Please Relieve Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Kaur turned back to my mother, her face again resembling the utmost professionalism.

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news," Dr Kaur continued. "The bad news is your son had quite a rare condition but the good news is that there is a treatment."

I was silent in the room, my mother doing most of the talking with the doctor. I had mixed feelings upon hearing the doctor's speech. I just wanted to be told I was fine and to get out of there and back home as soon as possible.

"Your son has a deficiency of a hormone which is causing him pain in his genitals. This can be treated through injections but there are side effects. The alternative is..."

"Han ji, bolo ji [yes, speak please]," my Mum said. Her tone was slightly high.

"Intercourse," the doctor said. "Regular intercourse with a woman can control this without pain as the hormone imbalance is restored through contact with female fluids."

My Mum looked puzzled. I, on the other hand, was only mildly so. I had noticed that since a few nights ago the pain I had feeling had retreated - the night that I had slept in my mother's room.

At that moment a receptionist entered the room telling the doctor that another patient was waiting who needed urgent attention.

"I'm really sorry but I have another patient. Soch lo [think about it]," Dr Kaur said. "Either come back in a few days and we can began the injection treatment or get your son married."

Me and my mother were ushered out of the room by the receptionist and drove home in silence.

=======

When we got home I finished off my College work and then tidied my room. Around 8 o'clock I heard my Mum call me downstairs to eat. We ate quietly; we didn't tend to converse much when we ate. As I was almost finishing my food I heard my Mum casually begin talking to me.

"The injections the doctor talked about don't seem like a good idea because of the side effects," Mum started.

I agreed with her, having to have regular very painful injections were something that I really wanted to avoid. I nodded and my Mum continued to speak.

"I have decided, we can continue as things are for the time being. Until you finish College and are ready to get married." Mum finished.

I carried on eating my dinner and nodded to Mum that I was in agreement. I couldn't really comprehend. I had thought my sessions with Mum were temporary but now they would be continuing while I finished College.

As Mum was clearing up the plates she told me to come to her room when I was ready to sleep.

======

I entered my mother's bedroom tentatively. It felt different as this would no longer be a one off event but regular.

"Ok, get into bed and take your clothes off," Mum said as she continued brushing her hair.

I moved to the bed and took off my bottoms and t-shirt. I then took off my underwear so I was standing in Mum's bedroom naked. Mum continued brushing her hair and I watched her for a moment.

Mum then put down her brush and turned around to face me. I saw her eyes flicker when she saw me standing by the bed naked.

"Why aren't you in bed?" Mum said as she stood up from her dressing table.

I felt nervous and that my face was red. When Mum told me to do something I normally did it without hesitation.

"I thought first you could...umm..." I began, I noticed that I couldn't look at Mum as I talked. I felt too nervous but also that I was holding my penis in my right hand instinctively.

Mum moved towards me as I began talking until she was only a few steps away from me. I was so nervous I was delirious, at that moment I was scared Mum would attack me or hit me. She was smaller than me and I was a grown man but I couldn't help think it.

"I thought you could...you know..." I began again

Mum moved towards me and then I saw her hand reach out and touch my penis. Even after a week of sexual experiences with my mother, the first touch of her hand on my skin always sent goose bumps through me. Mum's hand began touching my penis, stroking it up and down its length.

"Is that what you wanted?" Mum asked me as she continued stroking my penis.

"Yes, no...umm...on your knees," I began again feeling my face redden.

To my surprise, I saw my mother slowly begin lowering herself to the floor so that she was on her knees by the side of the bed. She continued stroking me and I felt my penis very slowly begin to get harder.

"Mum, can you...?" I asked whilst also not asking.

Mum looked at me without expression as she continued stroking my penis.

"Can you...in your mouth, please? I began again. I was finding it so difficult to express to my mother exactly what I wanted her to do. I could picture it in my mind but saying it to my mother was another matter.

"You want Mummy to suck you?" Mum asked, as she continued to stroke me on her knees.

I nodded but my mother did not change her position or move. She continued to gently stroke my penis. Her strokes were great and felt amazing but I did not feel they were enough to get me hard or ready to cum. I needed more.

