Playing the Flute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My tits are small." I volunteered.

"They are perfect for your body and your nipples are so thick, and long and hard. Let me do the other one and then I'll get down to business." She grinned. And suck it she did and much more firmly than the other. "You'll have to tell me what to do." Celina breathed as she drug her tongue across my belly button and down to the hair around my pussy. Once there she looked up at me for guidance.

"You know what to do Celina. Just suck softly like you did my tit."

And that is exactly what she did. She softly sucked my engorged clit in and lapped it with her tongue. "Am I doing it right?" She asked.

"Baby. There is no way that you can do it wrong. My pussy is covered with my tasty juices. Lick it off with that beautiful mouth." I instructed and, " Slowly and lightly like a kitten laps its milk."

Celina began to lap and lightly suck up my sauce and vacuum it with a little snikting sound. "Snikt...snikt...snikt...snikt."

"Suck it from my bush Honey. Get it all. I'm covered with it. I came a lot. I always do. What you are doing feels so good." I pleaded as she sucked the moisture from my hair.

She looked up and whispered. "I never thought about eating pussy before. Just fucking and sucking cock. Now, here I am about to eat pussy. And not just any pussy. My beautiful Miss Betty's pussy. Does this make me a lesbian"

"Did you enjoy fucking my husband?"

"Oh Yes! It was fantastic! You saw me. I was out of control. I came so hard that I almost passed out. I loved it."

"And how about me eating your pussy? Was that good?

"Oh Miss Betty. You ate my pussy three times and made me cum on each one. You tongue fucked my ass. It was so nasty and so good. I enjoyed every second" And looking me in the eyes she gave my slit a long slow flat tongued lick and smiled, "Does this make me a lesbian?"

"No, pretty girl. I don't like sexual labels. I like to suck cock, fuck, eat pussy and have mine eaten. I just love good sex. I can cum multiple times and I can suck and fuck all day if the opportunity presents itself. That's all I care about." was my answer.

"Just listen to you talk. I would have never guessed that you, the tall, beautiful woman, with two kids and a handsome and successful husband, that I have known for most of my life would be such and erotic person and talk so unbelievably nasty." Celina stated.

"Talking nasty helps to make it good. Lick my pussy...And make me cum."

Starting near my asshole, Celina split my pussy lips with her tongue and plowed a furrow until she reached my clit. Once there, she sucked my little cock and lapped at it with her tongue. She then took one lip between her teeth and lapped its length from top to bottom. She gently stretched it out and let it pop back in place with a little slurp. She did the same with the other and looked up at me and teased. "You also have a pretty pussy with big lips and I am going to lick and suck until you come all over my face." She then started to vigorously attack my slit. She lapped with a flat tongue from top to bottom, over and over again lathering it with her saliva. My juices were flowing and I could hear her as she audibly swallowed my emissions and between gulps she managed. "You...taste...so...good...and...you...cum...so...much."

I spread my legs wide and raised them high over her back which elevated my ass and invited her to lick it if she so desired. She soon included it in her lapping. I looked down and saw her sparkling green eyes looking up at me as she devoured my pussy. That started me to bucking. All of those times I worked out had strengthened my core muscles and I could really work my pussy. She rolled up her tongue and tried to penetrate my cunt as deep as she could and we began to move together. We were working hard for the cum. Celina began to growl and make guttural noises, "Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah." And gasping sounds as she was attacking my hole and trying to breath at the same time.

"Fuck it! Fuck my pussy with that tongue. Finger my ass! Stick a finger in my ass! I growled.

"Will..hunh...my...hunh...thumb...hunh...Do?" She managed as she slipped it into my ass.

"Lick hard baby! Fuck me with that tongue! Work that thumb in my ass!"

Celina was licking and sucking and I was bucking. It looked and seemed like she was fucking me with her whole beautiful face. When I could see her eyes they were squinted and had that pained look that one has when they are working to cum. Celina was totally into making me cum and she was rutting loudly and grunting, "Hunh, Hunh, Hunh, Hunh in a staccato rhythm. Her mouth would occasionally lose contact and make a loud smacking noise. "Hunh, Hunh, Hunh, Smack! Hunh, Hunh, Smack!" Oh! The sounds of good sex.

