All Comments on 'Plaything for Masseurs?'

by SaminCali

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stringfellostringfelloover 12 years ago
Damn hot!

I loved the story and wish I could be you for one of those steamy massages! I want it so bad!! Thanks for sharing. Hope to hear more from you. Here in the midwest it's hard to connect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Masseur

I wanted a massage,male masseur,Ashfield.I rang,my first time.He was mid 30s,he massaged my back,legs,then up to my balls,my cock hardening,turn over,he said you like it as he massaged my chest,then down to my cock,balls and then an oily finger in my arse.He stepped back,pants down,lifted my legs and placing his cock at my hole pushed into me,slowly until he was all the way in.He then fucked me,my cock jetting sperm high into the air then the warm feeling inside my arse as he came.He then said,i never ask,you had a great arse,i needed to fuck it.I go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Haven't you listened to any of the safe sex messages!!!!

Please stop bare-backing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
About barebacking

This is the author. I generally do NOT condone barebacking, but I do appreciate how much better it feels than sex with a condom. I have been tested and asked the masseurs about their status, even if after the fact. Do play safe out there, guys!

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 8 years ago
Fantasties

Hi, folks; even though these stories are true according to the author (and they're super hot according to me!!!), 99% of the stories on Literotica are fantasies; nothing more, nothing less. They're <i>not</I> real, 99% of the time, so talking about barebacking is totally acceptable when you're telling about a fantasy! Real life is a different story, but come on, you have to know that the vast majority of these stories are fake. Don't come down on someone for their stories here, these are, for the most part, just a way for folks to type out their total fantasies, not a way to show others the best way to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Massage

My first was when I answered an ad in the paper...I had an idea he was gay, but I was not bothered being very bi myself...Tim was in his 50s and quite fit and wore tiny shorts and a vest....after a quick shower I lay on the table naked , waving away the offer of a towel...he was very good and slathered me in warm oil, so I quickly relaxed and enjoyed the sensations.....as he kneaded me I noticed his crotch was well packed and idly brushed my hand against it as he moved down my back ....he said nothing!!!....but when he changed sides, I did the same ( as he had moved around below my feet, he had dropped the shorts!! )

I came into contact with his bare , hard cock!!

Leaning over , he whispered ' I thought you might like that '

I was overjoyed and nodded my hand sliding up and down his cock!! ( by now I was rock hard myself )

He slid his oily hand under me and teased my cock...then turning my head sideways I took his in my mouth...we both groaned!

Seconds later he pumped a huge load into my mouth, apologising for cumming too soon!!

The session lasted a few hours and another load for me...we repeated it a lot

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Masseurs' Plaything

I suppose there are men out there who are willing to let anybody use their arses as anybody's plaything.

Maybe we could call the author a slut or a fag?

biSalguodbiSalguodover 2 years ago

I need to find someone like them. Need it bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous