Playmate at the Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob quickly took his place and began his titfuck. Meanwhile, Ron had challenged the girls, "It's time you got in the game!" and had led his girlfriend, Betty, over to Pettra and positioned her so she could grind her cunt into Pettra's face.

"This is wrong," Ricky implored Ron. "You've got to stop."

"You've blown three loads on her already," Ron complained. "Each of us has only bust our nut once with her - stop being such a selfish bastard." Betty began to moan as her grinding increased in speed and force. Meanwhile, Gavin's girlfriend, Katie, had begun to tongue Pettra's pussy while Gavin fucked Pettra. Katie was thin and lithe, with small a-cup breasts that looked nearly like two small bee stings. Bob let out a roar and, leaning forward, blasted out his load onto the belly of Betty. The ejaculate slid down her tightly trimmed pussy and collected on Pettra's chin and mouth. "Dude, you just blew a load on my girlfriend!" Ron cried out.

"Sorry," Bob noted. "Maybe you can pay Katie back for that," he said, laughing.

"This is fucking awesome!" Gordon cried out. He climbed atop Pettra, hesitating for a moment at the sight of all the other boys' cum on her chest, but then resumed and positioned himself for a titfuck. He struggled to hold Pettra's tits together as they were slippery from cum, so he called over his girlfriend Mary and instructed her to hold Pettra's tits together while he fucked her tits. Mary was slightly plump and had large, pendulous breasts with areola the size of silver dollars. "Hey John, your bitch isn't busy, tell her to come over here and suck my dick while I get titfucked!" Gordon yelled. John's girlfriend, Nancy, laughed and shook her head no.

Pettra felt overwhelmed, and at the same time, she couldn't help herself - she was rapidly approaching an orgasm again from Gavin's thrusts and Katie's tonguing. Meanwhile, Betty had climbed down and was kissing Pettra's cum-covered mouth. John pushed Betty aside, and positioned his girlfriend, Nancy, so that she was straddling Pettra. He then began to fuck Nancy from behind, his balls slapping against Pettra's mouth with each thrust.

"Dude, your balls are slapping around in cum!" Gordon shouted out.

"What the hell do you think is lubing up your titfuck?" John asked Gordon.

"Oh yeah," Gordon allowed.

Ricky began to leave but he was stopped by Bob's girlfriend, Jenny. Jenny was a short brunette with a full mouth and a heart-shaped face. Her breasts were relatively small. She kneeled before him and, grabbing Ricky by the legs, latched her mouth onto his limp cock. Ricky began to cry as she began giving him a vigorous blowjob. Instinctively, his cock sprung to attention. "Man, he can go all night," said Louise, Pete's girlfriend. Louise was a plump redhead with a large ass and large torpedo shaped breasts that ended in puffy, inverted nipples.

"Hurry up guys," Ron told Gordon and John. "I've got an idea that Pete can help me with." As if on cue, John pushed Nancy forward so that Pettra's face was exposed, and he slapped his cock on Pettra's face as it sprayed ejaculate randomly around Pettra's face. Nancy fell forward so that her face was on Pettra's chest. Unable to titfuck Pettra any longer, Gordon jabbed his cock into Nancy's mouth and thrust rapidly. By the time John figured out what was occurring, Gordon was spewing ejaculate into Nancy's mouth. Nancy allowed the ejaculate to accumulate in her mouth and then, leaning over Pettra, she opened Pettra's mouth and deposited the ejaculate into Pettra's mouth. Pettra gagged slightly, spitting some of the ejaculate out onto her cum-covered face and swallowing the remainder. "Bitch is getting all the protein she needs!" Ron approvingly noted.

Pete lay down on the bed and Ron rolled Pettra over so she was on top of him. "Ugh," Pete cried out, as the cum on Pettra's breasts and face dripped onto him.

"Stop being such a pussy," Ron told him as Pete positioned his cock inside Pettra. Pete began to slowly grind into Pettra. "Hold still!" Ron cried out, positioning his cock to penetrate Pettra's ass. "Damn," Ron cried out, as he slowly penetrated Pettra's anus. Pettra breathed slowly, trying to relax as Ron slowly eased his cock into her ass. Pettra had experienced anal sex before and actually enjoyed it, but she had never been penetrated by two men at once.