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! Oh God Baby! Work my pussy. Make me cum. Oh, Fuck Yes! This shit is so good. I am so close baby. Keep it up!"

We were hammering at a frantic pace and on each buck I would utter, "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah!" I kept working and I exploded. "I'MMM CUMMING!" My juices erupted from my pussy and flooded her mouth and face.

Knowing instinctively what to do Celina began sucking and swallowing as fast as she could. I could tell that she was out of breath by the sounds she was making. "Snikt! When she lost contact followed by "EEEEEEEH!' as she gasped for air Snikt...Eeeeeh! Over and over.

"GHUAUH!" Celina exclaimed and then stuttered. "I... need... to... catch...my...breath." She turned her head to the side and rested it in my still upturned pussy and panted for breath.

Keeping my legs elevated I reached down and stroked her head.

"You were wonderful pretty girl. I loved the way you attacked my pussy. You made me cum a lot."

"I can't believe that I just made Miss Betty cum. So, Was I good?... Hunh?"

"No one has ever done it better." I complimented. "What do you think about this pussy eating thing?" I asked.

She rolled those green eyes up at me and repeated the question?

"What do you think?"

"I think that tomorrow you'll be walking in the mall or working out and a pretty girl, or worse, an attractive, middle aged, married woman is going to walk by, and you are going to start wondering how her pussy would taste, how does it look, does it have large lips, how will it feel in my mouth. What it would be like to kiss her and suck on her nipples, and how her face would look when she cums. Or better yet, How her pretty face looks between your legs. Oh, you are still going to like to fuck but you'll always have pussy on your mind."

"Is that how you feel?" She asked.

"Exactly like that. Every time I see a good looking woman thats exactly the way I feel. I have discovered another pleasurable area in my life and I would like for them to share that experience with me. I feel kind of predatory in that regard but I think that I am more of an opportunist. I don't hunt I just take advantage."

Celina sat up and looking at me asked, "Are you just going to try to do them all?"

"Oh no, baby, I have got to be selective and so do you. I do not have an age preference other than from 18 to... well... until. They have to appeal to me and they must have a need. For them maybe its just curiosity but usually its neglect. They want to feel sexually desirable. I do. Don't you?"

"You made me feel that way with your words and the way you worshipped my pussy. What should I be looking for? I mean age wise?" Celina asked.

"So you are in on this pussy eating thing?"

"Miss Betty it was so good with you, both ways. How could I not want to experience it again?"

"To answer your question. Pretty, married women with kids. Thirties, early forties. Young mothers with small babies. Women late in their pregnancies. They have a need and whether they know it or not makes no difference. Most are vulnerable and will be so thankful that you have come into their lives."

"What was my need?" Celina asked.

"Sexual curiosity and raging hormones with no idea of what to do about it." I responded and continued, "You should try to avoid those who are like you. You will run into many at college. If I were you I wouldn't want those in my age group to know that I liked to eat pussy. Avoid your team mates. They must think that you just want a boyfriend. You can have as many of those that you want but look for the women I just described." I expounded.

"Why those women?" Celina questioned.

"I fit in the first group. I wasn't neglected completely but David is away a lot and I had time on my hands. Working out and taking care of my boys and going to their games wasn't enough. I just wanted to add a little spice to my life."

"Young mothers are usually neglected and have been, probably since they became pregnant. They are lactating and there is nothing better than to suck milk from a woman's tits. Women in late pregnancy feel unattractive and haven't had sex in awhile. They too are probably lactating." I explained.

"God! Miss Betty, you sure have given it some thought. But, I'm only eighteen. What do I know?" She queried.

"Just remember that you will have me anytime that you like, not only for sex, but for advise and any other needs that you have. And keep calling me Miss Betty. I like it. It sounds respectful but at the same time really turns me on. And in the future we will not appear to be too familiar"

"Miss Betty, I need to pee. I haven't all morning and with everything that's happened I forgot."

"I need to go badly myself." I proclaimed and we both stood and walked to the bathroom. I cupped one of her ass cheeks as we moved. "I want to try something that I have never done before but I heard its good."

"I'll try anything that you want me to. I'm yours. Completely yours." Celina admitted.

We had a large walk in shower in that bathroom and I steered her toward it. Once inside I suggested, "Lets sit down and rub our cunts together." We sat and spread our legs and I continued. "Okay baby, we are going to scissor,. Just raise your butt off the floor." I slipped my left leg under her ass and my right leg over her left. I pulled on her right leg and our pussies fit together. "Lets mash our lips together. I want my pussy inside your lips." Celina used the fingers on both hands and spread her pussy lips as wide as possible and mine fit completely in between. She gasped. "OH!

That feels so good. Do we just pee?"

"Pee baby!" I managed as she let go and her hot pee gushed all over my pussy and set mine off at nearly the same moment. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her toward me. Our tits mashed together and we began to kiss. A deep hungry kiss.

The sensation of kissing and peeing with our pussies pressed together was an indescribable feeling. It was hot. It was scintillating. And it was intensely pleasurable. It felt good to hug our well toned bodies, suck at each others mouths and the hot pressurized pee felt fantastic. And the kicker was the fact that we really needed to pee. We emptied our bladders with a sense of relief.

With our pussies tightly pressed together the pee squirted everywhere. Some of it slipped between our tits and went up under our necks. It flowed under our asses and over our legs. We didn't care about that. It was hot, wet and very sensual.

We continued to hug and kiss long after we stopped peeing. Finally I broke the kiss and grinned, "Well, what did you think of that, Celina?"

"I liked it very much. It was different, and it was great. It made me feel free. God! I've never ever heard of such a thing. With you it was great. With you I will do anything." She admitted as she stood up.

Her dark-haired pussy was right in front of my face and It was so wet with pee that it was glistening. I couldn't resist so I leaned forward and licked her slit between those big flowery lips. The taste was sharp, bitter and salty but considering the source I enjoyed it.

Celina gasped, "OH! You tasted our pee." And as I stood up she dropped back to her knees and started licking my crack. She licked it several times, up and down and then stopped and stood up and beamed. "You have the most beautiful pussy in the world and I had to return the favor. I want to experience it all."

We turned the shower on and soaped and lathered each other throughly while mixing in many kisses and much laughter. We got an especially good laugh when we realized that our cum soaked panties were still wrapped around our pony tails. We throughly washed each others hair and hand washed the panties which I then hung on the towel rack to dry.

We returned to my computer room and sat on the bed. "With all our activity I forgot to ask. Do you have plans for this afternoon?"

"Not really?" She replied. "I was just going to hang around the mall awhile and possibly meet up with some off my friends...But this happened and it's been the most enjoyable day of my life."

"Will you stay with me the rest of the day?"

Celina smiled and sighed. "Yes. I would like that. I would like it a lot."

"How about into the evening?

"I can stay awhile, but not to late. I am still momma's little girl and she worries about me, I'll call her in a few minutes and tell her that I am going to hang out with friends but that I won't be late. If she knew what I was really doing she would probably die." she blurted.

"Good. I was hoping that you would be here when David returns. I want you to watch him fuck me. He should be totally refreshed and excited that you are still here."

"I would like to watch y'all fuck. If its anything like the blow job I don't know what I'll do."

I grinned and added. "There is only one rule. We will remain naked the entire time that you are here."

"I never imagined that I would be doing something like this. I like it. I like to look at your body and touch it. You are so tall and slender. There aren't many girls as tall as I am but you come close. I like you Miss Betty. A lot."

"Okay! No clothes for the rest of the day." I smiled.

With a serious look on her face Celina said. "I am curious about a few things that you said earlier."

"And what was that?" I asked.

"Something about sucking the milk from a woman breast. Have you ever done that?"

"Yes. A couple of times. I met a young couple with a little baby on a flight one day. We had an unscheduled layover and the airline put us up in a hotel for the night. They were low on funds and I made them an offer that they could not refuse. Sexually she had been neglected and had never had her pussy licked. Ever! So we fucked and sucked, the three of us, for several hours. She was lactating so I sucked her titties dry and loved it. Now, among other sexual things I am addicted to lactating women."

"You paid them to fuck you?"

