same time Cody's hand began working me. Chris used his free hand to pull my face back to his and kept mumbling "Harder," as he chewed on my lips and darted his tongue between them.

Chris was shaking from the double attention he had been receiving and Cody let his cock slip from his mouth to keep him from shooting. A couple more strokes of his hand on my dick and he replaced it with his lips. Cody took his time running his tongue up and down the sides of my shaft...his hands both busy playing with the two sets of balls hanging between his head. Chris stepped up against me and I gasped as I felt his dick smash against mine as Cody managed to get both of us in his mouth at the same time. I looked down to see his jaws being stretched wide as he tried to swallow us both. Even more amazing was that Cody managed to stretch both our ball sacs far enough to be able to roll them around together in one hand.

It was obvious that neither Chris nor I could take much more without dumping our loads. Cody knew it too and spit us out from his lips and pulled his 6' 2" frame to full stance in front of us. "My turn boys. Let's see both your 18 year old mouths get busy at the same time." With one hand on each of our shoulders, he gently pushed us down...not that it took much to get us to our knees for him anyway. I reacted first and grabbed Cody's manhood at the base and held it straight out in front of our faces. Chris looked at me and grinned...knowing what I wanted him to do without a word being said. We both used our lips and tongues to attack that thick cock at the same time; working up and down each side of it like a precision drill team. Cody held the back of each of our heads while issuing orders. "Suck it boys. Eat that man dick. Make it dance in your mouths!" We knelt in front of him licking and slurping all over his tool and occasionally stopping to swap tongues with each other.

Suddenly Chris pulled back and let me have Cody all to myself...just standing and watching and slowly stroking himself as I bobbed my head on Cody. I was on a deep down stroke taking him into my throat once again when I heard him say "Go for it Chris." Seconds later, I felt Chris's strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me backwards and up so that I was on all fours. Cody grabbed my head and jammed it back down on his cock. "Keep sucking freshman boy." I did as I was told.

I had Cody buried all the way in me when I felt my ass cheeks part slightly and a moist tongue slide across my swinging balls. Chris was behind me licking the sweet spot between my nuts and rosebud. Pushing even harder with his hands, Chris's face buried itself between my spread cheeks and shoved his wet, warm tongue inside me without any further teasing. I tried to moan, but Cody had my mouth full and his humping hips muffled my cries of pleasure. My own hips moved backwards to meet Chris's young tongue. He was chewing on my bung just hard enough to make me crazy with desire. He knew it too and wedged a finger next to his pistoning tongue. He started biting my left cheek lightly as his finger went deeper and bit a little harder on my right one when he replaced his tongue with the second finger. My ass jammed back against his hand and I heard him growl, "You like that, don't ya Josh?" The only reason I didn't cry out when he stuffed the third finger in, was that Cody had such a tight grasp on my ears and was keeping my mouth too busy to let any words leak out.

I heard him giving Chris directions and then ask "Got him good and loose yet stud?"

Chris stood up while still fingering me and answered "Real loose, Cody. I think he wants it bad."

"Well then fuck his tight little ass...I want to watch while you screw his cute brains out!"

Suddenly, all three fingers were out of me and I felt the bulbous head of Chris's cock poke my opening. He smacked my ass and said "Hope you are ready Joshua," and popped his thick mushroom inside me. I covered my teeth with my lips and bit down on Cody's dick to keep from screaming as Chris jammed the next three inches of himself into my virgin ass. After a few short strokes, he pushed the other three inches deep in one motion and my lips locked down on Cody's rod again. Tears were coming from my eyes, but I had no desire for either one of them to stop. I was pretty sure they knew that too, since I was both chowing down on Cody like never before and shoving my butt backwards, helping Chris drive his tool even deeper.

Chris's hands planted themselves on my hips as he began pumping me in long methodical strokes. His balls were slapping against mine much the same way Cody's were smacking my chin. My own cock was bumping against my stomach with each stroke from my two friends. I was dripping pre like never before and wanted so badly to be able to whack myself as I took both of them at once...but my hands were busy trying to maintain balance of being on all fours. Just as I heard Cody order "Fuck him harder, Chris," a hand came from behind and grabbed my swaying dick. Even though he was lost in the feelings of driving in and out of me, Chris still had enough presence of mind to know I needed some relief too. He probably knew too, that jacking me would make me even hotter for him. It didn't take him long to be matching the pumps of his hand with the humps of his hips and I managed to synchronize my mouth action on Cody with Chris's double motions. It felt like the cock in my ass was coming out on my stomach and then reaching down my throat all in one long, smooth stroke.

I felt extra movements from both and was able to glance up to see Cody leaning forward over my shoulders and meet Chris's face as he leaned over my back. The kiss they shared as they both kept fucking me was awesome and I nearly came from seeing it. They separated after a minute or so and went back to concentrating on filling me.

Chris suddenly asked "Is his mouth as hot as his ass?"

"Unbelievably hot!" was Cody's answer. "Josh really likes to suck cock...and he is really good at it, aren't you Josh?" I shook my head 'yes' while on yet another down stroke of my lips.

"I know he likes to suck cock, Cody. Just didn't know how much he likes having his ass full too." Chris punctuated that comment by plowing himself even deeper and the head of his rod brushed against my prostate the first time...sending shivers all over my body. "His ass is so tight that I won't last much longer."

"Me neither buddy. I have at least a gallon to paint his tonsils with."

"Well fuck his face harder then, Cody...I want to fill him with my ball load at the same time." Between Chris's talented hand and the talk between them, I was ready to make it a three way orgasm of massive proportions. Chris could feel it with my cock pulsing in his hand, and I let Cody know it by working my lips faster on him.

Cody's hips began bucking wildly. "Oh yeah you cute little cocksucker...pull that cum out of me with that fuckin' hot mouth of yours! Suck me dry!"

Chris used the hand that wasn't jerking me to slap my ass hard. "Come on you tight assed motherfucker...suck his dick like you really mean it!" Every other word from Chris's mouth came with another deep stroke that was bumping my male G-spot.