All Comments on 'Playing the Game'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
stan = wimp

stan = wimp

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well.....

Not as bad as some other stories in this section. Certainly if the wife could be so stupid to think that this would help her marriage, at best I think she was misguided, at worst I think she was a selfish woman who didn't really want to stay faithful. BUT having said all that the marriage was crumbling at the edges anyway. They obviously still loved each other but they had lost that passion. Men can be so dense most of the time when it comes to how a woman is feeling. And if a woman wants to get a mans attention then they normally need to use a BIG club. This wife should have done that, I don't blame the husband but I would say he didn't help, But again no exuses for the wife, but i can see why she would be talked into having sex with someone else by her so called friend. Overall I liked the story, I am sure people will call stan a wimp and yes he probably is, but in this circustance if you truly love your wife and if you are willing to forget if not forgive then I would say the outcome of the story is probably correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fabulusque!

B,

Great story. Stay with the genre.

Matt

DjmcljrDjmcljralmost 16 years ago
Why?

As much as I did not want to comment....wrong...don't care ...the husbands decision to forgive was assinine. His loving wife was recorded stating how much better the cock that was 3 inches longer than "Stan's, her husband"s. How much better sex was with her fuck toy. The husband not only listened to this, but recorded this. The bitch walks. She chose NOT to communicate woth the husband about how their sex life had declined. Not to seek a resolve through communication. She chose to be a pig. She lied when confronted with fact. The husband would have to live with the words that he recorded his wife say, before the slut that was her wife's best friend reminded her that he was only a "fuck toy" not the "loving husband" she loved. I usually agree with GW. This time I believe he is cluless. Take her back? Let the cunt walk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thoughts

<br>Most reconcillation stories (and unfortunately in real life reconcillations) require the betrayed spouse (male or female) to eat some of his/her self-esteem and thus somewhat wimp-out in order to take their wayward spouse back into the marriage.</br>

<br>That said the amount of self-esteem given up and the degree of wimping is based upon the level of betrayal. This is why authors need to do their utmost best writing in order to justify the reconcillation and maybe even somewhat redeem the wayward spouse.</br>

<br>Author, I believe you gave it a good shot, but unfortunately you dug the wife's betrayal in too deeply. If she had been coaxed by her friend into having sex with just one man for the evening, then your paragraphs you wrote justifying the reconcillation would have worked.</br>

<br>To put it simply, you wrote that she wanted affection from a man, thus if she had spent the evening in the arms of one man she would have been getting what she said that she wanted and missed from her husband. Unfortunately you instead had her engage in an orgy of hard core sex, thus your paragraphs justifying the reconcillation just did not work. There was too much to overcome. Your justification paragraphs worked great for her wanting affection from one man, but not enough to cover the orgy.</br>

<br>I ask you author and I ask all authors who write a reconcillation story to simply ask themselves if they have written the wayward spouse in too deep. Have they put something in the story that is too big a hurdle for the betrayed spouse to get over. Does the second half of the story balance out the first half of the story.</br>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Rare writing in this genre

I'm the No.1 hater of wimp husband stories on this site. But this one is different.

brain-damage, your dialogue is just really good. The people in this story feel real to me and the outcome believeable. You also have this detached way of recounting the story that is also unique.

Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
?

S=Sex obsessed,L=Loose morals,U=Unfaithful,T=Throw the whore out.S+L+U+T=Slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can't help but wonder what the comments

would be if the exact samt tale was written with the genders reversed.

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 16 years ago
Great writing

I usually give cuckold/wimp stories a zero and if I leave a comment it is negative. But this story is different the writing was great the dialog between the characters was believable. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
She seems just like a woman I know

Lisa Wilson just turned fifty and the next thing I knew she had moved back to southaven Mississippi to live with her mother. I blamed Jim for the break up but when I came through Mississippi I talked with her mother. I found out that Lisa had been able to get every man she wanted for years. She even moved out on Jim early in their marriage and had an afair with the bartender at Reviere's restaurant in Mobile alabama. They then moved to northern california. I moved in with them twice as a roomate and wasn't interested in Lisa as a love item but she wouldn't quit her flirting. Jim was a cukold, plain and simple. Whether or not he wanted Lisa to fuck other men I never knew. Lisa had several affairs while living with Jim. Her mother told me that she was dating young doctors where she worked in Mississippi. I did talk to her briefly and she told me that she had met a guy she liked. Lisa is just like the woman in the story. They aren't happy with one man and somewhere in Mississippi there is a man who will fall in love with her because she will want him to. She willnever be happy with one man and will keep on chasing the teen age romance image even though she is an old woman now. Just like the woman in the story, which is true to life. Some women just have to chase something that is immature like in high school and there willalways be a horny guy to give her cock. Like Lisa the woman thinks she is having a ball but at the same time she is getting older and is chasing a dream and will one day wake up and find that she is alone and old. Why do they do this. I wish more men would act like they had balls and tell the bitch where to go..straight to hell. He provided security ans she fuck around on him because she can't help it. Most women are like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WIMP

Stan-WIMP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wimped Out

She told her friend and lovers,she had "never been fucked like that before". She will only be satisfied at home untill the next time she has a beef w/ her husband.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 16 years ago
I started out skeptical...

I usually don't like cuckold stories where there's no retribution, however, this story (mostly) works. It is clear that the wife does <i> eventually </i>understand what she did and the impact it had on Stan. I am not sure IRL Stan would have stayed, though - after listening to what was going on via cell phone and then Betty's subsequent lies upon confrontation, I think he would have cut his losses and moved on. Looking at the dialog and activity while the cell phone was on the coffee table, plus the unprotected sex with multiple partners - all of this would be too much for most guys to get over. However, being a newly divorced man at the age of 50 is not exactly a picnic either (unless you have a whole lot of money, which Stan probably did not have). Well written story, though.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
Reconciliation absurd b/c wife's Orgy/ swap

This was a MUCH better story that I thought it would be. The path the wife takes with her Friend is well done and believeable.

<br></br>

BUT the wife does NOT fuck one guy... she and helen SWAP then she has a 3 way with the two guys. This is far more than a wife crying out for Attention for an obtuse Husband .

<br></br>

And dont forget the husband HEARD / recorded most of it!

<br></br>

sorry but this doesnt work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This really......

sounds like a true story. Is it Brain-Dead?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
This story kept my attention.

It was fairly well-written and flowed smoothly. I don't fully agree with the way the characters behaved but that's not my call, it's the author's. Still, freedom of speech and all, I will give my thoughts. Firstly, one little inconsistency. Betty states at the beginning of the story that she and Stan had been married 27 years. Maybe we are hearing the story 18 months after the fact; otherwise I'm confused, because Betty says later on that she and Stan celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary just 5 months earlier, and even renewed their vows. Which is it, 27 years of marriage, or 25 years and 5 months? Secondly, I think the ending might have been more consistent if both partners had gone for marital counseling, not just Stan. Maybe it's assumed but I think the story should spell this out. Otherwise, I doubt seriously the couple could have reconciled all on their own -- Stan was wounded too deeply. Thirdly, were I Stan, I would have felt the urge for revenge, or at least a revenge fuck. Maybe two wrongs don't make a right, and maybe marital counselors think "getting even" is not the way to reconcile. Maybe that's correct. But humans being what they are, having emotions and such (except for Spock, but he was only half-human, after all), the natural reaction would be for Stan to also want to feel desired, to feel a sense of self-worth. He felt rejected and diminished when Betty jumped in another man's arms (two others, in fact). Now he is "seconds." Teaching Betty what it feels like when one's partner cheats -- it's a blow to one's self-esteem that even psycho-babble can't redress -- might truly insure she would never, ever do this again if she wanted to remain married to Stan. As I mentioned above, she and Stan had just renewed their wedding vows a few months before. If she can't keep that promise, why believe her now? She had no consequences other than being caught and being yelled at by Stan (and maybe not getting her twice a month sex for a while).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
this is

as you wrote more serious than most people think. I had once a girlfriend I caught cheating. just like stan. I did have less problems with the morale side not beeing faithful to me. but that she did not even consider a condom did the difference. she would never have told me if I would have not found out. so she not even gave shit about us she did not even value my life. I could have gotten everything from aids to hepatitis just because she did not care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stan needs a nuts transplant

Wife has no self respect, much less respect for her marriage or husband, husband believes anything and apparently can't even get angry like a man would at wife, the guys, the girlfriend or her husband. Instead Stan cries like a girl and seeks counseling. Wife lies, has orgy and insults husband behind his back (while he's listening in real time), lies, then is confronted. Stan THINKS ALOT FOR 3 WEEKS, while wife cries and says she's really, really, really sorry. LOL. Stan takes her back. How can these guys trust these women out of their sight once this kind of damage is done? Do they use 24 hour monitoring devices and chastity belts? Why bother to trust once this kind of damage is done? STAN = WIMP AND FOOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A simplistic slut wife who deserves to be left ...

alone and in despair. One more example of fucked up slut wife(s) who do not deserve a decent husband. Such stories set the stage for the bullshit efforts by those idiots bonnietaylor and her faithful but mis-guided sidekicks www and needyou. Does such behavior warrant elimination from the gene pool - we vote "yes". Stupid idiots deserve the humiliation and scorn for bizarre behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
out of balance

What would she have done if Stan had not caught her? I think she told us when she left Helen's place. "I laughed and left."

<br>

She was so guilt ridden it was a big joke to her. She later says some women don't learn, but she didn't learn. She was caught. Given her behavior she probably would have continued herself until caught.

<br>

Had Stan added that to his decision-making process, on top of the total disregard for his safety (she was planning to share whatever she might have caught from them as soon as he returned), he would likely have come to another decision.

<br>

Anonymous thoughts was correct. You have to assess the level of betrayal. Lack of remorse and the likelihood of continuing the behavior was well beyond a three-week what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stans got his head up his ass

Good story until Stan got into it. He should be happy his wife is so attractive and wants a playful sex life. He needs to realize that he will never satisfy her by himself, and needs to get with the fucking program. Hell, I'd take her and use her to barter for some great pussy. Stan's a dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This wife is absolutely stupid and the husband

isnt much better. The fidelity and trust of the marriage contract wasnt only broken by her multiple partner bareback sex orgy, it was broken by him telling her no and her doing the flirting to start with. An act so selfish and so self centered it showed total lack or respect and love for her husband. Again in her lies on the phone and about the phone she showed total disrespect, lack of love, and in this case deception by design, changing this from a chance act into a planned and organized act of adultry. Finally in her lies to her husband when he confronted her she lied and changed the lies each time he broke down her story. The wife is a work of art, a total piece of trash. Finally he told her to get checked for STDs even tho he had no plans to have sex with her. It was never mentioned that she got the test and that the test were negative. By having sex with her without the test, he both forgave her actions and accepted any and all consequences. No man in his right mind would have stayed marriege to such a weak willed self centered woman. She was only concerned with guilt and sorry that she had been caught, after all it was the greatest sex of her life, and when the opportunity arises again she will resume her slutty actions. If she had really been sorry about her actions, she would have told her friend that she was going to tell other womans husband herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Doesn't Work

You painted such an unflattering picture of the wife, that it would almost be impossible for a reader to want them to get back together. Other than a drop in their sex life, and her feeling old, she had no motivation to think and act like she did. You did not even have her fully deny what she was doing, and the guilt really only happened when she got caught. As to the husband, finding out is one think, hearing what he must have heard would be too much for most too over come.

I will admit to being a fan of reconciliation, but you really did not write this well enough to make it believable, nor create the right characters, for the reader to want it to happen.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
I guess I'm in the minority

I found the situation and reactions prety realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brain Damage is really BRAIN DAMAGED

abject total massive failure. Not even close.

<br></br>

1. Time after time the wife lied. She led on the phone... several times. She INTENTIONALLY engaged in

preplanned deceit

<br></br>

2.NOT until Stan confronted her the truth did she admit to it. Therefore she was NOT upfront and honest

<br></br>

3. The wife did NOT have JUST a 1 night stand... which clearly this author is trying to tell us. She engaged in pretty hard core sex with numerous men.

<br></br>

4 The husband nevers asks or ponders the question... if the wife had NOT left her phone on would she have cheated again?

<br></br>

since we all know what the ANSWER... the end doesnt work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the wife even stated to Helen her husband was not

worth keeping. So I guess she wznted her paycheck figuring once she had him under control she could start her adultry again. The wife lied, deceived, cheated, placed herself at risk with multiple partners, had bareback sex, and lied again to her husband. In what part of this does she love her husband, no where and not at all. She is brain damaged. The line I really liked was after three weeks it was: "I had already been tested and was OK." Well now in three weeks what was she tested for, not for HIV/AIDS and a variety of other goodies that may not show up for months! Even after a year a negative HIV test does not mean you are safe it means you are not positive yet. To have sex with this slut is an attempt to commit suicide. Divorce was the only option, not an option! Sorry she was so self centered and lacking in self esteem she played every card she could to manipulate hubby into a Cuck and she suceeded. If she was really sorry she would have confessed without finding out her husband heard the entire conversation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Apt