"What do you want?" Mum asked, she was looking at my penis.

I felt frustrated by this point. No longer as nervous as I was, though still red in the face.

"Suck my penis, Mum," I said exasperated.

Again, I was surprised when rather than admonish or shout at me my mother complied and opened her pretty mouth. I saw my penis disappear into her inviting hold and felt the wet and warmth cover my penis.

Mum began stroking and sucking me. With every movement I felt my penis becoming harder. The feelings were amazing. It felt incredible to be looking down from a high position at my mother on her knees sucking me off.

I was thoroughly enjoying the act and engrossed. After a few moments, I felt my mother take my penis out of her mouth and stroke me. I found myself quickly putting my penis in my hand and moving it towards her mouth saying "suck me please Mum."

As Mum sucked me I couldn't help thinking how beautiful she looked with her long straight black hair and those large brown eyes. Her skin was flawless light brown. Looking at Mum starting up at me taking my penis in my mouth made my penis feel extremely hard.

Mum took my penis out of her mouth and looked up at me. I felt rock hard at this point.

"Are you ready?" Mum asked as she began standing up. The adrenaline of mother sucking me had slightly worn off though I still felt hard, so I could only nod in agreement.

Mum moved away from me and began making her way to the other side of the bed. I saw her then pull the covers back slightly before begin taking her dressing gown off. Mum was wearing a white nightie that went to her mid thigh. I thought about how beautiful her legs looked as I put my knees on the bed and clambered into the middle part of it.

"Lie on your back," Mum said.

I realised that Mum wanted to be on top as she had been on all our previous occasions. Whilst those times had been incredible, my mother had controlled the pace of things. I found myself frowning slightly and holding my penis in my hand.

"Umm...Mum...can you lie down this time?" My voice came out strangely quiet. I could feel blood near my ears as I asked Mum.

My Mum's pretty face did not, however, show any signs of anger or frustration but to my surprise my mother instead turned on the bed so that her knees were facing up and then slowly began laying her upper body down until her head rested on the pillow. Mum looked so pretty lying down on the bed. Her nightie had risen up so I could more of her milky brown thighs as she lay there.

I edged closer to my mother. My penis felt very hard at this point and was sticking out in front of me. My knees were then next to my mother's knees as they were clasped together on the bed. I looked at my mother expectantly and she looked back at me. Very slowly, I then saw her legs begin to widen.

As my mother's legs widened on the bed her nightie bunched up around her hips, Very slowly I saw more and more of my mother's soft brown thighs. I found myself inhaling as my mother's privates then came into view.

This was the first time I had ever seen my mother's pussy. The lips were brown in colour and there was a small strip of black hair on top of it making a neat triangle shape. I thought the pussy lips looked slightly moist. The sight made my penis strain and I felt it throb as I looked on my mother.

I lifted my knees over my mother's one at a time until I was kneeling in front of my mother who was lying down on the bed. Slowly I shuffled towards my Mum until my penis was right next to my mother's pussy.

"Umm Mum...can you...turn over?" I asked quietly. I tried as best as I could to stop my voice from rising.

My Mum didn't reply straight away. Instead there was a moment of quiet in the room. I then saw my mother's brow slightly furrow as she comprehended what I was asking.

"Kuthee ke samaan [like a dog]?" Mum asked me.

I felt incredibly embarrassed and even ashamed of what I had asked my mother to do so did not respond to her question. I couldn't. I had asked my mother to turn around and behave like a kuthee - a female dog. Calling someone this was shameful and asking someone to behave like this was even worse. All the blood in my body seemed to be in my penis at this point though, I couldn't think straight.

Very slowly I saw my mother's legs pull up and her start to turn in front of me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as my mother turned in the bed until she was face down. Very slowly I watched as she placed her elbows on the bed then, keeping her upper body close to the mattress my mother began raising her bum from the bed.

As my mother raised her bottom, her nightie bunched up around her hips. My Mum's beautiful long brown legs were again uncovered along with her black pubic hair and brown pussy lips. My Mum's privates were closer to my face as I knelt in the middle of the bed and I could see her brown pussy lips even clearer than previously. They looked large and puffy and I could smell an erotic smell coming from them. My penis was throbbing in anticipation.

Mum paused in her movement and I took that as my cue. I shifted my hips forward until my hard penis made contact with my mother's pussy. When I tried to push further I felt my penis slip and brush downwards instead of entering. I tried again, again lining my penis up with the lips. I felt slight wetness against my hands as I brushed them against the lips but, when I pushed, I again found myself sliding instead of entering my mother.

My penis felt so hard that I was getting frustrated in not being able to enter.

"Wait," I heard my mother say

I saw my Mum's beautiful manicured pink nails then snake down her body before stopping at her pussy lips. With a finger on either side of her pussy lips my Mum then spread herself wider. As Mum's pussy lips spread I could see a dark hole open disappearing into darkness. It occurred to me that I was looking into my mother's womb and I felt my penis again throb in anticipation. I felt so hard. I pushed forwards with my hips and felt the head of my penis slowly begin to enter into my mother's hole.

The feeling around my penis was incredible as I entered my mother. It felt so hot and warm around my penis tip. I pressed my hips forward and felt more of my penis entering my mother. It felt like my penis was angling up into my mother's body. It felt incredible.

As I pushed into my mother, trying to put as much of my penis into her as possible I found myself struggling to balance properly. Instinctively I reached out to the nearest thing I could - my mother's delicate hips. I tried to hold my Mum's hips as gently as I could whilst balancing myself and used her body to stop me falling over as I began to find my rhythm in pushing in and out of my mother.

My mother's pussy seemed to be gripping my penis strongly as I pushed in and out of her. I heard the bed springs creak as my hips drove forwards and back. My mother's elbows rested flat on the bed. I noticed that when I pushed into my mother fully, my balls slapped against my mother's body. The vibrating feeling felt great. I noticed that this contact called small ripples on my mother's bottom. It was fascinating as I pulled in and out of her. After starting slowly I began building momentum.

I noticed that instead of rocking my hips back and forward, using my grip on my mother's hips I could pull her forward and then back on my penis controlling the depth I thrust my penis into my mother's body. Seeing my penis fully out of my mother's body before pushing her back towards me and seeing my penis disappear was incredible. It was so erotic to think that my penis was disappearing in my mother's beautiful brown pussy.

I found after a time that the short grip I had on my mother's hips was not allowing me to pull and push her body with maximum efficacy. I gently released my grip on my mother's hips and moved my hands up her body, under her nightie, until I was holding my mother's large breasts in my hands. My mother's breasts were a good size - not huge but a nice handful and suited her relatively slim figure.

As I held my mother's breasts in my hands I noticed that the nipples seemed slightly hard. Running my fingers over the hard nubs was fascinating. I would hold both breasts in the palms of my hands and use them as a pivot to rock my mother's body back onto my penis. I would also alternate between placing one hand on my mother's breast and one on her hips or even on the fleshy part of her bottom. My mother's bottom was not huge, but in line with her relatively slim physique, but I was still amazed at the ripples I could see as I thrust in and out of her pussy.

When I stroked my mother's bum, as I rocked her back and forwards, I could see the crack of her bottom clearly and also my mother's bottom hole. I had never seen a bottom hole before and I was fascinated. I slowly moved my index finger closer to the hole touching and caressing the sensitive area around it.

I then placed my finger against my mother's bum hole fully, it felt warm to the touch. As I continued rocking my mother's body on my penis, I let my finger very slowly start to enter into my mother's bottom hole.

"Are you ready to cum?" Mum asked me.

Mum's breathing was heavier than earlier and I noticed this when she asked me a question. Mum's question startled me from concentrating on her bum hole and I quickly pulled my finger back and took hold of her hips.

I paused my thrusting for a moment. I felt so turned on and so horny. I really needed release but I wasn't ready yet. My concentration on rocking my mother's body, her nipples and her bottom had diverted my attention from my own orgasm and stopped me from cumming.

"Can you turn over again, please Mum?" I asked quietly.

Asking the question, I was immediately worried that my mother would snap at me for asking her to turn over once only to ask her to turn over again. I had already shamed her once by asking her to behave like a dog and I was concerned she would think I was taking liberties.

To my surprise, my mother did not show any emotion but lifted up from her elbows and began to turn. As my mother moved I shifted my hips back slightly to give her legs space and my penis slipped out of her pussy. As I slipped out I saw my mother's pussy hole stay wide for a moment but slowly close to its more natural shape.

My mother lay on the bed with her head resting against the pillow, she was looking up at me as I knelt in the middle of the bed. My penis was sticking up straight and proud in front of me. My penis was glistening at this point with both my and my mother's juices. I felt very hard.

My mother's pretty hands then moved down to her pussy lips and began spreading them wider. From the view point I had, above my Mum, I couldn't see into her pussy. My mother spreading her pussy for me, however, was still incredibly exciting and I found my penis throbbing. I shifted my hips forward aiming at the open hole my mother had made for me.

I grabbed my mother's legs with my hands and lifted them slightly higher. This made my mother's pussy open up slightly more. I then pushed by hips forward until my penis was right next to my mother's hole. Looking down I thought it looked so hot my brown penis entering into my mother's beautiful brown pussy lips.

After I had got half of my penis into my mother I slowly begin pulling my penis out so that just the head remained inside. I then repeated this, half of my penis going in and out. I felt my mother's pussy becoming wider and more accommodating with each thrust allowing me to put slightly more of my penis into her with each stroke. The feeling on my penis was tremendous.

After a few moments of working more and more of my penis into my mother I came to the point where I was mostly inside her. At this point, I released my grip on my mother's legs and watched as she lowered them and hooked them around my thighs.

I realised that thrusting in a sitting up position was tiring and uncomfortable and I needed to be more horizontal. Whilst maintaining my position in my mother I pushed my knees back slightly and pivoted on hips bringing up upper body down on top of my mother.

"Wait," I heard my mother say which stopped me in my tracks before I could lay down on top of her.

I watched then as, to my surprise, my mother lifted her back slightly off the bed and then took her nightie off before placing it to the side. I realised that I was slightly sweaty and Mum did not want me to wreck her clothes. Nonetheless, seeing my mother's fully naked body was amazing.

My Mum's long legs were wrapped around my thighs and her beautiful brown pussy lips around my penis. As I slowly bent over so I was lying more horizontal my stomach touched my mother's soft flat belly and my mother's large brown breasts against my chest. I put my face on the pillow next to my mother's - I was looking at the pillow and she was looking at the ceiling.

I then slowly began pumping my penis into my mother and felt myself slide deeper until only my balls were outside. I was in my mother to the hilt and it felt incredible. I then began pulling my hips back before thrusting forward once again. As I bucked my hips on top of my mother I heard the bed springs gently squeak.

"Do you like that?" I heard my Mum say quietly in my ear

"Yes...yes Mum," I said as I continued to thrust into her

"Tussin kithe hai [where are you]?" I heard Mum say into my ear as I continued pumping.

I was initially puzzled by my mother's question as I was clearly right next to her, indeed our bodies were touching. Then it occurred to me that she wasn't referring to me but maybe to parts of my body.

"I'm... I'm inside you Mum," I managed to get out.

"Ki hai [what is]?" Mum replied.

"My...my penis..." I started

"Cock beta [son]," my Mum corrected me

"My...my cock," I started again. I felt so nervous speaking dirty to my other. It was such an unusual state. "My cock is inside your..."

"Teri ma di [your mother's]," my Mum corrected me again.

I carried on pumping into my other. I was really concentrating on bringing almost all of my penis outside of her and then pushing back fully. The sound of the bed creaking and a feint wet sound as I buried myself into my mother was so erotic it was difficult to speak as well as act.

"My cock is...inside my mother's pussy," I managed to finish

I felt my Mum's hands move up and wrap themselves around my back and her legs wrap themselves even tighter around my thighs. Being so close to my Mum her scent was filling my nostrils. I was intoxicated. Only concentrating on my thrusting was stopping me from cumming then and there.

"Are you going to cum? Mum asked me. I nodded my head in reply, I was really struggling now to control myself. It was difficult to answer.