Playing with Old Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon everything was set up and ready, and she went and plopped down on the love seat, promptly turning and laying down across it.

"Hey!" I protested, "don't think you get that all to yourself."

"What?" She said, putting on her innocent face. "There's plenty of room next to me on here."

I shook my head. No way that's happening, I thought. The snacks were ready a few minutes later, and after I brought a tray back for us we started the movie. She teased a bit, not budging from her reclined position when I came to sit down, and when I tried to tickle her or otherwise persuade her to move, her legs spread open giving me a very nice view up her skirt as it pushed up her legging-covered thighs. I couldn't see her panties through the elastic material, but I could just make out the form of her pussy underneath...and, if I wasn't mistaken, a dark wet spot. Soon I gave up that method, and simply sat down on her. After some flailing and yelling for me to get up, she finally conceded. She glared at me again in fake anger, and threw a pillow at my face. It missed and she stuck her tongue out. I just laughed at her playfully.

The movie had gotten into full swing, the pizza snacks devoured, and we sat in near darkness watching the old black and white scenes unfold - my quilted blanket thrown over both of us. Surprisingly, she hadn't tried anything while we sat covered together. I was expecting her to tease me in some way or another, but nothing came...at least not right away.

After some time, I felt her shift a bit next to me, trying to find a more comfortable position. She asked me if the seat went back, and I told he there was a tab under the arm cushions to release the recliner. She found the tab, and with a muffled thud, her side of the big seat shifted forward and the foot rest pushed out.

"Ahh, much better. Thanks." She sighed as she leaned back.

I turned and did the same, resting at the same position beside her. As soon as I did, one of her legs slid over to mine. I smiled, but didn't say anything, or otherwise give any sign that I knew what she was doing.

Then, less subtly, she started moving up and down along my leg. It was very gentle at first, and if I were very drawn into the movie, I may not have noticed right away except for the movement under the blanket. But then, very slowly, she began to move more openly. Still I gave no acknowledgement, and her strokes up my leg became free and unrestrained, her foot even teasing almost all the way up to my cock. After her movements became glaringly obvious I decided to mimic her 'subtlety' and began to trace my fingers along her thigh under the blanket. I barely touched her at first; just hovering over the fabric. She didn't seem to acknowledge it, as she was clearly into what she was doing with her foot. So then I traced over her a little more daringly, and started moving a bit further down and then up towards the warmth between her legs. After I heard a slight change in her breathing, I was definitely sure she noticed. We continued to tease each other like this, becoming rather ridiculous as my fingertips traced all the way up her inner thigh under her skirt. With every stroke of my fingers, I could just start to feel her pussy through the thin material. And I knew then that her legs had to be parted wide to allow such access. Suddenly she sat up and stood, saying she had to use the bathroom.

"First door on the left." I told her.

She closed the door, and I heard the toilet seat drop to the down position with its characteristic thud - I didn't live with any girls, so yes, the seat was up - and then the unmistakable trickle of a woman relieving herself. After she finished up, I heard a bit of shuffling as I guessed she was fixing up her outfit. After a few more moments I couldn't hear anything and I was about ready to knock and ask if she was coming out, when there was a sudden loud BOOM, and all the lights went out.

"Ahhh!" She yelled from the bathroom. "Jack!"

"Just a second." I called. "I'm getting my flashlight on."

The bathroom door opened just as I'd activated the LED on my phone, and she had a look of surprise.

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah, that one was close!" I replied.

She looked at the black TV screen. "So what do we do now?"

I chucked...that same question. "Well aside from all the dirty things we discussed earlier, why don't we get some candles lit."

"Hmmm." She smiled. "Sounds almost as nice."

In the kitchen I shuffled around in some drawers, looking for my big pack of tea lights and some dinner candles. Finally I dug them out, along with a box of matches, and soon the living room was glowing with the soft yellow light of about two dozen small flames. It might have been overkill, but hey, we were stuck in a power outage and needed something to keep us from being in too much of a dark close atmosphere... though, looking back the candlelight might have actually made it worse.

After the candles were lit we sat back on the love seat, resting on opposite armrests and sitting with our feet up on the seat facing each other. Her legs we up as she faced me, but she kept some guise of modesty by sitting with them resting together. I caught myself secretly disappointed.

"So, how about we play a game?" My friend suggested.

"Another one?" I responded with a wink.

She rolled her eyes, but she knew exactly what I meant.

"What did you have in mind?" I ventured.

She paused. "Truth or Dare."

Right. No subtlety in the direction she wants to take things. I guessed that shouldn't have come as a surprise.

Seeing my thoughts in my expression, she added, "don't worry, it doesn't have to be like that..."

Yeah right, I thought.

"How about this, either of us can pass any dare that we don't want to do. So, if you chicken out of doing something, no harm no foul."

I thought that would be fine as a concession.

"However," she continued, "if you do decline a dare, you have to reveal a dirty fantasy involving us."

Of course. Well, nothing was forcing me to do anything with her. We may as well occupy ourselves instead of sitting in silence wondering who would start something...Just then there was another sudden flash of lightning, and the inevitable boom followed. It wasn't as bad as the one that knocked the power out, but it was enough to make us both flinch. What the hell was I doing with her here? I asked myself.

"Ok, fine." I said, finally. "Besides, I'm sure you already have a good idea about some of my fantasies with you."

She smiled devilishly as I said it, but I wondered if she caught my allusion to not accepting her dares. "Ok, cool." She said, her voice betraying no emotion. "I'll even let you go first."

How generous, I thought. "Ok, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She said.

"What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Really? Maybe we should make a rule about lame-ass questions." She said flatly.

"Hey, no one said everything in the game had to be sexual." I teased.

"Pshhh..." she huffed, and after a pause, "vanilla."

"Ohh, speaking of lame!" I teased again. She shot me an expression telling me I might not want to do that too much.

I chuckled. "Alright, alright. Your turn."

"Truth or dare."

"Truth." I replied.

She thought for a moment, eying me. "When was the first time you wanted to fuck me."

Now I rolled my eyes. Clearly there wouldn't be any surprises with her. I answered dismissively, "The first time I met you."

"Ooh, the very first time? Very naughty." She cooed.

"Yeah, yeah. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." There was another flash outside, but the following rumble was softer and more delayed.

Ok, well lets she if she expects this.

"I dare you to rub yourself through your skirt for thirty seconds." I said, eyeing her down.

Her eyebrows raised slightly as she looked hard at me, but I held her gaze and raised an eyebrow in challenge.

Very coolly, she shrugged and slid down a bit closer to me and began to spread her legs. I watched, half wondering if she would really do it; after all both of us had the option of passing on our dares. I didn't have much doubt, really, though I thought she might not want to get herself too worked up knowing she may lose the bigger game we were playing. But, then she pushed down on her skirt to force it between her legs and began to rub up and down her slit.

I watched, slightly more wide-eyed as, even though I half expected her to do it, I didn't expect it to be so fucking hot. She watched me the whole time through hooded eyelids. As the thirty seconds almost passed - hell, I almost forgot to count - he lips had parted and she was breathing quite heavily.

"Ok...time." I said, almost reluctantly. My mouth had gone a bit dry.

Almost immediately after, she sat up almost completely composed. She was still breathing harder and was a bit flushed, but through her expression she acted like nothing just happened.

"Ok, so," she said, "truth or dare."

I almost wanted to choose dare, as I was curious what she would have in mind. I was free to decline anything of course, but instead chose 'truth'.

Again she made an expression of clear disappointment, but none the less surprised me by asking, "you remember the time we were at my house, and we heard my mom come home while we were fucking in my room?"

I nodded. It was our last time together, not long after our adventurous little session where she'd had me cum in her, as I recalled.

"You took forever to cum that night." She looked somewhat serious. "Was I not so great that time?"

"Great?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, did it not feel very good when you were inside me?"

"Oh." I thought back to that night, and started to remember. It had been very close to our breakup, and I had suspected that she was cheating on me. The sex had felt forced that night, like she wasn't really there. "Well, there was a lot going on then." I started. "You remember it was just before we broke up..." I paused.

"Yeah?"

"And I thought you were cheating on me."

She looked away for a moment. Then back at me. She still looked very serious. "I was." She said finally.

"I'm not surprised." I said. I didn't mean it as an insult or anything, but looking back it was pretty clear.

She hesitated, looking like she was about to say something, then she simply said, "Your turn."