Writer's name very apt for his\her\it's writing skills

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed the story. While it was a simple tale of a one-time infidelity it made the point that for this couple love meant more than lust. Stan's talk with his wife about what their marriage meant to him was particularly effective. He laid out the positives and negatives as well as honestly acknowledging his lack of involvement in their marriage but placed the blame for her infidelity squarely on her shoulders where it belonged. His forthrightness and her acceptance of the blame cleared the air for them to rebuild their marriage. A very well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

good story ,i think maybe 10percent of spouses would havs taken her back in the real world.Shelied and would have done it again if not caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

good story ,i think maybe 10percent of spouses would havs taken her back in the real world.Shelied and would have done it again if not caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice touches

wife played the game and lied. nice touch for the cell and the recording, and then using it when he did. it bothered ne that she failed to discuss, and did what she did, more than once. forgiveness with such a slut? husband's apparent word to bill abdout helen was a nice touch too. consequences. me, probably fini w her.

zed0zed0about 15 years ago
!

Despicable, inexcusably lame wimp story. Stan need s to develop a taste for cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dry and emotionless!

This story had a pretty good plot, but the writing style and dialogue ruined it. There was absolutely no believable emotion on either the wife's or Stan's part after the discovery and confession of the adultery. The dialogue read like it came from the side of a cereal box. The husband's anger never came across, and the wife's protestations of love and sorrow read like a preface to a history book. No emotion or anger, or pain really came across.<p>

If he heard the fuck session from her cell phone (amazing that he just happened to record it), then he would have known that she considered that Ryan was not worth keeping, and that he was nowhere near as good as Tom was. Yet the son-of-a-bitch does not divorce her! That was about as believable as the dialogue was convincing.<p>

This story has to rank as one of the poorest written I have read on Lit.com. That is a shame because the plot, as I said before, had great potential, but the dialogue was stilted, long-winded, and unconvincing. The execution destroyed the plot.<p>

Have a good day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent story

Well written and with the only conclusion that made sense. After all those years of happy marriage it would be hard for Stan to walk away from a totally remorseful wife.

She'll need to deal with the guilt until her dying day; no-one gets off scotfree.

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101almost 15 years ago
only choice is a divorce

This story does not work for me..I agree with Vulcan's comment,and I wonder if her husband had not found out about the orgy and the comments She made to her slut Friend that night and watched Her come home "dripping of cum",that She would have told him about her "mistake" or if She would have continued the cheating?? there was no pattern established to say one way or an other.. Yes She was sorry and felt bad and remorseful but that could have been for getting caught and not for what She done ..She certainly was not thinking about her husband other then that He could not compare to what She was getting that night the best sex she's "ever" had from the guys "BIGGER COCK"..Well there is always someone with a bigger cock..Can He trust Her after this not to do it again?? "NO WAY:!! And it looked that only he went to a marriage councilor.. I bet it was a women..it does not say that She did see one..3 weeks was way to early to decide to stay together,it must be that he thought he was getting to old to leave all that he invested in their marriage and just wimped out..There are all kinds of reasons to stay together most times its financial reasons but sadly it does not work out in the majority of cases..And She got a get out of jail free card.. There were no consequences to Her cheating.. I would like to know where they are in 5yrs

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101almost 15 years ago
only choice is a divorce

This story does not work for me..I agree with Vulcan's comment,and I wonder if her husband had not found out about the orgy and the comments She made to her slut Friend that night and watched Her come home "dripping of cum",that She would have told him about her "mistake" or if She would have continued the cheating?? there was no pattern established to say one way or an other.. Yes She was sorry and felt bad and remorseful but that could have been for getting caught and not for what She done ..She certainly was not thinking about her husband other then that He could not compare to what She was getting that night the best sex she's "ever" had from the guys "BIGGER COCK"..Well there is always someone with a bigger cock..Can He trust Her after this not to do it again?? "NO WAY:!! And it looked that only he went to a marriage councilor.. I bet it was a women..it does not say that She did see one..3 weeks was way to early to decide to stay together,it must be that he thought he was getting to old to leave all that he invested in their marriage and just wimped out..There are all kinds of reasons to stay together most times its financial reasons but sadly it does not work out in the majority of cases..And She got a get out of jail free card.. There were no consequences to Her cheating.. I would like to know where they are in 5yrs

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Stan is in for a very long and hard road.

