Playing Favorites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustJaney
JustJaney
302 Followers

I perched myself nearer to his knees, not wanting to give him the impression that I was about to attack him, but that didn't seem to be quite what Martin wanted. He set his glass beside mine and tugged me just a little closer to him. "I love it when you shock me... I'm just a little too boring on my own..."

"No," I patted his cheek affectionately before letting my hand slide down to his neck. "You are NOT boring..."

"Yeah, whatever..." and he pulled me even closer, until I was flush against him. "That's the chemistry talking..."

Well, he was the science teacher, so he should know... "Chemistry?" I teased, shifting my hips a little so that I could settle myself more fully against the very promising bulge in his jeans. "Is that what this is?"

"I think it's one of the things this is..." he replied, his hands settling on my hips.

He didn't speculate on what those other things might be, and I didn't ask. It was too scary. Too much like hoping. So instead, I nodded. "I remember the first time I felt it...at the ball tournament, after you chased me around the bases..."

Martin laughed, "Yeah? When I was all sweaty and dirty?"

"I kinda like dirty..." I admitted, feeling hot just saying it. Then, switching it back to him, I asked, "When did you first sense it?"

"At the bar that night, when I was telling you why you were our secret weapon." He grinned, "The way your eyes flashed when you hit me - Christ, I was a goner..."

I raised an eyebrow. Really? Physical violence was what got his attention? "And yet you never made a move..."

"Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, Linds? I'm surprised I ever found the courage to make a move..."

I shook my head at that. "But then you got to know me...I'm not really a scary person..."

"No..." his voice gentled, and his soft brown eyes held mine. "You're not..." And then he kissed me. Softly, sweetly, and not nearly long enough.

"You, on the other hand..." I breathed, "Scare the crap out of me..."

Well, I hadn't meant to say that out loud, but it was the truth at least.

"Me?" he laughed out loud. "I'm like a teddy bear..."

"And yet," I wrapped my arms around his neck, "You still scare me..."

He kissed me again, a little longer this time. "Maybe you should get to know me a little better, and you won't be afraid..."

"Maybe..." I whispered, stroking my fingers through his hair, and pressing my lips to his.

It started out innocent enough, but the taste of him was so intoxicating that it did not stay that way. I had every intention of 'getting to know' Martin in every way possible, and we had no reason to slow down this time - no in-laws that we might offend, children that we might scar or neighbors we might scandalize.

I couldn't seem to get close enough to him. His sweater was gone, his skin smooth and hot beneath my fingers, but it wasn't enough. When I tried to help Martin with the buttons on my blouse to speed things up a little, he brushed my hands away. "Let me..."

And so I took the opportunity to catch my breath as he dispensed with the buttons and pushed the garment off my shoulders and down my arms. The bra was next, and I'd swear that Martin's eyes glazed over. I almost laughed at the thought that he was impressed by my barely B cups, but his hands on me drove that thought from my mind.

"You're so beautiful, Linds..." he murmured, his fingers plucking my aching nipples as I gasped involuntarily. And then he dipped his head and took one entire breast into his mouth - licking and sucking before lightly scraping his teeth against the tip.

Jesus, God, yes...! I screamed in my mind, grinding against him. He was...ahhh...so good with his mouth... and he continued to prove it, drawing a load moan from my throat.

That made him laugh, and he pulled away from my tits, pressing a kiss to my throat. I laughed too - sort of...and figured that he needed to know what it felt like. So my fingers went exploring, down over his pecs, and through his chest hair until the gentle scrape of my fingernail against one of his nipples caused him to gasp.

I smiled, "I'm sorry baby..." and I leaned over to press a kiss against the tender disc, giving it a little lick in the process.

Martin groaned, "Christ, Linds..."

"What?" I feigned innocence, straightening up. "You like that?" He neither confirmed nor denied, so I took that as a 'yes' and glided a finger over the tiny bud on the other side of his chest. His nostrils flared, and I smiled, "You do like it..."

And then, in order to test my theory properly, I slid down to the floor and spread his legs a little wider so that I could move between them. Sliding my hands slowly along his inner thighs, I let my right hand come to rest on top of his straining cock, while the other traveled up to his chest once more. This time, when I licked his nipple, I bit down slightly, and I felt his cock swell as he gasped yet again. Vindicated, I gave another little lick and kiss, before stretching up to take Martin's mouth with mine once more, at the same time squeezing with my right hand.

"You are bad..." he breathed shakily, settling his shoulders back against the couch again while I began to work on his belt buckle.

He had no idea. "Oh, I don't know..." I teased, pulling his belt free of the loops. "Do bad girls take you to heaven?"

"Is that what you're going to do?" he laughed. "Take me to heaven?"

"That's the plan..." and I proceeded to open his jeans. "You on board with that?"

His "mmm-hmmm" was a little strangled sounding, but he obediently lifted his hips for me so that I could tug his jeans and shorts down enough to release him. And then, as I closed my hand around his thick, hot flesh, he groaned again.

I loved that. Loved the low, guttural sound that told me he liked what I was doing. Liked the way I stroked him. Liked the way I licked him. And really liked the way I took him in my mouth.

"Christ..." he wrapped my long hair around his hands to hold it out of the way so he could watch me as I bobbed up and down on him. My left hand was splayed across his abs, and I could feel his whole body tense each time his cock hit the back of my throat.

Oh, he was very easy to please - and that made me want to please him all the more. A little deeper, a little more suction, a little squeeze of the balls, and I could tell he was about to lose it. He dragged me away from him, back up onto his lap, and kissed me hard. "Holy Fuck, Linds..."

Yes, Holy Fuck indeed!

"Come on..." he stood, pulling his pants up enough so that he could walk, and then held his hand out to me.

His bedroom was dark, but the light from the hallway was more than sufficient. Martin shucked the rest of his clothes in record time, and then went to work trying to wriggle me out of my jeans. And then there we were - naked at last.

It was cool in the room, so I tossed back the covers before scooting into the middle of the bed, Martin only a moment behind me. We didn't talk just then - instead, he fit me against him, from shoulder to toe, and kissed me. Lord, did he kiss me! Like he was starving...

I could barely breathe, but I didn't want his lips to leave mine. His hands started to explore, gliding down the curve of my back to my bottom, and then a little lower before coming back up to squeeze...and stroke...

Finally, breaking away for some much-needed air, Martin growled against my ear, "I love your sweet little ass..."

And I loved what he was doing to that ass... and the way his fingers stroked lower to my inner thigh, barely brushing the wetness of my thus-far ignored slit. I sighed, and strained against him, sliding one leg between his as I sought a little friction. But Martin had other plans, and he rolled me onto my back, sliding one arm beneath my neck.

His free hand continued to roam - teasing my breasts until I was about to start begging - before sliding lower, over my stomach to where I wanted him most. I raised one knee to allow him better access and stopped breathing altogether when his fingers finally made contact with my slick, silken flesh.

"Jesus, Linds... you are so soft," he murmured almost reverently, sliding one finger from my hole slowly upwards to circle my anxious clit. "So soft..."

I wanted him to stroke me harder, faster, instead of the deliberate, unhurried touches that were driving me out of my mind. But then, a few short seconds later, he reminded me why he was my favorite: he moved down in the bed, draped my legs over his shoulders, set his mouth to me and showed me how truly talented he was with his tongue.

Long, slow swipes had my belly quivering before he even got serious. He explored everywhere, plunging his tongue deep inside me before licking his way leisurely up to my severely neglected clit. I arched against him then, wanting more. Needing more. And so he focused his attention right there, flicking me mercilessly one moment, and sucking me into his mouth the next, scraping me gently with his teeth before salving with the flat of his tongue.

I could not suppress my moans. One of my hands was anchored in his hair, the other was on my breast as my hips surged repeatedly against him. And then two of his fingers were inside me, pressing deep then curving against the sensitive walls as he pulled out. Again, and again until I dug my heels into the bed, arched my back, and took my pleasure with one long, keening cry.

*****

My womb was still throbbing and my legs shaking when Martin placed a tender kiss against my belly. He moved northward, touching his lips to my ribs, my right breast, neck and earlobe. I shivered, and smiled when he murmured, "Damn, Linds..."

Understatement of the year... He didn't know that no one had ever done me like that before. Khan had not been especially generous in bed, and my other experiences were pretty much restricted to fumbling teenagers. Martin had definitely reset the bar.

My heart swelled as I hugged his neck tightly and, without thinking, whispered, "Thank you..."

"Oh, we're not done, sweetheart..." he promised, making me laugh.

"Really?" I asked breathlessly, playing along, even as one hand drifted down his body to close around the erection insistently poking my hip. "What could possibly be more wonderful than that?"

"Let me find a condom and I'll show you..."

I closed my eyes for a moment, and he was back in bed beside me. "Let me..." I offered, taking the packet from his hand, and tearing it open. "Now lay back...this won't hurt a bit..."

I hadn't really intended to do anything other than put his condom on, but he felt so good in my hand - hot silk over steel - that I couldn't stop myself from playing just a little first. And that stroking turned into squeezing, and licking, and sucking until Martin had to physically pull me away.

"You're fired, Linds..." and he plucked the condom from my fingers and covered himself in a matter of seconds.

But I had definitely wound him up again and he was perhaps not quite as gentle as he had planned to be when he pressed me down into the mattress and pushed his thick cock into me. Not that I was complaining. Good God, no...

He filled me on that very first stroke, and I could feel him throbbing inside me as he took a moment to gather his wits. But I did not want him to think with anything other than his dick just then. No, I wanted passion, and blood, and pounding...so I arched my hips in invitation and squeezed my inner walls around him.

"You are evil..." he breathed unsteadily, even as he started to move inside me. Oh yes...that was good...

"Teach me a lesson then, Mr. Wells..." Yes...like that...

I knew it went against every fiber of his being to be cruel, or to intentionally hurt me, so it didn't surprise me that he laughed, breaking his rhythm momentarily. Then, surprisingly, he sat back on his heels, and pulled me up against him. With my legs wrapped around his hips, I had no leverage, and I was forced to wind my arms around his neck to stay upright. But his cock was still inside me, and that was the important thing.

One of his hands was at the base of my spine, keeping me connected to him as he rolled his hips towards me. But the other tangled in my hair as he kissed me hard. "How shall I punish you, sweetheart?"

I rubbed my tits against his chest, and gave him a really honest answer, "I think if you fuck me really, really hard I will definitely learn my lesson..."

He smiled at that, and kissed me again, softer this time. "It's not punishment if you like it... and I have a feeling you'd like that way too much..."

Damn! "You know, I think I asked for a lesson, not a punishment..." I murmured against his lips.

His tongue tangled with mine, and my pussy was tightening around him again. "But you deserve a punishment..."

Just when I was about to argue my case further, Martin popped me smartly on the ass. "Jesus!"

He hadn't struck me too hard, just enough to sting... And then his hand soothed the offended cheek, stroking gently and squeezing, which made my insides liquify. "I'm sorry...but you deserved that..."

No question about it, I did deserve that one spank. And I also deserved the sweet fondling my ass was now receiving. I pressed my lips to his, and rocked awkwardly against him, needing it deeper than this position allowed. He got the message, and I was flat on my back once more.

This time, his mouth stayed on mine as he thrust into my body. It was so fucking hot the way he kissed me, and teased me, all the while giving it to me hard and deep. Mmmm...yes...I liked it that way...

And then he raised his chest from mine and exhaled sharply. "It feels too good, Linds..."

"It does..." I reached behind my head to grab hold of the slats in the headboard and proceeded to angle my hips a little more sharply to take him deeper.

"Christ..." he muttered, slamming into me. "Ah...fuck..."

Yes...fuck me...oh yesss... God, yessss... Please... And my body tightened around his, arching in pleasure as I spiraled out of control.

That pushed Martin over the edge, and with a mighty groan, he spilled himself inside me.

*****

In the aftermath, I glanced at my fitness tracker, "155 this time... Damn, Martin!"

He laughed breathlessly, "I need to get one of those - I think you just about killed me..."

But his heartbeat was strong and steady beneath my head, if a trifle fast. "Ha!"

As our bodies cooled, Martin pulled the sheet up over us and held me close. "That was a little crazy, huh?"

Just a little... "That, my dear Martin, was pretty fucking awesome..." I declared, kissing him soundly.

He laughed, "It was, kind of, wasn't it...?" Then, sliding his hand down to caress one ass cheek, he said, "I hope I didn't hurt you when I spanked you..."

God, he was sweet... "Baby, that was hot... you can spank me anytime, Mr. Wells..." I teased, rubbing my nipples against him.

I loved his laugh. "I'm probably going to have to, aren't I?" he asked.

"Probably..." I admitted.

"Will I still be your favorite?" he wanted to know.

"Always..."

*****

JustJaney
JustJaney
302 Followers