Playing Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I did this, mom seemed to relax, and to my supreme happiness, turned back to me with a big smile on her face. She wagged her ass at me.

'Well what are you waiting for lover? Are you going to give me a proper fucking or are you all talk?'

'I'm going to fuck some sense into you,' I said as I slid my cock between her milky cheeks and into that furnace. I'm telling you Don, this was no tender moment. There was no foreplay here. I was driven by pure savagery and lust. My cockhead found her opening, and then it was like slipping into the hottest, tightest glove. I grabbed her hips and just went to town. I didn't even consider her pleasure for one minute. I fucked her like my life depended on it. Over and over. I gave it good to my mother. When I got tired of bending her over the couch I crab-walked backwards, taking her with me - still impaled - and I settled down on a chair. Then I, I literally just bounced her. I picked her up and bounced her on my cock like a toy. Through the fog of my lust I could see that she was thrashing and I could hear her screaming."

"Yeah. Remember, she's wanted this longer than you."

"That's true. So at one point we moved to the carpet and I kept at it, doggy style. We could have changed positions, or gone to the bedroom, but that would have meant pulling out, and I wasn't going to, not even for a second.

Don, I don't know how long it all lasted. It felt like forever, it may have been less than an hour. I kept my hands on her hips and I churned her pussy until neither of us were making any sense."

"You held out for an hour!"

"No you don't even get it. I came right away, ropes of it, but I didn't stop. The thrill of it, the intensity - Don I don't think you've ever felt this kind of intensity, no offense, but I had no need to stop. I kept right on fucking. I think I came three times."

"That is unbelievable. I told you. I told you this is what a hookup with your mom could be like."

"Yeah I guess you did."

"So then what?"

"Well after I came the last time - I made some godawful noise too - like a primal scream, I just collapsed on her like, well like an animal. I'm not exactly proud of my behavior."

"You let instinct take over."

"Yeah, so we helped each other up. Then she helped me into the kitchen. The breakfast had gotten cold but she heated it back up. Then we sat there just dazed, until mom started giggling. Then I chuckled. Then we were both laughing. It was, I'm telling you it was like a great weight was lifted."

"No shit."

"Whatever barriers there had been, in our minds, in our relationship, we were on the far side of them now. Now we were free. And in that moment I was truly happy."

"Good for you, man."

"So that was about 10:00 AM or so. We eventually made it to mom's bedroom. She walked me around to dad's side of the bed, the side she didn't sleep on. She opened up the drawer on the bedside table, and surprise surprise, she had already loaded it up with some of my socks and shirts.

'Since you'll be spending more time in here.' she explained.

'And how long have these been here?' I asked, snaking an arm around her waist.

'Ohhhh, since you agreed to go out with me on our date. Call me an optimist."

We spent the rest of the day laughing and talking, and enjoying a few lazy-but-satisfying fucks. Now here I am, slipping out for some air, and talking to you."

"And you're probably not even done for the evening."

"Yeah I think I agree with you there. I intend to make up in tenderness what I couldn't give her this morning. I'm going to give her as much loving as she wants, in whatever way she wants."

"James, what can I possibly say except that I'm now extremely jealous. Oh, and that I told you so."

"You definitely did. The next beers are on me."

"Ok, you've given me enough of your time. I'm sure your mom is in bed and waiting for you. Get back to her."

"Alright buddy. Talk to you soon."

"Later."

As I put the phone away, I chuckled to myself. It really had happened. I fixed up my buddy with his own mom. And today they fucked like jackrabbits. All thanks to a little gentle persuasion, and a few very minor fibs. But now that I had created this monster, what was going to happen to it? Would something sour the relationship and then mother and son would be estranged forever? That seemed like the most realistic danger. Would they get tired of each other and break up? What if one of them wanted a relationship and the other didn't? What do successful incestuous relationships really look like? What do mother-son relationships, real ones, need in order to succeed?

Up till now this game of mine had been half joke and half dare. But now maybe it was time to get serious. Maybe I owed James a little bit more than I had given him thus far.

5

"James... you know what you smell like?"

