Playing the Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan stood up and said, "Fuck me," very quietly, the expression having nothing to with sex but rather his complete surprise.

"Oh, I plan to," Abby told him. "Or rather I'm planning to have you fuck me. So smoking, yes or no?"

"Yes...please!" he said as he kissed her so hard she nearly fell over.

"What took you so long?" she asked once they came up for air.

"I think you know the answer to that, Abby," he said handing her her pack of Virginia Slims.

"These?" she said wagging them in front of him feigning ignorance and innocence.

Dylan groaned and said, "Okay, okay. I admit it. I'm one of those guys who has the smoking fetish. BAD! I didn't think you'd even know what I was talking about so wasn't going to mention it. At least not for a while. I've had this...thing...for as long as I can remember and you are by far the hottest, sexiest smoker I've ever seen."

"So you want me?" she asked again.

"Yes. Yes, of course I want you, Abby. More than anything."

"How bad?" she asked brushing her lips against his letting him almost taste her smoke.

"Very, very bad," he moaned.

"Bad enough to ask me out on an actual date and treat like more than the object of your fetish?" she said as she stepped away from him.

"I don't understand," he said. "Do you want to do it or not?"

"Sit down, Dylan," she told him. She watched as he slowly sat back down. "Now it's my turn to talk. You just listen for a while, okay?"

She spent the next few minutes telling him how she'd had the biggest crush on him during their last movie; how he didn't even know she was alive because Scarlett was there. "Because I didn't smoke, you wouldn't look twice at me, and now that I do, you want me. But I'm not convinced you want me. I think you want me just because I started smoking...and that's all that matters to you. So...if you ever want to get me in there," she said pointing to the 'bed', "you're going to have to show me I matter to you. And not just as some kind of fetish object. If you ask me out, treat me like a lady, show me some respect, and that you want a relationship with ME and not these," shaking the pack again, "then I'm all yours. Otherwise, there's the door."

Dylan hung his head and said, "I don't even know what to say, Abby. I feel like a fool. A real chump. A complete ass. A selfish prick." He looked up at her and said, "Everything you said is true. I didn't pay any attention to you because all I wanted was to be near Scarlett or even just be able to watch her when she was smoking. I can't lie, though. I have this fetish thing in the worst way and I don't see that ever changing. But now that I have noticed you, I very much want to get to know...you. I'd like nothing more than the opportunity to win your heart. So let me first apologize and then consider having dinner with me the first time we have a few hours off."

Abby looked at him and said, "Apology accepted. And should we get some free time, I'd love to have dinner with you. Just please make sure I can have a cigarette with dinner, okay?"

She smiled at him and Dylan came back to life. "I will. And thank you, Abby. Thank you for taking me to task and for giving me a second chance."

Abby looked at him with a bit of compassion and said, "I believe you're worth a second chance, Dylan. Don't make me regret my decision." She knew he was dying to kiss her again and the truth was she was dying to be kissed. But the only way she'd have anything more than a fling was to stand her ground and find out whether or not he was sincere or just being the ultimate player.

Over the next month, Abby saw a distinct change in the way Dylan treated her. He was pleasant, cordial, and polite to a fault. He'd had roses sent to her trailer the next day and once a week since thereafter. He'd taken her to lunch twice, both times to an outdoor cafe where she could smoke before and after they ate. All in all, he was indeed winning over her heart and Abby found herself falling even harder for him.

After the final day of shooting, there was a huge party at the director's home. Everyone who'd worked so many long hours putting the production together was there to celebrate their accomplishments. Just before dinner the director asked for everyone's attention and began to speak.

"Over the last three months, we've spent more time with each other than any of us probably cared to." There was some polite laughter before he continued. "I would like to formally thank every single person here for their hard work. This is a team effort. No one can make a movie by him or herself. That said, there are certain people who are indispensable to making it a success and in this case, it's our lead actors, Abby and Dylan." There was a burst of loud applause, a lot of whistles, and many shout-outs to them.

