All Comments on 'Playmate at the Prom'

by SparkleKitty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Started Out Well...

...but I completely lost interest when the gun came out. If you're going to do Non-Consent, you really need to categorize it as such. Yes, it was Ricky's first time, but that's completely overwhelmed by the appalling rape aspects.

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
keep it up...

enjoying some of the fine ladies i remember looking at in my youth come back to star in your stories... are we gonna see Candace Collins? Barbara Edwards? Marianne Gravatte?

seriously, i hope to see many more stories. And don't sweat it if they cross 'erotic genre'... life is rarely confined by our categories, and imagination less so.

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
Really a rape story

You started out pretty well, but it got brutal and downright nasty in a hurry. All your stories tend to be about force and rape, and they all demean the women. I apologise for saying so, but I think you have a low level of personal self-esteem and consequently dislike women--and yourself. You seem to be expressing a conscious or unconscious desire to be raped.

Forced sex and brutality are not erotic, except maybe to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

as a friend and lustful fan of miss Verkaik's, I'd like to say shame on you for depicting her in such a scandalous manner!... though I won't deny that it was rather good. I will say from personal experience, that you do have a decent grasp on her personality; she does get a bit more willful, uninhibited, and handsy after a few drinks... though at least she had the sense to rebuff my advances during my birthday party with a coy smile.

I'll soon be trying my hand at writing a story featuring her that (depending on how things go in three weeks) might be fact, or might be fiction...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RogueAlan's comment made me laugh, as Google says that she doesn't exist.

Regardless, you lost me when he pulled out of his mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous