All Comments on 'Playing the Game'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
this guy is a glutton for punishment

her heard them and still stayed. Next time he'll film it to wack off too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a Cluck

If Your Wife Cheats on You Get a Divorce .. Ask My ex .. I kicked her to the Curb as soon as I knew ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The only reason you are still together

Is, you have a brain damaged partner

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

You're one gay motherfucker....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If you are looking at comments before you read this story. The author hasn't published on this website for over 10 years.

The pointless comments below are just that ....pointless

The story itself isn't that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ignore the pathetic troll comments. This story poses an interesting question. Stan has been married for 25 years and is at the tail end of his life does he really want to divorce Helen and start again. If he was extremely rich then it's probably possible but for an ordinary working guy would you want to start all over again and face a life of being alone.

Helen cheated on him and kinda justified it with the lack of exciting sex in their marriage. But as Stan said to her she should have talked to him about it rather than cheating on him.

On balance I think Stan was right not to throw her away and accept that she made a mistake rather than face a life alone at the end of his years.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Divorce was his only true option. She did it once without considering him and if push came to shove she would be selfish again and do it again.

She cannot be trusted she knowingly cuckolded him she is a bitch.

Divorce her, you bet and she has the shame in front of her daughter, family and friends.

Scores 2/5

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

sorry but she does not deserve a 2nd chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I Hate Cluck Stories like this one ,, I am glad that Stan told Bill

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

At least Bill is a MAN!!! Stan is just a worthless pussy CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see the scum BTB trolls really liked the story Lol. Yes she cheated. It was a one off. Forgiving her would have made her a more attentive wife than she was before. It takes real strength to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking wimp to take the slut back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You think a 'one off' excuse is acceptable?? Your vows were clearly different to everybody else's!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Guess what?

I lowered my cholesterol today by eating a bowl of CHEERIOS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No. Wifey in this one deserves the divorce; let her fuck younger guys with big cocks (of whom there are a very small number). She will never have a long term relationship with one of the guys with big cocks' why buy the cow if the milk is for free? She will fuck around again, it's a virtual certainty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was readable but your ending is only partially correct. Correct part is Stan telling Bill. I do not think I need to point out the obvious incorrect part..but I will as you do not seem to know. Only someone desperate, brain damaged or has no pride or integrity would not have tossed her to the curb even before she could sit down when she entered the house. But then again,maybe he also cheated and sucked it up.. NOT.. unless you,the author kept that part out of the story. A hint brain_damage, for future stories,remember this bit of REAL life truth. Being stabbed in the back by someone trusted,is unforgivable. Such a breach of trust as infidelity is inexcusable. To the point that it should involve minor hospitalization. Being civilised it does not happen enough to act as a deterrent. Another hint for future stories..alcohol,drugs do not excuse infidelity. To be drunk,drugged or blackmailed, a person put themselves into that position in the first place.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

"brain_damage" Your pen name is a speech in itself. What more needs to be said?

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I read the other comments and I disagree with them. You don't automatically throw out a 25-year marriage after 1 mistake. They worked through it and the husband certainly had some faults which they acknowledged. Good story. It was real and I liked it.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

She didn't make a mistake, but had sex with them the entire night, swapped partners, and even had threesomes. This isn't a mistake, but fully-fledged cheating on a high level. A mistake would have been some sex and then feeling guilty and going home, etc. Idk, but she stayed there and whatnot. Not only that but she tried to lie and evade the situation even when it became a bit obvious that the husband knows the truth.

Idk, I would have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pussy cuckold wasn’t man enough to walk away from the skanky cheating slut. Are all the men in your world women in disguise? One star for another shitty cuckold story.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Story was OK but she got off too lightly

RR431RR4317 months ago

What the wife did is a marital death sentence. That’s it. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd like to ask if the commenters who are sticking with her if they would be so forgiving if they were in his shoes.. (yes i know its a fictional story)

Sandman87Sandman876 months ago

He heard his wife say that he didn't compare to her lover. How can he have sex with her knowing that he can't even make her cum. He will always compare himself to her lover and he will always come up short. Man, if he wants any sex life, he is going to need to dump her and get someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If it was just a case of the husband minding out she cheated while he was away, they may have stayed together with a lot of work.

But after listening to them, hearing his wife say how much better the bloke was and hearing them swap lovers I think most blokes would have kicked her to the kerb.

I know these stories are fiction but that is stretching reality a bit to far

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’d ditch that whore just like that. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Who would ever trust someone like that ever again? It would always be hanging over everything. She comes home late or goes out with a girlfriend and the trust that was implicit never returns. She blew up the marriage. There is no going back.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Her conservatory comparison would have cooked her goose. NO one could ever get by that. It would become a growing cancer.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous