Please Relieve Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers

"I'll get you off now, then shower and make dinner," Mum said.

I felt my penis jerk when I heard Mum's words. My mother was a very prim and proper Indian mother; I didn't even realise that she knew euphemisms such as 'jerk.' She had never used these expressions before. I wasn't sure if Mum expected me to answer so I didn't dare risk replying to her.

Mum nodded again as if she had internally come to a decision and then I saw her walk towards me. Her face continued to have a neutral expression. A pace or so away from me as I was seated on the couch I saw her slowly begin to lower herself to the floor until she was kneeling in front of me.

"Niklao [take it out]," Mum said as she kneeled in front of me.

I didn't want to make Mum angry at me by dawdling so reached for the buttons of my trousers and undid them, followed shortly by me pulling my zipper down. I pulled my boxers down with it so that I was sitting on the couch with my trousers up to the top of my legs and my penis exposed. Although Mum using words such as 'jerk' had excited me, I was not hard.

Mum edged towards me on her knees and I saw her right hand move out towards my crotch and my Mum's forearm touch my trousers that were bunched up on my legs.

"These are in the way," said Mum looking at my trousers. I could tell from her expression she was getting agitated. "Take them off."

Quickly, worried about Mum's temper rising further I pulled my trousers and boxer shorts down my ankles and then used my hands to get them off completely. I gently placed them at the edge of the couch away from me - I had to stop myself from throwing them as I knew if I did so Mum would shout at me for making a mess in the living room.

Looking back at Mum I saw her right hand reach out again and touch my penis. Mum's left hand touched my bare right leg and I felt a gentle push spreading my legs apart. I noticed Mum then continue to move forwards as my legs moved apart.

A moment or so later my legs were as wide as I could comfortably get them in my sitting position on the couch and Mum's waist was touching the couch itself from her kneeling position.

As Mum stroked me, I felt my penis begin to get harder and stick up further in the air.

"You're not ready yet," Mum said as she stroked me, I could sense that she was getting agitated in her tone of voice.

Mum paused, releasing my penis and then I saw her hands move to her blouse. She quickly began unbuttoning them. I felt my penis throb as button after button of my Mum's silky blouse opened.

After a moment, Mum finished and was in front of me with her blouse undone. Underneath she had on a white bra. I thought Mum's breasts looked bigger than when I had seen them previously, the bra material pushing them together.

With her right hand Mum reached forward and began stroking my penis again. With her left hand, however, I saw Mum reach for my hand. I was nervous and apprehensive as she clasped my hand in hers and moved it towards her body - towards her open blouse. My hand delved into my mother's open blouse and her bra and I found my right hand clasped to Mum's breasts. My Mum was gently touching my hand.

I began rubbing my mother's left breast. The skin was soft and smooth and the breasts felt nice in my hands. I felt excited that my mother had guided me to touch her. My fingers circled my mother's large nipples and I felt them harder than when I had touched them previously.

I stopped rubbing my mother's breasts when I noticed that she had stopped stroking my penis. She was looking ahead with an expression on her face as if she was thinking. Mum's arms then moved and I instinctively pulled my hands away from being inside her bra. I saw Mum reach for her own blouse and take it off, leaving it on the side of the couch. Mum then reached behind her back and pulled her arms forward, her bra coming off in the process.

As Mum placed her bra to the side of the bed, I felt excited that my mother was topless in front of me. Her skin was a beautiful light brown and her breasts were a good size. Mum's stomach was slim and flat though you could tell she had children. Her long black hair looked great framed on the sides of her face.

Mum then moved towards me again and I instinctively spread my legs a bit wider so that she could kneel as close as possible to me sitting on the couch. To my surprise, Mum then moved her hands up and touched her own breasts pushing them together. I saw my mother's dark nipples come closer together and the breasts seemed to look even bigger than previously.

Moving her combined breasts towards me I felt Mum's breasts touch my penis - the touch felt strange, strange but good. The breasts were so soft. Mum had formed a little tunnel in between her breasts by pushing them together and I felt my penis enter this. Then Mum began slowly moving her breasts up and down on my penis.

