Planting A Seed, And It Grew!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my time I exited to find She had indeed returned to the kitchen naked. One arm sheltered her nipples from sight. Picking up the deck I mock shuffled the cards from the bottom. Then dealt out the mess, knowing exactly who had what. Jenny had two kings two tens and crap, Jay had two jacks two eights and crap. I had two sevens and the third seven was three cards down and the fourth was on the bottom, just in case.

I had to control the laughter as they both became anxious to up the bet. It is amazing how sure some one can be once they have two good pairs. Sitting back Jenny and Jay are bantering like kids Both wanting to prove they are the better poker player.

When the stupid bet got to five minutes and the winner can make the losers do any pose with out any sexual intercourse I spoke up, “Uh Jenny, be careful as remember you might be the looser.” She just peered over her cards and said, “Not this time.”

I said, “Oh really, well then how about the two losers have to lick fluff off where ever the winner places it.?” I sat there after I squeaked out that proposal and the room was tense and quiet.

Jay after a moment says, “OK”

Jenny looking at her cards says, “Anywhere?”

I answer, “Anywhere.” Jenny then says, “And you both are going to do his if you loose?” With a raise of her eyebrow toward us.

I say, “I can handle it.” With a fake frown that is concealing my grin.

Jay I think at this point was figuring out what was up and says, “Not a problem! Hell that will be more sex than I have had lately.”

Jenny says, “Give me one card.” I look at Jay first he says, “Yea just one here also.” I deal them each one.

I tell you at this point my dick was dribbling all over the place. With my mind racing as to exactly what I would do as soon as I won. My hands trembled as I drew three cards. Even though I knew the third seven was there I felt more comfortable with it in my hands. Slowly I showed my hand as I never took my eyes off the reaction of my wife’s face.

It was like taking candy from a baby, her face almost went pale. Jay plopped his cards down, probably figuring he won even though he lost. Jenny dropped her cards biting her lips together with a sly grin and nodding of her head she knew she had just been duped.

Standing up now it was not possible to hide my erection as I made my way to the cabinet and grabbed the jar of fluff. I walked back to the table and gestured for Jenny and Jay to hither to this side. All I could hear was the whining of Jenny as to exactly what she had to do.

I dipped my finger into the jar, icky it was sticky. I painted with my fingers small Xs on Jay’s nipples. Turning to Jenny I said, “See relax it won’t be no big deal.” With a deep breath she calmed down.

I then taking another dip in the container pasted her pencil erect nipples with the gooey fluff. I paused for a second and placing my hand back into the container I squished my hand like I was kneading cookie dough. My hand was almost stuck as I yanked it out. I leaned over to my wife and said. “Now I have to go to the bath room so I want you to behave while I am gone, but take good care of our guest Ok?”

Then I planted a lingering tongue kiss on her lips. While she was lost in the moment I brushed my sticky hand into her crotch. I laughed as I said, “Oops!” Then before I got a response I turned to Jay who was snickering and without hesitation I grabbed his cock. Squeezing my hand around his firming shaft, It was warm to the touch. I drew my hand to the end, it flopped out. His cock was dribbling more than mine. I think he was embarrassed for the moment. As his eyes grew big and his breath stopped in shock. I don’t think, he thought I was going to touch his dick. Truth be known I did not think about it until it was half over. I had an entirely different fantasy brewing in my mind.

I looked at my hand which was covered still in fluff and now has pre-cum dribble on it. I say, “Well, I think I will go wash my hands.” Looking at Jay I say, “Now be a good gingerbread man.”

I leave the room and enter the bath room. I am Giving them both some time to ease into this with out the fear of my reactions. I sniff my hand in a sick state of arousal, but can only smell the sugary smell of the fluff and the smell of my wife’s pussy. Under hot water the fluff comes off nicely other wise the shit is a bitch to get off.

After a few minutes I quietly sneak down the hall and peer around the corner. I can see Jay sitting in a chair his nipples are clean yet still the hair is wet matted on his chest. My wife’s head is in his lap. I crouch to look under the table at them. No use, All I can see is her back and ass as she kneels on the tile floor in front of him. I can see the fluff I had smeared onto her pussy as the white fluff brightly shows on her clean shaven vulva.

