Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next butt slap came at the same time Cody yelled out "I'm cummminnggg!" while pushing himself so deep in my throat that it felt like he had pierced my stomach. His man juice began filling me and I tightened my lip lock so as to not lose a drop.

Chris rammed all the way home one last time and buried the head into my special button. "Motherfucker! Take it all in your college man cunt!" came from Chris as I could feel his boy milk unloading deep inside my ass. While he stayed pinned to my rump, my dick exploded in his hammering hand and I shot my own giant first wad all the way to my chin...which was still getting slapped by Cody's balls as they finished draining in my throat. Another half dozen ropes sprayed everywhere as I felt the last shots of my buddies filling me from each end. We were all moaning deeply and mumbling incoherently by now and finally collapsed in one giant heap on the ground as our empty balls began to shrivel. Both of them leaned in to kiss me at the same time. Then Chris's cum drenched hand went to Cody's lips to let him taste my spew...and then to his own for a taste, before pressing two dripping fingers between my lips to lick clean.

As I slurped on my own juice from Chris, I heard Cody quip, "I think your little plan to surprise Josh went well...don't you?"

* * * * *

Back at the dorm room later that night, my mind was all over the place. The wild three way had been so exciting, but at the same time it made me feel a little different about Chris too. I had been thinking that maybe I wanted to date him, but evidently just because we were the same age didn't mean that we were also at the same maturity level. Yes, I had willingly gone along with the wild sex a few hours ago, but my guts were churning because of it too. I was beginning to wonder if the stereotype might be true...that this was what it was all about when you are gay? It's just sex?