The sensation felt great. I watched as my Mum's breasts moved up to the top of my penis before slowly descending. On the down stroke, I felt Mum's hands touch against my balls vibrating them slightly. The tunnel between Mum's breasts felt tight and I had a good feeling all around my shaft.

I saw Mum's pretty face concentrating as she stroked my penis with her breasts. I felt my penis getting harder each time her breasts jiggled and moved.

Mum paused, out of breath. I could see her light brown breasts were slightly red now; possibly due to the friction with my penis. I felt bad when I saw this and I worried I may have hurt my mother.

"You're taking too long," Mum said. She seemed annoyed. "Stand up and hurry up."

Mum backed away slightly from me and I stood up. She continued kneeling on the floor and held her breasts together forming a tunnel. I quickly moved towards her worried that she was angry. I pushed my penis between her breasts quickly and began thrusting my penis in and our as I had done to her mouth in the morning.

The feelings hitting me were too much. My penis felt engorged, I felt so hard and how angry Mum had been had excited me. Standing up I felt gravity making the blood in my body rush to my penis. I knew I couldn't last much longer. I felt my cum rising and I couldn't stop it.

I felt my penis spasm; once, twice, three times, four times. I felt darkness hit my eyes as I came, the feeling of light headedness. My orgasm was strong. I inhaled deeply having came, trying to recover my senses.

As I looked down, I felt dread hit me. My pretty light brown mother was a mess. Thick strands of white fluid were all over her breasts and face. I backed away from my mother worried that I was in deep trouble and sat back on the couch. My penis flopped against my stomach, it was wet and glistening with semen.

I saw Mum stand up and smooth out her dress and look up to look at me. Her face was without expression though it was messy with white liquid running down it slowly.

"Go and clean up then we'll have dinner soon," Mum said sternly. As she spoke I saw a particularly large strand of white liquid fall down her face into the corner of her mouth. My mother's expression did not change in the slightest and she remained stern.

"Yes Mum," I said as I quickly found and pulled up my trousers. I made my way hastily to my room hoping that I had not angered my Mum by failing to tell her before I came. As I cleaned myself in the shower I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help thinking that my mother looked even better with my white semen contrasting against her brown skin.

========

Dinner that evening was a muted affair. I felt nervous thinking about visiting the doctor on Monday. My nerves meant that I wasn't enjoying the daal and roti that Mum had made. My mother was a good cook but I couldn't help thinking about what the Doctor might say. The past week and the experiences with my mother had been amazing but I really hoped there was nothing medically wrong with me that was causing my penis to hurt. My penis had not been hurting since I slept in my mother's bed, strangely and I also hoped that meant nothing bad.

"What's the matter?" said Mum to me. She was reading a magazine whilst she ate. Her tone was neutral without expression.

"Umm...nothing Mum. I was just thinking about the Doctor's appointment," I Mumbled.

"Bewaqoof bunda nahin bunjou [don't be a stupid man]," Mum snapped at me. "You'll be fine."

We carried on eating. My face felt red after Mum had admonished me for being silly. As we finished and began clearing the plates I heard my Mum speak again.

"When you're ready to sleep go to my room," Mum said nonchalantly as she turned and moved to the kitchen.

Mum had turned away before I could say anything. I don't even know if I would say anything if given the chance. I felt my face redden wondering what the night had in store.

A few hours later, I had gotten changed into my t-shirt and boxer shorts. I wondered if I should put some pyjamas on before I went into my Mum's room but thought against it as I might be too hot in the night.

As I made my way into my Mother's bedroom I felt nerves rising. Prior to this week, I hadn't been into my mother's room in years. It was generally off limits. Recently, however, things had changed - I had entered my Mum's room, slept in her bed and had even came in there. I felt my penis twitch in my boxers as I thought about what had happened.

I knocked once to announce my presence and then opened my mother's door. I saw that she was sitting at her dressing table and had her dressing gown on. I slowly entered the room and then went over to the opposite side of the bed to where she slept. My Mum did not acknowledge that I was there or say anything so I took it that she did not object as I began peeling the covers back and getting ready to sleep.

"Take your clothes off before you sleep," I heard Mum say. She did not turn to look at me but continued getting ready for bed at her dressing table.

