Playing with Old Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I arrived at my friend's place, I pulled out my phone to let her know I was there but saw her quickly walking out already. I couldn't help but notice she looked pretty nice herself. She wasn't dressed in anything too formal, but she had on a nice sheer black skirt that hung to just the right length, and hugged all the right places. Under that she had grey skin-tight leggings that showed off the shape of her legs perfectly...were the fates tormenting me? Her top was another plaid button up shirt, but this one much darker than the other I'd seen, and, if I wasn't mistaken, an extra button was open on the top. As she approached closer I could see her wonderful cleavage spilling over the top, and even a hint of her black bra underneath. Her hair was done up in a similar way as before, only perhaps slightly neater. As we closed the distance we slid into an easy and very platonic hug. I was very relieved about this part, only, as she hung on to me a little longer than normal, I could start to take in her scent...and god, it was intoxicating! I couldn't be sure, but I thought I felt her pressing into me a bit as well. Whatever the case was, we soon broke the embrace, and I was greeted with an easy smile.

"So!" she said, "where to?"

We hadn't really discussed any actual activities or destinations in all of our shameless texting, so we didn't really have a plan. "I don't know; it's pretty nice out now but the sky looks like it could go either way tonight. You want to go for a walk again to start with?"

"Yeah, sounds good." She replied, then after a pause, "and if it rains, we could always hide out in your car again." She shot me a knowing look. I smiled and shook my head 'of course you'd start so fast' I thought.

Not to fall behind in stride I replied, "or I could drive us back here so we can fuck on a proper bed."

"That would suit me just fine," she said plainly, as if I'd just offered to have tea, "but if you make a mess you have to make sure to put all of it where it belongs..."

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I replied, equally off-hand without breaking face.

"Oh, good then." She said with increasing mock-propriety in her voice. We both started cracking up.

"Let's get the hell out of here." I said finally.

"Fuck yeah."

We drove around a bit, deciding on which park to go to - our town had several. But we were closest to a stretch of trails not far from where we'd been the last time, and they ran for miles through town and some even continued out along the highway. We decided on a place midway along those trails, one that ran through a really nice wooded area and along a stream. The woods looked so beautiful in the summer, and even in late August some of the trees were showing signs of the coming fall with tinges of yellow in the taller leaves. I was a little sad to be leaving before that time of year. Autumn is my favorite season, and it's always an absolutely magical time to be around my home. However, the coming school year wouldn't permit me to stay.

There was a nice breeze, and, though it was warmer than the last time we were together, we could feel it steadily begin to increase. There was also the smell of rain in the air, so we could be sure it would be another wet night. I'm sure my friend was already certain it would be...

"Maybe we should cut it short here." I offered, already seeing the grey clouds begin to accumulate. We'd been walking for about 20 minutes when the breeze really started to pick up. It didn't seem like particularly violent weather was coming, but it would almost certainly rain plenty once it started.

"Sure. Maybe we can turn back at the next marker." She replied.

"Yeah, the path does a loop up ahead. We'll turn back there."

We kept up a surprisingly normal conversation as we walked. Only slight hints of innuendo cropped up now and then. But we were really just enjoying each other's company as friends, and not thinking so much of our exquisitely potential compatibility as lovers. She pulled out a pack of smokes and offered me one, but this time I'd brought my own.

"You start up again?" She asked.

"No, I still pick up smokes from time to time. I usually have these periods where I smoke a lot, and then quit for a while."

"Ah ok," she looked over at me, "'cause I'd hate to be a bad influence." As she said this she threw me another knowing look, and blew a cloud of smoke at me. I looked in her eyes and smiled. I wasn't even sure at this point if I was still playing the game, if my eyes telling her I wanted to fuck her right then were really bluffing or if they reflected my true desires. I just turned and looked forward, lighting my cigarette and taking a drag.

"I get the feeling you would actually relish being a bad influence." I said through my lips.

She looked over at me in mock-shock, "Me? Such an innocent girl?"

I actually almost spat out my cigarette with laughter from that.

"Hey!" she yelled, again in false anger, and slapped my shoulder...hard.

"Hey, yourself!" I said, and swatted at her. She moved quickly out of the way, so I playfully chased her a bit before landing a satisfying smack on her ass.

"That's not where I hit you." She said, feigning irritation.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't let me slap your shoulder. So what choice did I have?" I replied simply.

She glared at me.

"Besides, I know you like it like that."

She tried to hold her glare, but the red in her cheeks quickly boiled into laughter.

"Fuck you." She chuckled.

"I'm genuinely unsure if you could handle that!" I quipped.

"You keep teasing me like that, and we'll find out!" She threatened.

It was my turn to feign shock. "Are you going to rape me!?"

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, everyone knows you can't rape the willing." She said, matter-of-factly. She held out her hands and shrugged in the universal language for, 'duh!'

I laughed. "And so, I'm willing?"

"Fuck yeah, you are." She said. Some real annoyance creeping into her voice.

"What makes you think that?" I said, leading her along.

"Pshhh..." She said, waving her hand. "If we were in a room naked together, there is no way you stop me from jumping your ass."

"Sounds like a challenge." I said boldly, not sure I wanted her to actually challenge me...

"Oh, you better watch it buster!" She said, pointing at me.

I held up my hands in mock fear. "Ok, Ok!"

There was a small pause, both of us puffing on our cigarettes.

Then, maybe stupidly, I said, "really though, I would so be able to."

"Oh, you little shit!" She said angrily, yet smiling. The she ran at me, trying to tackle me. I dodged her a few times, running back and forth on the path, before letting her catch up and slam into my side. I laughed as we tumbled to the grass on the side of the path and rolled together. She struggled to pin me down, but with our difference of strength I could make sure she didn't. I suddenly pulled her down over me and pushed my fingers into her sides. She shrieked and started slapping my chest and my shoulders wildly. We were laughing hard together when finally I wrapped around her and captured her flailing arms. We tumbled against the grass and rolled to our sides. With her tight in my arms, our faces were suddenly very close together. And as our laughter started to die down we were left staring at each other, catching our breaths. She looked down at my lips, and I looked down at hers. She leaned in then, and, admittedly I did nothing to stop her, or pull away. Her lips just brushed mine, I could feel her breath in my mouth as she planted a very soft kiss, and then she pulled away suddenly and sat up on me - her skirt bunching up a bit around her waist. She looked down at me then, unnervingly, like a cat that had caught its prey.

"So you really think you would stop me, huh?" She asked suddenly.

I swallowed a lump in my throat. I thought I would stop things, sure...but I really didn't feel like being tested...especially not by her.

I looked at her, a bit more seriously, and a little bit of the flare in her eyes eased back. "Mel, I really can't do anything with you. If what you're trying to get at is whether or not I want to..." I paused. "Fuck yes, I want to. I wasn't joking either the other night when I dropped you off at home; I would have fucked the hell out of you already if I weren't taken."

She just looked at me, but I couldn't place her expression.

I continued, "and yeah, even not being single, I still want to fuck you. We've got some weird attraction, even a connection at some level. I don't know about anything beyond that, but even during our first walk I caught myself imagining you slipping off your pants, climbing over me, and sinking my cock into your pussy right there on that park bench."

She sucked in some air, her lips parting slightly. I was a little surprised at myself for admitting that out loud.

"But, I can't do any of that with you." I finished.

"I know." She said finally. "Maybe that's why I push us like that, because I know I can't have you and it's making me wild."

I smiled, "I noticed."

Finally, her stoic face softened into a bit of a smile. Then I saw a familiar flash in her eyes. "So," she started, "you wouldn't be against me teasing the shit out of you for the rest of our time together, then?"

I gulped again.

"Because," she continued, "you could 'so stop me at any point', right?" She demanded, leaning in a bit on my lap. "No matter if I had you pinned like this, naked in bed, with your cock aimed right at my dripping cunt..." she ground her hips into me as she emphasized 'cunt.' "You would still be able to stop me?"

I swallowed once more, my mouth had become very dry. "Um..." I stuttered, "well, I don't think I'd let us get to that point." I said, a bit evasively. She was getting into her real game now.

She smiled then, her expression completely changing as if dropping an act. "Ok, good." She said plainly, suddenly standing up. "Nothing to worry about then."

She helped me up, and I eyed her, shaking my head. She knew I knew what she was doing, but she also knew I was playing along with her. It was a game, both of us knew it, and it really was too much fun. After that though, I had another fleeting thought questioning how serious she was at playing this game. That, I'm sure, was part of the bait. And so, the cat and mouse would continue...

At that moment we started to feel the first light sprinkles of the coming rain. We'd picked up the pace a bit, but were still about a fifteen minute walk from the car. By the time we reached the parking lot, thicker droplets were beginning to fall and we'd ended up jogging the last couple hundred yards of the way. Just as we'd closed our doors, a sudden sheet of rain blew over the car before reducing back to the more regular droplets.

"Whew, that was close...again!" She said as we caught our breaths.

"Yeah! Seriously, what is up with the weather this month?" We sat for a moment, watching the rain slowly increase. "So, what now?" I asked, then quickly followed with, "besides me taking you home, tearing your clothes off, and fucking you like crazy..."

"Oh! Well, plenty," she quickly rebuffed, "you forgot about dipping your tongue into my hot dripping cunt after tearing off my clothes, and then the part where, after holding your face to my gushing orgasm, I push you on the bed a swallow every last inch of your beautiful cock down my throat."

The cock she referred to jumped in my pants, as if hearing its own name...

Once more to keep pace I responded, "yeah, of course! But don't forget that there's only one place for the mess that would follow, so just before my load accidentally got waisted down your incredible throat I would push you off me, turn you over, and push my tongue into your ass..."

She visibly shuddered with my last comment.

"Oh...Oh, yeah. Can't forget that part..." She breathed.

"Yes, but definitely don't forget the next parts," I continued, smiling that I'd caught her off guard. "While eating out your tight little ass, I'd be free to fill your other hole with my eager fingers! Spreading your pussy and dipping deep inside you with one hand, while devilishly teasing your clit with the other."

"You...fucker..." she breathed, almost inaudibly, but quickly composed herself even though she still looked like she might jump me. "But then, after a mind-blowing orgasm, after you make me shout every profane thing imaginable into my pillows, then I have you...that's the part where I finally take that fucking cock and slam it hard into my sopping wet cunt!" She was getting really into it, her voice shuddering as she spoke. "Then, I fucking ride you until you beg for mercy, which I would of course not be able to give until you filled me completely with every last drop of your hot, sticky cum."

We were both breathing very heavily by this point, and all the windows of the car were fogged over. The rain was falling heavier by the sound on the roof, and we just sat there staring at each other and breathing through parted lips. She really did look like she was going to jump me at any moment. But, I think there was something in my expression that calmed her down again. Looking back, I'm pretty sure she knew she'd lose our game in that moment...even if I was fucking ready to take her myself.

"Fucking shit..." She breathed finally, breaking the silence beyond the falling rain.

"No kidding." I replied.

"You shouldn't be allowed to do that...not fucking fair."

"Oh, really?" I replied slyly, "are you saying you can't handle what you're dishing out?"

She looked at me again, suddenly quite seriously. "You know it's not fair, Jack. I'm not trying to keep myself from fucking you. I'm free to do anything, you're the one who's stopping yourself. I already want you fucking bad..."

It was a bit sobering. I wasn't even thinking that this was that hard on her. I guess we had pushed the game a bit far, and it was starting to be a bit too much teasing.

"I'm sorry, Mel." I started. "I wasn't thinking that I was teasing you so hard...It's a bitch of a tease for me too...as I told you. But I guess I got too caught up in the game again."

"It's alright..." She said, smiling a bit.

"Listen, let's cool off for a while." I offered. "Let's go to my place, get out of the rain, and put on a movie or something." She seemed to like the idea. "I'll even make us something to eat."

She smiled openly now. "That sounds perfect."

"Cool." I smiled back, and started the car.

I turned up the air to try and clear up the windows. "We got it a bit foggy in here."

"Shit, that's all your fault." She said flatly.

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one breathing hard a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, but who's fault was it that I was breathing hard in the first place?"

"Hmm, yeah, I don't mind taking credit for that." I said, smiling at her.

"You'd better not mind." She said, some more mock irritation in her voice. It really was fun playing with each other like this.

"Hey, you had a hand in making the story that much hotter..." I said. "And with this." I added, pointing to the obvious bulge still straining against my jeans. From this angle she got a perfect profile of my semi-hard cock, and she suddenly chuckled, biting her lower lip.

"Yeah, I'll take that." She said offhand.

"How do you want it?" I said, playing off the opening she gave me.

She shot me a look, looking at me defiantly. "In my ass."

"Mmm, I knew you liked it like that." I teased.

She slapped my shoulder again. "Shut the fuck up." She laughed.

"Easy with that hitting," I warned, "or I'll have to slap your ass again when we get to my place."

"That a promise?"

"Shit," I paused, "you might like it too much and never let me leave my apartment."

"Better believe it." She shot back. "So you better be prepared for what's in store for you if you do it."

I just smiled to myself, shaking my head as I put the car into gear.

She lit up a cigarette on our way to my place, and offered me one. I declined, but reached to take a puff off hers every so often. She didn't seem to mind.

As we pulled up to my building, the clouds over us had darkened considerably. It looked like a bit more severe weather was coming than just the heavy showers.

"Hey, it looks like it might get a little rough tonight. You said you had your kids with you, right? They going to be ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're actually staying with some relatives in Greene county this week while I look for work." She replied. "But I'm going to call to make sure everything is good there."

I nodded, and she pulled her phone out to make the call. I went in ahead of her as she talked with whoever it was on the other side, and when she came running in a few minutes later she was shaking off thick droplets that clung to her clothes. The rain was really coming down.

"Everything cool there?" I asked as she shut the front door.

"Yeah, they knew about the storm earlier today and they're monitoring it on the radio and TV. The house has a finished basement and the kids are down there for the night just in case. It's not looking to be much more than a severe thunderstorm though."

"Alright, good!"

She smiled. We could hear the rain pouring outside, blowing hard against the walls and the windows.

"So, what are you in the mood for?"

I wasn't even ready for her next remark, with the subject of the storm and her kids. But without missing a beat, "I'm in the mood for you to take off my clothes, put your hands on my body, and bring me to orgasm..." she paused, "oh, and to make some food!"

I laughed. "Well, I should be able to take care of at least one of those things."

She pouted. "Well, I am hungry, but as long as it's a really good orgasm..."

I laughed again, and went into the kitchen to put together some TV snacks. "So what sort of movie are you in the mood for, smart ass?"

"Got any porn?" She asked. I looked up to see how serious she was.

"Sure," I said, ready to keep up this time, "I've got some dungeon porn, some crazy acrobatic Japanese shit...the tentacles are a bit much at first but you learn to like them."

She smiled, but looked distracted for a moment. "You ever make your own sex videos?"

I chuckled, "no, actually. I wouldn't mind though, I just never found a willing partner."

"Not yet." She said with a wink.

I just smiled and kept preparing our snack.

"Well, let's see, what do you have to watch?" She asked, looking at the rather sizeable collection of DVDs and Blu-Rays that remained at my place. "Wow...not a bad selection."

"Have a look," I replied. "Between that and what's on my computer I have almost every movie worth watching, and many more that aren't."

She chuckled.

"Oh, here we go, let's throw one of these on." She pulled some cases off the shelf, and even though I couldn't read the titles I knew what they were from where she'd grabbed them.

"Some classic horror, huh? Good choice."

"I thought it was suitable for tonight. So what to start with? 'The Creature from the Black Lagoon'? 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde'? 'Dracula'?"

"What about 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'? I suggested.

"Ooh, let's do this one." She held up the case for the classic 'Frankenstein'.

"Alright, works for me!"

I finished up and put the tray of pizza-like snacks I'd prepared in the oven. Going out into the living room, my friend was already getting the movie set up. I only had one place to sit in the room, a large cushiony love seat, as most of my furniture had been put into storage or sold off before I moved. My TV and collection of movies was going to a friend after I left, but that precious stuff was staying with me until the last possible minute.

I looked over to the love seat, which was against the opposite wall to the TV, and saw that she'd piled up some pillows and my large comforter - apparently she'd found her way to my room and grabbed the bedding. I guess she was ready to get comfy, and I didn't really mind.

123456...9