I looked at her quizzically. She looked like she had more to say. "Truth or dare." I asked.

She looked at me. "Truth."

I guess this was her way of talking about it. "Who was it you cheated on me with? The guy you were with right after me?" I tried to sound light about it. I really didn't care anymore, I had absolutely not emotional feelings attached to her anymore, but I was still curious...and even more curious if she'd tell me.

She sighed, "Yes..."

She was silent for a moment, looking a little shy.

"Alright." I said simply.

Suddenly, I think with my expression and my reaction, and that she could see it wasn't a big deal to me anymore, she started to smile - though she tried to hide it.

When I saw that, I started to smile to, and we sort of nervously chuckled.

"You were a fucking slut." I teased, trying to lighten the mood. At first I didn't know if that was going too far. I didn't mean anything bad by it whatsoever, just to tease her about it.

But then she replied, giving me an eye, "What do you mean, 'were'?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Your turn."

She kept eying me for a moment, then finally asked, "truth or dare?"

"Truth." I said again.

She seemed only slightly less irritated at my choice. "What do you think about that?" She started, "That I was with..." She paused, "that I fucked another guy when I was with you?"

"Now? Well, I don't like that you fucking cheated on me, but now I don't care."

"You don't feel anything about it?" She asked again, seemingly fishing for an answer. Then I saw her gaze fixed on my crotch. I wasn't hard, but I think she was expecting some reaction.

"About that particularly, no." I started. "Thinking about you fucking guys in general, however..." I stopped, winking.

She took the bait...or was it that she turned it around to lure me? "Ohh, really?" Her voice was becoming more and more sultry. "So you like to think of me fucking other men?"

"Hmm, possibly." I mused. I did notice a twitch in my jeans. Then I added, "Especially more than one at once."

She visibly flushed at that...I didn't even know where that came from. But she coolly responded, "I bet you would like that." She looked like she was going to add more, but instead said to take my turn.

"Truth or dare."

She thought for a moment, and surprised me by saying 'truth' again.

"Have you ever been with more than one guy at once, like a threesome?" I asked.

She bit her lower lip. "Yes..."

My cock noticeably twitched, and started to swell in my pants.

"With how many?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." she moaned. "That's another question, but I'll tell you anyway; I've been with five at once...actually six, sort of."

"Six!?" I asked, incredulously. "You're fucking with me!"

She cocked an eyebrow. "Not yet."

I shook my head.

"It was not long after we broke up actually." She continued. "It was at a party, and I was hammered. There was also some molly being passed around..."

"Good fucking god, you were with six guys while on ecstasy?" I interrupted.

"Yep. And it was fucking insane...at first I didn't know I was going to have sex at all that night. It sure as hell wasn't planned. I was there with my boyfriend after you, and there were lots of people. After things started to get rowdy, I started feeling incredibly horny. I tore at my boyfriend's clothes - I wanted to fuck him right there in front of everyone. I was so gone, I didn't give a fuck. So, as a group of people watched, I opened his pants, stripped off mine and my panties, and sat on him right there on the couch."

My cock was bulging hard against my jeans, and she saw it.

Smiling, she continued, "As I fucked him the others started cheering and really getting into the show. I only heard male voices around me, and I was too much in my own world to look around - or care, really. As I felt my boyfriend cum hard inside me, his head tilted back and I collapsed over him - resting for a bit against the couch. Then, after a few moments, I became aware of several people behind me and around me. I didn't think anything of it, but when I felt a touch on my back, I almost fucking came again with my boyfriend's softening cock still buried inside me. I moaned out loud, and I guess that signaled whoever it was touching me to keep touching me. I felt many hands over me, too many for just one person, or even two. And then, my body shuddered again as I felt something pressing against my ass... I think it was maybe the second time I'd ever tried anal, but with the booze and the drugs, my body exploded from the feeling as this stranger pushed inside me..."

I could feel pre-cum dripping from my tip as she described her experience, and as she talked, I could see her eyes looking hungrily at the outline of my engorged cock through my pants.