"Celina, money is another weakness that people have. They usually need it or think they do. If you have the means you can buy anything. In this case I had money and they were in need. They were thankful for the money and the good sex they experienced. We'll get on the internet in a few minutes and I will show you an example of that"

"What about the other time?" She asked.

Remembering, I smiled as I recalled. "David took me to a business convention one time. One of his colleagues was a tall, exquisitely, beautiful blonde in her late twenties. She had a young baby and was breast feeding but had to leave the child at home. She was using a breast pump and it failed. She had an important presentation to make and her breasts were full. Of course she was very uncomfortable and in some pain. She frantically asked me for help and I suggested that I use my mouth. She was taken aback, but desperate and really had no other choice so she reluctantly accepted. Once I started sucking those nipples she was grateful that I relieved the pressure... and for the great sex that followed."

"Wow! You certainly have had some sexual adventures." She observed.

"Baby, I am 44 years old and my only regret is that I started to experiment so late. There is nothing better than good sex especially if it spontaneous." I began and then asked. "Have you ever watched porn?"

"No... Not really." She lied.

I moved to the computer and directed. "Come sit by me. Pull up a chair." As I settled into my chair she did as I suggested and sat close to me. I ran my hand through the thick hair around her pussy and asked. "It feels good to be naked like this doesn't it."

"Yes it does. I still can't believe that I am doing this." Celina whispered.

I went to one of the porn sites and pulled up a video of a man who was soliciting unsuspecting women for sex in public. He approached a beautiful girl walking toward him on the screen and after exchanging pleasantries and finding out that she worked at a low paying job he asked if he could see her breasts. She was shocked by the question and her answer was no. At that point I told Celina. "He has discovered that she is a needy person. In this case she needs money. and he has it. Watch how it works." He then offers her a certain amount of money to show her breasts and she again says no. He then ups the ante and she looks uncomfortably around and says. "Here? There are too many people." He knows he is getting close and answers, "Lets walk over to that little park. Its not as crowded." He then gives her a certain amount of money and she says that it is not enough. He again raises his offer and she agrees to show her tits for 30 seconds. She takes the money and raises her sweater and bra and exposes her breasts. You can see by the expression on her face that she is enjoying the experience and poses facing all different directions.

"Celina, Look at that girls nipples. Aren't they the biggest you have ever seen?"

"They are gorgeous. Who is she?"

"Her name is Blanka Grain, a Czech porn star. Her nipples look just like yours. Wouldn't you like to suck them?"

"Oh God! Yes! Yes I would." Celina blurted.

Back to the video, Blanka pulls her sweater down and starts to walk away when the man offers her another deal. This time to have sex in public with him. Initially she adamantly refuses with moral indignation but he keeps raising the offer until she gives in after much internal debate and agrees to the sex if they move to a more secluded space.

"You see, Celina, What happens when you are an opportunist. She needed the money but morally objected to his sexual overtures until he made an offer that she felt that she could not refuse. In this case she gave in for about $1,100 in American money. A pretty tidy sum."

I then showed her a video of Brandi Love, an American, in action getting her pussy licked by some young girl. "Look at her pussy, Baby, see how her lips hang down. I thought that she had the perfect pussy until I saw yours."

"It looks exactly like yours." was her reply.

"You are so sweet." I gushed as I ran my fingers through her beautiful pussy lips eliciting a gasp. She was obviously enjoying the porn for her juices were flowing.

I switched to another video. This one featured my favorite star, Michelle Lay. In this video she is engaged in a threesome and is going all out. "This woman is the best." I started, "The best cock sucker, pussy eater and ass licker there is. She fucks the best and enjoys having her pussy and ass licked." In the video she was deep throating until she gagged with saliva running out of her mouth. This she did repeatedly and when either getting fucked are being eaten out she would lift her legs back and flail them as she bucked. When eating pussy she would just consume it ravenously. Michelle really appeared to be enjoying her work.

"Celina, she throws her legs back and bucks just like you. It turns you on doesn't it?"

She smiled at me and admitted, "It makes me hot. I want to do what they are doing. I want to do it with you."

On the porn video, Michelle Lay and another woman were engaged in a wicked 69. "God, I'd love to do that with you. I guess that is probably the ultimate with another woman, making love to them while they make love to you. The perfect kiss between women." I sighed.