My cock throbs at the sight before me, I wait quietly in anticipation knowing I have not missed much. When Jenny’s head begins to lift, I see her hair rising above the top of the crest of the table top. I step back quickly into the depth of the hall as to not be spotted.

Jenny yells out my name in an attempt to see what my location might be. I step-hop into the bathroom and respond, “What! I will be out in a bit.” Not knowing what to do I turn on the shower saying, “I think I need to wake up a little.” Dabbing my head quick under the running water then toweling it I returned to the hall leaving the shower running.

When ever I peered into the kitchen Jay was devouring her small breasts like an animal in heat. Jenny’s head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. The chair almost faced me to a forty five degree angle.

Jay released her first boob and nipple closest to me with a suction pop and quickly turned to the other. Her nipple jutted out like a dagger from the saliva wetted breast. I looked on as it glistened in the light. Then his hand cupped the breast as it squeezed and fondled her erect nipple.

In record time jay finished with the second breast and without pause he guided his mouth with a quick pace to her crotch. Jenny’s legs peeled to the out side of his arms spreading her legs wide.

Jay made a simple remark, “Wow I’d say someone is a little excited.” Jenny just let out a quiet moan as her hands held onto the back of his head.

Soon Jay’s right hand released her breast and cupped under her ass. Jenny slid her bum to the edge of the chair never lifting her head. Her hands stroked through the curls on the top of Jays head as he kept his face tightly buried into her snatch.

Playing with my drippy dick watching, for the first real moment I had a sober thought. My god he has his tongue touching and licking my wife’s pussy!

Jenny’s bum came slightly off the chair pushing her clit into his lapping tongue. Her breaths were deeper and her finger nails were now attempting to pierce through Jay’s neck.

I went and shut off the shower swiftly then returned within seconds. This time I entered the kitchen as Jay was lifting him self off the floor. His cock sprang up like a bamboo shoot bobbing in the wind. His face glistened with residue from Jenny’s pussy and traces of fluff. Jay excused him self to the bathroom.

Jenny lifted her head, her eyes were all glossy. She looked at me, then at the bonner that I was not hiding from her sight. With her weak legs she stood up in front of me and whispered in my ear, “I need to get fucked! I was almost going to orgasm when you came back.”

Her naked nipples poked into my chest, my hands cupped her ass while gently pulling her cheeks apart I could feel the wet slippery liquid from her pussy drippings. I replied in a smooth voice, “I guess you will just have to win.” I stepped back just a little before she could get the tip of my erection to her warm wet hole.

Jay returned as we separated a bit. Jenny left to the bathroom. Jay spoke, “Maybe I should be going?”

I looked at him and said, “Only if you want? But I think you might want to stay a little longer.” With a raise of my eye brows.

Jay asked, “You sure about this?” He drank down the remainder of his beer.

I retrieved another one for him out of the refrigerator. Then said, “No, but she has not been this excited in a very long time. Either way I am going to guess I am going to get some tonight. If letting her play with you a little bit is going to get her this wet. Do you really think I want you to stop?” Jays Cock was throbbing a bit as it started to get hard again over the thougt. My own was stiff as a board; I couldn’t believe what I was saying myself. I trembled just a little bit inside, as I tried to convey my interest in wanting him to stay.

Jay didn’t let me off that easy asking, “So then what is a little bit? Where do you want this to stop?” Taking another sip of beer looking back at me for an answer.

I just replied, “I don’t know exactly, I guess if Jenny says no. That would be going too far, right now I want to see just how far she will go. As far as I am concerned what ever does or does not happen here tonight stays just between the three of us. And for what you and Jenny have already done as sick as this might seem it really excited me to see her and you doing that. Not to mention how excited she is right now. So I can’t promise anything else will even happen, but you can know that it is not upsetting me. I may be a little nervous as this is new to me, but it is fucking exciting as hell.”

Jay holding his own cock which is fully erect says, “OK then since you put it that way, deal out them cards.” We both sit down at the table and begin to deal out the next hand, as Jenny walks back in the room.

Jenny is passively trying to conceal her self as she takes her place. I dealt out the cards and let them fall as they would, with no trickery. Jay had won the hand and being as it was not discussed as far as the bet. It was assumed the winner Jay would tell Jenny and I what to do.

Jay has us retreat to the parlor where Jenny is bent over the end of the fluffy couch arm. I am behind her licking her pussy. Spreading her pussy wide to give Jay a real good look at her gap and just how wet it is.

