Playing Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the next part would be hard for James to talk about, so I gave him some encouragement.

"James - in my book - whatever happened, you are an absolute rock star. So many guys, thousands of guys, secretly want this and will never get as far as you already have with this story. I have to know what happened next."

"I think you know what happened. I... I kissed her."

"The kind of kiss you'd give to your mother? Or to your date?"

"...The date kind."

"And?"

"And we kissed. And kissed. She had kissed me like this before, if you remember - you know - with the morning hugs and all - but this was the first time I kissed back."

"And how was it?"

"Awkward? Weird? Exciting? Ridiculous? Sexy? Heart-pounding? It was every emotion simultaneously."

"Dude."

"So she says 'Jim, you're so tense. I can tell how nervous you are.' And I'm like 'You can?'

She says 'Mm-hmm. Why don't we try it again. This time close your eyes, and I want you to relax. And let me do the kissing. Okay?' she gave my hand another squeeze. So I close my eyes, and I can hear her shifting in her seat. And I can smell her perfume. And then her lips are on mine again. And this time they just open naturally. And now it's our tongues, just playing and circling, and tasting, and sucking. And finally, finally, I begin to relax."

"Nice! I am loving what I am hearing!"

"So when that kiss breaks up, we're both kind of breathing deeper. And she says 'Now I'm going to make you feel good, okay sweetheart? I'm going to relax you.'

'You are?' I said. At this point she could have said she was going to feed me jello from a gardening can and I wouldn't have cared. Our mouths melted together one more time. And now, while I was lost in another kiss, her hand went to work on my belt and my fly."

"Hello hello."

"Her cool hand goes into my boxers and takes my shaft. I'm hard and leaking pre-cum like some kind of wet dream. I mean it's already a swamp in there." So she fishes out my cock, and starts stroking it slowly with my own lube. Meanwhile her tongue is still playing with mine."

"Hold on a sec man, I don't need all the detail about your cock. No offense. I'm prepared to take your word it was ready for action."

"That's for damn sure. So now mom is giving me long steady, slow strokes. She moves her mouth to my ear. 'Just relax baby.' She tells me. 'All this nervousness you got inside you...'

'Yeah' I grunted.

'I want you... to let it all out, okay? All this fear, all this doubt. Let it out. Let it GO.'

'I... I'm trying mom.'

'Will you do that for me baby? Will you let it out for me?'

I was just a whirlwind of emotions. I was lost in the sensation. In the perfume, in her voice. I twisted and turned in the passenger seat, but my mom just kept stroking me, staying with me, just stroking, stroking, stroking.

'We're going to stay right here until you let go of all this baggage, all these hang-ups.'

'Yes,' I answered. 'Yes. Yes!'

'You let it out for mommy. I want to hear you! Let it out!'

Then I really lost it. 'Yes! Yes! I want to! Fuck me! Oh, fuck me!"

She sped it up and I knew I was just moments away. 'Say it!' She said, 'Say it louder!'

'I... I...'

'SAY IT!'

'Oh! Fuck me mom! Please! I want to fuck you! I WANT TO FUCK YOU! Oh God, please just FUCK ME!!"

'Now let it go!' My mom jerked me savagely and I erupted. I didn't know what day it was, where I was, even who I was. I just exploded, and God help me I cried out every mother-fucking thought I had."

I was stunned. "Holy shit!"

"The next thing I knew I was coming back down to earth. My heart was racing. My mom was giving me soft little kisses, and was stroking me gently again."

"She was still stroking you?"

"Oh yeah - well, and let's just say I had painted the inside of that Jetta."

"Yeah I was going to say, I'm never getting in that passenger seat again."

"She kinda stayed with my cock until she had squeezed out the last drops, then she put it back into my jeans."

"How long ago was this?"

"Oh, about an hour ago."

"Well shit dude? What are you doing talking to me? I take it the fun continued in the house. You shouldn't have gotten out of her bed to make a phone call. You've got to be a considerate lover, especially when it's the first time."

"No no, it's not like that. She gave me one more kiss, and then said goodnight."

"What! After everything you told me I figured she'd be tearing your clothes off and riding you ragged."

"Hey! Be respectful! She's still my mom."

"All right - no offense meant. But you have to admit you thought she was going to want more?"

