Playing with Old Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," I almost whispered. "You really do look good."

"Thanks." She said, enjoying how my eyes were all over her more than my comment. "So, my turn! Truth or dare...though you don't really have a choice now." She added with a wink.

I chuckled, maybe a bit nervously between the sudden exposure of flesh - which I was beginning to wonder about the sanity of having her do - and that predatory expression that was back in her eyes. "Ok, dare."

She grinned, holding me in a moment of suspense before saying, "I dare you to open your zipper and pull your cock out your jeans." She looked down at my bulge. "Besides, it looks like he could use some relief."

She wasn't wrong about that. There was something though that I hadn't planned on revealing to her now...or, at all really; I hadn't been wearing underwear that day. It wasn't an intentional thing; I actually went commando more often than not. But as most of my stuff was packed for the move, I only had a few pairs of clothes to cycle through at that time and all my undies were dirty.

I could pass, I thought. But really, her losing an article of clothing had actually given her more of an advantage in our real game. So, maybe this would even us up...

"Ok." I said at length. I saw her eyebrows raise almost imperceptibly as I reached down to open my zipper. There was no question about her expression when my cock popped suddenly into view, standing at full mast as I pulled it out. I was rock hard...from her story, from our game...hell, from the last couple weeks. I was full length and then some as her mouth dropped.

"Oh my god," she breathed. "I forgot how big you are..."

I thought I almost saw her drooling.

"Ok, ok. You don't have to stare." I said, teasing her a bit, though I was internally happy about the compliment. She still remained glued to my throbbing head. "Truth or dare."

She licked her lips. "Dare."

I smiled deviously as I felt I had an upper hand. "I dare you to kneel in front of me, putting you face right up to my cock...you have to sit like that for fifteen seconds, pretending to give me head."

I heard her breathing shudder, and her eyes darted up at me.

"However, you aren't allowed to touch me or you have to take a penalty."

She looked at me hard. "What kind of penalty?"

I thought for a moment about what would actually be a deterrent for her. "I'll put my cock away, and you won't be able to dare me to do anything with it for the rest of the game."

She pouted, but then nodded in agreement.

Then, obediently, she knelt in front of me, putting her face just millimeters from my tip but not touching me. It stood straight up at attention as I slid back a little in my seat.

"So, like this?" She asked looking up at me with big eyes. I shuddered as I felt her hot breath...maybe this was a bad idea.

"Yes," I breathed. Then, gaining some composure, "remember, no touching."

Then she started...and that's when I knew I'd made a mistake in this dare. It wasn't completely for nothing, as I could see how difficult it was for her as well as she ran her tongue up and down the air in front of me...I think she wanted to slide herself on me almost as badly as I wanted her to... But every second seemed to pass with more and more agony. It was dead silent between us, and the only sounds were of the pouring rain outside. It had an inexplicable effect of intensifying what I was watching just in front of me, and had I realized it would have been such torture I might have only suggested ten seconds...or had just let her suck me off!

"Ok!" I breathed. "Time!"

For a finale, she pretended to lick me from my balls all the way to my tip - moaning softly as she finished.

She jumped back up, clearly breathing heavily, stood, and said, "truth or dare."

I was feeling a little lightheaded after that display. Damn, that was a bad idea. I would have to be more careful from now on, I thought. "Dare."

She regained some of her own composure, and was soon looking into me with a frighteningly devious expression.

"Ok, mister, you want to play..." She huffed. "I dare you to get on your hands and knees in front of me, just like you had me doing. I'm going to spread myself in front of you, and you will have to watch my fingers disappear into my cunt for thirty seconds..." She paused. "and you can't touch me either, or you will have a fucking penalty."

I shuddered. "What penalty?"

"You will have to eat my pussy until I cum in your mouth if you touch me."

Holy fuck...seriously? I thought. I could have, and really should have, declined the dare and revealed a fantasy. But really, discussing a fantasy about her would still add to the tension, and maybe even encourage her. Defiantly, I agreed to the dare.

She almost looked a bit surprised, but quickly her expression fell neutral. "Good, so get down there." She ordered. As I moved she turned and sat in her seat, spreading her legs and pulling her skirt up. I was a bit confused at first as she didn't make a move to pull down her leggings, and thought maybe she planned to just frig herself through them. But as I knelt in front of her I saw I had no such luck...her leggings had a hug gaping hole in the crotch, completely revealing her clean-shaven pussy. Fuck...she hadn't been wearing panties... I wondered if she had been like that the whole day...though I'd swore I saw her covered earlier that night... It didn't matter now, right in front of me on full display was a beautiful, dripping pink pussy. It was one thing to see her in photos, and quite another to have it in the flesh mere inches from my face. As I sat there, I again wondered about the prudence of going through with this.

"Ok, lean closer." She breathed, sliding a finger over her already dripping slit.

"You have a timer?" I asked. "I think both of us might get a little distracted."

She smiled, and reached for her phone. "I'm setting it for thirty seconds. You ready?"

I shook my head. Whether or not I was, here we went...

"Go..." She exhaled as she plunged a finger into her cunt.

I involuntarily exhaled at the same time as I watched her finger disappear in her folds. She started very slowly at first, swirling her fingers around her entrance before slowly dipping back deep inside. Then her pace increased, as did her breathing, and I when I heard her moans as she shoved in two fingers my head began to swim. The scent of her sex began to fill my nostrils...I certainly wouldn't have had to be this close to her to breathe in her musky aroma, but it was heavenly. She was fucking herself in earnest, plunging a third finger in her little hole, when I started to notice her shuddering. Her fingers were completely coated in her wetness, and her cum began to pool every time she plunged inside. Soon her mouth formed an 'o', and a thin stream of liquid squirted from her suddenly and sprayed my face. No sooner had a second stream hit my lips than the timer went off, competing with her loud cries of release. I watched as her orgasm begin to subside, and absently licked my lips and tasted her sweet release...fuck, that was another bad idea. I was already dizzy from watching that display, but tasting her nectar almost made me dive right into her spasming cunt. I saw her inner muscles dilating and tensing her entrance, and it was my turn to moan out loud. That was one of the hottest fucking things I'd ever seen.

"Ohhhh, fuck..." She half sighed, half moaned. As if mimicking her, there was a long low rumble of thunder in the distance.

I could only stare.

"I can't believe I came so hard..." She breathed, half talking to herself.

"Holy shit..." I finally managed.

She looked down, seeing my face covered with her cum.

"Oh, shit!" She exclaimed. "I didn't mean for that...!" She looked genuinely apologetic.

"I didn't remember you being a squirter." I said.

She bit her lower lip. "Yeah. I actually didn't find out myself until later. It might have something to do with my last pregnancy...it was after that that it happened the first time."

"Incredible..."

"Whew..." she said, sitting up and pushing her skirt back over herself finally. "Well, your turn...although if you want to clean up first..."

I chuckled. I considered briefly just keeping her cum all over my face and lick my lips clean... "Yeah, I think I will."

I went to the bathroom, trying to flip on the light out of habit, but the power was still out. I quickly rinsed my face under the tap, and dried off. All through this time, after watching her orgasm, I'd forgotten my cock was still out and that I was still sporting a raging erection. I chuckled to myself. Things were getting a bit tense in our game, but somehow this small break had given us a bit of fresh air. That wasn't to say the excitement wasn't still there. As I came back into the living room, I looked at my friend laying back on the love seat, the light of the candles dancing over her smooth features...

"Ok," I began, feeling ready to continue, "truth or dare."

She smiled. "Dare." There was another soft rumble of thunder outside.

"Alright, I dare you to take off that skirt for the rest of the game." I said. "I've been sitting here exposed, so you can too." I added, smiling.

She rolled her eyes, but I could see her suppressed smile. Without a word, she stood up, unfastened her waistband, and slowly dropped the fabric to the floor around her feet.

I could only stare as she stepped out of the discarded cloth. She looked sexy as hell standing there in just a bra and her leggings...leggings, no less, that were effectively crotchless. Her bare swollen pussy peaked out from the hole in the fabric, and I sucked in a breath of air.

She looked down on me for a few moments, watching me stare at her, before asking, "truth or dare."

I thought for a moment...maybe I should slow it down a bit. "Truth."

"Do you want to fuck me right now?" She asked plainly.

I swallowed. My mouth was already dry...I looked over her again, her legs wrapped in that skin tight elastic fabric, her clean-shaven pussy, her belly, her breasts pouring out over her bra, those sexy full lips and her piercing eyes...damn this girl. "Yes." I answered, almost whispering. She would have known I was full of shit if I'd answered no.

Her lips curled into a slight smile, and she turned to sit down - making no effort whatsoever to cover herself. "Your turn."

"Truth or dare."

"Truth." She said, somewhat surprising me again.

"What were you thinking about that made you cum so quickly just now?"

She just looked into me as she responded, "At first I was imagining that you couldn't resist and just leaned into me and ate my cunt." She began, "Then, right before I went over the edge I imagined you raised up and shoved that big swollen cock inside me..."

My cock twitched visibly as she said this, and as I looked down to her pussy, I saw a trickle of her arousal making its way down her inner thigh. I was breathing heavily.

"Truth or dare." She breathed.

"Truth." I replied, knowing I could only say it once more this round.

"When I was fucking myself in front of your face, did you almost give in and touch me?"

I thought about that for a moment. "I don't know," I said. "It was certainly tempting, but I don't think I was close to actually doing it. If it were for much longer, yes, probably. You were making my head swim for sure...and I was definitely thinking about what it would have been like to have pushed my tongue inside you right as you came..."

She exhaled another heavy breath, a barely audible moan escaping her.

"Truth or dare." I asked.

"Dare." She breathed.

"Hmmm..." I thought about how to go about this...I didn't want anything tonight to involve us actually touching, but I could see that she was really losing herself in this. I figured maybe after a little more of a push she would give up, the game would be done, and we'd put a stop to all this teasing. "Ok, I dare you to undress me."

An eyebrow shot up as she eyed me intensely.

"You have to remove my pants and my shirt, but, again, no touching is allowed...at least no more than what's necessary to pull everything off. Otherwise there will be a penalty."

"What would the penalty be this time?" She asked.

I thought a moment. "You will have to watch me jerk off in front of you for a full minute without being able to touch me or yourself."

"And what if I broke that rule?" She said, eyeing me.

"Then I stop, and you would have to start the time over," I said, then added, "but if I cum before the time is up, the game's over and we both get dressed."

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Ok, but one condition I want to add; I take my bra off before we start."

I looked at her quizzically. That might actually make her lose more quickly...if she broke the rules that is.

As she saw my expression, she explained, "My nipples have been brushing against my bra, and it's honestly starting to get painful!"

I almost couldn't help but chuckle. That made sense! And so I agreed.

Slowly she got up, almost making a show of it as she reached behind her and opened the snap of her bra. Immediately her large tits poured over the edges of the fabric, but they still didn't drop much with the sudden lack of support. In fact, her tits were very perky despite their size, and despite having had three kids, and I almost gasped as she pulled her bra off completely. I vaguely recalled what her chest looked like when we'd been together, but they looked absolutely amazing on display in front of me in that moment. She had large darker areolas, and the thickest erect nipples I'd ever seen. It was amazing to see her like that, and I didn't remember her nipples being so big. Maybe it had been another beneficial side effect of having had a few kids.

She smiled as she watched me looking over her...my mouth was almost watering. I'm sure my thoughts were obviously written in my expression as she slowly walked to where I sat. My cock was twitching with my pulse, straining even against itself as it jutted out from my open jeans.

She leaned in slowly, putting her hands on my sides, and slowly I felt my shirt begin to lift up. I was almost surprised she didn't want to take my pants off first. Hell, for all I knew she did. Then, leaning in again, she put her face a couple inches from me, her lips hovering just above mine. Her heavy breath was on my face as I felt her straddle me. I had a sudden pang of alarm in this position as I realized the precarious position of my cock sticking straight up under her exposed pussy, but soon I felt her fingers at my waist as she started to open the button of my jeans. And then, as she held me hard in that gaze, she moved and knelt down in front of me. Her sexy lips were hovering tantalizingly close to my cock as she began to slowly shimmy my pants down my waist. As I was sitting it was a bit difficult, so I lifted my hips slightly to help her.

Finally she slid them all the way down, and one by one pulled the legs over my feet. I thought she was finished, and was about ready to let her have her turn, but then she took my feet and started removing my socks. I smiled...I guess she wanted me completely nude. Then, holding on to one of them and dangling it over me, she teasingly started to drag it up my thigh. I gave her a look, saying to be careful, that could count as an unnecessary touch, but she just smiled deviously back at me. When the sock reached my cock, she let it drop off my lap and to the floor. While holding me hard in her deep gaze, I involuntary moaned out loud as she suddenly but gently took my balls in her palm.

"Oops." She said, still staring into me. Before I could react, she reached up with her other hand and firmly grabbed my hard shaft, sliding her hand up and down a few times while playing with my sack. "I guess you have to give me the penalty."

I caught my breath and shook my head. "You fucking brat." I breathed.

She just smiled. A moment after, she let go of my throbbing dick, somewhat to my disappointment if I were to be entirely honest, and leaned back against the armrest on the other side of the love seat. She kept her legs wide open, her gaze turning heated as she continued to stare into me. I wondered if she just wanted to watch me jerk off and cum...though it would be the end of our game.

"Ok, lover," she breathed, moaning, teasing me, "masturbate for me."

Before I knew what I was really doing, I was reaching for my erection and started some slow strokes up and down the thick shaft. Her lips parted as she watched me. So far, she kept her hands at her sides and didn't make a move. As I slowly increased my pace, looking over her almost completely naked body, it occurred to me that we never set a timer. All well, I thought. I was sure it was the end of the game now, anyway. I was thinking how thrilling it was going to be to shoot my load while looking over her...maybe I would even try to get some on those amazing tits.

"Oh, wait..." She said suddenly, interrupting me, and shaking me briefly from my thoughts. I stopped. I was breathing hard, and hadn't noticed how much I was already getting into it. "We didn't set the timer!" Damn, I thought. She was paying attention.

She grabbed her phone, and set the digital timer for one minute.

"Ok," she said, fixing her gaze back on me. "Go."

Slowly I continued, sliding up and down my cock again. I could see her eyes watching my movements, and her chest began to heave with her deepening breath. God those tits looked amazing...I really wanted to break my own rule and reach over and take them in my hands...to squeeze them, make her moan...oh, yes...I could feel the sensations building. It wouldn't be long now, and the game would be over. Almost disappointing, I thought, but it was for the better. Then, suddenly I saw her, as if she'd read my mind, reach up and squeeze her tits together.

"Ohhh..." She moaned. "I'm so bad...I broke another rule..."

I had to stop my movement as she reset the timer. I felt like I was no longer the enforcer of the rules, but had become a victim of them...she was certainly gaining the control, and it seemed she was determined to tease the shit of me for our finale.

"Ok, ready baby?" She cooed, making my hair stand up. "Go."

I started to move again, getting back into my rhythm and again beginning to feel the sensations begin to build. I caught her staring into my eyes, no longer focused so much on my hand on my cock, but watching me intently. As I moved my hand harder, trying to suck her into it with me...and maybe regain some footing as well as to reach my climax more quickly, I suddenly heard wet sounds. And it certainly was not the rain blowing against the patio doors. At first I thought it was my pre-cum sliding along with my hand, as I'd had plenty oozing over me since we'd started. But I saw it in her expression before having to look down; she was playing with herself...and from those sounds, god, she was soaked! I looked down and saw she had three fingers buried in her sopping wet cunt.

"Uhhnnn...ohh!..." She moaned, feigning surprise. "I'm sorry, baby...I didn't even realize what I was doing." She brought her fingers up to her lips and licked them clean. Christ!

"You..." I groaned, "are very bad."

"Oh, you only have some idea." She said, her lips curling. "Better reset the timer..."

I waited, according to my own rule, for her to reset it - which seemed to be taking her longer than it should have.

"Ok, ready."

And so I continued. This time, just as I was starting to feel my pending orgasm start to rise again, I felt her slide a little down in the seat. Her legs, already very close to mine in the love seat, brushed me very openly. Her exposed pussy, I also noted, was also much closer to where my hand was pumping my shaft.

"Careful..." I breathed. "That might have counted..."

1...456789