We were outside the gymnasium doors at school. About three weeks had passed since James' 'big day'. I had spent most of the time studying on the internet. I was looking for anything I could find that would help my buddy with his new relationship. The resources were there, but it took time to sort out the useful advice from the bullshit and lies.

I hadn't had much time to talk to James. Finals were coming up and the normal kind of studying took up my time as well. James hadn't called or texted. Bumping into him at the gym was the first real chance I had to check in.

"Dude, I asked you - do you know what you smell like?"

"Yeah yeah I know."

"You smell like pussy!"

"Yeah. I've got a nose too! I'm aware!"

"I'm serious! You reek of it dude!"

"I said I KNOW."

"Is it... Jill?"

"Jesus! Keep your voice down." James pulled me away from the door and we walked a few yards to a quiet corner. "You know damn well it's my mom."

"You know there's a little invention called the shower. You might think about taking one."

"I can't."

"What do you mean you can't. You got no water at home?"

"No, that's not it. I mean, it's mom. This is her idea. She only lets me shower in the evening. She wants me to smell this way."

"Lets you?? And why would she want you to stink?

"She knows that other girls won't be interested in me if they can smell, you know, smell the sex. They'll know I'm 'taken' and they won't waste time on me."

Now that was hardcore. I'd never even heard of that. "That's some animal kingdom shit right there. How does she get you to go along with this?"

"How does she get me to do anything?" James rubbed the fatigue in his forehead. "She's controlling. You know that. And she wants other girls at school to know I'm already getting as much as I can handle."

"And that your hygiene is questionable. So is that true? You're getting as much as you can handle. C'mon, you know the drill, I want the details."

"Does it have to be now? I'm going to shoot some hoops and work off some stress."

"Stress? You're stressed? Yes of course now. There's no present like the time. Tell me what's going on?"

"She's a demon, Don. If I knew the kind of libido my mother has, I would never have gotten started with her to begin with. She needs to be fucked constantly. She made a big point of throwing out all her toys when I moved into her bedroom. She had a friggin suitcase of toys: dildos and plugs and machines and things. She showed them all to me, and then was like 'I won't be needing any of these anymore, will I stud?' And that's when I knew I was in for a wild ride."

"Your cock had to take the place of a suitcase full of sex toys?"

"She gave it to me straight. Her exact words were 'Honey. I have a strong sex drive, and if we're really going to give this a try, you need to know that from now on, your cock is going to spend more time inside me than out.'"

"Dude! Okay, that's not even possible. You can't fuck her for 12 hours a day."

"Yeah well you haven't seen my sleeping harness."

"James, you are blowing my mind right now. What the fuck is a sleeping harness."

"It's for nighttime. You spoon up behind her, and you feed her your cock, and it... locks you inside."

"What!"

"Let me give you the whole daily routine, from the beginning, and then you can tell me how insane it is."

"I'm all ears."

"Well, first thing in the morning, when we wake up, that's when mom wants what she calls 'a proper fucking'. That means she's either on her knees, or on her back with legs behind her head. And I'm just a fucking jackhammer. This is when she wants to just be pounded. Mercilessly. This is the time she lets me slap her, call her names, move her to any position I want - as long as I'm doing the work. This lasts until I'm pretty much wiped out. Then when I'm totally exhausted, she pops right up to make breakfast like nothing even happened. And like I said, no shower for me - she insists. Then I'm off to school or work.

When I get home at night, we talk and enjoy dinner. This is the only time we really get to be a couple, and we get to share our day and our thoughts. Then I get to take a shower. This is the only 5 minutes of the day my cock will be clean. Then the fun begins."

"Tell me about the fun."

"In the morning, like I said, mom wants a proper fucking. The evening, she says, is for lovemaking. I'll be finishing the shower, she'll appear in the bathroom in her underwear, or sometimes lingerie, and lead me by hand to the bedroom. This is like 8:00 or 8:30. Then we, you know, we love each other, for maybe 2 or 3 hours.

"You must have insane stamina for that."

"Well, it's not all fucking. Making love to mom involves a lot of foreplay. Just touching and kissing to start. She's a very... assertive kisser. And she likes my hands all over her. Her breasts aren't huge, but they're pretty sensitive. Eventually, all roads leads to the golden triangle. She's very specific about how she wants to be serviced orally. I've learned a ton."

"Tell me."

"First she make it a game to even get close to her pussy. I have to prove every night that I really want it. Of course, after a lot of foreplay, pussy is exactly what I want. So finally I'll get her on her back with her legs in my hands, and she'll relax on the bed, knowing that I've got her. Then I lower myself in to give her pussy my total attention. Mom taught me, you start with the outer lips, and you take your time. Then you move in gradually to the inner labia, then bottom to top tongue strokes. Then all around. When you know she's worked up, that's when you can go to the clit. If mom likes it, she'll start fucking my face. That's when you can sneak in a little rest and just let her fuck your tongue. Then when she stops, you resume. Then back and forth with that.

Finally, she'll get on top of me, into a comfortable position, and it's 69 time. At this point, we're both off in some kind of dream world. My whole world is her pussy and ass, and her whole world is my cock. You don't realize how soft and smooth she is. This is really, despite everything, my favorite part of it all. Some nights, we'll just 69 for an hour. It can be rough and wild, or it can be lazy and playful. I can taste her and finger her anywhere. I've had my tongue buried to the hilt up her asshole, and then tongue-fucked her that way while I fingered her to climax. Add that to the list of things that If you told me a few months ago I'd be doing to my mom I would have laughed in your face. Meanwhile she works me with her tongue like a pro. She can read minds if your cock's in her mouth. She either lets me come or doesn't, but she knows exactly what she's doing, and how close she can take me. And she's a swallower. In mom's bed, my cum never ends up on a sheet. It all ends up inside her one way or another.

Sometimes after the 69-ing we'll take a little break and get hydrated. But we both know the main course is yet to come. When we fuck, sorry, make love, it's mom who sets the pace. She generally likes to ride me, and if I get too enthusiastic, she presses down with her weight until I calm down, then she shows me the pace she wants. It can be excruciating, cause she knows exactly how to control my point of no return. Sometimes, she'll let me fuck her fast, and that's when I explode. But mom doesn't really let me rest. Almost immediately, she starts working my cock back to hardness with her mouth. Sometimes we 69 again. And as soon as its hard enough for fucking my cock goes right back inside. You mentioned stamina Don, she's teaching me stamina. We make love like this, every night, like I said, for 2 hours minimum, usually closer to 3, until we're ready to sleep. By that point, we're sticky, sweaty, slimy, just how mom likes it. The bedroom stinks of sex. All I can smell or taste in my mouth is pussy."

"And then the... harness?"

"Yeah, the harness. We each have half of it. It like seatbelt straps, and it slips on like underwear. I put on my half, she puts on hers, then we adjust the fit until it's snug. When we're ready to sleep, I slip up against her from behind. With her hand, she reaches behind her and works me back to hardness one last time. This is by far the most difficult erection to get of the day, cause you have to understand I'm totally wiped out at this point. But if there's anyone who can reach backwards and work a man to hardness with her hand, it's my mom. So when I'm hard, I work my cock between her cheeks, and she helps me slip it inside. When I'm in to the hilt and in a good resting position, that's when we snap the two halves of the harness together to join them."

"And then you're locked inside. For the night."

"Absolutely. The harness gives you just enough slack to withdraw about halfway. So if you need to fuck, you sorta can, but its only short, tight strokes. Sometimes, it depends, sometimes my cock goes limp again quickly, and then we just go to sleep. Other times, it's too stimulating to sleep, and I fuck her quickly until I come deep inside her. Then I'm out like a light."

"But you can't spend all night that way. After a while, doesn't it get dry and uncomfortable? Especially for her?"

"Nah. Right before we put on the harness, she treats herself with a special nighttime lube. It goes inside, and it keeps her 100% slippery all night long. No problems there."

"And can you actually sleep like that?"

"It depends. Sometimes, just our natural movement while we sleep makes me hard again. Sometimes I wake up. Sometimes I just dream it. You have to understand, sometimes in the middle of the night, it's her fucking me, sometimes it's me fucking her, or it's just a dream, or maybe it's real and a dream."

"Far out."

"Yeah. Mom says the point of the harness is that we stay connected while we sleep in the most intimate possible way, and that we're guaranteed to dream of each other. So during the night there is always more fucking. When you physically can't pull out, it forces you to deal with the fact that your cock is buried in pussy."

"Buried in your mom's pussy." I reminded him.

Sometimes, at three in the morning, I won't be able to fall back to sleep until I get off, so I have to fuck her very carefully and try not to wake her up, and of course, sometimes its her doing the same to me. Which is why my dreams have been so weird and sexual. And yes, I'm completely aware that it's my mom I'm fucking, and I'm fucking her all night long."

"That is the wildest thing I have ever heard. So your mom said your cock would spend more time in her pussy than out of it, and she was as good as her word!"

"And then in the AM, when we both wake up, the harness comes off, and it's back to giving her a good, solid fuck to hold her over for the day."

"Well bravo sir." This tale was so inspiring, I had to give James a round of applause. "I've heard a lot of stories, both true and fictional, of guys hooking up with their moms and fully satisfying their feminine needs, but I've never heard anything like this. You have stepped up to the plate, and you are giving your mother as much cock as I think any woman could possibly handle. Well done sir. Well done."

"What can I say?" said Jim sheepishly. "I fuck my mother. I fuck her for hours every day, and then all night long. This can't go on forever, but I intend to enjoy it while it does."

That night at home I took stock. I had to admit, my plan had worked beyond even my wildest expectations. I had done the impossible and talked an ordinary guy into his mother's bed. Now it was beyond a fling or a dalliance, it was a full blown love affair.

Somehow though, I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to push this further. You see I already could tell what would happen. James was content in his own mind, knowing that eventually the affair would end and he would move on to someone his own age. He thought of all this as temporary. This is why he was so excited talking about improving his stamina, and learning the proper way to eat a pussy; he was already imagining applying these skills in the future - with other girls.

So what did I really want here? I had played matchmaker and hooked up James with his mom. But now I knew I wanted the next level of commitment. I wanted James to understand he would be with his mother for the long term. I wanted that to sink in, for him to really understand it. I wanted to solidify the bond between them, until it really couldn't be broken. I wanted James to introduce his mom to others as his girlfriend, without embarrassment. And then maybe, eventually, as his fiance. James would have to cross a few more "mental hurdles", but I felt inspired. James' cock was going to stay permanently stinky with his mom's fuckslick, and he didn't even know it yet.

But despite all my enthusiasm, it took me a while to get James back over to my place. According to him, it wasn't the easiest thing to persuade Jill to give him a night out. It was only after James assured her that he just wanted to go to a buddy's house and that no other girls would be there that he got a green light.

As promised, he brought the beers, and as expected he still had his uh, hygiene issue.

"Dude, you could have showered before you came over here."

"I did!" James protested. "What, do I still smell?"

"Yeah, you're still a little funky. This may just be your new normal."

"Hell." James grabbed my balcony railing and looked out into the distance. "A lot has changed."

"Let's toast to it." I hoisted a beer and James gave me a half-hearted clink. We settled down into my patio chairs. It wasn't quite dusk yet, just that perfect time of evening with the sound of crickets and wind in the branches - so peaceful. The perfect time to knock back a brew and reflect on life. I tipped my chair back and got comfortable.

"So," I started, "What are your plans? I mean - your plans will Jill? For the future."

James considered for a while before answering. "Well you told me a while back - you said you knew a few guys who had gotten together with their mothers."

"That's right."

"You said one of them just did it the one time. And you said the other one had kind of a summer romance. Then they moved on. I think mom and I are going to fall more into that second category."

"I see."

"The time I've had with mom. This last month or so, it's really been incredible. But obviously it's going to eventually have to stop."

"Obviously? Why is that?"

"Well a man can't date his own mom forever. There's the future to think about. Girls my own age. Marriage. Family. Mom and I have been keeping this relationship a secret, but you can't live that way. It's just a question of deciding when to call it off."

"But hold on man. You love her don't you?"

"Of course. Why would you even ask that?"

"And the sex hasn't gotten boring?"

"Hell no."

"So why the hell would you piss away something so perfect? I think you're not thinking clearly on this. What you have is practically a miracle."