"You don't know her as well as you think Don. She loves me and she doesn't want to move things too fast. She wants me to make the next move."

"Ahhhh. Right. She needs to feel wanted."

"Yes."

"To feel special. So now she's in her bedroom, and you're here talking to me. So are you going to go in there and make the next move?"

"No no, not tonight. It's not meant to happen tonight. Look, I have to digest everything that's happened. I had some kind of emotional breakthrough today and I need to think about it. And mom understands that."

"You two are turning into a real pair of lovebirds, you know that?"

"I'm not sure yet. It's still incest, it's still unusual, and it's still a little fucked up. Remember it was only two months ago she was just a normal mom."

"And tonight she was your date and made you cum in her hand. A lot can happen in two months."

"I know. And I have to think about the things that I said tonight."

"All right. Go ahead and think. Call me if you come to any new eureka moments."

"I will. Goodnight Don."

"And hey, James?"

"Yeah?"

"Congratulations my friend."

"Sure."

4

The appropriate thing now, I concluded, was to let nature take its course. There was nothing further the old Donster could do when both mother and son were clearly so close to consummating their love. I knew I'd get the call when James was ready to talk.

That day turned out to be Sunday, and it turned out to be a text, not a phone call.

"The deed is done." it said. "Happy now?"

"Pics or it didn't happen." I texted back.

"Ha ha."

"Seriously tho, will need details at some point."

Inside I was beaming. I honestly couldn't believe it. All my work had come to beautiful fruition. Unless James was lying to me, he had actually fucked his mother. I couldn't wait to hear how the final act had played out. I waited patiently and got the call from James about an hour later.

"Hey man," he said, "Had to go out for a walk to get some privacy."

"No doubt."

"Who even knows if I'm going to make any sense right now. I'm still like floating on some cloud. Like I'm dreaming and about to wake up."

"I can verify you are in the here and now my friend. So what the hell happened? Start me from the beginning."

"Yeah sure." said James. In the background I could hear the gravel shift as he walked. "So when was our movie date? Thursday? Man, it's been three long days. Long and intense.

So I think I told you on Thursday we both went to our respective bedrooms alone. Mom had told me that she expected me to 'make the next move', but I wasn't completely sure what she meant. On Friday, she was cheerful, chipper, chirpy... and wearing practically nothing. A bikini top and a pair of way too short-shorts."

"Love those short shorts."

"Yeah, and you know how tall mom is. Half her ass was poking out of them. She's making breakfast like it's the most ordinary day in the world, ignoring a) what we did the night before and b) the fact that her creamy white ass is on full display.

Now part of me is thinking: 'Okay, she asked you to make the next move, and now here she is dressing like this, inviting you to do it. So go up there and put your hands on her ass.' But I'm also thinking that I can't let the horndog part of my mind take over completely, and that we still need to talk about the night before."

"Oy."

"Whatever. So I'm sitting at the breakfast table, and mom's moving all around the room, I think she was actually whistling. And I say 'Hey, um. Mom?'

'Yes handsome?'

'Do you, uh, do you think we should talk about last night?'

She stopped and turned to face me. 'What do you want to talk about?'

'Well, about where we go from here. What happens now?'

Mom looked annoyed. 'Sweetheart, I told you what I wanted from you last night. But if I didn't make myself clear, I'll tell you again. I'm not going to force myself on you. I've made every possible move I know how to make. I've taken you as far as I can. But if you're going to be my new man, I can't do everything. You have to want it. You have to want me. You have to be desperate for me. When you can't stand the idea of not being with me, then let me know. Until then, well, how do you like your eggs?'

'But mom, it's not that simple. This is a big step, for both of us. There's a lot to consider here, and frankly I just don't know if it's the best idea.'

'Bullshit.' she said, turning back to the stove. 'You're just lazy and afraid. You want me, but you don't want to have to live with yourself for making any moves. You want me to do it all for you. This is all about you getting to pretend that it was never your choice. Well from this moment on, it's going to be 100% your choice. You either want me, and you'll let me know with your actions, or you'll want me but be too chickenshit to do anything about it."

"Holy hot damn!" I interrupted. "What is this? Some crazy double reverse psychology going on."

"You're telling me," James sighed. "I didn't know how to react."

"Well, you realize she's 100% right. We all know you want your mom. She knows it. I know it, and you admitted it yourself in the car. And yes, I hadn't thought about it - but this resistance you keep putting up, it's all about getting her to do all the work for you."

"Oh come on, you too with this shit?"

"No it makes sense. You want to fuck her, but still be able to tell yourself it wasn't your call. You were seduced. It wasn't your fault. You have to admit, she's got you there."

"If that's so, then it's buried deep, deep in my subconscious because that wasn't my thought process at all."

"But I interrupted you. Keep going!"

"So I didn't want to argue any more with her. So we ate and talked about other things. But for the whole day she kept me in a constant state of arousal with a series of skimpy outfits. She worked out in a leotard with nothing underneath. She sunned out in the backyard wearing a bikini. In the evening it was just a robe and a thong."

"Just a prayer and a song. So what did you do?"

"So I tried to work up some nerve to do what she wanted. I was ready to make a move. Show her some affection. Let her know that I was open to this relationship. But here's the thing Don. I gave her some compliments throughout the day, about how she looked, but she either waved them away or ignored them. At dinner, I put my hand on hers, but she took her hand away. I even offered to massage her shoulders when she was tanning in the back yard, but she told me to beat it. I mean, I couldn't win."

"You always were a gentleman."

"So what was I doing wrong?"

"You were being too timid. Compliments and hand-holding, that you should have done back on the date. She was looking for something more passionate. More carnal."

"I should have called you."

"Of course you should have."

"So Saturday rolls around. And you have to understand that by now I am in a sour mood. I had 100 opportunities to let off steam the day before with a, uh, manual release."

"Oh yeah. A little couch hockey."

"Yeah but I didn't. I didn't want to lose the desire. I was saving it for mom."

"Good thinking."

"And she's in a mood to match mine. She's upset that I haven't made a move yet, but she hadn't given up on me. She was still trying to tease. This time it was in a cutoff tee-shirt and daisy dukes."

"Ai chihuahua. The mental picture. You realize you moron that if you eventually hadn't grown a pair of balls, that I may have had to step in and try my own luck."

"Dude, I don't want to hear shit like that from you. Fair warning."

"So at least with me you have attitude. Where were your cojones on Saturday with your mom?"

"I haven't told you yet. I did make a move. That morning, as mom was cooking breakfast, I said to myself it's now or never. I took my mom's words to heart. I had to act like this was what I wanted. I had to be desperate for her."

"Good man."

"So I walked right up behind her at the kitchen counter.. I pressed my whole body against hers.

'Good morning mom." I said softly and kissed her on the neck. And with my hands - I brought them up around her and very deliberately... cupped her breasts. I took them in both hands and rolled them around. The response though was not what I expected.

'What are you doing you pervert?' she said, and bucked backwards until I had stumbled back a few feet. 'I'm your goddamned mother! You watch where you put those hands!'

I started to babble something, but then I thought better and just left the room."

"What the hell?" I scratched my head.

"I know. What the fuck. And then get this. When she comes out into the living room where I'm watching TV, not thirty minutes later, she comes out to vacuum, and this time she's not even wearing her jean shorts, just panties."

"I don't get it."

"And then she starts vacuuming, making sure to bend over right in front of me, lots of times, just wagging her ass in my face. Of course I have no idea what to do."

"I don't blame you."

"So I stand up - I can't hear the TV anyway - and I yank the vacuum cord out of the socket. The vacuum motor dies and mom turns around to face me. 'Mom - what do you want from me? Whatever these... these signals are, I just don't get them.'

'I've told you Jim. You're going to make the move. You're going to let me know you want me. I never said I was going to make it easy on you. If you want me, then prove it. Otherwise, stay out of my way, cause I've got a house to clean.' And she plugged the cord right back in and got back to work."

"Wow. Wow wow wow. She's serious."

"I know."

"And to be honest, her game is starting to sound a little rapey."

"Right? That was my thought too. What, she wants me to rip off her clothes and just rape her in the living room while she screams for me to stop?

"Yeah."

"She knows I'm not going to do that."

"Well there has to be some middle ground. There has got to be a way that you can be assertive in the way that she wants and still be a good guy."

"The rest of the day, I acted like there was a wild animal in the house."

"A cougar."

"A sexy wild animal that I had to tame. I tried once or twice more. That afternoon I told her point blank. 'Mom', I said, 'I want you.'

'Pffft.' She waved dismissively and kept walking.

And then in the evening, when she came home from shopping and walked in the door, I cornered her right there in the entranceway.

'Mom. This is crazy. This has gone on long enough. I admit it, I want you. I think about you nonstop. You're the sexiest woman I know. You can have me. All of me. Just tell me what you want me to do.'

'Ehhh...' she looked me over top to toe. 'Nice words Jim. But I'm not convinced. Go talk that way to one of your girlfriends at school.'

'Mom, you know I don't have any girlfriends at school None of them measure up to you. They're a waste of my time. You're the only woman I want.'

'That's filthy. Are you listening to yourself? You're saying you want your own mother. You must be some kind of sicko. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to my bedroom.'

As she walked past me, I thought I detected just a little bit of hesitation. She looked behind, checking to see if I was following. When she saw I wasn't, her expression fell and a moment later her bedroom door slammed behind her."

"Oh dude, that was your chance!"

"Yes, I know that now. It all happened too quickly."

"And this mind-fucking she's giving you - Jesus. This is brutal."

"Thank you for noticing."

"You see what she's doing. All this time she's been trying to persuade you to get over your hang-ups. Now she's making you persuade her. She forcing you to be the aggressor. This is like what you told me about months ago, with her trying to break down your barriers, except now it's reversed. She's put up barriers, and she's making you break them down! Now it's you who needs to fuck his mom, and she's going to make you work for it. Oh man, this is insane, but also a little genius."

"And it's all in the past tense, because I haven't told you about Sunday."

"Oh yes. This was all yesterday. So by all means, what transpired today?"

"So this morning, after two days of this teasing, and two days, you know, without relief - I am seeing red."

"Yup."

"I mean I am practically going out of my mind. So mom's in the kitchen, once again making breakfast - and this time she's pulled out all the stops. Thigh high stockings, high heels, a miniskirt. No underwear."

"Niiiiice."

"And some kind of, I don't know, cut off halter top with her tits pressed together and practically spilling out. She usually doesn't wear a lot of makeup because she's got a very fair complexion, but she even was rocking the cherry red lipstick. I'm telling you Don - it was every inch a fuck-me outfit."

"Most guys wouldn't be able to resist their moms if they put on a show like that. You're only human."

"That morning I was more than human. Or less. I don't know what I was. I was still mad that I had missed my obvious opportunity from the night before, and I was going insane from the lack of release. And now here was mom walking around like a whore in a brothel, waiting to be purchased."

"So what did you do? Tell me you did something bold?"

"I couldn't stop staring at mom. Eventually she noticed.

'It's not polite to stare, Jimmy.'

I didn't say a word. I just kept soaking in the image of my mom wearing the sluttiest outfit I'd ever seen.

'Are you here for breakfast, or just to be a sad little peeping Tom?'

'I've had enough.' I finally exclaimed loudly. 'I am damn tired of being teased!'

Mom put her hand on her hip like she was about to put me down again, but I wasn't going to have any of it.

'You're asking to get fucked, and I'm going to fuck you.' I told her. 'Now get in the bedroom.'

Mom smirked at my new attitude and didn't budge. I went to her, I'm telling you Don, I was like a man possessed. I ran my hands all over her body as she started to yell and tried to shove me. When I got to the halter top, I took it in one hand and just ripped it clean off. Her white tits came bouncing out.

'No more head games.' I said. 'I don't care what I'm supposed to do. I don't care about incest. I don't care you're my mom - now get the fuck in the bedroom before I fuck you right here on the kitchen tile!'

'Make me!' she yelled, and ran out of the kitchen. I darted after her into the living room and caught her by the arm. There was no more time, I couldn't wait anymore. I pushed her forward roughly over the top of the sectional. I lifted up the miniskirt and confirmed my earlier suspicion: no panties. She's twisting and grunting, and trying to get up, but it didn't even take real effort to keep her held down, facing forward over the couch. I shuffled my jeans and boxers down and kicked them off one leg. Then I kicked her legs apart. I ran two fingers up and down her slit. She was hot as a furnace, but I couldn't tell if she was wet. I spit on my hand as quickly as I could and greased up my cock, which, pardon my mentioning it, was as hard as it's ever been. Harder.