Please Relieve Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
425 Followers

"You like putting your dirty penis in me, in your mother don't you? You like cumming in your mother don't you?" Mum continued to ask me as I thrusted her as deep and hard as I could.

"Just like your dad, he always liked cumming in me too," Mum continued speaking.

As my mother mentioned my father I felt my penis throb. There was something unusual and erotic about hearing my mother talk about my father in bed. I heard myself involuntarily let out a small groan.

"Han [yes], just like your dad...maybe slightly bigger and thicker," Mum continued

I felt my penis throb again as my mother compared me to my father. I was torn. I wanted my mother to not compare me to my father who I adored and loved but at the same time I felt jealous of him and was pleased that Mum was comparing me favourably. This was too much for me. I couldn't stop the cum that had been threatening to rise from my balls for a while.

Mum must have sensed that I was ready to cum as I felt her hands rise from my back until they were around my neck. This brought my head even closer to hers. I could feel Mum's breath on my skin and I could feel her cheeks next to me.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to get out with a struggle.

"Ma choth [mother fucker]," Mum said.

As my mother called me a ma choth [mother fucker] I thought about how I was on top of my mother with my penis inside her pussy about to cum in her. It occurred to me that this must have been how I had been conceived all those years ago. It occurred to me that my penis was inside the same pussy that had harboured me all those years ago and that I had came out of.

I couldn't help thinking that by cumming in my mother I might get her pregnant. Whilst the thought of being a father scared me, it made me excited to think of my own mother carrying my child.

"Ma choth [mother fucker]," I heard my Mum say again.

I felt moistness near my mouth and instinctively reacted. My mother's tongue entered my mouth. The feeling of a lack of air, together with the touch of Mum's body, her hands and the wet tightness around my cock was too much.

I felt my penis throb - once, twice, three, four, five times. The orgasm that hit me as I came was incredible and I found the only think I could sense was my penis and the cum coming out of it.

Seconds, minutes, hours might have passed. I opened my eyes and saw that my face was against the pillow. I turned to the right and saw my mother's pretty brown face and her long black hair. Her face was blank without expression.

I slowly began to rise from the bed and saw more and more of my mother's naked brown body beneath me. Her body had a slight sheen and I wondered if that was my sweat or my mother's. As I lifted up and rocked to my knees I saw my penis was beginning to shrink but I was still inside my mother's pussy. My mother's black pubic hair was slightly matted and I wondered if that was my juices or my mother's.

I shifted my hips back and my penis slipped out of my mother's pussy. My mother's pussy lips were immediately wide open before slowly beginning to close to their normal shape. As my penis exited my mother's body, I heard a feint popping sound.

My mother began to rise from the bed so that she her bottom was on the bed was she was now sitting in an upright position. I watched as her hands quickly went down to her pussy lips. Mum's fingers seemed to spread the lips apart and I saw a stream of white liquid come running out of my mother's hole. The whiteness of the liquid stood out starkly against my mother's brown pussy lips. I thought that this must be my semen; though it looked thicker than normal. I must have been extremely excited.

I immediately hoped my mother would not shout at me for making a mess inside her. My mother did not say anything, however, but moved to pick up her nightie and began putting it on. Once her nightie was on she began sorting out the bed covers whilst I moved to my side of the bed.

"You have College tomorrow, go to sleep," Mum said before she turned off the light.

I turned over and pulled the covers over me. I couldn't stop thinking about my mother's pussy being messy with my semen underneath her nightie and also how pretty her bum hole had looked. Maybe I would have an opportunity to explore that further. Overall, I was just happy that there was prevention and even a cure for my medical condition.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
425 Followers