Planting A Seed, And It Grew!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Jenny replaced her tongue with a finger and was sucking his cock head as she stroked. Her ass was rubbing me the right way and her pussy felt so unbelievably wet and slippery. With out warning I was squirting into her. Jenny paused as she looked at me and squeezed her ass and pussy. It was an intense orgasm for me as cum streamed out in several shots. Each feeling like my balls were about to be sucked through my cock.

Jenny resumed her pace on Jay as I soon tumbled to the side and watched. Feeling my balls and limping dick with my hand I stroked the wet shaft to excrete minor droplets of cum. My other free hand played with her well stretched and dripping pussy.

Suddenly Jenny moved up and straddling Jay she plunged his cock into her pussy. She kissed Jay as she began to ride his shaft in a display of bouncing grinds.

Lifting my head up I could see his cock plunging into her as her ass slammed down each time. His shaft glistened with dripping fluids as they ran over his balls and down the crack of his ass.

Within a few minutes Jay cried out, “I am going to cum! Let me pull out.”

Jenny in a violent voice says,”Keep fucking me dam it!” Within seconds I could see Jay’s nuts crunching as he began to cum.

Jenny screeched and fell on top of him as she continued pumping on his cock. Each thrust brought another shudder to her body. Then as she pushed back onto to him she let out a cry, “Oh God yes!” As her legs clamped down I thought she was going to break Jay in two. Her body quivered then stopped then quivered in several orgasms until she fell on top of Jay pausing a few moments, and then rolled between us.

I moved back up beside her and kissed her cheek as my fingers played with her skin. Caressing her from cheek to cheeks tantalizing everywhere in between.

Jenny’s hand reached out for and then held both of our lifeless cocks. Her hand and thumb played with the slick dick letting it pop out between her fingers every so often only to pick it up again and play some more.

My hand made its way to her pussy and placing two fingers in I could feel the warm wet cum inside of my wife’s pussy. With out opening her eyes Jenny says, “Yes he came inside me too, is that what you are feeling for, Hun?” Turning her head a little she looked at Jay and said, “I want you to finger me.”

I started to remove my hand when Jenny says in a cooing voice, “No I want you both to finger me and feel each others cum in my pussy.” As Jenny spread her legs just a bit more.

At first it was an awkward moment. I don’t know why but feeling his hand against mine as we played with my wife’s pussy together. Then soon we were both feeling her swollen pussy and ass like it was natural to share her crotch. I was a bit surprised when Jay with a wet hand rubbed his fingers up my forearm. So I returned the favor and continued off of his arm and to my wife’s lips.

Jenny looked at me with two drippy fingers poised at her lips and with out breaking eye contact she sucked them and licked them clean. With a lean up Jenny kissed Jay on the lips then over Jenny kissed me on the lips. Then settling down she said I am going to pass out now and closed her eyes.

It was late and my head nestled up near her breast as I drew the covers up. Jay with his hand still between her legs was tightly against Jenny’s other side as we fell asleep.