I pause to politely ask Jay to have a seat. He sits on the couch right in front of Jenny’s head then slides in a little toward her. I continued to lap at her pussy never a doubt in my mind what she was doing to his cock.

I could lick her pussy till morning as it tastes that good. Instead after a few minutes I stand up behind her and insert my dripping rigid tool into her. It was like melting butter, it just slid in with little resistance from all the lubrication coming out. I held onto her little bum slightly spreading the cheeks to view the way her vagina stuck to my cock upon retreat. I always loved that sight as her pussy stretched and pulled the folds of skin back clung tight to my cock.

Jenny lifted her head abruptly as to pretend she was not sucking Jay’s cock. As I pushed back in deep, impaling her legs against the couch arm. I leaned forward and took her hair to one side. Then I said to her in a choking loud whisper, “I want to see you suck his cock.” Still holding myself deep within her and grasping her hair.

Jenny moved her lips to the tip of his cock with her head sideways pointing toward his stomach. With her eyes closed she gently kissed his under shaft, while holding the base of his cock. Then her lips opened and slid his shaft into her mouth. Her cheek puffed where his cock head pushed against her cheek from the inside. With her hand stroking the remainder of his shaft her mouth slid up and down the first four or five inches.

I began to keep rhythm with her assault on Jay’s cock and gently trying not to jar her body away from his erection sucking. This went on for a long time until I was feeling I was getting way to close to loosing control of my own and rather than allow the moment to finish. I taped Jay on the arm and hand motioned ‘time to trade places’.

We passed each other rather quickly in an exchange of locations. As I seated myself to the wife’s surprise she said like she was naive, “What are you guys doing?” It was quiet to her response. She then feeling Jay get behind her says to me, “Hun, do you know what he is going to do?”

I respond softly holding her hair up so I can see her look on her face, “Does it feel good? Do you want him?” I am paused frozen to her response.

With out saying a word she begins to suck down with a mighty suction on my cock. I say just loud enough so all can hear, “I will take that as a yes?” Settling back into the couch I watch as Jay takes his time playing his cock against her pussy.

With one hand place up on her back and the other guiding his cock. Jay looks at me as he begins to slowly push his way into my wife. I could see the gap between his legs and her ass closing at a real slow pace.

Jenny stops sucking on my dick and starts to shake uncontrollably letting out loud gasps and shrieks. Her breathing is distorted and cries to me as she clenches down on my leg with her fingernails. Jay is making his second or third pump into her and then just firmly holds her ass tight to his groin as Jenny continues to orgasm.

Jenny screams into my crotch blowing hot wet breath onto my balls, “My God he is fucking me!” Shortly after a few moments when the trembling that took over her body subsided. Jenny returned to my waiting cock with more enthusiasm than ever.

Jay slowly very slowly began to move into Jenny and each time her legs would quiver from his insertion. It took a while before he was banging at her ass with a force that shook her mouth bobbing off and on my cock.

Then out of no where Jay says, “My God your wife’s pussy feels so good.” As Jay pumped her from behind, holding a hand on either side of her ass.

That was it I lost it shooting my cum Jenny cupped my balls and allowed it to squirt into her hair as she ran her lips up and down the shaft and her hand jerked me off till it was sensitive. Jenny then laid her head on my leg slightly stroking my limping gooey cock as Jay banged her from behind.

Her whole body shook back and fourth. Jenny had a big smile on her face as she played with the sticky fluid and took the fucking from Jay.

I said to her, “Dam he has some staying power! I thought I was good.”

Jenny licking the tip of my deflated cock says, “He is working on seconds, he came almost as soon as he entered me. I told you he was fucking me.” Jenny’s head jousted on my leg as Jay continued to plow at her exposed pussy.

Fear must have stolen my facial expressions as I asked, “What about you getting pregnant?

Jenny just laid there as Jay continued and said, “I like having his cum inside me, besides you told him to have his way with me. That’s what he is doing. Now what are you thinking? He has his thumb in my ass, and his cum covered cock in my pussy.”

My Cock started to twitch with her words almost as to betray me. Jenny licking my cock then says, “You like that don’t you?” As she began to suck on my stiffening cock with a slow warm playful pace. Then she looked up and says, “Don’t worry, I’m sure nothing will happen from it one time tonight.” Then she leaned up pushing off my legs. Jay cupped her breast from behind, holding her back into his chest.

Jenny said, “Ok I need to change position.” Turning back to look at Jay she says, “Will you come to bed with us?” Not waiting for a response she began to kiss him passionately on the lips.

I could see their tongues trading into each others mouths as they kissed right in front of me. They broke the kiss and followed me into the bedroom. Jay stopped to use the bathroom. In the Bed room Jenny embraced me in the wettest sultry kiss ever. My cock began to rise as it touched at the wet spot between her legs.

Jenny stopped and asked like a tease holding my erection up to her pussy, “You really like the thought of him fucking me?”

I stammered a response quietly, “I like how excited you are. If it is going to get you this horned up he can fuck you any time he likes.”

She looked at me and says, “Any time?” Then she rubbed the tip of my cock over her clit. Then in a deeper voice into my ear as she got more aroused she says, “I really like the feel of his cock you know. What if I wanted it often?”

Getting lost in the moment I replied, “I am sure he won’t complain.” Just as Jay walked into the room.

Jay asks, “Complain about what?” Placing his hands onto Jenny’s shoulders with a gentle rub.

Jenny looked at me with a bit of embarrassment in her smile because of our private conversation being overheard.

Being a little sarcastic I say, “Jenny wants to know if you are going to be willing to fuck her more often?”

Jenny says, “I was just saying, well I said, Your cock felt real good.” Leaning her head back directly over her shoulders, between his arms to see Jay's reaction.

Jay leaned in and kisses her upside down lips. As they kissed I began to suck on her nipples. I could hear her moans of approval groaning into Jay’s mouth. Then leaning back up Jenny grabbed my head and kissed me with even more passion.

Breaking the kiss she held one hand onto her pussy and the other behind my head and asked, “You would let him do that?” With a deep exhale as she pushed her fingers into her crotch. Jenny says, “Because I am willing let you both, fuck me.” Rubbing her crotch with vigor, breathing heavy, and placing her lips on my neck as she stood there in a state of delirious lust.

I looked at Jay who was at a loss for words and said, “Did you ask Jay if that is what he wants?”

Jenny lifted her head looking into my eyes with her tongue teasing her upper lip. Nodding her head in a slow stuttered manner to see just how far it could go. Trying to gage my reaction she says, “I will ask him if your willing to share on a frequent basis?” holding her gaze upon me.

I look and ask, “What is frequent?”

Jenny says, “Whenever and wherever either of you want, but mostly the three of us together.”

I was not sure how to respond my mind was saying think hard, but my dick was hard and screaming yes. I asked, “Do I need to answer right now? Can we see how it goes tonight?” Moving my fingers down to her extremely erect nipples and teasing them.

Jenny nodded a yes then says, “Can I do what ever I want tonight? That way you can see if you are going to like Jay having sex with me more often.”

Looking confused I say, “And what about me?”

Jenny says looking back at Jay and then I, “I want you both, I want you both to fuck me, and suck me, and I want it bad!” I made a hand gesture toward the bed as to say let’s go.

Jenny moves over to Jay and takes hold of his cock and says, “Get up there I am going to suck you off. We are going to need to do something about this.” Stroking his cock. “Before it gets me pregnant.”

Jay situated himself seated against the headboard more of a slumped position onto the pillows. Jenny crawled up between his legs and I positioning myself to fuck her doggy style.

My hand rubbed her drenching wet pussy as I held my cock stiff getting ready to fuck her. I watched as she wasted no time licking Jay’s shaft and balls. Her body shifted as she spread her legs for me. Pushing into her readily available opening was smooth and easy as my cock came to a halt when my balls pressed against her clit.

I leaned forward as Jenny’s ass fell to the bed; my hands reached under her and clutched her breast. Whispering in her ear I say, “Let me see you suck his cock.” Her legs spread further allowing her ass cheeks to spread under my weight, so my pelvis was firmly against her anus.

Jenny placed just the tip of his cock to her lips and sucked on it then teasing his piss hole with her tongue. She says, “You want to know just how horny I am?” Then she proceeded to move one of Jay’s legs up slightly and danced her tongue over his rectum. With her other hand around his shaft and stroking, she planted several kisses to his ass. Then as I began to fuck her from behind her tongue licked and prodded deeper into the opening.