"Abby? Dylan? Can you come over and join me for a moment?" There was more applause as the leads made their way to his side. "You two were amazing. Your acting was first-class and the chemistry between you was...sizzling. I don't know if there will be any big awards out of this production or not, but in my book, you both deserve one!"

The room exploded into applause. "Dylan? Any words for the rest of the cast and crew?"

"First of all, thank you for the kind words. Second, thank you to every single one of you!" he said pointing with both hands to the large group. When the applause died back down he said, "There really was chemistry between us," as he looked over at Abby who was smiling at him. He reached for her hand and she took and stood beside him. "That's because the chemistry was real." Her smile told him she agreed.

"The truth is, I worked with Abby before and well, let's just say I regret the way I failed to see her for the wonderful person she is. Her physical beauty is obvious. What may not be is how amazing she is underneath that gorgeous exterior. She's a truly wonderful human being and knowing her has changed my life."

"Kiss her, you fool!" someone hollered out.

Dylan waved and waited for the laughter to stop then grabbed Abby causing her to yelp playfully and kissed her. He then dipped her to the delight of everyone in the room as they continued to clap and cheer and call out best wishes. "You taste so good, Abby," he told her quietly.

"Then you're gonna love what I have planned for us tonight," she whispered back to him.

It was just after midnight when they got to their five-star hotel after a long dinner, a lot of drinks, and a half dozen cigarettes.

"Nice," Dylan said as he looked around. "Does this mean I behaved properly myself since the 'talk' in your trailer?"

She put her arms around his neck and said, "It does. You've been nothing but a gentleman."

"So...is this my reward?" he asked smiling at her.

"Uh-uh," she said shaking her head. "Get undressed and I'll reward you properly."

Dylan was out of his clothes in less than a minute as Abby slipped out of her blouse and stepped out of her skirt. "Sit down on the edge of the bed," she told him.

As he did, she reached for a cigarette then knelt between his legs. "Is this what you've been dreaming about?" she asked as she lit it.

She smiled, inhaled deeply then took his growing cock into her mouth. "Oh, fffuck!" he groaned as her smoke covered his groin. Abby took him long and slow never taking her eyes off of his. Every few seconds she stopped to take a long, deep drag before taking him back into her warm, smokey mouth. "God, that feels so amazing," he told her. "You look so amazing! So...beautiful. God, I love that, Abby!"

"So do I," she told him as she took another monster inhale. She sucked him hard for several more strokes then asked seductively, "Do you like the way I...smoke your pole?"

Dylan fell back on his elbows and just groaned. "Jesus, Abby. God, that feels good!"

She put her cigarette out, and as she exhaled the last stream, Dylan pulled her up onto the bed and rolled her on her back. He kissed her hot, smokey mouth and nearly came. "You taste SO good, Abby" he said wanting to be able to somehow do more than just taste her. He settled for lowered his mouth onto her breast and placed his lips over it and gently began sucking causing Abby to gasp. He reached for her other breast and squeezed softly as he sucked harder.

"Yesss!" she moaned softly. "That feels so good, Dylan. Don't stop!"

He slid between her legs as she spread them widely for him. He went straight for her clit, pulling her soft lips apart and pressing his tongue against it then lapping all the way up. "Oh...ssshit!" she hissed as he repeated the action. She reached for the back of his head and pulled him close. "I love that so much!" she cried as a first finger slid inside her. Abby's pussy was drenched in her own juices. She was hornier than she'd ever been and the man making love to her was the one she wanted more than any other.

"Please make love to me, Dylan," she begged him as soon as a second finger made its way inside her.

"Patience, baby," he told her as a third finger joined the other two.

"Oooo!" she called out. "Yes. Fucking...yessss!!" As his fingers expanded her and his tongue continued to lap her swollen nub, Abby's body went rigid. "Oh, God!" she screamed as she came as hard as she could ever remember. "Yes!!" she cried as her body trembled.

Dylan mounted her and looked into her eyes. "Now? Can I please have you now?" she begged him. She reached for his huge shaft and pointed toward the entrance of her Vault and waited.

Her lover pushed and Abby gasped as he entered her. "Oh, God!" she cried out softly as he filled her. "Fuck me. Please just fuck me, Dylan. Please!"

Moments later he was pounding her; slamming her pussy and slapping his huge balls into her ass. He grunted loudly as he felt her coming again. "Oh...God!" she cried again. "Yes! Oh, God! Cum in my pussy, baby!" she screamed as Dylan shot long, sticky jets of cum inside her. "Yes...yes...YES!!" she cried out.

Barely able to breath, he collapsed on top of her. "Stay inside me, please," she moaned. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy."

"You were amazing," he told her. He lifted up and said, "You're amazing, Abby." He brushed her hair back and kissed her softly.

"I know you'll think I'm just saying this after sex but..."

He looked into her eyes and said, "Tell me. What is it?"

"Dylan? Don't freak out, but I...I love you and I think I'm in love with you."

He smiled and then started laughing. "Dylan! Don't be mean. That was really hard for me to tell you."

"I'm not laughing at you, Abby. I'm laughing from relief. You see, I've been in love with you since that day in your trailer. I just didn't want to scare you off or think I only loved you for one reason."

"Smoking?" she asked knowing the answer.

"Yes, of course. I love that you smoke, but I love you, Abby."

"I love you too, Dylan. And...I'd really like a cigarette right now. If you don't mind, that is."

Dylan laughed again knowing she knew he not only didn't mind, he wanted to watch her smoke again. Abby was even more beautiful laying there naked beside him as she inhaled deeply and exhaled long, deep plumes of smoke.

"Just in case you're wondering, I have no intention of ever quitting." She turned toward him and said, "You have no idea how much I love to smoke, but I really do. I absolutely love it and I don't ever want to go another day without smoking." She inhaled a huge drag and asked, "So...is that okay with you?"

He rolled over on top of her and she felt how hard he was again. "Ooh! I guess so!" she said giggling as he prepared to take her again. "I guess we should make love while I'm smoking to find out how this is going to work since something tells me this is what you're going to be wanting from now on."

Dylan re-entered her and began fucking her hard as he watched her large, natural tits bounce underneath him as she inhaled deeply again. When they were done Abby said, "I'm going to have to work on finding a better way to get rid of the ash while you make love me, huh?"

Abby had another cigarette as they cuddled and that's when Dylan said, "Abby?"

She turned toward him and said, "Yes?"

"Wait right there, okay?" He returned a moment later with one hand behind his back. "Close your eyes and sit up for me." He helped her and once she was up the told her to open them as he showed her a small, fuzzy, blue box. He got on one knee and said, "I know we haven't really dated much, but I've loved you for months now and I bought this...just in case. Abby Denton, I'm absolutely in love with you. So...Abby? Will you marry me?"

Abby's hands were shaking as they covered her mouth, one of them still holding her cigarette. She couldn't speak but she was nodding her head as tears fell from her eyes. Dylan slipped the ring on her finger then stood up and kissed her. Abby threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Yes, I will marry you, Dylan. I love you SO much!" she finally told him.

She sat there staring at her new, humongous diamond ring before speaking again. "You know, just a few months ago, I'd never smoked in my entire life. But I knew I had to learn how for this part and I was worried I either couldn't do it or that maybe you would hate it so much you wouldn't be able to even kiss me." She took a deep drag and went on. "I had no idea you loved smoking as much as I do...just in a different way."

She inhaled deeply then turned to Dylan and said, "Who knew that starting smoking would be the best thing that ever happened to me?"

Their wedding announcement coincided with the release of their new movie and it was front page on every gossip rag that covered Hollywood. No one knew or even suspected what it was that had brought them together nor would they ever. But Dylan and Abby knew and that was all that mattered.