Playing for Peanuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry folks, but it might need to be." We all turned and saw the manager of the place standing next to our table. "I personally would love to watch you continue your little game, but we have had some customers ..." his voice tapered off. "Well, you are welcome to stay, but you will need to tone down your game."

"That's not an option," Rosa blurted out assertively. "There is no way I am backing up or backing down."

"Well, then ..." the manager began to say.

"We could go to your place Rosa," Candace offered. "It's just around the corner.

"Let's go," Rosa agreed.

The manager looked disappointed as he walked away.

"OK," I said. "You two seem nice, I'll go." I picked up the check from the table. "Here let me pay," I volunteered.

"Oh, you will," Rosa said smiling. She gave me directions to her place. "See you in a couple minutes. Don't be long." Candace grabbed the unopened bottle of Scotch. They both made their way to the door, pulling their skirts down to cover as much as the short material would.

"I'll be right there," I promised. The waitress brought my receipt showing I had covered my tab and the one they had started at the other table. On my way out I grabbed a full basket of peanuts.

A few minutes later I was standing at the door of Rosa's condo. It was left partially open to welcome me in. I knocked, pushing the door open as I did. The entry opened to a nicely decorated living room with an open kitchen and dining room next to it. There was a long plate glass window covering one wall that overlooked the cafes and city park below. The hallway between the kitchen and living room looked to lead to the bedrooms in back. Rosa was in the kitchen retrieving shot glasses. Candace put some light CDs on, turned on the gas fireplace, and was sitting on the rug in front of it as I walked in. The bottle of scotch and deck of cards were next to her.

"Peanuts anyone?" I asked holding the basket up as I entered.

"Ultimate peanuts," Rosa corrected as she entered the room with the shot glasses. "Make yourself comfortable," she invited as she sat on the rug next to Candace.

"Nice place," I complimented.

"Thank you," she said "are you ready to play?"

"I have two gorgeous women before me on a Friday evening, sitting on a rug in front of a fire asking if I am ready to play ultimate peanuts." Both women blushed. "I am ready if you are ladies."

Rosa looked at me in the eyes with playful seriousness. "OK Carl. As you said, this is ultimate peanuts. We are no longer in a public pub with restrictions of public decency. You are in my place, on my birthday. Except for anything dangerous or weird, there are no restrictions. Anything goes and vengeance is mine."

"I've heard that before," I said provoking her. "I just haven't seen it."

Candace laughed seeing Rosa harassed. "You laugh now," Rosa said as an implied threat. "Deal the cards."

Peanuts and shot glasses were distributed equally. Candace dealt the cards and the game was back underway. Intensity and competitiveness grew with each hand. We traded playful trash talk, but all three of us were serious about winning. The first round was close, and came down to the final two peanuts for each of us. The pair of threes in my hand remained unchanged after I drew three cards. I resigned myself to the likelihood that these cards would take me down in flames. Rosa and Candace both laughed out loud when I laid my hand on the table. Candace beat Rosa's two pair with a full house. She filled our glasses with scotch. I raised my glass to Rosa and we toasted before hearing the verdict from Candace.

"OK you two," Candace instructed. "Time for you to take your shoes off and stand up." Rosa and I obliged, standing next to each other. Candace shuffled and cut the cards. She handed each of us half the deck. "Go ahead and shuffle or order the cards anyway you want."

I shuffled mine a few times. I noticed Rosa looking through her deck and moving individual cards to the top.

"Ready?" Candace asked. With a nod from each of us, she continued. "You will each pick a card out of the other person's deck. You can pick it from anywhere in the deck. Whoever has the highest card takes a piece of clothing off the other person. Rosa and I looked up and down the other person's body assessing what the other was wearing. I had the distinct advantage.

"Here is the deal," Candace continued. Your card isn't the one you pick, your card is the one picked out of your hand by the other person. Rosa subtly cut her deck again, moving the cards she put on top of the deck, back to the middle."

"What if we both pick a card with the same number?" I asked.

Candace thought for a moment. "If you pick cards with the same value, then red beats black. You go until both of you are without any clothes."

"What happens if one person still has clothes and the other person runs out of clothes" looking at the two small pieces remaining on her body.

"Interesting," Candace said. "If you are without clothes and you pick the low card, the other person massages anything I tell them to for fifteen seconds."

"You are kidding Candace," Rosa complained highlighting the mathematical inevitability of what that would mean for her.

"You are right," Candace said. "We all agreed no arguing or compromising, so let's make it thirty second massages."

"But, I only have two pieces of clothing left. He already has my thong!"

"You're right," Candace said again. "Let's make it worthwhile, massages will last sixty seconds."

"Candace," Rosa began to complain until she saw Candace's eyes enlarge as if to ask "are you really sure you want to keep going with this?" "Never mind," Rosa conceded.

"Pick a card, any card," Candace said playfully, pointing to the cards in our hands. "I'm going to enjoy this."

I fanned the cards in my hands and held them out for Rosa. She pulled a seven. "Great," she said frustrated. "This could go either way."

I looked at the cards in Rosa's hand and saw where the two halves had come together when she cut them. Before she had a chance to fan them out for me, I reached in and grabbed the card she selected for the top before subtly moving it to the middle when she heard the rules. As soon as she saw me pull the card she knew what I did.

"That's not fair!" she cried out.

I turned the card over and revealed the well placed ace of spades. "Sure it is. I just pulled a card you put in the middle."

"It's just not going your way tonight, is it birthday girl?" Candace teased, laughing at Rosa.

"It will," Rosa answered back.

"OK Carl, you picked the card," Candace instructed, "you pick the clothing. Take it off."

Rosa looked at Candace with disbelief at her friend. Any thread of loyalty was gone as her determination for vengeance escalated.

I stepped toward Rosa and slowly began to unbutton the still moist buttons of her shirt. I reached up to the top of her bare chest and slowly pushed the shirt off of her shoulders, allowing it to fall on the floor behind her.

"Go ahead and grab them Carl," Candace said admiring Rosas exposed tits. "Aren't they beautiful, just begging to be enjoyed?"

Rosa took a step back. "No," she said. "That wasn't part of the deal for this hand."

"That's true," I said. "It looks like that will come soon enough." Rosa knew that was true.

Rosa shuffled her cards with only one piece of clothing left, compared to my fully clothed body. She won the next two draws, reducing me to my t-shirt and boxers. The next two draws went my way. The first put her red leather skirt on the floor, now leaving nothing of her gorgeous dark body to the imagination. The second win made her eyes big, as she looked to see what her friend was going to say.

"It looks like massage time," Candace said looking at her watch. "Carl, I want you to massage her tits for the next minute using only your mouth."

"What?" Rosa again argued.

"Your right," Candace said repeating her earlier pattern.

"No, no." she said interrupting Candace. She turned to me. "OK Carl, suck my tits for all their worth."

I knelt down and I buried my face into her breasts, nibbling on her growing nipples."

"Go Carl, go!" Candace encouraged. "45, 30, ... Make sure she knows you were there when the minute is up," she said as she verbally marking the time. Rosa moaned. "Time!" Candace called. "Time sure flies when you are having fun!"

I stood back up to draw another card. My boxers failed at hiding my hard member.

"Glad you enjoyed that Carl," Rosa said with pride.

I reached for another card and held up my deck. Rosa won my shirt. We exchanged cards again. My ten beat her nine.

"Oh no," Rosa said.

Candace answered back, "Oh good! Carl, I need you to move behind Rosa and pull yourself close." I felt my hard member push against her ass as I pulled myself to her. Candace pulled out a tube of KY and put a small amount on my fingers. "OK Carl, you know what this is for. You have a minute."

I eagerly moved my hands down to her mound. I spread the lips of her box with the fingers of my left hand and went to work on her clit with the gel coated fingers of my right hand. Rosa's body almost immediately began to respond. Her ass swayed and rocked against my dick.

"Yes, yes! Faster!" Rosa coached.

"Time," Candace announced.

"Oh God, Oh God, please" Rosa cried out.

"Sorry Rosa, time's up."

The next draw cost me my boxers. "Very nice," both women said unanimously, addressing my rock hard dick standing at attention.

"Time for the next round," I said in an attempt to redirect their attention.

Victory in the first round made Candace feel invincible. She bet big and foolishly. Rosa took delight in Candace's quick and early defeat. Rosa taunted her as she and I continued to vie for the round. I lost again.

"Stand up," you two. "It's my turn now," she said. Rosa got up also and went to a back bedroom. "I'll be right back." A moment later she reemerged with a bottle of baby oil and a sheet. She laid the sheet down on the floor in front of the fireplace. "I like your little idea of letting the cards help decide what happens Candace. We are going to play another little card game that I hope you like. Every ten seconds I am going to flip the top card on the deck over. While I do that Carl, your job will be take to Candace's blouse and skirt off. Let's leave her heels on for the moment, she looks so sexy in them."

"Thanks," Candace said receiving the complement.

"Sounds easy and enjoyable," I said.

"I haven't gotten to the best part," Rosa said. "Candace, you cannot use your hands at all. You will put your hands behind your head, lace your fingers together and leave them there, giving Carl unhindered access to your body."

Candace nodded as she conceded her agreement.

"Before I make my way through all these cards, this full bottle of baby oil needs to be massaged into Candace's body. Fifty four cards every ten seconds, with the jokers, gives you almost nine minutes to do it," she said.

"What?" Candace said in a gasp.

"Well you know, you are right Candace," Rosa said with a smile. "That's not enough."

Candace realized she was caught by her own words that had come back to haunt her.

"Every time I turn a red face card or an ace over, that will mean Carl works your clit for 30 seconds in an attempt to bring you to orgasm."

Candace involuntarily gasped again.

"You're right again," Rosa said. "Let's make it a minute."

Candace voice was quiet, but her facial expression spoke loudly.

"What happens if you turn a black face card or ace over," I asked out of curiosity.

"Good question Carl. That's when our slicked up girl is going to return the favor by having a sixty seconds to suck your dick for all its worth."

"I am glad I asked."

"And here is a little incentive to give it all you have," Rosa offered. "If you make the other person cum, everything stops and they have to do any one thing you tell them - anything. But," she added. "If I get to the end of the card deck and there is still baby oil in the bottle, I will have something else for you to do that will take this game to a new level."

Candace knew Rosa was serious because of how the events of the evening had already gone. "No one gives head better than I do," Candace boasted. "I am going to drink you dry."

"I beg to differ," Rosa argued giving me a wink as she put the bottle of baby oil in my hand. "No one sucks a dick down and dry better than me," Rosa invited competitively. Rosa turned back around, shaking her bare ass as she pulled a chair up to the edge of the sheet where Candace and I were standing. She picked up the cards and turned the first one over. "Seven of clubs," she announced.

I reached down to the bottom of Candace's blue top and pulled it over her head, exposing her firm breasts. Her hands behind her head caused her tits to jut out toward me, as if begging for attention. They were fuller than I imagined. Her areolas were broad, covering half of her tits. I paused to admire them.

"Hurry," Candace demanded as Rosa continued to turn cards every ten seconds. "Do it!"

"Now that's what I like to hear," I answered as I reached around the back of her small skirt and helped the short zipper descend down her ass. Candace moved her waist as I slipped my fingers down her hips, pushing the skirt to her heels. She stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. Her tan fit body and bare shaved pussy stood before me as a vision. I picked up the bottle of baby oil and began to pour some over Candace's shoulder, allowing it to fall down her back and left tit.

"None on the floor," Rosa said. "It all goes on her body or it doesn't count." She turned another card over. "Queen of spades."

Candace and I looked at each other realizing what that meant. I smiled and Candace knelt down, taking my full hard member deep into her mouth. "Aghhh," I said with my breath taken away by her action. She worked my dick, simultaneously massaging it with her tongue and lips as she worked her way up and down my shaft. I had never experienced skill like hers.

Rosa marked time at fifteen second intervals. "Time," she announced a little jealous as she watched Candace work me over. She turned the next card over. "Ace of clubs." Instantly, before I realized the significance of the card, Candace dropped to her knees again, engulfing my member with a mission as if she had never stopped.

"15 seconds," Rosa announced.

Candace could feel my dick swell, as she went down on it.

"30 seconds."

Candace began to pump my dick harder into her mouth. I felt her tongue doing its magic on my head each time she ascended the shaft.

"45 seconds," Rosa announced. "50, 51,52..."

Candace began to vigorously work my head that was now a dark red and began to pulse. She and I both knew an explosion was imminent.

"Time!" Rosa declared.

Candace went down deep again on my shaft, causing my body to quake.

"Stop, Candace. Time's up." Rosa demanded.

Candace tightened her lips as she pulled up, giving a popping sound as she released my head from her mouth.

"Aghhhhh," I said. "Oh God, don't stop," My body shuddered. "Oh God."

Rosa looked at Candace. "That is right where we want him." They gave each other a look of shared victory.

Candace stood back up to continue the oiling. I could barely stand as I continued to pour and rub it into her body. My hands glided along her back, ass and down her legs. They moved back up to her shoulders, descending again generously massaging her tits, across her abdomen and pausing again at her mound on my way down her tan legs.

Rosa announced the next card: "Jack of hearts."

I immediately applied more oil to my hand, opened her lips with the other hand and went to work. Her body moved up and down in response to the stimulation of her clit.

"Don't stop Carl, the next card is a King of diamonds."

I worked her clit, continuing to add more oil any time possible. Her body began to convulse. "Yes, Yes." Time flew quickly.

"Jack of diamonds."

"Oh God," Candace cried out. "Son of a bitch. It's coming."

"30 seconds," Rosa announced.

"Faster," Candace pleaded. "Harder, yes, right there..." Her body shook and rocked approaching ecstasy.

"45."

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!"

"Stop," Rosa demanded. "You two are getting so close," she said teasingly. "You are making me wet just watching you."

Candace's nipples stood more erect than I had ever seen, at least an inch. "You bitch," she said.

Rosa smiled and answered by calling out another card. "Three of diamonds."

Goose bumps textured Candace's landscape as I began reapplying the oil. Her body continued to convulse, especially when my fingers passed over her bare mound and found her clit. Rosa somehow made her way through the cards. Candace and I were both exhausted, ready to explode in mutual orgasms. Candace's body was shiny from the oil and reflection of the flickering fire. The bottle of oil was empty.

"OK ladies," I volunteered as we reassembled for another round of peanuts. "Lets go all out here. Let's play a final round, the championship. The World Series or the World Cup of Peanuts."

"How about the Super Bowl of Peanuts," Rosa said holding up the bowl half filled with peanuts.

"Cute," Candace said. "What do you have in mind, Carl?"

"We have the rest of the night, right? I asked.

They both agreed. "Actually we have the rest of tonight and tomorrow is Saturday," Rosa said before thinking.

"Perfect," I said. "Whoever wins this hand doesn't just have one request for the other two, they have them until midnight tomorrow. Anything goes."

"I'm having fun," Rosa said, "and I don't have any plans for tomorrow. I'm in -- especially because I am going to win."

"I don't know," Candace said. "It sounds a little risky even for me."

"Come on Candace," Rosa shot back. "You just know you won't win."

"You know I'll beat your ass," Candace said. "I usually do."

"Well then?"

"I just don't know," Candace said.

"Call it a birthday present," Rosa said eagerly.

"You remember that tomorrow night after I have worked your ass in ways you have never imagined." She turned to me. "No limitations?" she asked as if she already had something in mind.

"No limitations," I said. "Nothing illegal, nothing dangerous, nothing too weird. But, other than that, I say whoever wins, wins it all. Basically whoever wins owns the other two. The stakes are ramped all the way up."

"I will hold you to that," Candace said.

Everything in the evening that began with stopping for a simple beer led up to this game. For mood and effect, Rosa turned the lights in the condo down, allowing the fireplace to light the room.

"We are all agreed then," Rosa asked. "No backing out. No limitations. No holds barred Ultimate Peanuts. No one leaves this condo."

"Unless the winner tells them to, maybe in some compromising way," I said. Both girls eyes gave a look of surprise.

"You are evil," Candace said, "I like the way you think."

The last thirty peanuts of the evening were distributed. Competitive tension filled the room and grew with every hand and every decision. The playful trash talk of earlier rounds gave way to more silence. The stakes were different. Ten minutes passed and Candace was down to her last three peanuts. Two went in to begin the hand. She threw the last one in after she saw the cards she picked up on the draw. Rosa and I both called, matching her additional peanut in the middle. Everyone had unusually strong cards. Rosa put down a three to seven straight. Candace put down a flush, king high with hearts.

"Happy Birthday," Candace boasted sarcastically. "Read them and weep."

"Wow," I said. "That's impressive."

"You haven't seen impressive," Candace shot back feeling cocky. "Show your cards and let's finish this."