Playing the Flute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call your mother now so that she won't be concerned and I'll meet you in the bed." I directed.

I went to my desk and pulled two rubber bands from the drawer. When she finished talking to her mother I suggested, "Lets get our hair out of the way." as I handed her one of the bands. We both pulled our long hair into a pony tail as I continued, "Now we can see what we are doing. I'll lay on my back and we'll start in opposite directions so we can work at the same time. Start with kissing, and then move on down while taking it slow. I want to savor this."

Celina leaned over and gently licked my nose, slowly, back and forth. I closed my eyes and she did the same to my eye lids. I could feel her hot breath on my face as she moved a little and sucked my bottom lip into her mouth. She worked it gently as she licked it with her tongue. As my mouth slightly opened she inserted her tongue and I sucked it gently thinking, this is going to be good. We took turns sucking each others tongues and then she kissed my chin and licked and lightly sucked down my neck making those little snikting sounds with her mouth. When she reached my breasts hers were dangling in front of my mouth. Her nipples were so large and turgid, just like the girl in the video. I took one in my mouth and slowly and sensuously sucked it. God! It felt good in my mouth. She was sucking mine and stopped for a second and cooed. "Your nipples are so long and thick. I like to suck them."

I was so turned on by Celina's nipples that I began to suck so hard that I could feel my cheeks hollow out. When I let go it was with a loud, whistling slurp as I gasped for breath.

"You like my nipples, don't you?" Celina observed. I had already switched to the other one and was already sucking it deep into my mouth. "Suck them. Suck them as hard as you like. I...like...it. Hard!... Like that"

I like to suck tits, but these were special and I was almost out of control. I switched back and forth taking my time with each one and sucking as hard as I could and all the while working those turgid nubs with my tongue, pulling and sucking and letting each one go with a loud, gasping. saliva drenched slurp. It was as if I was deep throating them for I had much of her tits deep into my mouth.

"Oh Jesus! Miss Betty, please... keep...doing...what...your'e...doing. Don't stop!" Celina exclaimed.

"God! Baby! Your...tits!...Sucking...them...has...me...so...turned...on." I managed as I struggled for control. I forced myself to just lavish them with my tongue until we both settled down a little.

We moved downward a little quicker for we were very excited. She kissed my belly and stuck her tongue in my navel and I did the same. When she reached the hair around my pussy I slowed her down with the words, "Lets go easy. Take it slow. I want to worship that beautiful pussy."

It was right over my eyes just hanging there in all its glory. Her labia were so large that as she moved to lick my cunt they dragged against the tip of my nose. I licked the whole thing and then gently took its entirety into my mouth. I lightly chewed and slowly sucked on its soft texture savoring its feel and taste. Her lips were coated with the juices flowing from within her and I let this goodness slide down my throat. I pulled and stretched her lips and slowly let them go and watched as they softly sprang back into place. "Go slow baby. Take your time and enjoy. I love your pussy and I want to work it awhile."

I lifted my legs up over her back and my hips began a slow, involuntary humping of her tongue. She was painting my cunt with long, slow broad strokes and lapping up the love sauce already accumulated there.

I again swallowed the whole thing and tried breathing through my nose as I enjoyed the soft texture of her engorged labia. I could feel the heat from her pussy and smell the delightful odor of her excitement. I don't think that sex can get any better than this. I pulled down again, stretching those lips and repeated this action several times. All the while I was aware that Celina was also savoring my own. I could feel my love sauce seeping from my pusssy in copious amounts. I could hear her swallowing. She was trying to mimic my every action but stopped long enough to rasp. "I love to 69 with you. I love licking your pussy and sucking your clit.. You taste so good and cum so much. Ummh! Its so thick... and its... everywhere."

I slid my tongue inward which slightly opening her pussy up. Then I pushed upward spreading her cunt wider. As usual, I was salivating heavily and it joined with the juices that were flowing from within her. Then I extended my tongue and slid it slowly into her depths. Celina made a muffled cry into my pussy and stabbed it with her tongue. I pushed inward with my lips covering her sweet tasting pussy. I sucked gently and as she started to cum I was rewarded with a gushing torrent of her sweet, slightly salty juices. God, she tasted delicious. Celina's pussy was a joy to make love to. Eating it was simply delightful.

As she came she stopped licking and let out a long wailing moan, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OHHHHHHHHH! Missss Beettyy!

