Playing with Fire: The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt threw his indiscretions away and nearly swallowed her foot. With one motion, he fit each of her tiny hosed toes into his mouth. Matt let out a muffled moan and Anette responded with moan of her own. Her body language immediately started to relax. Her toes stayed in his mouth for quite a while. When he finally came back up for air, the nylon around her toes were so damp, it looked like she was wearing hosiery with reinforced toes. He then began to lick the bottom of her sole, following the back-seam to the tips of her toes.

Watching another man grope and slobber all over Anette's feet was amazing. It was just as I had imagined and by now, all of my anxiety was gone. Anette was relaxing and I was starting to realize that I should've started this a long time ago.

Matt continued on to her other foot and Anette relaxed back on her elbows but still made sure to keep both her legs together tightly "just in case". His feast of her pantyhosed feet went on for several minutes until he made a proposal.

"You wanna lay back on the bed?" He asked her.

"Umm Ok. Sure." She replied.

She scooted up further on the bed until her feet were just dangling over the edge.

"Yea, that's great. How 'bout I turn you over? I wanna check out those seams." He added.

"Ha ha umm ...I suppose." She complied and quickly turned over but also made sure to swipe her hands behind her in order to make sure her dress wasn't riding up and exposing her ass. At this angle though, it was useless because her dress was so short that he only needed to kneel back down to see clear up the skirt of her dress. This is exactly what he did too.

He knelt down at the edge of the bed and went back to kissing and licking on her feet. I could see his eyes glancing up her dress and sneaking peeks of her ass. I didn't blame him. I was doing the same thing.

His hands started to roam. Grabbing her ankles, sliding up her calves. He played with the back-seams of her pantyhose with his fingers. It was then that his lips broke free of her soles and lead his way up her legs with gentle kisses. He stopped at the area behind her knees to suck on her legs but this only made her body clinch in response because she is quite ticklish in this area.

"Ah ha ha! I'm sorry! That tickled!" She shouted.

We all laughed together because it was unexpected.

"Ha sorry, I won't do that again. Now I know!" Matt replied.

This acted as another ice breaker for us which was helpful because I could tell by Anette's face that she was getting nervous again being so vulnerable in this position.

Once she calmed down, Matt returned to kissing his way up her legs towards the backs of her thighs. The edge of her dress was only inches away from his mouth. He stopped his progression and looked at me with a serious face.

"Is it Ok if I see her ass?" He asked me.

I knew that he might ask me this. I wanted to say yes immediately but I knew it wouldn't be right without asking for her input. He didn't whisper this to me so I know that she heard him. I looked to her for her response.

She paused for a couple seconds and then nodded in agreement. She seemed reluctant to give in but she did anyway because my facial expression was stating my excitement so far. I wasn't too scared of this because Matt seemed to be in love with her hose. He didn't have some trick up his sleeve. He just wanted to see all of her pantyhose. What nylon freak wouldn't?

His hands gently slid her dress up so that it bunched up at her waist. She assisted him by slightly lifting her torso so that the underside of her dress would slide up as well. Now, Anette's sexy ass was on full display. Her sexy black thong was barely noticeable underneath the hose. Matt reveled in the sight.

"Oh my god." He said shocked.

"That's fuckin' gorgeous." He added.

"Ha ha thank you." She said giggling.

"Perfect huh?" I spoke up.

"Shit, everything is perfect!" Matt replied.

At this point, Matt stood up at the edge of the bed admiring Anette's vulnerable body.

"Ahem...Hey, I'm gonna..." He said in my direction. He motioned to the zipper of his pants.

I didn't respond immediately. I didn't want to answer right away just because I wasn't sure exactly what he meant.

"...I'm gonna fuck her feet. Yea?" He asked me.

"Oh yea, totally." I responded.

I looked at Anette to make sure she was still Ok with this. Her face was flushed but she had a smile on her face. I knew she was still into it.

The entire time she was turned over, she had her eyes either on me or just staring at the pillow in front of her. I guess she was too nervous to watch a stranger worship her legs. However, when she understood that he was about to pull out his hardened dick, she looked over her shoulder to watch. Matt saw her staring and he smiled back.

Matt quickly released his cock. He was already fully erect and precum was already accumulating from the tip. He wasn't massive, he was average. To say that I wasn't worried that he was going to have a massive cock would be a lie though. However, I was relieved to see that he was of average size. The look on Anette's face when she laid eyes on it was priceless. Her smile grew and she looked like she was about to burst with excitement.

"Wet already?" She asked.

"Ha ha you noticed huh? How could I not be? Look at you!" Matt replied.

She rolled her eyes.

Seeing how turned on Matt was changed Anette's demeanor. She still laid on her stomach but appeared much more relaxed. She then raised one foot to meet his balls with her tiny toe. With her foot arched, she bounced her toes on the bottom of his balls playfully. Matt remained still, watching her sexy foot seduce his throbbing dick. Her toes left his balls to meet his cock but they couldn't quite make it up the entire length of his shaft so Matt bent his knees a little so her toes could have their fun.

"Thank you. I couldn't reach!" She said innocently.

Anette didn't hesitate to wipe up the precum from the tip of his cock with the tip of her foot. The precum slimed the seam across her toes. Then she placed both her arched feet on each side of his hard-on and began massaging it by flexing her silk toes back and forth. Matt's head kicked back as he sighed.

"God damn." He said.

"Yea?" She responded.

Matt nodded in approval.

The gentle massaging of her toes quickly progressed to firm stroking and with it, Matt's groaning. This turned on Anette even more so she kept going. After a couple more strokes, she tried to press her sole into the bottom of his shaft but it was obvious that she needed his assistance again.

"Need some help?" Matt asked.

She replied by nodding with a big grin on her face. Matt reached down to take both her feet in his hands and pressed his cock into her soles. His cock met her curvy arches with firm thrusts back and forth. He began thrusting into her feet faster, fucking her nylon soles with passion as if it were her pussy. I could also notice that she was encouraging him by flexing her toes at the base of his shaft. She learned to do this move on me, she knew the effect it had.

Matt stopped every few thrusts to realign his cock inside the arches of Anette's soles. Each time he did this, he would drag a little bit more precum along the bottoms of her nylon clad feet. This wasn't enough though because after a moment, he pulled something out of his back pocket. It was a small bottle of lube.

"I'm just gonna make this a little bit easier. Hold on." He told Anette as he dripped a generous amount of lubricated jelly onto the balls of her feet.

Matt first used his thumbs to spread the jelly around her arches and then laid his dick back on her soles.

"Ahhh shit, that's great." He said kicking his head back again.

Anette and I had used this sort of lube on her feet before so she was no stranger to how it felt. She actually told me before that she enjoyed the squishy feel of it and that it felt like cum, just not as warm.

Anette was getting a real kick out of Matt's groaning. She giggled quietly each time he would let out another grunt. Her eyes were no longer locked on Matt's dick but instead, her eyes were locked on Matt's facial expressions. This is what got Anette off, she liked seeing my face during sex because it turned her on. She liked seeing my face wrench in turmoil while I was making my way to my climax. Now, she was biting her lip because she was turned on by seeing Matt's inability to control himself.

"OK OK OK, stop! Hold on." He said loudly.

Matt was nearly trembling. He pulled his dick out of the crevice that was Anette's hosed feet.

"What? What's wrong?" Anette asked.

"Nothing, nothing. I just didn't want to cum yet." Matt responded breathing deeply.

"Oh ha ha, Ok!" She said giggling.

Matt took a second to compose himself. Anette glanced at me not knowing what to do with herself.

"I wanna...I wanna kiss your legs while I cum on your feet. Cool?" He said.

"Ok, yea." She answered.

Matt crawled halfway on the bed after taking off his pants, hovering directly over her seductive legs. Anette still laid prone on the bed and lowered her feet back down on the edge of the mattress. Matt straddled Anette's feet and lowered his mouth onto the backs of her thighs, kissing them gently. He took his time licking up and down the back-seam of each leg. I could tell that he was getting ready for his big finale.

Down at the end of the bed, Matt's cock was slowly sliding up and down her silky feet. Up above, Matt gradually lowered himself onto his elbows. This was problematic because his mouth was no longer in reach of Anette's legs and closer to her ass. In fact, Matt's face began inching closer to her ass. It looked as if he was going to start worshipping her ass now instead. This was not something that Anette or I had anticipated.

She looked directly at me looking for guidance because she could feel his impending assault on her ass. I looked at her with concerned eyes as if to say "Are you Ok?". She responded with a simple shrug. I figured that if she really wanted him to stop, she would've at least nodded but I didn't get that impression from her. I guess she was thinking "Why stop now?".

I thought to myself. He was just going to kiss her ass so I didn't believe it would be a big deal. She was having fun so far anyway. I didn't want to be a chicken and call it off just over a kiss so I decided to say nothing.

Only a moment later, Matt's lips met the nylon fabric covering her ass cheeks. Each gentle kiss he laid on her sexy ass quickly deepened with passionate grunts.

Anette was caught off guard when his hands gripped her hips because he forced her ass upwards into his face. This nearly forced his nose into her crack.

"Ahhh!" She yelped in surprise.

I stood by frozen in place. I didn't know if what to do. I didn't know if I should step in.

Matt's loud groan in response was muffled in her ass. The vibration of his groan in her ass crack made her yelp again.

"Oooook!" She said nervously.

Matt didn't let up though. It was obvious he was in heaven.

Anette couldn't escape the grip he had on her hips. Her hands clinched the bed tightly, gathering handfuls bedsheet. Her face grimaced in pain even though he wasn't hurting her. She buried her face in the pillow in front of her and I could no longer read her facial expressions.

Matt continued to fuck her feet down below and his face started to bury deeper into her ass crack. His moans got louder even though they were muffled into my girlfriend's helpless ass. His moans were met with hers now which were muffled into the pillow she had planted her face in. Surprisingly, her moans seemed to be moans of pleasure now. What shocked me was that I could see her hips starting to buck into Matt's face.

I couldn't believe it. Anette was trying to grind her ass against Matt's face. I was stunned and little bit uneasy. This wasn't what I had envisioned but I also wasn't about to stop it. I said nothing.

By now, Matt's face had nearly disappeared into her ass. If Anette's ass had not been cased in pantyhose, Matt would've surely had a clear shot at licking her asshole or even her pussy. I was pretty sure he was trying though because Anette was moaning like he was fucking her. Matt knew that she was enjoying it so he started humping her feet harder.

"Yes, yesss." Anette murmured quietly.

Matt's hips were vigorously grinding against Anette's slippery feet and his moans were quite loud, even with his face buried into her ass. Anette's cries of pleasure were equally loud and she was no longer trying to hide the fact that her hips were rocking back and forth across Matt's face. Anette's hands suddenly left the bedsheets she was grasping to reach back and force Matt's head further into her crack. I figured this was pointless because his face couldn't go any deeper but oddly enough, his face seemed to slide further in. Then, I noticed that Anette was spreading her legs faintly, just enough to allow him a closer shot at her nylon covered pussy. Slowly, Matt's mouth lowered deeper between her legs right next to her nylon clad pussy.

I had never seen her so overcome by sexual desire. I wasn't sure how to process seeing what she was allowing him to do to her. It was both amazing and dangerous.

Only a few more seconds of violent noises and humping passed until Matt's body completely cramped up like he was paralyzed. Matt was cumming on my girlfriend's tiny feet.

"Fuck! Yesssss!" He yelled into Anette's ass.

He had a vice grip on Anette's hips, trying to force his face against her pussy beneath her pantyhose. Anette's hands each had a fistful of his hair and looked like they were never going to let go of the back of his head.

"Ohhhh shit!" She shouted into the pillow.

His body spasmed with a few more spurts of cum. Of course, I couldn't see anything yet because he was laying on top of her legs but I was anxious to see the mess he made on her nylons. Both of them laid there, hardly moving. They were both panting like two dogs in heat. I knew it was going to take a minute before either of them were able to move since they had both worked themselves up so intensely.

After they both caught their breath, Matt pushed himself off my girlfriend's butt and slowly stood up. This revealed the messy goo that he had lathered over Anette's soles.

I took a closer look at her feet and saw his cum had collected between her arches and the few strands that had landed on the backs of her ankles. Her tiny feet looked even sexier now caked in semen.

I couldn't believe at how turned on this made me. I was more excited than I had ever been in my entire life while I was watching Matt use my girlfriend like a sex toy. However, I didn't understand why I was so turned on by the sight of another man's cum on my girlfriend's feet. It didn't make sense to me.

Anette finally picked her head up off the pillow and glanced back over her shoulder. She looked at Matt and then at me with a embarrassed but satisfied smile.

"Soooo...?" She asked to no one in particular.

We all laughed awkwardly.

"Ha ha ummmm, I don't know what to say." She added.

"That was awesome." Matt stated.

"Yea, yea. It was! Thank you." She replied.

"Ha ha ha god, she's so cute! She thanks me for taking advantage of her." Matt laughed.

Anette's genuine innocence always was a turn on for me. Matt apparently got a kick out of it too.

Anette laid in the same position while Matt began to put his pants back on. She looked at me again with the same embarrassed smile before she plunged her face back into the pillow. I could tell that she was embarrassed but not because of what she did. She was embarrassed because of how horny she was.

Matt stared at her ass while he fixed his belt and tried to soak in his last glance of her sexy hose.

"Damn. Her ass is amazing." He said to me.

"It really is." I agreed.

She giggled into the pillow. She shook her ass playfully, teasing the both of us.

"See! That's what I'm talking about! She doesn't even know how sexy she is. It's adorable." Matt said.

She kept laughing to herself knowing that her tease was working.

"If I had more in me, I'd go again." Matt said defeated.

I think Anette was truly trying to seduce Matt into round two because she didn't pick her head up until Matt started walking towards the door.

"You're leaving?" She asked concerned.

"Yea, I gotta go. Thank you guys though. You were amazing." He replied.

"Oh Ok. Yea, thank you too!" She responded.

She sounded sincerely disappointed.

We exchanged our final goodbyes and I escorted him out. I closed the door and turned around to find Anette staring at me. She looked like she always does when she is about to seduce me.

"Was it what you wanted babe?" She asked me sexy smirk on her face.

I took a second before I answered back.

"It wasn't what I expected but...it was...really hot." I said.

"Ha ha ha oh yea? Are you turned on?" She asked.

Her smirk got bigger with each question.

"Really. Really turned on." I answered.

"Ok...show me." She replied.

She rolled back over on her stomach and playfully kicked her legs back and forth. She knew that flashing her legs like this always threw me for a loop.

I walked over to the edge of the bed just where Matt had stood. She stared at me over her shoulder, waiting for my next move.

I debated on asking her to take her pantyhose off because as I stared down at her feet, I could clearly see that his cum had not dissipated at all. His semen was still largely caked on the silk between her arches. However, I said nothing because the more I stared at the mess, the more I was intrigued by it. I had never been so confused in my life. Why did I want to touch it? Why did I want to feel it?

This whole time, she was fluttering her toes inside the silk fabric and waving her feet around. She was making sure that I got a good look at what happened to her pantyhose.

"You wanna fuck my feet too? You know it looked fun!" She asked playfully.

I deliberated about her proposal. I had already made up my mind and she was right, I wanted to. I wanted to feel her feet warm with his cum.

"C'mon! It's just cum. I swallow yours all the time ha ha!" She laughed.

I laughed too but deep down, I was still terrified. I was scared because I knew what I was about to do, I just didn't have the nerve to do it yet.

Seconds later, I took the plunge.

I quickly undid my pants and pulled my cock out. Just like Matt, it was already dripping with precum. Actually, my pants had several wet spots on them from all the precum that had been oozing out the whole night.

"Oh wow, look at it dripping out already!" She said staring at my cock.

My trembling hands grabbed her feet and pulled them closer to my dick. My hard on bounced with the blood that was flowing through it. I bent my knees just enough to lower my cock onto her feet when I felt it.

It was still warm. It was wet and slimy. I pressed my cock firmly on to her soles and then lifted it back off. His semen was caked around the bottom of my dick. It was clinging to me like some sticky goo. I couldn't believe that I actually touched another man's cum. I shuddered at the thought.

Without warning, she started grinding her feet along the bottom of my shaft. Doing so lathered my dick with ever more semen. I looked at her and she responded with a devilish grin. She was enjoying this too.

I slowly pushed my cock between her feet, working my way in and out. I couldn't deny it, the silky feel of her soles wrapped in nylon felt even more satisfying now that they were lubed with warm semen. I had never had a better footjob from Anette. Her feet had never felt so amazing. All my inhibitions were gone now because the silky, slippery feeling was greater than the feeling of how disgusted I was with myself.