Playing for Peanuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just have a pair of fours," I said.

Candace laughed. "Gotta do better than that to beat me," she added.

"And a three twos," I said dropping the other three cards. " A full house."

"You son of a bitch," she said.

"I prefer impressive," I answered playfully pushing three peanuts to Rosa, and Candace's last three to her. "I don't know who yet," I said to her, "but, how do you say it? Somebody owns your ass."

"Shit. I should never have ..."

"Ah, ah Candace," Rosa said. "Enough of that."

"Come on Rosa," Candace said beginning to take sides. "You have to win this."

Rosa and I were down to a one peanut a piece. I pushed mine into the middle of the table. "It comes down to a single peanut," I said.

"Play your cards open," Candace suggested, "like we did before."

"I'm OK with that," Rosa said. "Play our cards face up?"

"Sounds fun," I agreed.

Candace shuffled the cards and dealt them face up in front of us. Rosa had a pair of threes and an assortment of other cards. I had nothing.

"Wow. Rotten hands," Candace commented. We both looked over at her. "Sorry," she said.

"I'll take three," Rosa said, leaving the two threes on the table. Candace traded her with cards from the top of the deck: a seven, a Jack and a King. Her disappointment was obvious.

Both women looked to me. "How many?" Candace asked.

"I'll take four," holding on to my King.

Candace dealt four cards. The suspense intensified as each landed next to the others: an ace, a ten, a jack. "Come on!" I shouted, I need a queen!" The last card fell on the table.

"Yes! A four!" Rosa shouted in victory. "You got your queen Carl. A birthday queen. For the next twenty four hours, welcome to my kingdom. I rule your asses! Yes!"

"Yes!" Candace shouted feeling like Rosa's win was a consolation prize."

"I feel the love," I said smiling at Candace.

"You will," Rosa promised.

"Before we wrap this up," I said, "I just have one little question."

"No backing down now," Rosa said. "Anything that has happened tonight stands."

"Oh, I wouldn't think of it. You won that hand fair and square," I assured her, "and everything that comes with the win."

"Good," Rosa said reassured. "What's your question?"

"Its just a little outstanding matter of two peanuts from our first game," I reminded.

"No," Rosa said. "No way. That's not fair."

"I would like to call them in now," I said pushing my one peanut over to her. "I tell you what, I'll be a nice guy and let one peanut satisfy the debt. This peanut. The last peanut."

"That's not fair," Rosa complained. "I won that hand."

"And you gladly, eagerly, enthusiastically received two peanuts earlier as a trade for a winning hand of my choosing. I choose this hand."

"That's true," Candace said. "Shrewd, but true."

"I can't believe it." Rosa said deflated.

I emptied the bottle of scotch into their shot glasses. The glasses were quickly emptied down their waiting throats.

"Nice place you have here," I said to Rosa, feeling a little like I owned it for the day. I walked over to the large plate glass wall with a great view of the busy street and park. The Venetian blinds were down over the window, but turned to be able to see out. "What a beautiful view this window has," I complemented.

"What do you want Carl," Rosa asked still feeling robbed.

"I am still moved by how close you were to exploding into an orgasm Candace."

"Oh God," she said, "I am so there."

"I would love it over here," I said standing next to the window. "Would you two please come over here?" I said more as a requirement than a question.

"They will see us." Rosa said. "At night you can see right in without a problem."

"I suppose these blinds are a bit of an obstacle," I said pulling the string, causing the blinds to ascend and stack at the top of the window.

Rosa and Candace hesitated in coming near the window. "Oh please," Rosa said, "people will see us."

"In ways they will be talking about for weeks," I said. "Hey, you were the one that said we were no longer in a public place where there were limitations of indecency. Now Candace, I need you to stand against this side wall in front of the window. Rosa, I want you to kneel down in front of her and finish what I started.

"You want me to do oral sex on her in front of the window?" Rosa asked. "I have done a woman before."

"You won't be able to say that any more. If you try, there will be too many witnesses to deny it," I said smiling. "The good news is you know exactly what you like, and you can show Candace by the way you eat her out."

"Why would she need to know that?"

"Because as soon as you finish her off, it will be her turn to return the favor."

Rosa and Candace looked at each other in disbelief.

"Look, you are already collecting a crowd just by standing there," I observed. "The longer you wait, the bigger the crowd will be. If you would rather not do it here, we can take the show outside, your choice."

Candace took Rosa's hand and led her to the wall in front of the window. Candace leaned her shoulders against the wall and spread her legs, inviting Rosa to enjoy her first taste of feminine delicacy. Rosa knelt down before her, allowing her bare breasted posture to be accentuated for the crowd watching below. She slowly began to lick Candace's pussy. Candace began to moan with approval.

"Harder," Candace begged. Rosa obliged, picking up her speed as she moved up and down her box. She began to work her tongue over her clit as she moved. Candace pressed her hands against the wall to support herself as her legs began to weaken.

As Rosa worked on Candace I ordered pizza to be delivered. It looked like the two were working up quite an appetite.

"Oh God," Candace shouted, loudly enough for the crowd below to hear. "Yes, Yes, Yes! Don't stop! Right there! Yes!" Candace pelvis began to rock against Rosa's face. Rosa grabbed Candace's tight ass to hold her soft bare mound against her face. Her tongue worked back and forth, lapping up the juices and stimulating more to come. Approval came from Candace's smile and applause in the park below. Rosa couldn't believe what she had just done, in front of a watching crowd. It was more enjoyable than she imagined.

"My turn," she said to Candace. Rosa walked to the center of the large plate glass window, facing the crowd gathered below. With birthday memories to make and nothing any longer to lose, she leaned forward, putting both hands on the glass to hold her body up. "Get over here," she said to Candace. "I have a pussy and audience waiting for you.

Candace gave her a sultry look as she took her position between Rosa's legs. "Do it like you have always wanted someone to do it to you," Rosa demanded. She opened Rosa's lips waiting between her legs. Her tongue dove into the soft flesh. Rosa's shuddered while Candace ravenously ate her first pussy. Rosa began to moan and quake as the orgasm waiting to explode within her climbed toward ecstasy. "Oh yes, oh yes! You are so good!" Rosa complimented loudly before exploding in a thunderous climax. She went down to the floor on her back, wrapping her legs around Candace's body. Candace became determined to give her friend the ultimate birthday orgasm. She wouldn't stop until she was convinced. Candace collapsed on Rosa, gliding over her body still lubricated from the oil. They were completely unaware of the growing crowd below, and no longer cared.

Just as they began to catch their breath, the door bell rang. Candace jumped up, followed by Rosa. Candace made her way back to the living room and picked up her blouse.

"You won't need that," I said.

"Who is that?" Rosa asked. "I'm not expecting anyone."

I handed Candace a twenty. "Pizza delivery," I said. "Can you two get that?"

"We can't answer the door like this." Candace said.

"Sure you can," I said. "After what you just did in that window, this clearly isn't about what you can't do. Those limitations are gone. This is about what you can do, what you will do."

"You aren't going to make us..."

I put my hand up to stop her complaint. "Even more," I said. "Open the door, allow him to enjoy the view of you two. Invite him in. Take the pizza. Ask him how he would like the tip, then pay him what he asks."

"What if it is a women," Rosa tested.

"That doesn't seem to be a problem for you any more, now does it?" I observed.

The two looked at each other and met at the door. Rosa opened it, creating a moment that took pizza delivery job satisfaction to a new level. The eighteen year old buffed college student stuttered at the greeting. "That will be $15.50," he said nervously holding out the pizza, not quite sure where to hand it.

Rosa and Candace were delighted to see him, compared to other pizza delivery guys they had seen before. "Please come in," they demanded more than asked.

"Ah, I should wait here," he said, really wanting to take them up on their invitation.

"What do you mean 'should?' Rosa asked boldly running her finger along his shoulder. "The customer is always right. You should come in."

He didn't resist the second invitation. Candace took the pizza from him and handed it to me. Rosa closed the door. "So," Rosa said standing between him and the door, "you made your way all the way over here on a busy Friday night to satisfy our hunger. A couple dollar tip just doesn't seem enough to adequately express our appreciation and to reward your service." Rosa smiled.

The delivery guy looked to Candace, and saw her smile in agreement. He felt awkward as the bulge in front of his pants began to grow. "Well look at this Rosa," she said observing the movement in his pants. "His mouth doesn't speak, but that doesn't mean he isn't telling us what he really wants." She reached down to massage his pants over his growing member.

"Ah, ah, I really shouldn't," he said. I have other orders to deliver and..."

"Now that isn't what we asked," Rosa corrected. "What we asked is what do you want?"

"Ah, ah," he continued to stutter.

"It's hard to pick when you don't know the menu, isn't it?" Candace suggested. The delivery guy nodded. "How about tonight's special, Mr. Delivery Man. How about you suck on my friends big tits here while I suck your dick dry? How does that sound?" Candace offered boldly, not really giving him a choice.

With a small nod, Rosa reached for his shirt and pulled off over his head. In the same time, Candace had his pants down around his knees and was relieving him of his shoes. He fell back onto the sofa. Candace pulled his pants off while Rosa straddled him, making her tits easily accessible. "Aghhhh," he shouted in response to Candace's quick skilled oral descent on his shaft. He opened his mouth and filled it with Rosa's ample tit. Candace worked his shaft like a piston in a car going 60 miles an hour in second gear. Rosa stood up on the sofa, moving him from the first course of her tits, to the main course of her still dripping pussy. The pizza guy unloaded a special delivery of extra topping, covering Candace's face and tits. He laid helpless on the couch.

"Try some of that topping," I encouraged Rosa. "Lick Candace's face and tits clean." She gladly did so, before going down on the delivery guy for more. When she was finished with him, he got up, quickly got dressed and hurried out the door. "No one is going to believe this," he said as the door closed behind him.

We regained some strength enjoying the pizza. We laughed and brainstormed ideas for the next day. "Have anything for dessert?" I asked.

"I have some ice cream in the freezer," Rosa said.

"I thought we are the dessert Carl," Candace joked.

"Right you are," I said. "You know what my new two favorite desserts are?" I asked.

"Kind of cheesy," Rosa said, "what Candace and me?"

"Close," I said.

"What then," Candace asked.

"Rosa a la mode, and Candace a la mode."

"I am getting to know you well enough Carl to know you are not kidding," Candace said, then asked shyly "are you?"

"Bring out the ice cream Rosa," I ordered. "This is my lucky day. Both of my two favorite desserts are about to be served." I directed them to the sheet next to the fireplace.

Rosa brought the mint and chip ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, a bottle of cherries and a scooper. "The ice cream is pretty hard," she said.

"It won't be for long," I said. They laid down next to each other. "Dessert is served," I said enjoying the beauty of their fit bodies next to one another. I began by dropping a small taste of ice cream in each of their mouths, followed by a couple drops of chocolate, some whipped cream and a cherry. Dessert began with a deep kiss with each. "Now, for the second course," I said moving to their tits. I scooped generous curves of ice cream, providing a mint coating over their tits. Instantly their nipples began to respond, rising to the occasion. I couldn't help nibbling at their invitation. As some of the ice cream began to melt, I replaced it with some more. I topped the ice cream with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. I pulled four cherries, one to top each of the mounds before me. The two squirmed with the cold temperature of the ice cream as it began to melt down their bodies. Ice cream never tasted so good. I went down on each tit, finishing the ice cream on each, one after the other.

"I'm still feeling like something is missing. Spread your legs please." They responded dutifully.

"When do we get our turn?" Rosa asked.

"Are you hungry for some? I asked.

"Do you have something with extra cream?" Candace added.

"I think that can be arranged," I said. "That's what I am going for now," I added, dropping a clump of ice cream on Candace's bare clit. I spread her lips allowing the ice cream to melt down the crevices toward her ass.

"Ahhh," Candace said, "that's cold."

"I'll warm it up in a second," I said dropping one strategically on Rosa's pussy.

I bent down between the two and alternated back and forth, lapping up the ice cream and bringing both of them to explosive orgasms.

"Your turn," I said.

Rosa picked up the half gallon of ice cream and ripped a hole in the softened bottom of the container. She grabbed my hard dick and said "I have always wanted to do this. She slowly pushed my dick through the carton and deep into the ice cream. Goose bumps filled my body as the coolness of the ice cream intersected with the heat of my throbbing dick.

"Nice," Candace said. "That's what I call a la mode!"

Rosa squeezed the sides of the container around my dick, pumping it by sliding the carton up and down my member.

"Unbelievable," Candace said.

"Aghhh," I said as my body shook.

"I'm glad its good for you," she said "because I'm not stopping until we get our creamed ice cream." She pumped faster and squeezed harder, spraying ice cream melted by the heat. As I began to approach orgasm, she masterfully pulled the carton off, leaving the ice cream. "I'm hungry," she said sending my coated member down her throat. The heat of her mouth over the cold ice cream sent immediate shivers through my body. Candace knelt down next to her. The two alternated as they vied for my throbbing dick. As Rosa pulled my dick out of her mouth, it unloaded down her throat, and on to her face. Candace quickly grabbed it, siphoning a mouthful of cum coated with ice cream. Rosa grabbed it back for more.

"We're not stopping when you think you are done," she said, "we won't stop until both of us have finished having dessert." Candace and Rosa continued relentlessly. I exploded again, fuelling their pride and encouraging their relentless ambition.

The three of us laid there in the middle of the room, enjoying the warmth of the fire, the clear starlit night sky over the neighboring park and occasional tastes of ice cream gleaned from one another's bodies.

The evening and next day rolled past faster than I have ever experienced. Rosa and Candace were insatiable. When the time came to go, we all showered and dressed, reminiscing over the events of the past day. Candace and I began to leave Rosa's condo to go to our respective cars. As we closed the door, we heard her call out. "Hey," she said.

"Did Rosa say something?" Candace asked.

I opened the door and we both looked in. Rosa was standing by the fireplace with a bowl of peanuts in her hand."

"Ultimate peanuts anyone?"

We smiled, stepped back in and closed the door.