Playing the Flute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celina spread her long legs wider and raised her hips and started to hump my licking mouth. Still lapping at her bubbling hole I looked into her eyes and managed to command, "Fuck my face baby, Fuck my face!" I heard David chant. "Buck girl, Buck!

"I can't believe... that your beautiful face...is between... my legs... eating... my pussy!" marvelled Celina. She had a strong, well conditioned body and her long legs were flailing in the air as she worked. Celina was indeed bucking hard and smashing my mouth on each stroke. I lapped everywhere and sucked down her succulent body fluids as fast as I could. With a flat tongue I worked the length of her pussy from her belly button to her asshole and back again. This brown beauty was out of control and so was I.

I heard David interject, "Damn! Betty you sure are into this pussy eating thing."

I certainly was and I split her ample pussy lips with my tongue and plunged at it in a fucking motion trying to get into her as deep as possible. I was completely in tune with the bucking of her hips as we worked for the cum.

"I'm going to cum Miss Betty. I...am...going...to...cum...all...over...your...beautiful...face. Lick...Hard... I...Am...About...to...Cum." She bucked harder and I attacked her clit, hard with my tongue and started to suck it when she screamed. "THATS IT! II'MM CUUMMMIINNG!

She dug her heels into my back and gave a few hard bucks before settling back into the bed and between deep gasping breaths, she incredulously managed. "I can't...I can't believe... what...what just happened."She paused and after several deep breaths added, "Mr. David, Unh!" She gasped. "Miss Betty...I am so sorry... and ashamed of myself. I was just supposed... to watch."

I gave her pussy a long flat tongued lick and declared. "Believe me baby, David didn't mind. Did you Dave?"

My almost forgotten husband answered, "No! No! I didn't mind. That is the most sensual thing that I have ever seen."

"Did you enjoy the cum pretty baby?" I asked.

"Oh God Yes! I came a lot." She breathed as she looked at my juice covered face. "Your face is so beautiful, especially between my legs. You do know how to suck a cock. Your tongue! The way you use your tongue had me so turned on. I wanted it. I wanted it to work my pussy"

"Would you like to taste it?" I asked.

"Yes I would. I would like that very much." She replied.

I moved my still totally clothed body up until I was looking into her face. I stuck out my tongue and demanded. "Suck it baby. Suck it like I sucked that cock."

She opened her mouth and enveloped my tongue and slowly sucked her juices from it obviously savoring the taste. She then pulled back and swallowed. "I taste good on your tongue."

"Now let me have yours." I commanded. Without hesitation she slipped it into my mouth and I sucked it in lapping our tongues together. I sucked it hard and let it go when I felt her starting to buck her bottom against my body.

"I think I need to cum again." Celina declared.

"You will, but first lets take off that dress." I suggested. She sat up and grabbing it by the hem pulled it over her head. I could see that her bra clasped in the front and I unhooked it and tossed it to the floor. Her firm tits were about the size of apples and in her aroused state the nipples stood out hard and erect. They were the most beautiful nipples that I had ever seen and I gently pinched them between my fingers and she gasped. "Oh!"

"Would you like for David to fuck you?" I proposed. "You've seen his cock. It's a good one."

"Is that alright?... You don't mind if we fuck?... Your husband and I?" She asked with a pensive look on her face.

"No baby. I don't mind at all. This has been a fantasy of ours. It would give me great pleasure to watch. Come fuck our pretty baby David."

"I am so turned on." She admitted. "He can fuck me...I'll let him...If y'all don't mind."

I moved and David kneeled between her legs and removed his shirt. Celina spread her long legs wide to let him in. His hard, saliva coated dick slid easily into her cum soaked pussy in one stroke and she let out a loud sigh. "OOOHH!"

"How does that feel pretty girl?"

"Oh, he's so big... My pussy is so full... It feels good." Celina purred.

"Now fuck her Dave, fuck her good for momma. I want you to start slow. Let her get used to it. Then hammer that fine young pussy." I growled.

I knew that David couldn't possibly last long because he was so sexually aroused by all of the things that we had been doing but I wanted him to work with her until she came. Their coupling was a thing of beauty. Her long legs were spread wide and dangling over his back and he started with a few long slow strokes before he really began plowing her pussy. She was so strong and athletic that she was matching him stroke for stroke. As their bodies slammed together her legs flailed through the air. For some reason her dangling legs really turned me on.