The only drawback to most 69's is that one person becomes so overwhelmed as they reach the cum that they lose concentration and stop working on their end.

"Oh! Miss Betty. That... was... so... fucking...good! So... Fucking...Good! I may pass out."

Her utterances set me off and I violently humped her face as I reached my climax. My exclamations were muffled for my entire face was inside her pussy. With my ever working tongue and mouth lapping and sucking down her tasty secretions.

I stopped licking when I felt her relax and let her body slip into mine. "Oh, God!" She sighed. "That was so good. You sure know how to do a woman. Oh...Ohh...When I came it was with everything I had. I may never recover."

"Oh, You'll recover and in a few minutes you'll want more." I predicted.

"You were right about the 69. It is the ultimate. At least it has been so far." She rolled off of me and lay there. "It's all been so good. Is this really happening to me?"

"It certainly is baby and it is good. You are a wonderful lover."

"I mean did I really do all of these wonderful sexy things with Miss Betty and her husband? Is this a dream? I was hanging out in the mall and I saw you and we talked and then I am here in your bed ...sucking... and...fucking...with you and your husband." She wondered aloud.

"I bet it does seem a little unreal. Dreamlike. Sudden, unexpected sex is the best, especially if a new partner is involved. One that wasn't even on the radar." I injected.

"It has been wonderful...and dreamlike." She sighed.

"Are you hungry for something besides pussy?" I asked.

"Yes Ma'am, I am." She replied.

"Let's go down to the kitchen, but remember no clothes. I'll bring my house coat just in case the door bell rings. That way I'll be able to slip it on quickly. If that happens you just run upstairs."

When we reached the kitchen I asked. "What would you like to eat?"

Her reply was, "Not very much. I don't want to be too full later on."

"Oh, so you are planning on being active this evening, are you?"

She sheepishly grinned. "Yes Ma'am. I was hoping to be."

"Well then, how about some cheese and crackers and maybe a little wine?"

"Yes Ma'am. That sounds good. I can't believe that we are in your kitchen without a stitch of clothes on."

"Feels good... doesn't it?"

"Yes. Yes it does. And so erotic. I love looking at your body. Its so trim and sensual and you are just walking around like this is your norm."

I walked up to her carrying our snack and softly kissed her on the lips. "This is anything but normal. You have me so aroused sexually that I can hardly stand it. Lets snack and drink our wine and get back up stairs and play a little more."

We finished our repast and did just that. I was behind her as we climbed the stairs and I watched her well developed ass ripple as she moved. I could also see her prominent cunt lips peeking from between her legs and my mouth watered. I thought to myself, "You have become one insatiable, nasty bitch preying on young girls. This sex goddess is only eighteen years old." When we reached my office I took her in my arms and we engaged in a soulful, deep, lingering kiss. "What would you most like to do right now?"

"I wish that you had a big cock so that you could fuck me." she expressed her desire.

I kissed her again and she allowed me access to her mouth. I slipped my tongue inside and she slowly sucked it before letting it go with a slurp. "It just so happens that I have a strap on with a very nice cock. Its hidden in my desk."

I rummaged way in the back of the bottom drawer and pulled out the paper bag that Anita had placed her strap on in. I had it very well concealed so that David wouldn't find it. "I'm going to the bathroom and I'll be right back."

Once in the bathroom I washed the dildo throughly and then stepped into the straps and made all of the proper adjustments making sure that its little extension slipped neatly into my pussy. I was wet just thinking about what was about to happen.

I walked out with my cock bouncing from my crotch and Celina gasped. "Oh, God. You look so sexy. It looks just like a real cock. A nice one at that. Let me hold it. She grasped it and observed, "The head, the veins and its texture. It feels real."

"Celina, why don't you kiss the head? I coaxed as she kneeled in front of me. She quickly complied and I hissed. "Now suck it. Just the head. Feel the knob with your mouth. Work it with your tongue. Salivate baby. Let your spit run. Get it wet for your pussy."

She gurgled as she worked the knob and spit started to leak from the corners of her mouth. "Now take as much of it as you can in your mouth." I instructed. The fake cock was six inches long and thick but she was able to swallow all but about an inch and a half. I gently put a little pressure on the back of her head and encouraged, "Take a little more." She swallowed a little more before she gagged, "Awk!" and pulled away with ragged gasps as saliva poured from her mouth and dripped onto her fantastic tits..

She wiped her lips with her hand and blurted. "I didn't do very well, did I?"

"You did fine. Lets try it again. Breath through your nose. I'm going to fuck your mouth a little this time. Take it deep." Celina swallowed all but the last inch before she stopped. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pumped my cock deep to the back of her throat. Her eyes were wide open and panicky as she looked at me and I could feel her gag. I pumped a couple of times and pulled back.

"Awk! She gagged as spit and mucus from deep in her throat gushed from her gasping mouth. Tears were running from her eyes and her nose was leaking."Aahhhh! Celina wheezed as she tried to take in as much air as possible.

"You got it all down that time." I stated. "Learning to do it right can be difficult and messy but I think its worth it."

Celina looked up at me and demanded. "Do it again. Stroke me several times. Deep in my throat. Fuck my face with your big dick"

She managed to take almost all of the dildo in without chocking and I grabbed her behind the head and vowed. "I'm going to fuck your pretty face as deep as I can." I pumped my hips hard driving the cock to the back of her throat then withdrew slowly and repeated it four more times. She was gagging for it and her eyes watered and saliva ran from the corners of her beautiful mouth.

"Awk!" She gagged and choked as I pulled back. "I made a mess but it was better this time. Let me catch my breath. Then I'll slowly swallow the whole thing."

Celina then swallowed the cock in its entirety as she looked up at me with those sparkling green eyes. "Hold it and try to breath through your nose. Most men are thrilled when you deep throat them."

She held it for awhile and then slightly gagging pulled back and gasped. "How was that?

"Not bad for a novice. Its like anything else, the more cocks you suck the better you will be at it. Now how about that good fuck you were talking about?"

Celina smiled, "I'm all for that. How do you want me?"

"On your back baby. I want to fuck you like David did." She moved to the bed and lay on her back and spread those sexy, long legs for me.

"Damn, you are one sexy bitch. Your pussy is absolutely gorgeous and its so wet. I need a quick taste." I blurted as I kneeled between her legs and leaned in and swabbed her crack from her butt hole to her clit and back. I swallowed audibly and asked. "Are you ready for the best fuck of your life?"

"Oh, Yes Ma'am, give it to me. Fuck me with your big cock."

"It has a little battery and it vibrates." I muttered, but when I switched it on it didn't work. "The battery must be dead but I don't think it will make any difference."

I traced the engorged lips of her cunt with the head of my cock and gently rubbed it against her clit and I directed her to, "Hold your lips open for me I want them wrapped around my cock when we fuck." She spread them with her fingers and gasped, "OHH!!" when I slid it all the way in on one slow stroke. As I did she lifted her legs and draped them over my back.

"Lets wait awhile before we move. I want you to get used to the way my cock feels in your pussy. The way it fills you up. Can you feel that?" I asked.

"Oh, God! Yes it feels good. Your big dick feels good inside me." Celina resounded and then praised.

"Miss Betty, you are so beautiful. You are one of the most attractive people I have ever seen. So sensual...and...so seductive. I am so grateful that you are about to fuck me. Your cock feels so good inside me. I need for you to fuck me good. Will you?"

"Lets be physical now." I commanded as I leaned forward and slipped my hands under her arms and grabbed the top of her shoulders from behind. Our nipples slid over each other as I pulled myself into her and suggested, "Lets just stroke, plain fucking stroke." I raised my hips and drove my cock into her well lubricated cunt. She grunted "Anh!" and slammed her hips back into me. We paused for a second and I directed, "Let's get a good rhythm going and see where it takes us." We then slowly developed that well timed rhythm. We were both in such good physical condition that as we picked up the pace we began to violently slam our bodies together on each stroke.

"Anh! Anh! Anh!" She grunted and marvelled, "That's it...That's it...that's the stroke... Fuck me!...Fuck Me Hard!"

"Work that pussy Baby! Pull that cum from my cock!" I demanded. The little extension into my pussy was working against my clit perfectly and I was enjoying the physicality of our fuck. "Fuck me hard baby. Slam...that...pretty...pussy...against...my...cock."

"I'm...going...to...give...you...the...fuck...of...your...life!" Celina roared and added, "Fuck...me...momma...FUCK...ME!"

She was so strong and we were slamming our pussies together which such force that our bodies were making loud smacking sounds every time that we made contact. "NAH! NAH! NAH!" and "ANH! ANH! ANH!" were some of the involuntary sounds forced from our mouths as we rutted. I'm sure that it must have sounded like a heavy weight fight.

"This...is...power...fucking...Miss...Betty...power...fucking!" Celina exclaimed and then cupped my ass cheeks in her hands and dug into me with her nails.

I looked into the mirror we had along the side wall and our reflection was one of beauty. Two women with well toned bodies fucking each others brains out. Every time our bodies slammed together Celina's long legs would flail along my sides and over my back. That and the sight of her squeezing my ass cheeks really set me off. "Cum for me baby. Cum for momma! I'm close...close...baby...girl... real...close. CUM...WITH...ME!"

"PUMP! MOMMA! ...PUMP! I'm...almost...there." Celina exhorted.

"AAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I wailed as the damn broke and cum squirted from my hole but I kept plowing her pussy until she joined in with "GAAWWdddddddddd! I'm...fucking...cumming...my...life...away.

Celina wrapped her legs over my back and I settled down on her. We were drenched in sweat and breathing hard when she breathed. "Now that... was fucking."

"Power fucking!" I laughed. "Power fucking?"

"Well wasn't it? Can you think of a better term to describe what we just did?" She mused.

"No. No, I can't. That was power fucking at its best. Awesome! We won't be able to walk tomorrow. That was amazing, what we just did. We were pounding our pussies."

"Yes we were... Momma?" She giggled.

"I did say Momma didn't I?"

"You certainly did and it really added to the fire and I did cum for Momma." Celina smiled.

I giggled and added, "And you contributed Pump! Momma! Pump! just before we came."

"Well, Momma certainly was pumping at the time." was her retort.

"I liked the Momma exhortation and I think I squirted when I came. I usually cum a lot but I've never squirted before." I volunteered as I leaned back on my haunches and pulled out with a slurpy, "Schlick!"

"Oohh!" She gasped in response and then inquired. "Have you ever seen that before?"

I looked into those sparkling, green eyes and answered, "Once, just once by the girl who gave me this thing," as I alluded to my cock. I rolled to my side and nodded. "Clean it for me. Let's 69 again so that I can clean you."

Celina sat up, turned and placed a knee on each side of my face as she straddled my head. That scrumptious pussy was just hanging there. Right over my mouth with its engorged lips literally dripping with her love juice. I opened my mouth and let the drops fall in. Her taste was ambrosia. It was a mixture of salty, tangy, bitter and sweet tastes. I swallowed then slowly sucked both of those sexually aroused and swollen lips into my mouth and softly chewed. I savored the goodness accumulated there. I tried to talk with a mouth full of pussy but all I got was, "Mummph!" Then managed, "Oh, God! Baby. I do love your pussy."

"We came a lot. Our love sauce is everywhere. The cock is coated and its so thick and saturating your cunt hair. It's even covers the harness." Celina declared as she described her end of the bargain.

"Is it good, Honey?" I asked.

"Oh, God. Yes it is. So thick and so tasty. This is so nasty...I still can't believe that I am doing this...but its so good...nasty is good...I love it."

"Take your time and get it all. Clean Miss Betty real good. You left me a mess back here but Momma intends to clean it all up. This nasty old gal is in pussy eating heaven." I could hear the sounds her mouth made as she sucked and slurped our combined juices. I elevated my legs and could feel her enlarged nipples dragging across my tummy as I involuntarily started to slowly buck my hips. I savored her scrumptious cunt lips. They seemed to be like a sponge that had absorbed all of her goodness. I chewed and sucked and swallowed with a soft gurgling sound. I heard Celina gag a couple of times and I knew that she was deep throating as she sucked her juices from our cock. I felt the insert being removed from my pussy and soon after felt her lap at my slit and moan.

She paused for a moment and effused. "Ohhhh! So much cum. You must have squirted. Your beautiful pussy is overflowing. Your sauce is covering you asshole." And then "Mummph!" as she began to voraciously attack my pussy. Loud sucking and swallowing sounds followed and she started to grunt as she worked. "Anh! Anh! Anh! Anh!"

Mimicking her actions I split her pussy lips with my tongue and attacked its length lapping with a flat tongue from bottom to top while mixing in quick little sucking, biting nips at her clit. I gulped down all bodily secretions that I could find and while wheezing began to grunt on my own. "Umh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Celina began to lap at my butt hole and I raised my hips to give her better access. I started to buck hard in time with her lapping, and at the same time I began to flat tongue her ass.