Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a noise coming from the white room. Hamsini's Mother calls out. "Hansa? Hansa? Come here please!"

I hesitate, then scuttle in on all fours... I do not wish to upset this woman... The fact that she frightens me does not matter for she controls the household and could send me away if she so wished. This is why I always behave meekly when she is around.

I peek around the door and hesitate at the sight that I see. The servant is sitting in an armchair peering at me and "Mother" is standing in the middle of the room with a stern expression on her face.

"Are there you are, you bad girl!" She chides me and adds, "Come here!" And points at the floor in front of her.

I crawl over to her, for some reason I let my head hang low. The servant is watching, an evil leer plastered across her pasty face.

Hamsini's Mother stares down at me and I avoid her gaze. "You are a bad girl!" She snaps. "You will not grown at servants!"

I squirm... I now know what a repentant dog feels like. Suddenly my bladder twitches and I dribble drops of urine onto the floor.

She chuckles. "Well, I can tell that you are sorry, but..." She spins around and grabs my tail with one hand. "...this will help you remember!"

I receive one, two, three, four open handed slaps hard on the cheeks of my bottom. I yelp, more in surprise than pain. I try to scuttle away but she grips my tail... I CAN FEEL IT! I can feel her hand holding my tail. I let go a whoop of joy which puzzles her.

"Stay!" She snaps, then she bends low and I hear her mutter: "You'll like the next bit."

I look up and see her walk over to the servant, who was still sitting in the chair. "There," she says to the woman, "she's not vicious, she's a sweety, really and she won't growl at you again!"

The woman laughs at me and thanks Hamsini's Mother who smiles gently at her. Then her whole manner changes and she begins to shout and scream. "But you, you repulsive bitch, you swore at her! I will not tolerate that. She is my daughter's pet: I will not have you, or anyone else abusing her either mentally or physically. I own you: remember that and if you ever cause me to have to punish Hansa again, then you will find yourself serving my family in a less comfortable role than that of maid. Do you understand, you worthless piece of shit?"

The maid is cowering in the chair now and makes no attempt to resist when 'Mother' grabs her hair and hauls her to her feet. She then spins the hapless woman over the arm of the chair, flips up her skirt and pulls off her grubby panties. She removes her own leather belt and proceeds to administer a merciless beating. 'Crack', 'crack', 'crack'. The maid screams, and wriggles, but the blows rain down. After ten she stops. The woman is now crying uncontrollably and her arse is bright red and criss-crossed with swollen wields, but 'Mother' hasn't finished with her yet.

As she hesitantly tries to leave, 'Mother' grabs her, scoops up the dirty panties and stuffs them into her mouth. "If I ever catch you wearing filthy clothes again: it will be the worse for you!" She snarls... "Now get out of my sight!"

Mother walks over to me: she is completely calm, in fact I doubt that she ever lost her temper... The maid scuttles out sobbing and Mother gently strokes my hair. She kisses the top of my head. "Now be a good pet and don't growl at people again." She chides gently

I look up at her and whine in what I hope sounds a repentant tone. I can see where Hamsini gets her beauty from, but Mother has a hard ruthless layer under hers that her daughter completely lacks.

She strokes my hair again and then runs a hand slowly along my mane and onto my tail which she lets run through her fingers. "Do you know," she confides, "the research that made you possible cost me over two million pounds?"

I gasp and she repeats her fondling and carries on talking to me. "At this very moment, skin from your scalp is being cultured and when they have grown several square feet of it, the stripe down your back will be widened and the fleshy part of your tail will be thickened and extended. We are aiming for about six inches long by about two inches thick. The whole of the back of your neck will become part of your scalp also. Won't that be wonderful?"

She runs her hand down my back one more time, only this time I think that I am beginning to feel the hair moving. She caresses my pussy then pats me on the bottom before walking out of my playroom and is gone without saying 'goodbye'.

For the rest of the afternoon, I pick at my food and then doze in my basket

When Hamsini returns from college later that day, I throw myself at her with such force that I knock her off her feet. She sits on the floor laughing as I kiss and lick her face and hug her tightly.

"Oh, wow!" She laughs. "Anyone would think that I had been away for days. Are you that pleased to see me then, my pet?"

I whine, yelp and wriggle. I even wet myself in my excitement; I am behaving in exactly the same way that my pet dog used too when I myself came home from school when I was a child.

Hamsini, my wonderful Rider, laughs happily and hugs me back. "Oh, Hansa, my darling beautiful Swan, we'll be friends for ever!"

NOTE: The Earth continued to turn and day and night followed each other. I suspect that things happened outside in the rest of the house, but I was unaware of them. As for the rest of the world, well the only affect that it had on me was to rob me of my beloved Hamsini for the best part of five days out of every seven. I became resolved to this but I never liked it... I was always edgy when she was at college. Most days I only saw one of the domestic servants who brought me food or cleaned up after me or made Hamsini's bed or cleaned her room. There were several of them, all female: most tried to ignored me while the bitch who got me spanked was positively terrified of me. However one girl, and I think that she was even younger than me. always made a fuss of me. She was tall and blonde and definitely not British or Irish. Her name was Anika, or so she told me when she stroked my hair or mane. I liked her and would whine and rub myself against her, which made her laugh. She was always nice to me.

When she is home, Hamsini and I are inseparable. Only a year ago having sex with another woman would be unthinkable but now it is a major part of my life...

Day Fifty-Five Storm Clouds

It is now high summer and the weather is hot, I do not know the day for sure, or even the month as these have lost all meaning for me, even as labels. Hamsini has completed her 'A' Level exams and finished with college: I see much more of her, which makes me happy. Some days she goes out, but I am separated from her for less time than when she is away at college. This relaxes me and removes my fears and worries as I only live for my darling Swan-Rider.

Today starts off wonderfully it is late morning and she is wearing a skimpy bikini and we are both lying on our bellies out on the grass soaking up the sun's rays. Suddenly she rolls to face me and says something totally unexpected.

"Oh, Hansa, I will miss you when I go to University." Her face is sad.

I sit up and howl in shock. Then I stare at her, eyes and mouth wide.

"Don't take it like that, my beautiful Swan! It won't be for ever... I will be home during the holidays!"

Weeks and weeks without my beloved owner?! I cling to her and howl and howl and howl. Tears flood my eyes and run down my cheeks as I cry uncontrollably. I should have been expecting this, but wasn't!

Hamsini strokes my hair and tries to console me. She hugs me and whispers: "There, there," into my ear.

I want to say: Take me with you! but obviously can't. All that comes out is: "Oww, ah ow!" Then I whine: "Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm..."

I break free and run screaming into the shrubbery where I hide and sob.

Presently I hear someone else join Hamsini in our garden. I listen.

"What is all the noise?" A familiar Indian-accented voice demands rather sternly. "Is it not enough that you both are screamers? We have guests, or had you forgotten?"

I am frightened that I have got my owner into trouble with her Mother so I begin to crawl out of my hiding place.

Hamsini sounds contrite. "I am truly sorry, Mother, but I told Hansa that I was going away to University and it upset her."

What I heard next caused me to freeze and remain hidden.

"So why did you tell her? She is not important!" Her Mother snapped. "You speak about her as if she matters!"

"She matters to me!" Hamsini flares back in my defence. "I love her and she loves me!"

"Ha! You have become far too close to that mindless creature. It is merely an animal that I provided you with so that you had something convenient and hygienic to use to relieve yourself: not to become romantically involved with!" The older woman's voice was cold and harsh.

"Mother!" My Darling shouted... This was the only time that I ever hear her shout at the woman.

"Hamsini! I have raised you to take your place in helping me manage the family enterprises, just like your sisters are now doing! I provided you with a plaything so that you could have sex without the need of romantic entanglements with strangers and all of the complications and risks that that would involve. I thought that I had trained you well enough to avoid love and all of the damage it does.Love is a destructive force, a weakness that we are better off without.

"So what do you do? You fall in love with your pet!" The tirade chills me to the bone. But the woman continues. "I did not raise you to be soft – what's gotten into your silly head?"

"I'm eighteen, Mother, I'm an adult: I'll do what I want from now on! Hansa and I will leave if you try to separate us!" Hamsini shouts

I creep on my belly to the edge of the shrubbery and get where I can see them both. I am ready to fly to my owner's defence if she is threatened with violence. I see the two on them standing about a couple of feet apart. Hamsini shouting, shaking and waving her arms as she gesticulates wildly. Her Mother stands there calmly facing her... She is frighteningly calm and reminds me of an iceberg in many ways.

"Oh? And how will the two of you manage? No money, no job and nowhere to live? While you are dependent upon me and live in my house, you will follow my rules. But I am not a monster I would never separate you from your pet!"

I relax when I hear this, I see Hamsini relax also as neither of us look beneath the surface of Mother's words.

NOTE added in the margin: She is telling the truth... Oh, but she is and we are still together years later.

"I'm sorry, Mummy," Hamsini says contritely. "Perhaps if she went away to University and lived with me?"

Her Mother looked as if she had been struck, but she relaxed quickly and walked over and hugged her daughter. "Oh, my darling! Well you always were the sentimental softy. I should have realised that it would lead you to fall in love sooner or later, Perhaps it is better with your pet than with an outsider..." She kissed her daughter on the top of her head and then fondled her breast. "Let me think for a minute..."

I can see it all from behind the bush where I am now lying. My Hamsini and her Mother are locked in an embrace She cannot see her Mother's face which hardens into a thin-lipped cold, vicious expression even as she hugs her daughter and caresses her gently. She does not know that I am watching, or if she does she is so contemptuous of me that she does not bother to spare me a glance. It is a hard expression, a frightening expression. The expression of one who will stop at nothing to remain in total control. I vow not to cross this terrible woman no matter what happens. The cold brown eyes are those of a one who measures the value of human life by the profit that it can bring her... And this is the woman that holds my future in her callous hands!

I shudder and wriggle back into deeper cover, then I fight my way through the thicket of bushes until I am in the little romantic arbour where I sit on the floor behind the bench in the little lean-too shelter, hug my knees and and shiver despite the warmth of the summer morning. I am determined to hide from that monster for as long as I can.

Some considerable time later I hear Hamsini calling me, but I do not move... Her Mother may still be there.

She calls again and wonders out loud why I am hiding from her... Oh my beloved Swan-Rider, it is not you that I am hiding from.

Presently, I hear her enter our glade. She spots me cowering in the back of the shelter. "Oh, my Swan. Why are you hiding?"

I jump up and fling my arms around her. I am still shaking as I cling tightly to her. She hugs me back. Presently I feel her fingers running through my mane. I whimper pathetically.

"Oh, Hansa, did my Mother frighten you?" She sighs.

I nod... I no longer have the power of speech, but I can still communicate. The nod is a frantic one.

"But there is no problem: Mummy has agreed to invest in a house and give me a car and a maid. That way I can take you with me, my daring pet!" She is very happy, she has won.

I still do not relax, I do not trust that woman. As she leads me back to the patio so that we can eat, I am still not convinced of Mother's motives.

Just as I am finishing my bowl of korma, I hear a hear a pair of high heels click-click-clicking across the playroom floor and out onto the patio, I look up and see an older version of Hamsini; one with shorter business-like hair and dark clothing: a black satin blouse, black skin tight trousers, and shiny black high-heeled boots. Her expression is hard, even though she is smiling. The smile reminds me of a cat who has just seen the family budgerigar.

Hamsini is happy to see her, though and calls out: "Hi, Devya! I didn't know that you were the visitor!"

The hard smile broadens. "Hallo, little Sister. Mother told me about your new pet so I have come to see it." Her voice is without warmth as she looks at me. "Oh, wow, you have a good eye! It is very beautiful creature!"

I am an "It" in her eyes so I scramble backwards in an attempt to get away, but Hamsini grabs my lead that she had reattached earlier. This stops my retreat as I am unwilling to use my greater strength and pull her off her chair.

Devya, whose name I later learn means "Divine Power", laughs unsympathetically at my reaction and demands: "Make it stand up so that I can get a better look at it."

Hamsini begins to act out of character. She stands up and jerks my lead harshly to encourage me to stand. I do so as I do not want her to face her sister's scorn if I do not comply.

I stand and straighten up. Devya stares at me and walks slowly around me. She squeezes a breast, but not lovingly. In fact she makes me wince, which causes her to laugh.

She feels my arse and then slaps it so hard that her hand stings. I jump forward and she also finds this funny. Then the fact that I have a tail registers and she grabs it and gives it a tug. She is so heavy handed that she comes away with some of its long hairs in her hand. I squeal and again she laughs at my reaction. Lastly she sticks fingers into my arsehole and my pussy. She has long fingernails and is none too gentle. I wriggle with discomfort and yelp.

"Oh, very good: does it fuck well?" This foul woman demands.

By now Hamsini is more than a little put out, but does not complain. Instead she just nods. I suspect that Devya has been bullying her for as long as she can remember: no doubt with their Mother's knowledge.

Devya is clearly pleased with the affect that she has produced in both of us, and by now I am sure that she is going to demand to fuck me, for that is all that it would be, brutal, mechanical fucking. No love, no tenderness in fact something akin to rape.

I am lucky for she laughs coldly. "Oh, I must talk to Mother... I have to get me a pair of these for my very own!"

Yes, I am lucky, but I shudder at the thought of the hell that awaits some poor, unsuspecting women, currently living out their lives in the blissful ignorance of the brutal fate awaiting them.

However, she has not finished with me yet. I see her sniff the finger that she pushed up my bottom. Her perfect nose wrinkles in an approximation of the expression that is so appealing on my darling's face: but on hers it is distasteful. Then, quite casually she pushes the soiled finger into my mouth for me to suck clean. I comply because I do not want to embarrass Hamsini.

This is followed by the one that she had forced into my dry pussy. I cannot keep the expression of hatred off my face. As she withdraws the clean finger, she laughs at my helplessness. "Yes, for once I envy you, Hambone! I will definitely get me a couple of these things, I can think of lots of ways to use them... lots of games to play."

She walks back into the house without further comment, but we can hear her chuckling as she goes.

Later in the afternoon, Hamsini applies traditional Indian make-up and changes into a beautiful blue and gold sari. She tells me that she will be having dinner with her Mother and Sister I do not see my beloved rider for the remainder of the day and that night I sleep alone. I curl up in my basket and play with myself... The orgasms, when I eventually cum, are weak and hardly worth the effort!

Day Fifty-Six The Wild Animal.

I do not see Hamsini until mid-morning: her make-up is smudged and it looks as if she has been crying.. She shrugs off the sari and leaves the expensive garment lying crumpled on the bedroom floor: she is naked underneath it.

We walk into the shower and I begin to bathe her wonderful body. I see scratches down her back, bite marks on her neck and shoulders and a couple of bruises on her arms. As I gently soap her body I see that there are painful wields across her arse and her pussy is red, swollen and clearly hurts for she winces when I touch it.

Suddenly she bursts into tears and hugs me to her. She squeezes me far more tightly than normal as she sobs uncontrollably.

I hold her and stroke her wet hair as she cries and cries. The sobs become explosive and she clings to me as if her life depends upon it. I nuzzle her ear and lick it but she does not notice.

Suddenly the sobs become words, or rather one continuous long screamed word. "I-hate-her-I-hate-her-I-hate-her-I-hate-that-fucking-bitch!" She runs out of breath and begins to sob again. Suddenly she becomes a dead weight and I support her as gently as I can. She is still clinging to me and her face is pressed against my shoulder but her legs seem to have given out. Oh, Hamsini, what do I do?

Gently I get her out of the shower and we sink down onto the dressing room floor. I intend to dry her, but she won't loose me. Still the room is warm so my beloved will not catch a chill. Well, drying can wait so I carry on hugging her and whining gently into her ear just to remind her that it is me that she is with. Eventually she recovers enough to look at me and give me a weak smile.

"Oh, my darling Swan, what would I do without you?" She asks and then kisses me gently on the lips.

I reach for towels and begin to dry us off. She thanks me.

By now it is nearly lunchtime, but I am more concerned for her than I am for my own stomach. I take her hand and lead her out through the playroom and into the garden, she comes along meekly not bothering that she too is naked. I lead her into our arbour and we sit on the upholstered bench, arms around each other both of us staring at the statue's backside without seeing it. For the moment our roles are reversed and she is the submissive, vulnerable one. I think about her horrible brute of a Sister: I had thought that the Mother was bad but Devya is far worse because she is brutal as well as callous.

123456...8