"It was fantastic and so erotic. Tom is so much bigger than Stan. I've never felt that full and that used. I hate to admit it, but poor Stan just can't even compare." With these words Betty will always be comparing Stan to any cock she thinks about. He may be the only one she uses for the rest of there marrage but it is getting shorter everyday.

I liked the story and the development but I think Stan jumped back into the saddle too soon to really think about the real impact of what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cockold in the morning

stan was a wimp and cockold.helen hubby bill wasn't a cockold.some men like stan wife are whores for other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Should have dumped the bitch

Not my idea of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what worst ,old female fool or a young female fool

a old vain female fool,because she do anything to be young again.hubby should've put her ass on the street for a month.then she see how bless she really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agenda

Well written, erotic, euphoric, sexy, thrilling, tantalizing and absorbing...But, she is an intelligent woman and when she agreed to go out, while she was getting ready, while they drove to the club, whilke they danced, while they flirted and drank, while they cuddled...she KNEW damn well!!! Subleminally, she held her thoughts of adultery out of the edge of her conscious mind; however, all the right things happening she could end up having thrilling and exciting sex. She said it right, hubby would never measure up. She does love him, she does not want to leave him...BUT, she wants the thrill and excitement of casual and random thrilling sex. Unfortunately, her phone goof changed everything and now she needed to earn and keep hubby. He won't forget she lied, even given the obvious suggestion that he knew, she lied. Now, he will always wonder. Now, how does she have a night out, even an innocent one??? And, he wants to keep her and she now has that thrill in the back of her mind...it was exhiliarating...oh oh!!!

Maybe, just maybe, she loves him so much that she will Never play again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This has got to be one of the most pathetic efforts ever posted here!

Hopefully this idiot author is long gone and the "brain damage" was painfully slow. Geez, this stinks like that shit that www and bonnietaylor puke out. Piss poor and complete waste of space!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Communications

This was a well thought out and well written story. The wife in this case learned the hard way that she needs to communicate or otherwise she will deeply hurt someone and caused a tremendous amount of stress on all involved. Ending worked out well but not all end this way. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So the husband has such low self-esteem that he keeps the slut wife? Who really crafted this pile of dung? Was it that idiot size 14 or his fag sidekick mancelt?

She cheats on him, talks shit about him and he still decides to keep her? Christ, he is as brain-dead as she is - they deserve each other. Author - you created this male character with all the genetic faults that JPB, Britease and MattM are famous for. Now all we need is the for the fag "size 14 & this mancelt boytoy" to defend this conniving bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHAT!

The husband took her back...WTF. Sorry I read this story. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well written but...

not believable unless the guy was an imbecile that looked like the elephant man

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a pile of dog shit!

Pathetic at best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
STAN BUTT UGLY OR JUST SOO DESPERATE?

"Tom is so much bigger than Stan. I've never felt that full and that used. I hate to admit it, but poor Stan just can't even compare." How could any guy get over hearing what went on there, especially hearing this quote that his wife said about him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tom is da man

Tom is the only person in the whole story that does the right thing. Stan should go down to the nearest Wal - Mart and get the biggest pair of panties they have and start wearing them he is that much of a wimp

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 13 years ago
What a Wimp

I have to agree, a total waste of time

geopri71geopri71about 13 years ago
forgiveness

Why is a husband a whimp for not throwing her out .She got caught and after soul searching and time ,he took her back. I doubt if he totally forgave her ,but took into account there 25 good years together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Broken trust

She willingly and knowingly engaged in adultery, first with one and then in a menage a troi? If she had not been caught she most likely would have continued on the same path as her friend Helen and become a serial adulterer. After all she got away with it. It was only hubby finding out which put a cork in it.

As the husband said, she should have talked to him about the problems in their sex live before she engaged in extra marital activities. She didn't even give him the chance to adress their problem.

The husband however came to the wrong conclusion and should have divorced her. Trust, that priceless comodity, will never be truly healed once broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shitty tale by asshole author.

Have you checked for having an STD? Obviously you are a sicko and likely into this crap. Funny if your spouse gave it to you. Couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of shit.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
i agree you have brain damage

writers here love to be the wimpy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Huedogg is absolutely correct.