"Talk to him baby. Tell him what you want."

Celina's response surprised me as she loudly demanded! "Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! I want him to fuck me hard!"

Turned on by her vulgar talk I interjected. "That's it pretty baby talk to my man while you fuck. Tell him what you want. Draw that cum from his balls. Make him fill you up!"

"Work with me baby! Plow my pussy with that big dick! Make me cum again!" She huffed.

"I'm about to cum." David apologized. "I can't hold back. "Fuck yes! II"MM CUUMMINNING!

"Keep pounding her baby she's close." I commanded. "Keep filling her with your cum and pound that pussy!"

"AHH! AHH! AHH!" Celina grunted. "I"M...SO...FUCKING...CLOSE! then screamed as she violently humped her pussy at my man.

"DRIVE HER THROUGH THE BED DAVE! I commanded! "MAKE HER CUM!"

"UNH! UNH! UNH! She howled. I'M FUCKING... CUM...IINNG! she cried out and bucked a few more times and then totally spent settled into the bed and wrapped her legs around Dave's back.

I looked at where they were joined and saw that her long pussy lips were wrapped around his cock. They were the biggest that I had ever seen. Their combined juices began to leak from her cunt. I leaned in and licked around his lip encased cock to get what I could. Celina gasped. "Oooh! That feels good."

"It sure does." David added. "Now that was physical. You are so strong. We were really working well together. I must have cum a bucketful. You were good girl. A good fuck. Man we were getting after it."

"And y'all were beautiful together. I love good sex and I love to watch it." I stated. "Your body is beautiful Celina and you know how to use it."

"Thank y'all both." Celina gushed. "I really let myself go. This whole thing has taken me by surprise. I didn't know that I could react like that. I didn't know that it could be this good. I still can't believe that this is happening. I came here just to watch. I was just supposed to watch."

"Believe me you have nothing to be ashamed of. There is nothing wrong with enjoying good sex and It's not over yet baby." I stressed. "I want to clean the mess y'all made. I want to eat all that cum from your fresh fucked pussy.

"You are going to eat your husbands cum from my pussy?" She asked incredulously.

"I intend to eat all of it from that beautiful pussy." I breathed.

"I didn't know that people did things like that...I mean...during sex." Celina questioned.

I looked at her and smiled. "With good sex anything goes. If it feels good I'll do it.. I love to eat cum ...especially my man's cum... from a pretty young pussy."

As David pulled out with a sloppy slurp I leaned in and saw that her just fucked pussy still hadn't closed and a hole the size of my man's pecker remained. Her cum filled pussy was starting to over flow so with a flat tongued motion I scooped up as much of their sauce as I could. Then, I stabbed my extended tongue between those juicy lips and deep into her cunt. Celina gasped, ""OOOHhh!... This... is... so... nasty...I...can't...believe ...that...you...are...doing...this. OOH!"

I quickly swallowed all of the cum in my mouth and I began vacuuming all that I could find and swallowing it as fast as I could. I love to eat man cum from a fresh fucked pussy and I was hoping that David wouldn't realize that I had done this before.

David blurted. "I didn't know that you would enjoy it this much. Lap and suck baby. Suck my cum from her hole!"

"I like it. I...like...it...a...lot" I admitted as I continued to lick and suck the copious amount of cum he had deposited in the pussy of this beautiful girl. "Pull your legs back and get up on your shoulders." I directed. With my help she did as I asked and ended up with her legs hanging back and that beautiful face looking up at me from between her knees. With her body supported by her shoulders her ass was straight up in the air. I had total access to her pussy and ass.

I looked down into her face and announced. "I'm going to lick your ass."

"Oh! Miss Betty I don't think I want you to..., ahhhhh, Ahhhhh!"

As soon as my tongue started to lap at her little sphincter she liked it. At first I flat tongued all of the cum that I could find and swallowed with an audible gurgle. While making little grunting sounds I continued to give hard, brush strokes over and over covering both her big lipped pussy and ass.. I was salivating so much that her tight little star was saturated. I lapped with broad wet strokes over her pussy and back to her ass. God! I loved her ass. I rolled up my tongue and tried to stick it up her ass as far as I could. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! sounds came from my mouth.

"OHHH! Your tongue! Fuck my ass with your tongue!" Celina directed. I stuck two fingers from my left hand into her pussy and sawed them in and out as I continued to work with my tongue.

"Keep that up and I'll cum again. Anh...Anh...Annh... ANNHH... AANNHH!" she grunted, II'MM CUUMMING Again! Jesus Christ! Miss... Betty... you... are... going... to... kill... me."

"Oh Baby! I love to watch you eat pussy." interjected my David.

"You are ravenous and totally out of control. This is better than I could possibly imagine. I love it."

With saliva dripping from the corners of my mouth I concluded. "We may have created a monster. As much as I like to fuck I may like eating pussy better. This won't be my last one."

"Come give it a good lick David. Pussy and ass. Swab them good with a flat tongue."

Doing as I asked he flat tongued her ass with broad swabbing strokes. David liked to eat my ass and he was very good at it. "Lick that pussy baby. Her lips are so big. Run your tongue between them and suck them out."

He worked his tongue between her pussy lips and they furrowed on either side as he licked. "You have a pretty pussy Celina and I love its taste." He blurted.

As he licked I removed my skirt and blouse.

David's cell phone buzzed and he straightened up and exclaimed.

"Thats Charlie Roth I forgot that we have an important meeting at 1:00. Damn! It's 12:15. Hello, Charlie. No I didn't forget we have too much at stake. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Betty, Celina. I have to go to this meeting. This was a pleasant surprise and I enjoyed it immensely. Please stay awhile. Maybe I can be back in a couple of hours and we can play a little bit more. I am so sorry. You are a good lover pretty girl."

"David! You are a mess. You have cum all over you. Let me clean it for you. Just lay back it won't take me long." I whispered.

"Baby. I need to hurry." He replied.

"Well at least wash your face or you'll smell like pussy for the rest of the afternoon."

I followed him to the bathroom and as he washed his face I took a wet cloth and wiped most of the cum from his genital area. He was still hard and I kneeled down in front of him and deep throated him one time sucking as much of the cum that I could. "Was it as good as you thought it would be." I asked.

"Better." He replied. "You were fantastic. Please try to get her to stay."

As he hurried out the door he said. "Be good girls."

Celina was sprawled on the bed and looked up at me and said.

"You have such a long, lean, beautiful body. You must work out?" She inquired.

"Everyday." I replied. "Now I need to look at something." I said as I sat on the floor and leaned my head back on the edge of the bed. "Come sit on my face. I want you to see my tongue work."

"I love your tongue. I'll do anything you ask me to do. How do you want me to get?" She asked.

"Face the head board and kneel over my face." I directed.

She kneeled and her pussy was right over my face. "Please don't sit yet pretty baby. I need to look at your pussy." It was the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. It was hairy and the lips were long and loosely hung down. Celina had a Brandi Love pussy. I didn't get to study it before for I love making was to urgent to allow for perusal. The hair was thick and ran down either side of her split and lightly down into her ass. But those lips were unbelievable. So long and just hanging there. It was a prettier pussy than Brandi Love's. "Your pussy is beautiful Celina. It is the prettiest that I have ever seen. I am going to worship it." I said as I reached up and lightly and slowly licked along the edge of those dangling lips.

"Ooooh!" She moaned.

With my tongue I parted them slightly and lightly blew air on them. I reached up and put both of my hands on her hips, lightly just letting them rest there. "Your pussy is so pretty." I cooed and I slowly pushed my tongue between those lips. I softly went all the way into her cunt and felt the moisture collected there. As I pulled back I took one lip between my teeth and slowly pulled it down. It must have stretched at least three inches. I released it and it slowly retracted to normal. "Your lips are unbelievable. Look between your legs and watch me work."

"I'm looking...Oh Jesus, you are... soo good." She effused. "Stretch my lips. Pull...them...down. Its... beautiful... when ...you... pull... them.. down. OHH! Sweet Jesus! This...shit...is...soo...good."

I switched to the other one with the same effect and then I switched back to the other lip and stretched it and softly swallowed it before it could retract. I sucked it and chewed it lightly for several seconds. I released it with a soft moan and heard Celina gasp, "That is so beautiful, your mouth is so good. Keep working my pussy lips. Suck the whole thing. Pull it down. OOoh, OOOHH, You... do... that... so...fucking... well."

I switched from lip to lip and slowly did the same thing over and over again. Then doing as she suggested I took both lips into my mouth and gently sucking pulled it down and stretched it. It must be at least four inches long. I was totally into it and so turned on that a massive orgasm surprised me. I opened my mouth and groaned,"Ooooooooh I'm cumming Baby. Worshiping this beautiful pussy is making me cum."

"AAHH, aahh! Tongue me hard I'm about to cum!" She urged.

As commanded I penetrated those wonderful lips and lapped at her pussy.

"I love to watch your tongue work. Fuck me with it baby! Fuck me hard! Oh God! Suck my clit. Pull the cum from Meee! AAIEEH! IIMM CUUMMING! FUCK MEEE! God! God! God!

She sat down on my face and started to saw her sloppy cunt back and forth. Most of my face was between those fantastic pussy lips. She was sliding so that my tongue would work from her clit to her ass hole.

"I...can't...stop...cumming. You.. are.. so...so...wonderful." Celina purred.

She slowed, stopped and walked away from me on her knees and then turned back, leaned over and kissed my mouth and began to lap the cum softly from my face like a kitten. She softly cleaned my entire face and asked. "You've eaten pussy before, haven't you?"

I looked into her eyes and asked. "What makes you think that?"

"You enjoy it too much and you are really good at it. You seduced me with your words and with the way you used your tongue and you knew that you would." She concluded.

"Do you think that David knows?

"Probably." She surmised. "I know and I'm only eighteen and terribly inexperienced.

"Yes... Ah...Yes... I have. I love to eat pussy."

"Have you always?"

"No! Not Always."

Then when did you start? In college?"

"No! I only wished that I had. I missed out on a lot of good sex over the years."

"Then when?" She pressed on.

"Not so long ago. Maybe a couple of years. I started reading pornographic material on the internet and I watched a few movies. I liked it and it really turned me on. All of it... but especially the pussy eating part. I really wanted to try eating pussy. David is gone a lot of the time and the boys take care of themselves most of the time. I knew I was attractive so I just looked for opportunities and like today, with you, they just keep popping up. I'll do anything sexual. Anything that pleasures me, so that increases the odds in my favor."

"Were you looking for someone today?" She asked.

"No. I was just shopping and you said hello. We started talking and when our conversation turned to sex I took a chance and this is what happened. David recently suggested that we add another women to our already great sex and I jumped at the opportunity. After today I don't have to hide my little infidelities anymore."

"Will this be the only time we do this?" She asked.

"Celina, Isn't the sex as good as I said it was going to be? I think it has been fantastic. I am here almost every day by myself. Baby, you can come and see me anytime. I would welcome it. Baton Rouge is just an hour away. I do love eating pussy and I especially love doing yours. You have those fantastic, hanging lips that I worship. I would love to put my face between them as often as possible." I paused and then added, "I have a big clit. Would you like to see it.?"

"Yes. I certainly would." She said. "You haven't taken your panties off yet. They are so wet that I can see your pussy."

"I think I can remedy that little problem." I blurted as I stood up and peeled my soggy panties down my legs and tossed them on the bed. I got on the bed and scooted up and rested my back against the headboard. "Come see my clitoris." I watched as that long, lean beautiful creature moved cat like across the bed and looked at my cum soaked pussy. "Watch what happens when I play with It." I directed. I placed my little nubbin between the first two fingers of my right hand. I squeezed it in a pincer movement and began to massage it back and forth. It grew to about an inch in length.

"Its like a little cock." Celina observed.

"Would you like to suck it pretty girl?"

I could see the desire in her green eyes through the tousled, long dark hair that partially covered her face. Without taking her eyes off my pussy she affirmed. "Yes I would."

"Lets get your hair out of the way so that I can watch." I offered as I picked up my cum soaked panties and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. "Hold you hair in place while I tie it together with my panties." I did and then let my hands softly caress her neck and the sides of her face, "Kiss me baby."

She placed her sumptuous lips on mine and flicked her tongue over my bottom lip as we kissed for the first time. I took her bottom lip between mine and sucked it lightly and then pulled away. "I can be gentle when things are not as frantic as they were a little while ago." I promised. Then I kissed her slightly parted lips and gently slipped my tongue into her mouth. She closed her mouth and gently sucked my tongue while making a low purring sound. When she released it she trailed her open mouth down the front of my neck until she reached my breasts. Celina then rubbed her face across my left nipple and engulfed it in her mouth. The nipple was turgid and she sucked it in with her lips and lapped its underside with her tongue. She sucked as she pulled back and released it with a pop.