"Lift her up," Bob asked his girlfriend, Nancy. "Everyone's gotten a second shot but me and I want a blowjob." Nancy lifted Pettra up and positioned her so that Bob could stand over Pete and fuck Pettra's face. Once Pettra was situated, Nancy positioned herself so she could lick Pete's scrotum. Meanwhile, Ron and Pete were moving in tandem and Pettra found herself responding to their thrusts. The tightness of Pettra's ass led Ron to blow first and he pulled out, shooting a load up Pettra's back. Simultaneously, Pete pushed Pettra off and jerked his cock rapidly, splattering cum on Pettra's belly. Just as Bob's cock erupted, his cock slipped out of Pettra's mouth and his ejaculate plastered Pettra in the face.

Ron and Pete exchanged high fives as Nancy cleaned off John's cock. "Oh wait, I forgot your offer," Ron told Gavin, striding over to Katie. He pushed Katie roughly to her knees and began to thrust his partially-erect cock into her mouth. Gavin started to say something, but stopped.

"I'm tired," Jenny told Louise, as she held Ricky's erect cock in her hand. "Can you help me out?" Louise walked over and placed her breasts around Ricky's cock. Her breasts felt as good as Pettra's and Ricky found himself involuntarily thrusting between her breasts.

"What's come over me?" Ricky wondered. "Is this a world I didn't know about - is this normal? Or is this just a freaky event I've found myself in." He shrugged off these thoughts and held Louise's head down so she could suck his cock at the end of each thrust.

Jenny pet Louise's back. "You're doing awesome," she told Louise. Louise nodded her head up and down without stopping her sucking motion on Ricky. Jenny kneeled behind Louise and held her breasts together to assist the titfuck. Laying on her side, Pettra looked over at Ricky furiously thrusting into Louise's tits. She experienced mixed feelings. She was happy to see Ricky being pleasured by the girls, she was slightly jealous to see Ricky with the girls and she was also upset that Ricky was lost in his own passion and had forgotten about her plight. Slowly, she raised herself up and found a towel and began cleaning herself off. She noticed the boys were filming her and photographing her, but she was too tired to care at this point.

"Yo, Pete," Ron yelled without pausing in his thrusts as he face fucked Katie, "Ricky is fucking your bitch's tits."

"Eh, fuck it," Pete dismissed, wandering over to Mary who was naked and seated on the floor. Raising Mary to his knees, he began to fuck her large tits. "Betty, come here for a minute," he asked.

"Don't you dare," Ron warned him.

Betty looked confused, but she wandered over to Pete. "What do I do?" she asked. He lay Mary on the ground, mounting her breasts and positioned Betty's head at the top of Mary's chest. "Suck my cock while I titfuck Mary," Pete told her.

"You fucker," Ron yelled at him.

"Take your dick out of Nancy and come over here and make me stop," Pete laughingly dared him. Their banter was broken by a groan from Ricky, who shot his fourth load onto Louise's chest. Louise pulled Jenny to her chest and directed her to clean the cum off of her chest.

"Jesus, I've wandered into a teenage orgy club," Pettra thought.

Pete was the next to erupt, spraying Betty in the face with his discharge. Seeing his girlfriend take a load to her face, Ron let out a groan and, pulling out, ejaculated into Katie's face.

"Are we done yet?" Pettra asked.

Ron smiled. "I think so. But a word of caution to you. We have lots of photos and film of this night. Let's just go our separate ways and not involve any police in this matter. As long as that happens, those photos and videos will never see light of day."

Pettra grimaced. "Deal?" Ron asked.

"Fine," Pettra allowed. She got her clothes on and was walking out the door. Throwing on his clothes, Ricky scurried after Pettra.

"Wait for me," Ricky asked her.

"Go fuck yourself," Pettra told him.

"Eh, come back and hang out with us," Ron told him. "We'll let the girls rest up for a bit and then go at it again." Ricky looked at the sea of bodies, smiled, and, stepping into the room, pulled the door close behind him.

12