Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here comes your bitch!" Padma says and walks away, I forget her... I only have eyes for one other.

Suddenly Hamsini is there in front of me, we are both so excited that we wet ourselves as we dance around each other. I grab her and we roll over and over on the grass. We are both yelping and barking happily. Hamsini, my beloved Swan Rider, what has your Mother had them do to you? Why did you threaten to go to the Police? Didn't you know how ruthless she is? Why didn't you know better than threaten her/? My mind races as we hug and kiss out there on the lawn. I now know what her mother meant: I also know that some of the dreams that I had experienced were more real than I thought.

The relationship has been reversed: I have been forced into the more dominant role. I am indeed the "dog" to Hamsini's "bitch". She is truly mine now, far more than I was ever hers. I am the faux-male in her life. She is smaller and slimmer than I am, that much has not changed; but her body has been re-shaped just like mine and her breasts are no longer small and pert but she is still fully female with a tiny clitty. Oh, I am still female, I still have my pussy and my large breasts: but I have the one thing that my darling lacks: I have a tool. I take her there and then on the lawn in full view of the house. I mount her and we make love doggy-fashion – which, when I think about it, is more than fitting. She is surprised by the size of my rod and squeals happily as I enter her. After that we both yelp and squeal with passion and enjoy each other's new bodies... Dearest Hamsini, it is no longer you that is my rider... I am now yours, despite the meaning of your name which is woven into your silver collar.

So time passes and we settle down to our life together: two dogs who share a kennel. Anika is our kennel maid: she feeds us and keeps our home clean: often she joins us and we have a threesome – but it is different to how it was in the bungalow when Hamsini was a student at university. It is different because Anika is merely human whereas we are doggy-girls, human-animals, superior. I doubt that Anika realises this, but we do!

I found my notebook in a corner of our summerhouse/kennel, Padma must have ordered that it be returned to me, and so I carry on writing down my thoughts and experiences. It is quite a story

Sometimes another doggy-girl is put in with us for us to train and to reassure: it is often one who is having trouble adjusting to her new role. We help her come to terms with her new life as we enjoy her, er, company.

The years pass and Hamsini and I are happy, we have each other, what more could we ever want?

1...345678