Sorry excuse for an author as well as a sorry excuse for a sordid tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em says:

You really have the right "nom-de-plume" - you are brain damaged.

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
thy name is wimp

thy name is wimp. That says it all. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Any man that takes back a cheater isnt a real man he has no pride

dump her ass and divorce her its not worth it no matter what to stay with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wimp

no way i would touch her again what a wimp you made the guy. i dont care if they were married 60 yrs she is still a whore.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
She is still

a slut. Put her out on the curb and her belonging in the yard with the sprinkler on that first night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is a slut

an he is a wimp 1*

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

out with the garbage cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Three roads all lead to the same end.

1. Cuckold/wimp will limping and crying in the middle of the night losing wife's respect -then divorce!

2. The "size queen" will yearn for that big cock like Tom's and cheat again - divorce!

3. Stan wakes up to his unfeeling, self-absorbed cheater of a wife - divorce!!!!

Kick her cheating ass to the curb and find a true woman.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
not believable

It gets a 1 to feminist,so she can have her cake and eat it then all is forgiven this writers males have no anger or emotions all to womanly just to accepting like women wrote them up to make up for her husband throwing her cheating ass out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow - Feel sorry for the wife to be married to such a jerk

I enjoyed page 1 of the story, but then the author shows how much he does not love his wife. I realize maybe this is a fantasy, but the author apparently has a real dislike for woman and is not understanding at all. Normally I sign my comments, but you are not worthy of that

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Last anon was right -

TO STAY ANON -

Feel sorry for the cheating, selfish, self absorbed bitch? Who knew her husband loved her but was bored so she decided it just fine to fuck around like her slut friend - both knew it was wrong, both knew it would destroy their (supposedly important) marriages.

But both decided not to try any other significant steps - like and open conversation of frank concerns? That was too hard so got the fuck around route? Stan was right if you actually love him tell him in clear terms and see what the response is - then walk if necessary. But betray a life time of trust for bid dick or two?? Fuck her - he was not a perfect person (or partner) bur was she?? NNOOOO!

She ws beyond lucky he even tried to work through it and keep her - he had to sit through her fucking and then look at her crusty skank self? Then try to look past it and find the love of his life in the middle of the cesspit she became - and loved every minute of it? She needed her friend to reminder her that she loved her husband not the big dick? right poor her -

Nicely written and a good plot -

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Crap!

Cuck bullshit...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Should have just left the cheating cunt. Fucking cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reconcilation is fine, but take charge.

The husband is a wimp, not because he forgave her and took her back. It’s because he accepted her blaming him that he has stopped showing his appreciation of her. If he takes her back, he now knows he has to start telling her how sexy she is and to work hard in the bed room to keep he satisfied. Of course he’s doomed to fail because he can’t possibly keep up with her increasing hormone level while his is decreasing.

I’m not a fan of reconciliation stories, but if I am the husband I would tell the wife that she didn’t work to get appreciation. Did she try to dress up for him, to seduce him? Did she do anything besides lying like a log while making him do all of the work? Contrary to popular belief, the most of the male sexual organ isn’t the penis. Most of it is his eyes and his brain. It is the female’s job to arouse the male so he can penetrate her. Men are stimulated visually. This is why the porn industry is big business and why there are voyeur stories. So if I’m the husband listening to the wife whining about lacking sexual appreciation, I would tell her to shut the fuck up, strip down, wear heavier make ups, put on heels, and start pole dancing in the living room.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
another fool

The bitch must go.....anyone could do much better. Remember, you excrete shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
These anonymous are something else BTB alive .

Well after 25 years of. Marriage and one mistake I see how you can forgive her. Those who want to burn the bitch just a small. Minded people , who never had a good partner in life. Some marriages can't be saved and so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He made a mistake

He should have dumped her cheating ass. No matter how much she says that she is sorry, as long as he forgives her, she'll be back looking for more. Will she ever be happy with him again? No.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
It will happen

As she said good ole Tom was much bigger and better than the husband was, and, he heard here say that so that will always be on his mind. And as for her, she will be out looking again for another big cock to fill her worthless pussy. So only time will tell and it's my opinion that they will NOT last. Aside from that, the story was very well written and well put together good job.

Dunny69Dunny69over 8 years ago
Unbelievable

If any man had heard what she had said then he would never touch, talk or accept her presence regardless how he may have previously felt.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
So stupid

He has to dump her as fast as he can. And as far as the other husband, would he want to know if her husband had caught the women instead of him? This entire situation is fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You need to learn about punctuation!

A new paragraph is started every time a new person speaks. You NEVER have two people speaking in the same paragraph. When one person is speaking and you have multiple paragraphs you leave the quotation marks off the end of the last sentence but start the next paragraph with the marks.

Those rules are there for a reason. It makes a story much easier to read. It gets confusing when you don't know who is talking to who.

shvg65shvg65almost 8 years ago
It's over

I know with me being 50 years old, I would need a strong Viagra to get hard after hearing what she said about him being the best she ever had. If we ever had sex again I would think she was thinking about how great the other guy was. There are a lot of single women 50 to 65 out there looking for romance. They may have had better, but he didn't hear it first hand. DIVORCE her ass and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

brain_damage is an apt name.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another man wimping out

She knew what she was doing and there is no way he will ever trust her again. Divorce her and get on with his life and he will get his self-respect back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp

The least the stupid cuck could do is go out and find a hottie and bring her home and fuck her in front of his wife (all night long). I can't rate this lower than one star because there is no such option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stan just doesn't compare

If you're going to have your cheating wife character toss out a barb like that you need to actually work for the reconciliation. You didn't even try in this story so the reconciliation is hollow at best.

JeepLover42JeepLover42about 7 years ago
Horrible

Just, horrible cuck crap.

The woman Details how she had sex with two men in every way possible and husband just accepts it.

Oh yeah, and I makes their marriage better. Right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only One True Outcome Here, DIVORCE

Stan should of divorced her, as the saying goes, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ugh

You write some incomplete, wimpy cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The ol' empty nest rationalization!

The author wrote the wife had full time job. She volunteered at daughter's school, but did not want to volunteer during evening free time, take up a hobby, or take some evening adult education classes.

She decides to ''cure'' her non-existent empty nest blues by hitting bars with ''the girls''

Empty nest syndrome applies to full-time stay at home moms whose children are grown, not a wife who has a full time job.

Hey her husband golfed...she could have asked him to teach her.

She repeatedly and adamantly stated she could never cheat on husband. Tough to believe she would cave so easily on first time playing variation of flirting game

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
only solution

Stan must find playmate of his own. If need be hire two hot young escorts and record the sex. Make his wife listen to recording.

Scales having been balanced, they can then move on.

I wonder how many times in months leading up to betrayal she came on to husband or told him how attractive he was. Females never understand the street goes both ways!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Crap!"

You people always forget that there are TWO parts to the Literotica name:

LITERature and erotica. Just because a particular story or stories don't contain enough erotica to suit your personal taste doesn't make it wrong! There are plenty of sites out there featuring pure erotica if that is what you're looking for.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No way

No way you take her back after that. She didn't talk to him, she just went out and went crazy. Tom did the right thing Stan is wearing the horns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tom should divorce her

Once a cheater always a cheater. Her friend is now single so it is only a matter of time when they go trolling for guys to screw.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
WOW!

Pretty seriously shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another wimp husband story.Are there any real men out there?.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Love BTB stories and some reconciliation but not when talking about how much better he is than husband

Agree another wimpy Cucky story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stan's Not The Man!

Cuck-a-doodle,DON'T,you dumb fuck! Wifey didn't just cheat,she sneakily set it up and then sucked and fucked TWO guys bareback! Divorce the bitch! Case closed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

Baseball bat or .45?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love a happy ending

Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic!!

Just another Pitiful RAAC story!!!

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Ran out of gas

I don't mind reconciliation stories if they're done well. This one wasn't. It felt as though b_d came up with a scenario, knew how it should end, but then didn't bother to put the work in to make it satisfying or believable. If an author is going to try to sell a reconciliation story there at least has to be some reasoning behind it. A short conversation about how the husband realizes he'd been neglecting her emotional needs and has been seeing a counselor and that the wife had no right or excuse to fuck around, then a statement that neither one wants a divorce is not a satisfactory resolution. There was no meat to this ending. No descriptions of what happened, no mention of how Betty atoned for what she did, no summation of how Stan got over his mistrust, no explanation of how she helped rebuild his confidence in his lovemaking ability...

"I don't want to get a divorce."

"Me neither. Move back into the bedroom."

This is not a good ending. Not sure if b_d got bored or what but this is a poor effort.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again with same reaction. She would be on the streets with Helen.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous