Playing for Peanuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said Candace, your sorry little hand makes your sorry little ass mine. Let's get started. I want you to ..."

"Uh, Rosa, not so fast" Candace interrupted. "Before you get to my sorry little ass, look again at my sorry little hand."

Rosa's heart raced as she looked again at Candace's cards. Her moment of anxiety turned to laughter. "It is still a sorry hand Candace. Nice try. A two, a five, an eight, a nine and an Ace. Can you have a worse hand?

"That's true," Candace conceded. "I couldn't have a worse hand, unless they are all the same suit." Candace smiled. "A two of clubs, a five of clubs, an eight of clubs, a nine of clubs and look, an Ace of clubs."

Rosa looked again. "Noooo!"

"Yes my little 'ass is mine.' A flush beats a straight any day, any night, any game of ultimate peanuts!" Candace held up the napkin and blew on it as if to help the ink as it was still drying.

"You tricked me," Rosa complained.

"Tricked you? I only played the hand you dealt me," Candace reminded.

"But ..."

"That's right," Candace said, "your butt, your ass is mine."

"No way. I signed that when I thought I won. You knew that!"

"It doesn't matter what either of us thought when we signed it. All that matters is that I signed it and you signed it. As you did, you said knew exactly what you were doing, exactly what you wanted, and nothing will cause you to back out on this."

"But..."

"The cards are face up on the table, right where you dealt them, for both of us to see. The wording on our little napkin couldn't be more plain and clear. 'The two parties who sign below agree and commit themselves to the following: Winner takes all. No compromise. Loser will do anything winner requires, no questions, no arguments, no negotiations, no limits, no backing out..."

"I know what it says," Rosa interrupted.

"Good. Then there is no problem. Your ass, and anything else I want, belongs entirely to me," Candace said as she finished reading the agreement.

"Candace..."

"No arguments. No compromise. No negotiations. No limits." Candace pushed the three peanuts in the middle of the table toward Rosa. She picked up the bottle of Scotch and filled Rosas shot glass. "Definitely there is no backing out. You can chase those peanuts down with this," as she pushed the over-filled glass toward Rosa. "Somehow its feeling a little like it's my birthday."

Rosa conceded as she shelled and swallowed the peanuts. She threw her head back and emptied the shot glass. Candace refilled it and Rosa downed it.

"Good girl," Candace said "I have a feeling you will be glad for a second one."

Rosa felt her body tingle as the Scotch worked its magic.

"Now, we have an appointment over there with Carl," Candace informed Rosa. Our game of ultimate peanuts isn't over, it just started. Candace asked the waitress walking by for a tall glass of water for each of them.

"We're going to play peanuts with Carl?" Rosa asked.

"Yes we are. That was the condition I had to agree to for him to let me do what you made me do, to have me sit on his lap and kiss him."

"I don't know Candace, we don't really know him."

"He doesn't know us either," Candace said with a devilish smile. "He has no idea what we are capable of."

"Still," Rosa said nervously.

"Here's the deal Candace: either we walk over there and play ultimate peanuts with him, with no limitations or you are going to stand up on this table and do a full-on striptease for this whole place to enjoy. You pick," she said with a smile of victory.

"You wouldn't ask me to do that!" Rosa said shocked at what she had just heard.

"I'm not asking Rosa. Your ass belongs to me. I'm just being nice and giving you a choice. What's it going to be?"

"If I get up there and strip, who knows what will happen. Guys will think..."

"Hey," Candace interrupted, "you wanted to party dangerously tonight. If you get up on that table, it would certainly lead to a birthday to remember."

Rosa couldn't believe the options she was left with. "How about ..."

"Ah, Ah, Ah," Candace interrupted again. "No arguing," she said pointing to the napkin. "No negotiating. See, here is the deal Rosa. Our friend Carl over there has my driver's license as collateral. You and I are going to walk over there and play peanuts on steroids -- anything goes. If not, then the only way I get my license back will be to do a striptease on his table."

"What?" Rosa said shocked at how a simple game of peanuts had taken on a life of its own.

"So, if you won't walk over there with me for a high stakes game of peanuts with Carl, then I have no choice but to do the striptease of my life, trading my clothes for my license." Candace paused to let her predicament sink in. "That's not going to happen without you going first. I suspect anyone here who might be compelled to respond to your little dance will get whatever they have out of their system before I get up on Carl's table.

"You wouldn't do that to me Candace," Rosa said dropping her jaw.

"That's the beauty of this Rosa. I'm not doing this to you," feeling as if her prey had just stepped into the trap. "I'm giving you a choice. You decide. Call it a birthday present. Those are your only two options. I will hold you to the one you pick." She paused briefly. "Now, If you want me to choose for you ..." she offered beginning to clear the table of utensils and plates.

"Stop," Rosa said. "Who knows what Carl will ask us to do if he wins," Rosa asked revealing her decision.

"Then let's not let him win," Candace answered. "We both agree he is a nice guy, but he has no idea who he is dealing with. We came out tonight to party dangerously. Your ass is mine, let's make his ass ours. He thinks our asking him for a kiss has made him a boy toy. He has no idea what a boy toy can be made to do."

"You sound like you have had one drink too many," Rosa said, "but I'm getting moist just listening to where you are going with this."

"He thinks he is being clever by forcing his way into our game of peanuts. Well, there are two of us Rosa. He doesn't have a chance. He wants to play our game, let's play him. I say we walk over there, teach our boy toy a lesson, and take him for all he is worth..."

"And take him, and take him, and take him..." Rosa said smiling.

"Here is your ice water," the waitress said putting the tall glasses on the table.

"Thank you," Rosa said to the waitress. "Listen, we are going to move to that table over there. Can we just keep our tab running?"

"Sure," the waitress said hurrying away to satisfy another table. "Let me know if you need anything."

Rosa picked up her water glass and put it to her lips. "Wait Rosa," Candace said putting her hand up to the base of the glass to keep her from drinking any. "That's not to drink."

Rosa read Candace's face as Candace dropped her eyes to Rosa's cleavage.

"No, you're not serious," Rosa quipped.

"I thought it would be an enticing way to start our new game with Carl. It will be a nice little -- well not so little distraction to help get him right where we want him."

"You are insane. I'm not going to do that." Rosa complained putting the glass back on the table. "I will freeze."

"Then let me clear the table for your little unscheduled entertainment for the place," Candace said beginning to pick up the salt and pepper shakers and glasses from the table. "People here are going to love you ..."

Rosa quickly picked up the ice cold water glass again, realizing Candace was serious. "You are relentless," she whispered. "You are merciless."

"And your ass is still mine Rosa. Let's remember that." Candace continued while dropping her eyes purposively to Rosa's large round breasts across the table, "Now, pull the top of your shirt out please, and empty the ice water over your tits. Any more resistance and there will be more consequences. You haven't seen merciless," she enjoyed adding.

Rosa turned her body, trying to conceal what she was about to do from the unsuspecting crowd around her. It was impossible with their table in the center of the room. She grabbed her left collar and pulled it out, creating space between her shirt and her exposed left tit. Rosa gasped as the frigid water landed and soaked her left side. Her gasp was matched by the foursome at the next table surprised by what they just saw.

"Good thing we have a second glass, your right side is still mostly dry" Candace observed. Rosa's eyes grew. She pushed the second glass over to Candace as the white material of Rosa's blouse thinned over her left breast from the moisture. "Empty this glass too please, on the other side." Rosa complied, not believing she was doing this in a crowded public place on a Friday night. She pulled her right collar out and turned the glass upside down. Her shirt soaked up the cold water and clung to her ample chest. Her iced tits tightened, shrinking her areola into a tight dark mass, causing her nipples to stand erect more than three quarters of an inch. "There," Candace said, "that's better.

"I am going to get you back for this," Rosa said. "You are so going to pay."

"Ah ah, now Rosa, I've heard that before. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's way too premature to be talking pay back. We have no idea what still lies ahead, what the night holds, and what you will be wanting payback for. If it's any consolation though, I guarantee you will want it. Who knows, when the night is over, you may thank me!" Candace stood up. "Now, come along, we have an appointment to keep. Let's go kick and get some ass. I am ready to add to my collection."

I saw Rosa and Candace stand up from their table across the room. Rosa picked up a basket of peanuts and her shot glass. Candace grabbed the bottle of Scotch and her shot glass. They walked straight to my table with determination in their step. Rosa captured the attention of dozens as she walked past their tables with her shirt serving little purpose.

