Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
180 Followers

I look around for the strap on, but it is not here. She seems to read my mind. "No not with that lifeless piece of plastic... With you... With your clitty!"

I know it is now about the size of my thumb and as thick, but surely its not big enough: compared with the dildo, its tiny. My expression must have shown my doubt for she smiled and reached up gently slipping a hand between my legs. She caressed my pussy-lips and flipped my clitty out, it was already firm.

Gently I lower myself onto the bench and lie over her, I support my weight with my knees and hands and look down at her doll-like body: she smiles and so I lower my self slowly onto her and kiss her gently, then without breaking the kiss, reach down and grasp my clitty and gently wriggling along the bench until it is in contact with her.

I feel panic rising, what if it will prove to be useless? What if I accidentally hurt her? Oh, my beautiful Rider, what if I fail to please you?

Gently I ease forward slightly. I manoeuvre myself sideways and then feel the end of my little tool slip between her pussy lips. She is very wet and moans as I ever so gently ease my hips forward and enter my beloved owner. And so it begins... I thrust my hips forward ever so gently and feel myself push into her, not deeply, for that is beyond my capabilities, remember? My thrust is stopped when my mound makes contact with hers and she moans quietly and so do I: the feeling is fantastic.

I ease back being careful not to slip out altogether, then I push in again and pull back immediately: I won't say that I set up a rhythm, for my thrusts became faster and harder and my mound collides with hers ever more forcibly. I hear her moan loudly: I hear myself do the same. In, out; in, out; in out; for several pleasure filled minutes. I lose control as we both orgasm almost together. Oh, wow: I feel her trembling beneath me and I do the same.

"Hansa! Hansa! Hansa!" She shrieks my name.

I continue and become aware that she is thrusting back against me; we are one and the intensity of feeling builds and builds until we both seem to explode. Soon orgasm follows orgasm follows orgasm as we cum time and again. The intensity increases and the time between them shrinks. We both lose track of everything until I collapse exhausted on top of my beloved: my body still spasming as the waves of pleasure collide and then drain away leaving me spent.

I become aware that Hamsini is whispering something: her eyes a wide open staring unseeing at the sky while her lips are mouthing the same word over and over. I lean closer and listen: it is "Swan! Swan! Swan!..."

As I recover I gently press my lips against hers and kiss her. It takes several seconds but she responds and hugs me too her.

After the kiss is broken she smiles at me. "Oh my beautiful Hansa; my wonderful swan! You are magnificent!"

Later, we walk back to the house but we are hand-in-hand and she is still naked: her dressing gown still somewhere in the shrubbery. As we enter the play room, we find Hamsini's Mother waiting for us: she is seated in one of the white armchairs with a knowing smile on her face.

"Goodness gracious!" She proclaims in mock anger. "Its a good job that we don't have any neighbours, not with the row that you two were making, or there would be real complaints. At least your rooms are sound proofed!"

Hamsini and I stare at each other and burst out laughing. At least she doesn't know that it was I that was the rider today.... No, wait....

She looks directly at me with a knowing smile, then she looks directly at my crotch. "So?" She asks. "It does work then?"

I cannot answer, but I feel myself blush. Her knowing smile just becomes wider. How does she know? I wonder.

She continues, changing the subject abruptly. "Hamsini, you and your pet never need worry about Devya again."

Despite our questioning expressions, she does not elaborate.

Day Ninety-Six The long nose of the Law.

I wake in my basket and stretch... Hamsini is not in here with me this morning as she so often is. I stretch and begin to doze again, but it does not last very long, I feel my self being gently shaken.

"Come on, Lazy Bones, time to rise and shine!"

I growl half heartedly, but Hamsini only laughs as she grabs my arm and tugs at it. It is totally impossible for me to be irritated by anything that she does, so I giggle and launch myself at her. After a brief struggle we share a kiss and head for the shower with its usual intimate experience.

Afterwards, with my beautiful rider fully clothed for once, we head to the playroom and breakfast. The garden has been off-limits for me for sometime as there are workmen renovating the summerhouse that I had discovered, Hamsini has taken a look several times, but I am forbidden to go out there: she has explained that my appearance would raise far too many questions. If I could have answered I would have been forced to agree! But all the same, I miss the sun and the fresh air... The curtains are closed, so I cannot even see our garden.

Breakfast is fun for she has taken to personally feeding me tit-bits from her own plate: I am still very much her pet, a state of affairs I am more than happy to let continue. Sometimes, but not often, I wonder just how an intelligent woman could have been converted into the willing pet and sexual-plaything of a girl ten years her junior. Was it drugs? Surgery? Conditioning? A combination of all three, or something else entirely? I have mused over this conundrum many times but I always come to the same conclusion: 'I don't care!' I am happier than than I ever was at anytime before and that is all that counts. I am a pet animal; I am loved and wanted so what more could I possibly require?

Oh, sure, I am also well aware that much of this is probably a result of the modifications carried out on me: but so what? I doubt if anyone who ever reads my diary is as happy with their life as I now am with mine.

Hamsini feeds me a piece of pork sausage and I take it into my mouth gently, being careful not to nip her fingers accidentally.

"Good girl!" She says and ruffles my red hair affectionately.

I swish my tail in response and she laughs. I think that she's as happy as I am with my antics.

After breakfast, I lie at her feet while she goes through her mail: both on her computer and the snail-mail that the postman brings. There is a bulky envelope from the university that she will be going too in... Oh, Hell!!! I work it out in my head... The answer that I come up with is two and a half weeks! I panic and rub myself against her legs. Is it really me that is making the whining sound?

She reaches down and runs her fingers through my hair and down my mane. "What's wrong, Hansa?"

I reach up and touch the University's letter, all of the time wearing my most pathetic, wide-eyed expression.

Hamsini laughs merrily, slips off the chair and hugs me. "Oh my swan, there's no need to worry: I'm not leaving you behind; remember?"

I hug her also. I do remember, but am not happy about the change that is looming up in front of us. I need stability!

"Don't fret, so!" She tries to reassure me. "We're going to move into our new cottage this time next week and Anika will be coming with us as my housekeeper. Won't that be wonderful?"

She is trying to 'talk-up' the change as something positive. I nod and try to make it look like an enthusiastic response. She kisses me and before I know it we are both rolling around on her bedroom floor kissing and fondling each other: the university package forgotten for the moment. It is a happy romp which soon becomes intimate with her removing her panties to encourage me to put a hand under her tartan miniskirt. I am not surprised to find out that she is beyond moist: her pussy is wet!

An idea forms: I ease a finger into her and rapidly let a second one join it. Hamsini sighs and relaxes: she smiles and her face radiates bliss. I slide my fingers gently in and out for thirty or so seconds while using my thumb to massage her clitty. Her head goes back and she moans appreciatively: but I haven't finished. I masturbate her this way a couple of times most days, but not to day! I have another idea...

When I am sure that my fingers are coated and are slippery with her wonderful juices, I slip them out. She begins to look disappointed, but her expression changes a split-second later as I work them gently into her tight little arse-hole. Wide-eyed, she gasps and seems to go ridged, as I slide them gently in and out and begin to finger-fuck her in the place where nothing has ever entered before.

Her face is a mixture of shock and surprise but this expression soon dissolves as her eyes seem to roll upwards and she relaxes with a massive sigh and she leans forward against me. I lick the tips of my other fingers and reach under her and begin to rub them against her clitty. The orgasm, when she cums, is almost explosive... I carry on and work her towards another one but she snaps out of her reverie.

"No, Hansa, not like this! I want you to fuck my arse with your clitty. Oh, My Swan, I want you to ride me to orgasm."

On her hands and knees, she crawls over to her bed and kneels by it half lying across the duvet. I shuffle forward and take her from behind: she actually squeals in pleasure as I work my thumb-sized clitty between her cheeks and into her little hole then grasping her around the hips, doggy-fashion, I begin to pump my hips back and forth. Slowly at first and then more and more rapidly. My hips slapping against her arse at the end of each short thrust: she reaches back with one hand and begins to rub her own little clitty to enhance the experience. And soon she is yelping in time with my thrusts.

Suddenly she screams out her orgasm and I feel her body quiver: but I have a firm grip on her behind and do not even lose my rhythm and she cums again seconds later: but this time I do too and there is a pause while I recover enough to resume my efforts... I have no sooner resumed my thrusting when I realise that we are not alone. Without thinking, I growl to protect Hamsini and as I turn my head, I come face to face with her Mother. I freeze: I am no longer afraid of the woman, but I am still wary of her. However she ignores me and takes no notice of our intimacy; after all, that is my purpose.

"Hamsini, get your pet dressed!" She drops a tracksuit onto my darling's bed and waits patiently while we untangle our selves. She watches with a knowing expression on her face: as I stand, I can feel her eyes on my body.

Hamsini helps me into the tracksuit: after what I think is three months, clothing has become unfamiliar to me: I find it uncomfortable. My tail goes down one leg of the trousers which is a further source of discomfort.

Mother turns to me when I am dressed and while Hamsini brushes my hair, asks. "Hansa, are you happy here with my Daughter: do you wish to leave us and go back to your old life?"

I must have looked panic-stricken as I shook my head vigorously.

She chuckled knowingly. "I see!" Then she smiled warmly and stroked my cheek. "There is a police officer here who wishes to speak to you - ", I must have looked panicky again for she smiled warmly, " - No sweety, calm down. My Sister will be with you at all times, she is the family Solicitor, so she will look after you."

I spin around and hug Hamsini tightly. I may tiny mewing sounds, I can't help it. I am terrified that I am going to be taken away and it takes both women to calm me down and escort me into what Hamsini describes as the blue drawing room.

The butler, Dawson, is waiting outside the door and announces me to the people inside.

"Miss Hansa, Madam." She says and bows. Her remarks are addressed to ad middle-aged Indian woman seated on a florally upholstered couch but doesn't even look at the man who is seated opposite her.

I must have looked confused for the woman stands and smiles at me. "Ah, Hansa, my dear, do come and sit by me."

When I move across the room and seat myself by her she sits and turns to me. "This is Detective Constable Mainwaring, he would like to ask you a few questions. Is that alright?"

I glance across at the man seated on the forward edge of one of the matching armchairs. There are a number of papers and forms on the coffee-table in front of him. I nod in response to the question and feel Hamsini's Aunt gently squeeze my hand.

"You may answer the Officer's questions: with a nod or shake your head: I've told him about your accident." The older woman reassures me.

Accident? The pieces fall into place and I relax. The Policeman takes this as a good sign and begins:

"I am Detective Constable Mainwaring (which he pronounces as 'Mannering') and I am making a number of enquiries, one of which concerns you, miss." He smiles reassuringly and glances down at a large A4 colour photograph: it is of the old me.

"You are..." He gives my old name and I look startled but nod.

"She has changed her name to Hansa, Constable, it was done by deed poll and you have a copy of the paperwork in front of you." The Aunt says quietly.

"Ah, yes." The Policeman says as he picks up a sheet of paper and scans it. He nods. "That seems to be in order." Then he turns back to me again. "Well Miss, we have received a report that you are being held here against your will..."

I shake my head rapidly but he ignores this and carries on. "...And that you have been forced to undergo a series of surgical procedures also entirely against your will."

I feel panic welling up inside me as I shake my head even more vigorously but again he continues. "It has also been alleged that you are being kept as a sex-slave."

My mouth falls open and I feel tears running down my cheeks: I stare at him in disbelief and then spin around and bury my face in Hamsini's Aunt's shoulder.

"There, there, my dear," she says softly as she hugs me to her and strokes my long red hair, "just leave it to Auntie Deepti."

When she turns towards the detective, her voice and manner change drastically: she becomes much harder, scathing almost. "Constable, are you accusing this young woman of any offences?"

I peek out of the corner of my eye and see him lock stares with Auntie Deepti. He doesn't look away as he answers. "No, Ma'am, I'm here to check that she is safe and not being held against her will: could I speak to her on her own please?"

I break away from Deepti and give him a panic stricken stare as I shake my head vigorously, tears running down my face."

Deepti's expression does not change. "I think that you have received your answer: however: in the interests of speedily clearing up this small confusing matter: Hansa will be more than happy to continue once she has received your apology for causing her such upset."

"Ma'am?" The copper sounds astounded but its just an act.

"Look at her! She's positively shaking with fear. You come in here, turn her world upside down and threaten to take her away from her friends and family. She's very upset."

The detective looks contrite, another act. "Oh, I am so very sorry, Miss, but I have to make sure that you are safe and not being held a prisoner! Especially as your boyfriend, Donald, attempted to file a 'missing persons' report regarding you last year."

I am stunned: I have forgotten completely about Donald: it must have shown on my face as he continues. "Your employer also notified us that you were missing..."

I become agitated, but auntie comes to my rescue.

"Constable, Hansa is an adult, where she goes and who she chooses to spend her life with is entirely up to her, isn't it?"

The detective looks at us both and blows out his cheeks in mock-exasperation. "Provided it is her choice, yes, that's right." He rifles through the jumble of papers covering the coffee table and, with a triumphant: "Ahh!", comes up with the one he wants.

"Yes, I have a copy of your 'resignation' letter here: all typed out and everything" He leans forward and thrusts it at me. "Is this your signature, Miss?"

I have never seen that letter before and scarcely glance at it before I nod my agreement.

Aunt Deepti is beside herself. "Constable Mainwaring! If you persist in your attempt to bully this young lady then this interview will end."

"Oh, I am so sorry," he isn't, but Auntie says nothing, "I'll try to finish without causing further distress." He frowns at Deepti. "Why are you here?"

"I am here in my capacity of family solicitor, and as such I am safeguarding this young ladies interests. Before you ask; she is in a relationship with my niece."

"What sort of relationship?" He asks abruptly.

"They are to be married." Auntie answers primly. This is news to me... Good news, I hasten to add. So I nod my agreement.

"Oh! Congratulations, Miss." He says dryly as he begins to gather up his papers and shove them into his briefcase. Suddenly he stops and stares at me. "I am also making enquiries regarding an incident that took place here earlier this year involving a former servant who claims to have been beaten because of your..."

I scream and run out of the room, leaving Aunt Deepti to deal with... Oh that awful woman with the dirty underwear! I had hoped that I had heard the last of her.

Day One Hundred Home away from home.

I'll say little about our stay "up-north", for although it was a happy time for me; my rider loathed it. Oh, we were together and had a secluded bungalow to ourselves: but she did not enjoy the University course that she was on and did not take to the tutors or to any of her fellow students..

"Oh, Hansa, I hate it!" She confides to me at the end of the first week, she is almost in tears. "It's so boring, so dry and very dull!"

Anika and I look at each other in despair. "Miss, what do I tell your Mother? She expects me to report back on your progress." The Maid/Housekeeper almost wails.

Hamsini throws down her briefcase and flops down onto the hearthrug. "Just tell her the truth." She snaps. "I'll never be an Economist!"

My mind is racing... I catch Anika's gaze and growl.

The two women stare at me. Hamsini looks surprised but Anika is genuinely frightened. After all, a human being is a large, powerful animal. "Please, Hansa, no!" The blonde wails. "I've never harmed you!"

To her relief, I ignored her and tear open the briefcase: I spend the next hour going through the syllabus and through the pile of text books. By the end of that time I had produced an outline study plan that would take my darling as far as the Christmas break. The textbooks have gained lots of highlighted passages and hand written notes in their margins and my rider seems happier.

Her relief is obvious as she lies on the rug watching me. "Oh, my darling, I keep forgetting that you were a teacher!" She frowns. "But what about my assignments and essays?"

I did a play-bow: my bum stuck up in the air, and swished my tail from side to side – the closest that I could get to a wag.

"Hansa? You? You'll do my course work?"

They say, or at least someone does, that a trouble shared is a trouble halved... My rider is going to pass this course and get her degree: I am determined to see her succeed. I had spotted the 'assessment method' in the syllabus: 75% continuous assessment; 25% by examination. I knew that that would work to our advantage. All she had to do was attend the lectures and write detailed notes: I would do the real work: including word processing any thing that she had to hand in.

Her relief is obvious as she drags me into her bedroom where we remain until Sunday afternoon. Anika brings us our meals but ends up joining us, despite her feeble and not very persuasive objections. With a twinkle in her eye, Hamsini decides that the weak objections must be punished and she gives the tall blonde a stinging slap on her well-padded arse. "Anika: you are hereby forbidden to wear panties around the house and you are to shorten all your skirts by four inches."

Writer345
Writer345
180 Followers
1...345678