She continued, slightly breathlessly, "By this time, I had completely lost myself in all those crazy sensations. My brain was in the clouds as my mystery lover slid in and out of my ass. I gyrated my hips, trying to fuck both cocks at once, but my boyfriend's had softened and fallen out. Though, in just another moment the guy in my ass finished - growling behind me as I felt his warmth spilling inside me. No sooner had he finished that I felt more hands on me, and I was lifted and carried backwards to lay on the living room floor. In my haze I remembered seeing that my boyfriend had passed out just after he came, so he couldn't protest what had happened - or what was about to happen. So I was laid back, feeling the soft carpeting of the rug under me as another guy stood over me and was soon resting between my spread legs. I moaned like a whore as I felt his cock slid into my cunt, pushing out some of my boyfriend's cum as it dripped down my thigh. He fucked me hard and fast, but finished too soon as I felt him dump his load in me. Then there were three others around me. I could only make out fuzzy faces, but I knew they were all different from the ones I'd taken already. Two of them knelt on either side of me, their large cocks hovering over my face. Instinctively I reached for them, bringing one of them to my lips before sucking it into my mouth - which muffled my next moans as the third guy pushed his slightly smaller dick into my sopping pussy. It still drove me wild, and I hungrily devoured the cock in my mouth while furiously jerking off the other one. I heard moans coming from the guy in my mouth, and soon felt his hot cum down my throat. I swallowed every drop, and, just as I was about to take the other guy in my mouth he exploded all over my face and my tits. The guy inside me was taking a while, but I guess, looking back, he didn't have much friction in my used cum-filled cunt. I wrapped around him and pulled him into me, and thrust my hips with his rhythm. I felt myself start to reach his climax, and as I screamed to keep fucking me, I felt him finally release in me."

I was breathing hard at this point, listening to her tell me that story...even if only half of it were true, watching her and listening to her talk like that was so much of a turn-on...and she knew exactly what she was doing to me... My cock throbbed with my elevated heart rate, and I could see that she had gotten pretty hot herself.

"After that, things quieted down." She continued, taking a breath. "The guy who I'd jerked off took me to a bedroom upstairs and fucked me sometime later that night, and again in the morning. When I went to get my boyfriend to leave, he was still out of it on the couch...he had no idea. By this time the molly had worn off, and I was pretty sore. I had cum leaking out of me from everywhere."

"Shit, that's fucking hot..." I said, unable to keep myself from panting. This was a part of her I had never known, and, even with knowing that she had been pretty promiscuous in high school, I still wouldn't have imagined something like that...or that she would openly tell me about it!

"Yeah." She mused for a moment. "So! Truth or dare."

I actually really wanted to say dare, but instead, "truth."

"Ok," she replied, "but there's a new rule; no more than two truths in a row from now on. Deal?"

"Alright, deal." I agreed.

"So, truth...how turned on are you right now?" She asked.

"Very." I replied honestly. "As you can see, it's a little tight in my pants right now."

"Oh, you poor thing!" She teased with mock concern. She paused, then asked, "you really do like when I talk about fucking other guys, don't you?"

I smiled and shook my head. Time to up the ante it seemed. "Just that it was so hot to listen to you talk like that. I would love to have watched you do all that." I teased. She raised her eyebrows. "But," I continued, "when you were talking just now, I could see every detail very vividly..." I paused, "And I'll admit I was imagining myself in their place as you described fucking them."

After that, I watched her. I saw her lips part, and I could audibly hear her breathing shudder.

"Well, maybe that can be arranged..." She said, holding my gaze. I flashed my eyebrows, playing along.

"Truth or dare?" I said finally.

"Dare." She said, eyeing me down.

I held her gaze, defiantly. "I dare you to take off your top."

She smiled. "For how long?"

"For the rest of the game."

"Hmmm...I don't know if I should. I could pass." She mused, feigning to seriously consider not doing it.

"Yeah, you could." I said, a smirk on my face.

Then she quickly sat up, flashing a bit of what was under her skirt as her thighs parted, and slowly opened her shirt buttons one by one. Her full chest popped out of the constraint, held up only by her dark bra as her shirt was soon hanging from her shoulders. She looked hard at me, then slowly slid it off. Her full bust was in clear view, her bra seemingly pulling off an anti-gravity act as her large tits hung in front of her. Even still partially covered, they looked absolutely amazing. She had lost some weight since last I saw this much of her, her stomach was flatter and even had some tone, but she'd certainly not lost any of her chest.

1...34567...9