Playing with Fire: The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only about a minute had passed before I felt the jump in my balls. I was already close to cumming.

"Did you like watching him use my feet? Did you like watching him touch my legs?" She asked innocently.

I didn't know what to say but I let out a faint grunt which she noticed. I could tell her question was genuine but it was the way she said it that got me. It made me replay everything that just happened in my head. I couldn't hide the fact that it turned me on. My heavy breathing was very apparent.

"Are you gonna make a mess on my feet too?" She asked playfully.

"...Yea." I said.

I could barely muster the words to speak now that I was so close to blowing my load.

"Is that where you wanna cum babe? On my lil' sexy feet?" She asked again peering over her shoulder.

I could only nod at this point.

I could feel her toes massaging the base of my dick each time I pressed further into her soles. This was enough to send me over the edge.

"C'mon babe. Cum on my nylons." She added.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I pressed my cock deep between her soles until I could feel the first spurt shoot out. Once it did, I pulled my dick out and held it at her toes in order to watch my cum plaster her feet. My cum shot out so violently that some of the drops reflected off and landed next to the first spurt which was laid across her thighs.

"Oh my gosh! Ha ha it's coming out so hard! She shouted.

I struggled to stand up straight while the remaining cum was popping out. I couldn't even stare at her feet anymore because of the state I was in. This was heaven.

All of my cum was unloaded by now and her soles were even more cummy than before. They were a sloppy white mess of thick liquid mixed into her sexy, black pantyhose. This image is still burned into my memory.

"Let me see!" She demanded.

Looking over her shoulder, she still had a huge grin on her face. She tilted her feet so she could see the mess we had made and some of the semen dripped down her ankles.

"Wow! I've never had this much cum before." She said staring at her feet.

She admired the view and played with the cum by rubbing her toes into the opposite foot. The seam across her toes were now laced with gooey slime.

"Well, how do you like my new look? Ha ha!" She laughed.

She pointed her toes in the air, flaunting her slutty feet.

"It's a good look!" I said smiling.

The same devilish grin came over her and she responded "Yea? Maybe I'll try it again sometime...?".

***Getting you off gets me off. Tell me what you think. Leave a comment.***