"No striptease?" I asked Candace?

"Rosa thought an ultimate game of peanuts with you would be more fun," Candace shot back.

"What a nice idea," I said handing Candace her driver's license.

"But who knows, the night is still young and Rosa loves to dance," Candace added wickedly.

Rosa spun her head around in shock, glaring at Candace with piercing eyes. "Not if I can help it," she said.

"You may not be able to," Rosa joked.

"You may not need to," I quipped. "I appreciate that you have already left little to the imagination. Won't you have a seat?"

"Thank you," they said in unison. Rosa took her seat quickly.

"OK Carl," Candace said, "you are in, all in, just like you asked for."

"Sounds great," I said.

"It does to us too," Rosa chimed in. "This is ultimate peanuts Carl. As you can see, we take no prisoners. No arguing. No compromises. No limits."

"As you put it the last time I was here Carl," Candace added, "nothing dangerous or weird, otherwise anything goes -- and I guarantee it will."

"You sound confident," I complimented.

"You have no idea," Candace said. "By the end of the evening, your ass will have a new sign posted on it: Under New Management."

Rosa laughed, looking at Candace. "And it will have my name on it."

"If you're in," Candace continued, "you are all in now and there is no out."

I stopped the waitress as she walked by. "Can I get you something?" she asked.

"I probably won't need it," I answered with a smile. "Can you get me a shot glass and a fresh bottle of Scotch?"

She gave a nod and vanished as quickly as she appeared.

"I'm in ladies, all in. I love the way you go for broke. Time to deal the cards and for you to start eating peanuts."

Rosa shuffled the deck. Candace distributed thirty peanuts equally for the first round. "It's simple five card draw Carl, aces high," Rosa explained. "Minimum bet is two, there is no maximum. Winner retains their wagered peanuts, losers eat their bets. Bet boldly and lose often," she added with a smile. "The last one with peanuts wins. Winner names their prize, anything goes. Losers comply. Any questions?" With barely a pause long enough for anyone to answer, she began dealing cards and added "Let's have some fun and make it memorable."

All three of us began the first hand conservatively, each of us playing with at least one stranger and high stakes. Rosa won with a three of a kind. The starting gun had gone off. Candace and I were down two peanuts. Rosa savored the thought of having her way with me and revenge on Candace. Candace won the next hand. I took the next one, having raised the bet to four. It was the turning point in the round. My advantage of two from this early win kept a cushion that gave me an edge. Candace was the first out. Rosa was vulnerable with only two peanuts left to my four. Both of us realized that the outcome and winnings of the next hand would set the tone for the rest of the evening. Rosa exchanged two cards and quietly cheered. "I wish I had more peanuts with this hand," Rosa said confidently. "I would raise it another two."

"I tell you what," I said. "I'm a nice guy. This is our first round. Let's make it interesting. Double or nothing."

"What do you propose?" Rosa asked.

"Well, I am kind of a beginner at all of this. The way it is now, if you win then that would leave us both with two peanuts. The next hand would determine the winner. The problem with that is you never know what you will have in your hand, if anything. It's a big risk. If I win, then you are out of peanuts and -- well, your ass is mine. But things change big time for you if we grant your wish and give you two more peanuts to play."

"How would that work?"

"Well, with such a good hand like you have, if we float you two peanuts then I have to throw my last two in too. If I win, you could just pay back the peanuts with a future hand."

"How would that work?" Rosa asked again.

I don't know, how about something simple. What if you get two peanuts now and in an upcoming game that you win, instead of me eating my peanuts, you eat yours instead. That way it all comes out in the wash."

"Sounds like music to me," Rosa said. "So, in some future game, if I win, you have the option of having me eat my peanuts instead of you having to eat yours."

"Sound fair to you?," I asked.

"I don't know Rosa," Candace said hesitantly.

"I bet you don't Candace," Rosa shot back confidently, "but you are out of this game. I get these two peanuts now, put down my winning hand and I get sweet revenge on you and his ass as a bonus. It's a no brainer." Turning to me she asked, "you would really float me two peanuts to let me do that?"

"It sounds worth it to me," I taunted, "just to see what you have in mind for Candace as payback. She sure didn't hold back on you. I bet what she did will be nothing compared to what you have as sweet revenge for her."

"Oh great," Candace said feeling set up.

"It will be," Rosa said to Candace before turning back to me. "Don't think you will escape easily either. If tonight is anything, it's going to be memorable."

"I get the feeling you aren't messing around," I observed with a smile.

"Throw two more peanuts into the pot Candace," Rosa demanded. "This is going to be sweet!"

Candace threw two more peanuts into the middle for Rosa and sat forward in suspense.

"So, what do you have?" I asked, "I am eager to see after your excitement."

Rosa put her five cards down, smiling victoriously. "Three of a kind, Jacks," she declared invincibly as if anything in my hand was pointless.

"Wow," I said. "I can see why you were so confident. That's the best hand we have seen so far. It makes my hand seem pointless."

"You bet your ass," Rosa said. "I guess in a way you did. But you first Candace..."

"Would it make it sweeter to see my pointless hand?"

"I guess we should."

"A pointless five, a pointless seven, a pointless four, a pointless eight and a pointless six." I laid each card down in consecutive numerical order.

"You have a straight!" Candace announced surprised.

"You're right! Wow! Is that good?" I playfully asked.

"No!" Rosa cried out, drawing the attention of the neighboring tables. "I can't believe that. I had it! That was mine! Why does this keep happening to me?"

"Ladies, can I pour you something to drink?" I pushed four peanuts over toward Rosa. "I believe all four of these are yours." Rosa dutifully shelled and ate the peanuts. Both women downed their glasses as quickly as I filled them.

"OK Carl, what's the deal? What do we have to do?" Candace asked.

"Let's enjoy the moment Ladies. No need to hurry." I answered. "Let's start easy and work our way up."

"What do you have in mind?" Rosa asked.

"Are you wearing anything under those skirts?"

Rosa and Candace looked at each other in disbelief, then back at me.

"Yes," Candace confessed. "I have a thong on."

"Me too," Rosa said.

"Wonderful," I said. "May I have them please?"

"What?" Candace complained. She read my face. "You're not kidding are you?"

"Not kidding, but just beginning" I rhymed back.

"OK," Rosa said. "Let's go Candace."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the bathroom to get you your thongs," Rosa explained. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"No," I said smiling. "I didn't ask you to go anywhere. I asked for your thongs."

"You want us to take them off right here, right now?" Candace asked.

"I think we have an understanding," I said.

"People will see us," Rosa said.

"Especially me," I answered. "Now if you prefer, I have other ideas to choose from. I just thought we would start easy. How about I take the next sixty seconds to come up with a new idea if this one isn't working for you?"

They looked at each other in defeat. Candace ran her fingers up the side of her legs under her skirt in an effort to reach the string of her thong. Her skirt couldn't help hiking up as she did. She raised her ass a couple inches from the chair to pull it off, providing a better view of her mound as she pulled the thong down her legs. She reached down to her ankles, lifted each foot and handed it to me. Her unusual movements began to attract the attention of the tables nearest us.

I looked at my watch with only seconds remaining before the one minute deadline was up. Rosa stood up boldly with the help of the liquid courage still tingling through her body. After Candace made her pour ice water down her shirt exposing her ample tits for everyone, she felt she had little to lose. She pulled the tight leather material of her skirt up, giving a full view of her bare ass to the table behind us. She wrapped her fingers around the strings of the thong on each side. Keeping her legs straight, she bent over at her waist as she pulled the strings down her legs, allowing them to drop to her heels. She stood back up as she stepped out of the pile of string lying at her feet. "There it is" she said. She moved her feet so they surrounded the waiting thong. "Go ahead and get it," she said seductively. "It's waiting for you," she said with a knowing smile.

I reached forward from my chair to retrieve my prize. Rosa leaned forward allowing her still exposed mound to rub against my face as I was sitting back up. "It's still waiting for you," Rosa said seductively. My member grew hard. Candace looked at Rosa surprised and inspired at her boldness. "Ultimate peanuts just moved to a new level," Rosa said as she sat back down. "This game is on. Deal the cards." she demanded.

"Thank you for introducing me to your little game," I said as each of us was re- supplied by Candace with ten new peanuts. "It is quite enjoyable," I said holding their thongs up.

Six peanuts were moved to the center of the table and new cards were dealt. "We have only just begun Carl. This game is not over," Rosa said looking at her hand for cards that would bring justice.