I hesitated when I heard Mum speak but then quickly took my t-shirt off and then my boxers. It felt strange being completely naked in my mother's bedroom, especially when my Mum was still clothed in her dressing gown.

I slipped under the covers of Mum's bed quickly, worried she might turn around and see me naked - I still felt shy in front of her even though she had seen my penis on several occasions now. Mum's soft bed covers felt cool against my skin.

I noticed Mum stand and then move over to wall, turning off the main light. The room turned darker - the only light being from the lamp by her side of the bed. Mum then moved to stand in front of the bed, I could see her facing me and thought how pretty she looked with her dark hair hanging down.

Mum's hands moved to the ties of her dressing gown and began slowly opening them. Underneath I saw she was wearing a white nightie. The nightie had a v-shaped neckline and no arms and cut off mid-thigh. Mum's legs were long and firm and her light brown skin looked great contrasted against the whiteness of the nightie.

Mum placed her dressing gown on her dressing table and then moved to her side of the bed. I felt the covers of the bed move as she pulled them back and the bed slightly sag from a light weight as she shifted under the covers.

I was staring straight ahead, not brave enough to turn to face Mum though I could feel that she was looking at me in the dimness of the room. I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye and then saw Mum's hand move next to the right side of my face. This made me turn slightly to see what my Mum was doing but I couldn't move too much as I felt some weight on my legs.

I watched as my mother placed her left hand by the right side of my face and felt her left knee move to the right side of my right knee. I felt Mum shift her body so that she was no longer at my side but was directly facing me as I lay under the bed covers. My mother's face was close to mine and I felt her limbs either side of mine. My mother was straddled me and I felt my penis twitch as I was unused to being in such close proximity to her.

Pausing I saw my mother's right hand disappear from my viewpoint as it moved under the bed covers. Mum's face had a thoughtful expression which I thought looked pretty even in the gloom of the room that was only illuminated by one bedside light.

I felt a tough against my penis and saw my Mum's face move to a sterner expression as I heard her say: "you're not ready yet."

I felt my face redden that I had annoyed my mother by not being hard. If I could run and hide then I would have but I was pinned in the bed under my mother.

I could still feel a touch on my penis and then closed my eyes for a moment as I felt the touch become slightly firmer and begin to move my foreskin up and down. The touch felt so good against my penis. Although the bed sheets were cool against skin, I felt my loins begin to warm as my penis was rubbed.

"Are you getting harder?" I heard Mum say.

Involuntarily I nodded without realising it. As I opened my eyes I could see my mother in front of me. I could see her pretty face and hair, the v-shape of her white nightie and her beautiful left hand with the pretty pink nails as she rested it on the bed next to my head. Mum's expression was one of concentration as she rubbed me under the covers. I felt myself starting to become hard.

"You're taking too long," Mum said quietly under her breath.

I continued to feel the strokes on my penis but saw my Mum's left hand move from beside the bed towards her neck. It then moved down to the point of the neck opening of her nightie. As Mum's hand touched the neck opening and exert pressure, I saw it widen and light brown skin become visible.

Mum arched her back slightly so she was straddling me at a 45 degree angle above. The hoops of the nightie on Mum's shoulders fell slightly and I saw her two boobs spill out. The large dark nipples looked incredible so close up and I felt my penis twitch upon seeing them.

Mum's left hand moved away from her nightie to rest by the right side of the bed near my head but Mum left her nightie dipped on her shoulders with the neck opening wide and her breasts exposed. I felt Mum's body dip slightly as the strokes on my penis continued. I couldn't believe how close this made Mum's breasts to my face.

My Mum's breasts were a good size. They were not huge swinging udders like some Asian ladies' can be but a good handful in line with her body which was slim but nicely proportioned for an Indian woman who had had children but led a healthy Indian vegetarian diet.

As Mum stroked me her body moved slightly and I felt Mum's breasts on occasion touch my face. I felt the points of my mother's nipples against my cheeks. I so wanted to feel what they tasted like. They were so close to my mouth. I didn't have the courage to ask my mother if I could, it was so wrong - there was no way I could ask my mother such a thing. I felt pained even thinking about it but I was so turned on I couldn't help these thoughts.

I realised that my mother must have sensed my discomfort as I heard her say: "tikh hai [it's ok]," and her body shift slightly moving her nipples even closer to my mouth.

I opened my mouth slightly and felt a dark brown nipple enter it. I reached up with my tongue and felt the hardness of the nib of the nipple and then moved my tongue around over the entirety of the nipple. I let my tongue wander from the nib of the nipple further out, licking my mother's large dark brown areola.

I felt my penis harden further as I tasted my mother's nipples. The taste felt good - earthy with an extremely slight salty taste. I opened my mouth wider and felt more breast enter. I sucked and felt the touch on my penis become harder and stronger as I did so.

Releasing one breast from my mouth I shifted my head and began licking the other nipple before sucking on the other breast. I felt so naughty, I felt intoxicated as I sucked on my mother's big breasts. I lost track of the number of sucks I had of each breast and the number of times I licked those dark brown nipples as I alternated between the two of those beautiful breasts.

I realised that I was sucking on my mother's breasts just as I had all those years ago when I was born. I couldn't help fantasising that there was milk hidden in those breasts and if I sucked harder it would come out. None did come out but thinking about it, whilst the pressure on my penis increased from Mum's rubbing made me feel so hard and horny.

"Ok, bas kar [stop now]," I heard Mum say and her back arch. Removing the breasts from the range of my mouth.

As Mum pulled away I noticed that her light brown breasts were now slightly red. I felt myself flush as I realised that this was not only my sucking but what I had done downstairs earlier in the day. I couldn't help worry that I had hurt Mum and she would be angry at me.

My mother did not betray any signs of anger, however, instead I saw concentration on her face and her body move slightly. I felt the touch of my mother's hand on my penis slowly moving it up and forward and against my shaft I began to feel growing wetness.

I tensed as the wetness increased against me starting at the tip of my penis and increasing until suddenly I felt the head of my penis engulfed. I could feel that my Mum was also tense above me as she held her position.

Very slowly, I saw my Mum's body began to move up and down. In line with her movements, I felt the wetness and warmth on my penis move. I was still amazed at how the rubbing of my penis felt so much stronger than when Mum had used her hand or her mouth.

Mum moved down and her head was now next to my right shoulder as I lay on the bed. I could feel strands of her black hair against my skin and neck. I could sense Mum slowly moving her body up and down and felt her skin against mine moving also. The feeling around my penis was incredible, it felt so powerful.

"Are you getting close?" I heard my mother say.

The feelings hitting me were so powerful that I felt myself feeling out of breath. My Mum's tone of voice, however, was neutral and betrayed no mention of the work she was doing in moving her hips above me. It had a neutral tone and was quiet. I felt too caught up with my feelings to respond to my mother.

"Jalthi kar [quickly do it]," Mum said

I could distinctly hear the sounds of the bed springs in my mother's bed moving as her body moved above me. With every body movement a vibration through my penis into my balls, really willing the cum from me.

I was struggling to hold back, the feelings were too much. I felt the cum rising. I realised that I was still inside my mother but I couldn't pull out, I didn't have the energy. I felt my penis throb and then heard myself let out a low groan as I came.

I felt my penis spurt and Mum's body go still above me. A moment passed of both of us staying still and not moving. Then I felt Mum move from above me, swinging her legs back over so she was on her side of the bed. I could feel my penis shrinking to its normal size. I felt so tired.

"Go to sleep now, you have a busy day tomorrow," I heard Mum say as she turned off the light.

========

College the next day went by in a blur. I couldn't concentrate on my studies as my mind was on the doctor's appointment I had later in the day. For medical reasons you were allowed to leave College early and I was nervous as I got into my mother's car and we drove to the surgery.

30 minutes or so lapsed in the surgery before we were called to see Dr Kaur. I felt nervous when the doctor told me to sit down, this doctor had seen my penis only a couple of weeks ago which made me feel uncomfortable.

"We're understaffed today so there isn't much time to see your son." Dr Kaur began. To my astonishment she briefly turned towards me and I saw her wink at me. I felt my face redden remembering she had seen me undressed.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers